Operation Checkmark

So as most of you know Twitter has revised how their verification system works and the point was to "de-verify" many right wing figures in an attempt to distance themselves from controversial opinions. As many have pointed out this has had the unintended effect of implying that anyone that is therefore verified by Twitter is endorsed by Twitter.

Now for those of you who shitpost on Twitter you know some people have already dug up some screen caps of like verified Muslim accounts calling for the death of infidels and shit like that and there was some scattered outrage. Well I propose turning that into a concerted effort. Go looking in the tweet history of popular or well known mainstream figures like celebrities or politicians or controversial but untouchable accounts like a Muslims or Black activists, find things like calls to violence or calls for followers to harass smaller accounts. ARCHIVE, screencap, and then share far and wide. Maybe use some hashtag ala the thread title (or something different) to amplify the work of others.

Essentially turn Alinsky tactics back on them.
Make them live up to their own standards.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/149795718
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Interesting idea, but how do we win by removing these checkmarks from our enemies? Wouldn't that be the definition of tilting at windmills? Anyways, have a kike free first post.

this is only going to work if you spread the tweets and get the lemmings attention to it, make it obvious, ie a hashtag which they will never allow to trend. stick it on existing hashtags. merchant loomer and other alt-lite attention whores will also get on board with this and spread to their audiences, which they do have, it should be used.

Well the goal isn't really the checkmark, no one really gives a shit about that, it's about highlighting the hypocrisy and causing chaos on the Left.

What would happen if all of a sudden Twitter caved to pressure and un-verified say Sarah Silverman?
What if her fans and followers then started putting pressure on Twitter for it?
What if while she isn't verified someone pretends to be her and says something even more outrageous than what she was banned for and some dumb journo picks it up and runs with the story?

If nothing else I believe it would result in some lulz but I also believe it has the potential to grow into something useful as well.

its a good idea i think
suspicious lack of shills in this thread though

There's your problem. They don't have standards

Leftists don't, but the company Twitter claims to.
Now maybe they wont live up to those standards but the hypocrisy can still be highlighted and put in the spotlight.

That was already done in the other thread.
See

do not forget - twitter is a jew paying a bunch of dumb niggers to pick up pinecones

know what, i really want you to picture this dumb nigger. picture his old skinny ass bent over, lip hangin down, breevin loud, looking past everything

picking up pinecones with a bunch of other niggers because a jew paid him to.

that version only works on initial page load, it doesn't work as twitters massive amount of obfuscript loads more content when you scroll down or click a tweet, use this

Now you've sold me.

It's a decent idea but we all know they won't actually remove the checkmarks

They put Zoe Quinn on their Trust and Safety council.

I guess we could just sit around and talk about taxes and waifus instead.

There's currently the sexual harassment happenings that are ongoing. But it is also clear and known knowledge now that they are willfully turning a blind eye to when say individuals are making active threats against the president. The simple notion is clear, in tipping off the FBI including that it would be point of concern that if said individual's tweet had gotten many reports but nothing was done about it, then it could be assumed that twitter is an accomplice to this. Twitter may just wave this off as an internal issue with their neon hair colored employees, but that would also be an admission of how unprofessional they are and are irresponsible with such a large social media platform on the internet in the information age. It would be a shame if the shareholders and investors caught wind of such transgressions would make things unfavorable to them, and possibly a hit in the wallet.

I can write a script that looks for words/phrases tweeted by accounts followed by @verified. What do I look for?

He never actually said that

I'm getting the 4chan goons to lend us a hand in this thread: boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/149795718

Who'd they unverify?
Richard CIA Spencer? James Faggot Cuckservative AltKikeSup? How about Laura Loomer? Jason "Back Down and Run From Niggers" Kessler?
Remind me why we should give a fuck?
We don't
Kill yourself altkike false flagging faggots take this shit to TRS.

BUT BUT BUT MUH PR
The same faggots who said "no swastikas" and denounce Hitler want our help? Na

Who gives a shit? The idea isn’t to endorae people like spencer, but to point put left wing hypocrisy. It’ll smear twitter, and tha is good.

Actually the first person to be de-verified to my knowledge was Milo.
But that's not the point. It has nothing to do with who's been de-verified it's about the opportunity it presents.
I give no fucks if Spencer or Loomer or anyone get their checkmarks back.
I just want to hurt the Left and/or Twitter and I think this is how we can do that.

Sure. We can talk about taxes. I don't pay any.

This guy gets it

Please leave the Official Seal of Shit™ alone. Engaging in a cold war lite tit for tat isn't the way to go. Ridicule, mockery, and multiple posts of opinion discarded are much more effective when dealing with anyone vain enough to want to sport one.

Pic related. Read it, read it again, and read it some more until you comprehend what the OP is saying. OP should've fucking had a link to those tweets in the first place.

2 - we don't deny verification was an endorsement
3 - this got worse when we verified people who we didn't endorse.
4 - we'll do a better job choosing who we endorse
they really didn't think those responses through

Any statement by a verified account that's anti-white, anti-male or anti-Christian is now explicitly endorsed by Twitter. We can work with that.

