Plebbit co-founder marries Serena "Bix Nood" Williams

Plebbit co-founder marries Serena "Bix Nood" Williams

If that ain't bestiality then idk.

people.com/sports/serena-williams-alexis-ohanian-wedding-marriage/

I grew up playing her games ,good for Donkey kong

Only in a sick, degenerate and jewified society is something this morally abhorrent possible.

Jew marries Nigger. So, the Nigjew children won't be that smart?

Being a lying cheat doesn't make you intelligent.

That's nice. Explain why this deserved to be a thread.

We all deserve a sensible chuckle now and again. Just think of this heeb's father, I bet he's kvetching that his grandchildren won't be welcome in Israel.

Why is this on here? What are you sliding?

yes, yeees, swallow your own poison kikes. i hope she fleeces him in the divorce.

The portrait of a "man" that would marry a high-T nigress.

And the miscegenation golem turns against its master.

This is weird - they are usually very careful with their genes. While I can see this stuff fitting with (((their))) narrative, I can not figure how this can be good for their gene pool.

He is a jew and she is a dumb nigger with a lot of money. There is no mystery here.

F

any proof he's a Jew? my jewgle fu says armenian/German half breed.

I really hope he's a Jew.

It's really simple user. Not all kikes are in on the plan. A faggot like Ohanian is not going to be privy to what the top tier kike families are looking to do to the world. He's just a liberal kike faggot who got lucky with a shitty website. He's a useful idiot as much as any other liberal retard is, in fact he's more useful because the top tier kikes no doubt like seeing a rather high profile nigger bitch and a high profile "white" man get married in public. It's furthering their "we're all just one race the human race goy" narrative. Remember user, the kikes at the top don't send out a weekly newsletter to the rest of the jews in the world. It doesn't work that way.

Strange body language. His head and entire
upper body is leaning away from her as if
he's repulsed. His smile is forced.

or homo that married the sheboon because she resembles a man?

it is usually the other way around because white girls love that big black dick .

Except BBC is myth pushed by kikes that has been busted countless times. Niggers on average have smaller penises than Europeans, TORpedo. Very low energy attempt. Sad!

he knows she's gonna rape him later that evening

Shes gonna be lookin for her banana hoard in his pants

Waiting for the divorce case when alimony and reddit wind up being a part of what the sheboon gnabs but can't do anything with.
< Wussa reddit?
< [smacks lips]
< Issat sum chikin' flava o' sum'in?
< Cen I feed it to my kieeeeeeeeds?
< [smacks lips]
< man it annuda whitey thing. I need to feed my kyiiiiiiiiiiiids, I ain't got time fo' that
< [wags finger]
< [stares at finger thinking it's chicken or another nigger dick that'll give her gibs for keeping kids]
< Now wer's my monneh?

Cause fuck you, kike shill.
Lurk more and then gas yourself.

where is the "everyone in hollywood is a tranny" user?

In addition to QTDDTOT we need to implement a Headlines that don't deserve their own thread too. I'm not kidding. It would cut down on the worthless celebrity gossip flooding the catalog that ends up bump locked anyway.

You're not wrong.

But then the catalog would be empty.

Isn't this old news? Didn't she already shit out a kid that is his?

Admittedly it is an unintended great exercise and tutorial in learning how to identify clear click bait articles, as well as what to do/looking past the mush.

Actually I was only making that hypothesis because Sub-Saharan Africans have been found to have a much lower non-central degree 1 moment according to studies trying to map them to Normal Distribution. I really don't know this jew's particular intellect and was assuming at the very least since he wasn't Sub-Saharan African by my metrics and so the μ of his people mapped on the Normal Distribution would most likely not have a non-central degree 3 moment above the noise of the study.

By intermarrying with the various goyim, the jew seeks to metastasize and become jewbiquitous.

The kid will have his athletic ability and her intelligence.

Saved.

the memes are writing themselves.
calling him a beauty is kind of a stretch tho

The children will be welcome in Israel. But only after they get their vaccination' shots :^)

Fuck me, she's let herself go. Back when I was a bluepill I quite fancied those sisters or maybe the redpill has just taken my race-mixing blinkers off

jej

Torpedo kike

Just think about it, how did these two find each other? Do everyone of these celebrity assholes go to the same parties?

She probably has a higher testosterone level than he does.

SURVEILLANCE IS PEDOPHILIA
Look it up.

are you trying to tell me the leddit co-founder is a woman who became a man and is marrying a man who became a woman? isn't he the guy linked in with the pizza party related shit?

Why are all these rich kikes marrying third-world potatofaces?

lel

because the media holds them up as shining beacons to be emulated so they hope people will equate miscegeny with success as sick as it sounds, just 1 idea

I'm willing to bet $500 the kid will suffer from extreme mental illness before the age of 15.

kek

Tin foil time. I still think Kikeberg wife is a chinese deep cover operative.

Age of white people was suppose to be almost over, so they were getting ready to blend in with their next golem race.

Those two mongoloids look happy together.

that's what I've been assuming, notice how cozy he is with red china lately?

Not impossible. But the Zuck is deeply meshed in chinese cuckholdry. He even learned mandarin and speaks it fluently.

Maybe he is a CIA operative working in the open? Maybe the chinese will try to employ him, and he will get a double agent status.

He couldn't at least get a decent-looking chink?

Maybe he likes gook girls with eyes that look like sideways baby-vaginas KEK

I doubt it. I think she's just Chinese. Chinese love the smell of coins. That's - - is why kikes. Chinks basically worship them. Kikes are nature's soyboys and so they don't get any success with anyone who isn't greedy.

