Terry Crews names the degenerate who grabbed his cock

I was assaulted by Adam Venit, head of the motion picture department at William Morris Endeavor. One of the biggest agencies in the world, period,' said Crews. The Brooklyn 911 star went on to explain that he did not even know the agent, whose clients include Adam Sandler, Sylvester Stallone and Eddie Murphy.

'He comes over to me. I stick my hand out and he takes his hand and puts it and squeezes my genitals. And I jump back like, "hey, hey "and he's like licking his tongue out and all this stuff.' 'I go, "Dude, what are you doing? What are you doing?" And then he comes back again and he just won't stop and then I really got forceful, pushed him back,' said Crews. He bumps into all the other partygoers and he starts giggling and laughing and let me tell you - I have never felt more emasculated, more objectified. I was horrified.' 'This guy, one of the most powerful men in Hollywood, and he looked at me at the end as if, you know, who is going to believe you?'

Venit, who has four children with his wife Trina, is currently on leave from the agency as they investigate the matter.

Not sure if Venit is a Kike. Currently investigating.

archive.is/Ts2Ik

Here Venit is named as an honorary chair of the Jewish National Fund, along with a list of big Hollywood Kikes.

The article describes how the fun is honoring Brett Ratner, a big Hollywood Jew and pervert embroiled in rape and sexual harassment accusations.

Should have pulled out his dick instead of being a pussy.

kike names are so descriptive

Holy molly that guy must have nerves of steel, Crews is fucking huge

Not only that but imagine how degenerate you would have to be to want to fuck some buff nigger. It seems that kikes have zero limits when it comes to being digusting.

If he is so powerful he can grab Crews' dick, who knows what this sick fuck has done to children.

He's got nerve, all right. He's thinking "Fuck, I wanna pork that schwartz, better check out the goods. What? WHAT THE FUCK? Do you even know who you're rejecting back, boy?" He was not only worried about not getting killed (as he deserved to be), he probably considered it his fair due to check on his next "conquest's" dick size. More than the act itself (which was fucking heinous), what's disgusting is his sense of entitlement.

He may be huge but he's a closet fag and masturbates to Tupac.

The chutzpah on these goddamn kikes I swear.

hollywood
talent manager
likes to touch dicks
confirmed kike. 10 years of entertainment industry experience

fuck off, cuck

niggers need to understand that jews don't respect them, and they never have. whites literally treated them better than anyone else, and they've proven that we were foolish for doing so,

Remove niggers, insert humans.
Humans need to understand that jews don't respect them, and they never have.

They are a useful tool just as they were useful farm equipment. The black community needs to be reminded that most of the owners of slave ships were Heebs. The slave trade was more of an Arab/Kike thing.

The American settlers originally used indentured servants because they could literally work them to death. Once Bacon's Rebellion happened, they needed a worker population that looked different and could easily be identified. The Kikes, always looking to make a buck, obliged them with African slaves. Why does that matter? One could say that White Christians were led astray by Jews and that we fought back to right the wrongs the Jews put Africans through. We are the heroes of the story and the monkeys go back to appreciating their masters.

niggers aren't human

No, they aren't. Useful tools don't change the demographics of your nation and murder your people.

You don't know how to read. I was just saying that Jews aren't human.

Who could resist touching a BBC?

Not gonorrhea, that's for sure.

What do you want to bet he's fucked them all in the ass? People always said Murphy was a faggot nigger. Stallone is retarded so he could be tricked and jew boy Sandler couldn't put up any sort of a fight. Travolta said it was how it's done…

Seriously, who in their right mind would fuck with Crews? He's a former NFL player, is 6'3" and weighs 245lbs. Also, he's fucking ripped. He could have easily sent Venit to the hospital.

The nerve of the faggot. Crews could have murdered him with his bare hands.

NIGS VS KIKES

It's on.

I gotta be honest here … I would be honored to be the man who cupped the balls of President Camacho.

He probably felt big grouping a huge dude like that.

Are you retarded? He's a nigger. He's naturally submissive to his Jewish slave owners. You think his muscles change that?

Go back to reddit.

Yes, Adam Venit is a kike rofl like you even had to ask.

He's probably a cuckold and likes bulls fucking his wife. Kikes are way into cuckoldry and kikesses love fucking black men, why do you think they try to push this on the gentile?

Every single time.

ATTACHED EARLOBES CONFIRMED

Everybody wins.

Based Terry Crews

If that ever happened, that would be one quick war.

kys; i have them and im 100% euro-white nonkike.

You can have them and not have a hunger for black cock in and around your mouth. It's a data point that can be used to predict if someone is going to have sexual perversion.

Like anything, a single data point here is useless, but with many data points, you can form strong prediction models to know who is likely do be a pederass.

bump

4 Him.

At this point does it really matter who is being victimized?

What we SHOULD be doing is promoting this. We should be encouraging everyone that even had a moment of sexual discomfort to come forward. We could spin this as a campaign to end sexual assault while really we are trying to take out every single person. We are able to burn everything. We have been given the torch and the gasoline. Stop doing anything else and start digging. Start moving through reports of previous accusations that didnt see the light and give it a god damn lighthouse. You all have said you wanted hollywood to burn, now here is your chance. Leave no one. We need to get rid of these pseudo nobles. We do this and we remove a TON of liberal agenda pushing. We remove degeneracy. We can then move on to the music industry and ruin rap as well. I know for a fact that rappers are just as degenerate if not more so. We can easily corral hookers to say that they were raped when they were paid for it. Burn this shit down.

People with high test are not as agressive as people with low test. High test wants to know what is going on before they take action, low test shout and cry like children. Most niggers are low test as fuck, Terry sure as fuck isn't one of those nigs.

REMINDER
This attached lobe shit is an attempt at tarnishing the magnificence of Aryan features.
Jėws come in all ear shapes and sizes.
Pėdos come in all ear shapes and sizes.
THERE IS NO JĖW DNA
Look it up.

this entire thread

short reply
best reply

Is that nigger in OP's picture the old spice guy? Or do all niggers look the same?

"Oh hurr durr muh nu-Holla Forums so bad even talking about niggers is degenerate"

Climb into your own oven you GIANT faggot.

see

Nice sage you fucking retard.