Conversely any statement by Trump is endorsed by Twitter

Fuck some of you are retarded. All this is calling for is to use Twitter's own rules to D&C it's userbase even further.

Couldn't have kept it to the established thread? Whatcha sliding?

Spencer was pretty asspained about it, said he was considering not posting on twitter at all anymore.

Well that's crummy. I'm no expert on twitter or anything. But can this be like… reversed or something? Or is the only option to attack the checkmarks now? /) /)

I think the idea is to promote the notion that Twitter verified accounts that spew hate and incite violence against whites and white Chrisitians are sponsored by Twitter. Verifiction == sponsorship.

The evidence backs this.

A lack of standards is a standard.

Aight good to know :D /)

I bet they'll roll out their "new" verification system with accounts like President Trump's and let other accounts keep the kosher seal.

Fuck off pony fag. Your kind isn't welcome here.

Sorry :( I'll just leave then.

Heres how we use this to our advantage.

1. Make fake accounts in the name of the controlled opposition celebs who have recently lost their good goy baddges.

2. Spread real redpills, JQ, meinkampf, race, 1488 etc.

3. Spread on normie platforms where large amounts of people who believe everything they read can be found.

4. laugh as the lowest IQ morons fall for it like a sam hyde heist.

How do you propose to conjure millions of followers to these fake accounts?

Screencaps are something that can be used. You make the fake account using the same picture they are, say some fucked up shit that sounds like they could possibly say something like that (dont just spam nigger over and over) and due to no more checkmark people could fall for it.

Nice idea.

Also due to the @faggotnamehere you could doctor that part a bit if you really want to fuck with them or just use a alt code letter that is barely detectable without looking at it.

That's thrown me off for a second with some so called parody accounts.

How does twitter handle soft hyphens? If it's treated as the separate character without much issue, then you've got an advantage point there for this op.

It's a status thing with these cunts.

The idea is a good one but it's based on the assumption that Twitter is fair or even cares to appear so. They aren't. The main guy (Jack) literally sucks nigger dick.

How about you come back with an actual effective Op, faggot? By the way, It's Okay to be White.

That im not too sure, though probably wont. I havent really messed with any of that.

Twitter is fuckin gay anyway nowadays, I hope it burns

you can stay but ponies and kindness are for the pony board

While I admire your efforts, this is like entry redpill action. There is only one thing you can do, and that is: Enjoy the Decline

Reporting in

Excellent idea, OP. Time to go twitter SS mode.
HEIL HITLER!

I mean this webm

Women are so stupid.

What match was this? Who's the woman on the ground?

Cirstea vs Mattek-Sands (Second round of Wimbledon 2017)

"AAGAGHA FUUUAK HELP ME! HELP MEEEEE!"

ARE YOU ENDORSED BY TWITTER ?

[swede meme chugging jizz]

Social media manipulation.
Use IFTTT to link it all. Get 100s of accounts.
Get Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Email.
Continue the cross-post and repost.
Make it multi-regional so everyone can see

And never forget to use proxies!

I don't use twatter

I'll have to log in my account via Tor

Does that kikemark give you any benefit other than being recognised as the genuine person? (There are dozens of DJ Trump twitter accounts all checkmarked almost millions of followers.)

did she died?

I agree OP. At this point we're best off just bringing down everyone with us if they really want to go this route. Use their tactics against them to the fullest.

The service is funded by silicon valley shills just to keep operating and controlling the message and a sad realization is that Twitter isn't just going to "go under" if there's some kind of exodus from the right as profit isn't the goal. The only way to win is to NOT leave and instead make a big fuss over everything the left does DEMANDING they be held to the policies they've been using to silence the right. We have no choice but to maintain a presence until investors on the left decide it's not bringing in returns for them and stop funding the platform.

Just remember that Twitter is not a business looking to turn profit; it is a weapon seeking to control narrative that will exist as long as the propagandists see value in it.

kek

I am already reading some buthurt over attempts to get the blue checkmark removed from verified lib account that say stupid or threat of violence from mudslimes accounts. but it's only gonna become grandiose if some actually lose it, but hey, if they don;t its still a good was to expose the hypocrisy, and put even more pressure till they cave in, or double down some more. Twitter already tried to sell to no avail, this is their attempt to become more palatable to buyers, perfect opportunity to go scorched earth.

Good goyim get a blue and white identifier as friends of Twitsrael! Fuck the whole site any almost everybody who uses it, knowing the horseshit they pull at every opportunity.

Alright, I've got the script running. Collecting all the tweets from verified accounts that contain the terms white people, white men/women, white boys/girls, white kids, white children and white americans. I'm thinking I'll set up a bot to retweet one every 5 minutes?

they have now officially said that what you do off site is a valid reason to terminate your account. And that any affiliation to any persona non grata is also enough to get canned.
They are activelly asking for scorched earth at this point, and I am happy to oblige. and even if they refuse to play fair, they just made it that more easy to expose their hypocrisy, that more easy to make them "toxic"

Remember when the checkmark was just a normal indicator of a verified account? When the hell did it turn into a good goy seal of approval?