Was It Kino?

?

That's Slavland.

better than the last jedi

do you have a public scat fetish or something OP

tfw you never pooped in public and now feel less degenerate.

Shitting in the woods in true freedom.

OP is that you?

Fucking Slavs.

Don't mind him.

MUH PURE ARYAN MASTER RACE

lmao@cumskins smdh fam

This has got to be some sort of sick fetish. The last time i was off my meds and homeless i never once shit in public. It would be better to just shit your pants and run out of there than to shit on the floor.

It's a bad feel my brah. I know sometimes it feels like everything is fine and you don't need to be on your meds. HECK you may even feel better not being on them, but that's not clear thinking. A lot of people who are on meds don't need them they are just being drugged up to be complacent cash cows for doc and the medical industrial complex. That doesn't sound like you though. If you genuinely need to be on them or else you fall down than you have to bite the bullet and take them even when you don't feel like you need to. Anti-psychotics and mood stabilizers require a long period to build up in your system to be effective and they take a long time to work out. So if you stop taking them you are still going to be normal for a few weeks while they work their way out of your system. Be cool and try to be the best person you can in spite of your condition.

dont tell me what to do

Fair enough. I'll pray for you.

Only baka post mise en abyme

Get bullied on, nerd.

What did he eat?

curry

Toddy did good, here.
He took a shit at the shittiest festival our country has to offer.

I don't know which thread is more Jewish. This one or the Varg one.

I had to once while driving to work on the interstate on my hour commute to work. I had diarrhea and couldn't hold it anymore and it was either going to be on the side of the road or in my pants on the car seat to I stopped, opened both right side doors so people behind me couldn't see, sat on the edge of the passenger side doorway on my tailbone with my ass floating over the grass and I let it go all in one push. Luckily I keep my napkins from fast food places in my glove compartment so I used those to wipe myself. I almost had to do so a second time a month ago, but I was 2 minutes from work so after I stopped to do the damage I felt better after standing up while opening the doors so I jumped back in and drove to work and did the damage on the toilet. The first time was at ~4am, very dark and almost nobody around about 30 minutes from work and the second was at 12:45pm right outside the gate almost and when you get that desperate you're willing to put up with the humiliation of shitting on the side of the road in broad daylight with cars in nearly every direction.