Only Israel

She says that only Israel has no right to defend itself and the world cares nothing for jewish blood. Well, every single white nation is not allowed to defend themselves from demographic displacement, and is forced to accept these fucking arabs into their borders. The ones doing it are jews. These jews write articles saying how Europea and white nations need more diversity, then write the opposite for Israel. For these reasons I do not support Israel. Fuck Israel. I will support Israel when Israel supports the continuity of the white race, when jews stop making us accept these Arab subhumans into our lands. When jews say white nations may remain white, I will say Israel may remain jewish. Fucking kikes.

Look at all the stupid fucking goyim too who support Israel in the comments. Brainwashed cuckservative zionists all of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

koltorah.org/ravj/The Parameters of Kol Isha.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=x_zspuhOq-s
youtube.com/results?search_query=Nightcore - Christmas In Hollywood
youtube.com/watch?v=faFdOj-FQjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, I don't blame them. Europeans got hungry for petrodollars and leftist chucks who make the majority decided to support the case of Palestine, which would mean that their country is cut by 1/4th. Now Europeans are at a receiving end and have brought their own demise though that dreadful decision by EU. Don't blame Jews for your own inadequecies, Caucasian.

Too slow kike.

Yeah they are the same shit. Both mutilate genitals, both constantly stir up conflict and destabilize nations, both have an excess of pubic hair, both are garbage.

Since when did Israel EVER support white nations? Since when did they EVER care about white blood? You act like there was a change and that Israel pulled support of white nations only recently and due to leftists in white nations support Palestine. They never, even when white nations overwhelmingly support Israel (which they still pretty much do), ever stopped working to undermine white nations.

Fuck jews. Fuck arabs. The entire middle-east needs to be depopulated. Nuke Palestine and Israel.

Oh, you think that based on what, your fascinating intellect? Your mind has been numbed by Christianity for so long that you feel that only Jews and arabs are into this shit. Learn your history and don't forget who gave this power to the Jews in the first place.

Lurk more faggot. We don't make excuses for kikes here.

Is there a single goy that actually directs and controls the EU? Isn't the EU entirely or majority Jewish?

Blaming Europeans for what the Jewish EU did is insane.

I've learned my history. Including the fact that Noah's son Sem had blond hair, blue eyes, and fair skin, and that Sem's brother (((Ham))) had curly black hair and a hooknose. And the fact that Judaism ended in 70 AD with the destruction of the Second Temple.
We're fast approaching the day when the false history written by the demonspawn of (((Beelzebub))) will be disproven and discarded, the sham that is (((Rabbinic Judaism))) will be disbanded and destroyed, and the true history of the Semitic/Aryan race will be restored.

What were you hoping for hebe? Hoping for a dogpile so you could screech about antisemitism? Kill yourself.

WE

Kol Isha
scratches my ears, please make this illegal.
koltorah.org/ravj/The Parameters of Kol Isha.htm

We could just make jews illegal.

BitPay Is Some Jewish Shit: The Thread.

BitPay is a service that enables people that trade in baitcoin and other properties to exchange their properties, e.g., coin for coin, coin for fiat, fiat for coin.

They are so awesome. To trade the anonymous botcoin all they ask for is:

Human Name
Business Name
Phone Number
Live Email Address
Account Info (Settlement)
Tax ID Number
Proof of Business Entity
Proof of Business Address
Photograph ID of Human
3 Months of Bank Statements
EV SSL Certification
Interview with BitPay
Approval by BitPay

They also offer to review your account with their compliance department to verify that the business is in compliance with their Terms of Service. Their Terms of Service includes:

- No Narcotics, research chemicals, or any controlled substances.

- No Cash or cash equivalents, including items used for speculation or hedging purposes (such as derivatives), and the sale or trade of virtual currencies.

- Items that infringe or violate any intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or patents.

- Ammunition, firearms, explosives (including fireworks), or weapons as determined by BitPay.

- Any services which compete with BitPay.

They also offer to file a 1099, since you are their employee at this point.

Why are you cryptoȷews so fucking greedy ?
Coin is a fucking property, a hold of value.
It should not be treated as a currency, or this shit "regulation" happens.

It is the ȷew.

You can reach these fine folk here:
info (at) bitpay.com
compliance (at) bitpay.com
ȷews (at) bitpay.com

Why should it? Races should take care of themselves. Why is it niggers and jews are always trying to get whites to do everything for them? Are they that incapable?

I would pay good money to see her slowly tortured to death.

Who let this nigger into the room?

I care plenty for Jewish blood. Every time some is spilled I'm overjoyed.

So in other words all the things that make bitcoin a decentralized and uncontrollable cryptocurrency are completely invalidated by this service eh?

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

At least it is right about something.
Sage because fuck a yid's opinion and youtube. Webm/mp4 and screenshot some comments or fuck off.

Ok here you go.

Also 100% of the comments on there are all good goy comments except for one single comment I found.

jizzrael

KILL ALL KIKES !
THIS FUCKING KIKESS WILL GO IN THE MOTHERFUCKING OVEN !
HEIL HITLER

Kike!
Kiiiiiiiiiiiiike!

I wish this was true.

Unrelated to thread but I mass downloaded an entire channel of nightcore vids from youtube and I've been playing through them and this pedowood song came on.

It's basically describing what the jews do to kids in holywood.

It's a good thing I have an offline copy of this because once this gets attention on youtube it's going to get taken down probably by (((them))).

youtube.com/watch?v=x_zspuhOq-s

It evidently has been re-upped to a shitload of different channels btw: youtube.com/results?search_query=Nightcore - Christmas In Hollywood

Here is original song it's based off of: youtube.com/watch?v=faFdOj-FQjc

Probably this guy has been molested in hollywood.

CHECKED

That‘s exactly what they intend to do in order to save their asses just before shit hits the fan. Its called damage control, if you didn‘t know.

The very existence of Israel is a testament to the genocidal destruction of the only white nationalist government in history. Hence, it is never okay to support Israel.

is that you dugin?

Are you suggesting that America is the only White Nationalist nation?

Canada was an explicitly white nationalist nation since its founding.

UK was white nationalist under Queen Elizabeth the First.

I hope there is a "god" and israel and the jews perish soon.

I fucking swear that if the jew world order is taken out and the future is saved I will join a charity organization.

I was referring to Germany ffs. America has a colonial pedigree, not a white nationalist one. That´s why it was co-opted instead of destroyed by jews outright. Its one thing for a country to acknowledge the superiorty of whites and another to require its economy and foreign policy to revolve around white identity, which unfortunately has almost never been the case, thanks to the jews. Thus my point remains that there is no reconciling the existence of Israel with the continuity of the white race.

The jew cries in pain as it stabs you.

All these muh dicking scenarios are just people trying to excuse their fetishes. Just kill your enemies don't fuck them.

This started way before the migrant crisis friend. Way way way before.

If it took a flooding of shitskins for you to wake up to the fact that the jew is trying to destroy you then you have a rude awakening coming.

What else ways do they kill us besides mass starvation and fucking our economies and making us die in wars for them?