Hum… if we take into account the theories that state Facebook was heavily funded by and directed at many levels by the Intelligence Community, it makes sense too. Marrying a chinese girl so you have a cover to sell your bullshit to the chinese and be accepted. But the chinese government already has its hands around all the biggest social networks in all Asia, and buy whatever they dont have from VK.

That is why I said tin foil time. Just thinking and daydreaming from my part.

Maybe he's into the "holder of ancient martial arts techniques" look.

She's a 6/10 and well educated, not a bad catch. Most guys aren't going to get or even want supermodels especially since attractive girls tend to be slutty.

You guys realize Serena Williams is a shemale right? His penis has slipped out numerous times, media just refuses to run with the story. Pic 2 is his brother, Venus. Look at the size of that turd he's packing.

Reddit founder is probably getting his lungs punched by a foot long right about now. Kind of fitting for a guy named "alexis".

underrated post

More like "dicks nood," amirite?

I mean its a manly she-boon, but I am just not seeing the penis here user.

Zuckerberg is a fucking grinch, at least the nigress has a good set of tits.

*Jewesses

He's doing something called tucking and taping, then wearing a gaffe over it. Its perfectly flat then.
Occasionally it can slip out though.

This is what Michelle Obama does as well.

Heres a bump in your honor Chaim

Kikes survive by blending in with locals and trying to look like them, kikes believe that whites are dying out. 1+1=2.

Multimillionaire negress gets married.

Child was still conceived out of wedlock.

Can't take the ghetto out of the boon.

Seriously wtf. These people can't possibly be competent if they pull stunts like this. No self respecting white man would marry that thing.

Naming a girl after yourself and calling her junior. What?

Where do I sign up?

what this guy said

Jewish men are women. That's exactly what he wants

WTF here Holla Forums I was convinced she was a man beast tranny thing and she has a kid and marries a man?
Where did my thinking go so astray?

Gotta be some kind of angle, I personally doubt she(?) can even conceive. She's in her late 30s and has been pumping her body full of god-knows-what for the last 20 years, on top of the fact that she announces her triumphant "return" to professional tennis (with absolutely nothing to play for) in the very same week of a "surprise" pregnancy.
About as likely as her only weighing 150 pounds.

you forgot the fake baby bumps and gmo babies

Williams brothers are clearly trannys, anyone who investigates must come to the same conclusion. Ergo the reddit is FtM tranny as in the satanic circle trannies marry trannies.

I always thought it was a man. Or, do nigger females just look manly?

That sounds out there. Though it answers my question here>>10929705

the chinkike and the jiggajew will inherit the earth

Severely underrated post. Completely fucking accurate.

nope - see above. its only beastiality if a human is involved

Why did he choose a fat monkey over the skinny ones?

Yep.

Thread theme

song needs to played with jewish instruments for it to accurate ie jew remix of donkey kong

Don't do anything to mess this up.

This honestly seems like some new kind of experiment in arranged marriage that was set up by high-up arch-kikes. Circus marriages like this never happens to billionaires. Besides, nobody, no matter how much of a liberal true-believer he is, would commit to fucking that 'roided-out tennis ape for the rest of his life. This is just a giant product placement advertising miscegenation to millions of cucked nu-male redditors. Had he declined, he probably would have probably ended up dead like Aaron Swartz.

Somebody in this kike's position can have whatever kind of wife they want. There's clearly something larger going on, most likely what said.

Beta is fucking beta no matter how you slice it

my god how horrifying
how did anybody in the media keep a straight face?

It's probably easier when you know that failing to do so would result in you killing your family before shooting yourself six times in the back of the head.

or being accidentally malpracticed in surgery like joan rivers

i dont think there is a common plan
jews just jew, even in a vacuum
it is emergent behavior that jews jewing leads to a certain result
but jews dont control the cycle of empires, the usa is declining because its old, jews still need to be gassed though

Jews love filth and are obsessed with poop, sweaty feet, niggers, etc. Kill them all I say.

Fucking gross. Even that goofy loser could have done better.

Kek the elite just keeps on downgrading themselves.

(((elites))), you mean the jews? nigger this is what they've done for 2000 years or more. do you think jews are white or something? there's good reason why they get called "shapeshifters" by the people afraid to outright say jews.

they are parasitising off our genes, now china is their main source of blending in. and then they put that kid in a position of power with some other half chink half jew.

HOLY FUCK
Heavenly ID and Satanic trips
IMPRESSIVE

CHECKED AND WITNESSED

Exactly. Nothing more to be said.

every time

Ohanian is an Armenian.

Icing on the cake? The faggot's name is Alexis. Alexis Ohanian. Guess what they decided to name their shitmix kid? Alexis Ohanian Jr…and it's a fucking girl. They named their daughter after their father with the same exact name.
This dude is as limp wristed as you can possibly get.

The truly bizarre thing is that it makes absolutely zero sense from Serena's standpoint either. She's certainly no catch in terms of beauty, but has acquired close to $100 million in prize money alone while actively courting BLM types as "fans", and is very clearly positioning herself to be some kind of social "activist" when she finally retires, but then marries some dweeby "white guy"? If I had to guess, I'd say he was the only one they could find who was "high profile" enough to actually go along with such a transparent stunt, and she needs some kind of "won grand slams after pregnancy" angle in order to justify her supposed "GOAT" status.
You'd think an enterprise owned by Disney (ESPN) would be able to come up with better fairytales than this.