What did he mean by this?

?

he meant that

IMBREECH DRI_IMFFFZZ
NOZZI DRAMPSTERRzzZZZ MUsT D11111eeeee! ! ! !11 eleven

Yes I do kid, yes I do.

I fucking hate Trump supporters, so I could care less about his tweet but we really need to have a discussion about banning/regulating video games. I mean just look at him! And there's SO MANY like him it's scary. The fact an unhealthy obsession with video games is no considered a disorder is a step in the right direction. This can't go on much longer.

So why doesn't he move to Haiti?

they should be bullied for playing with children's toys.

I at least respect that Bob understands the full extent of his own beliefs. He knows he's never getting his leftist utopia without a lot of bloodshed, and he's willing to admit that. A lot of Liberals do genuinely just think at some point we're all going to join hands and kiss, and it'll all be okay somehow.

Post yfw Chipman is the next to get twitter banned like spoony.

You're trying too hard. Also notice most of the numales in these photos are all with Nintendo products

APOLOGIZE

Ban Nintendo? Ok.

This. We need a 'War on Manchildren'

I will not stand for this nintendo bullying.

Im not sure but he sounds very mad.

Notice the lack of an argument.

You will take it and you will like it.

This is what happens when you project the faces of the kids who bullied you in school onto an entire political class, and then that political class metaphorically gives you a wedgie and takes your lunch money.

Let's start with the kikes, then the groids and after that we can deal with the manchild menace liberalism has produced.

Bob "the Great Console Wars was my own Vietnam" Chipman

wew lad

kek

Anybody got the one where the "Males" pic has the Object flanked by a bottle of liqour, a knife, a watch, a wallet, etc.?

Not all of them but a lot of them. Remove groids from a society and you'll see a decrease in crime, rape, murder and it'll be a higher trust one. Remove the jews and suddenly your people aren't taught to hate themselves and brainwashed into cattle anymore.

All the world's problems aren't caused by cancer either but it sure would be a better place without it.

almost what you're looking for

That's a classic now, but not at all what he's looking for.

Yeah, those icky white dudes that don't want white genocide are such cucks. I mean when Jamal fucks my wife that might technically be called cuckoldry but these xenophobic racists are mindcucked!

No, that's just what they want to you believe, but Blob is too stupid to understand subversion.

cringe vs cringe

Who will win!?

Say what you will about MovieBob, but he has enough courage in his convictions to stand up to the constant abuse and scorn and still refuse to give an inch or comprimise his own beliefs. To be honest in a weird way he is one of the few people I genuinely respect.
/ourblob/

Social policy is not predicated on the lack of exceptions among a group, nor do all members of a group need to show a certain undesirable characteristic to justify exclusionary policy towards them. All that needs to be shown is that, say, blacks are a net burden on their host society, in the form of crime rates significantly above those of other populations, higher rates of dysfunction, and significantly lower achievement. The existence of smart or upstanding blacks does not negate the fact that, as a group, blacks are a burden on society.

TIL the blob isn't dead yet. What's taking him so long fam?

Dude, orcs aren't all exactly the same and they're not responsible for every problem you have. You rohirrim probably blame bad crop harvests and stubbings of toes on orcs. The reality is that they aren't, so now open your gates, let them raid your granaries, rape your women and kill your sons.

What does he believe in except McDonald's?

This, Nintendo is the kino of videogames.

He believes in the global dudebro conspiracy to keep all innocent nerds and PoC's down.

Conservatives fail to understand that flexing nets you points with normalfags, who are cattle and side with the strongest master. Movieblob is bullshit, but the fact he can do this without getting banned is a show of cultural hegemonia.

Ironically this, as at least Nintendo consoles take advantage of unique hardware with focus on games. There isn't a lot to PS4 and XBONE to justify their existence, they're just shitty, locked-down computers that normalfags use as a media center.

Is it time?

what?

Who is the moviebob fanbase exactly? All the regular liberals seem to ignore him. He’s like an orbiter of an orbiter. If SJWs were planets, he’s like Pluto if it had a fat ass.

Is she a cripple?

Would you say he is a ham planet?

Is there more of this? Please tell me there's more.

I think there's more but I don't have it.

Mordor is in Middle-Earth, though.

Reminder Bob said "There are no such things as bad tactics, only bad targets"

This is worth a watch. He unironically gives exercise and nutrition advice and derides people who play video games as a lifestyle choice. Has there ever been anyone so hilariously lacking in self awareness as Movieblob?

Oh fuck, you guys don't know who Movie Bob is, do you?
He's one of those true, true lolcows.
He wrote and published a book about Super Mario Bros 3, I shit you not.

That's not even that bad on its own. The real kicker is the fact the book is sort of like a first-person let's play with some real life biographical drama mixed in. It makes those World of Power books look like Shakespeare in comparison.

At least he's not a zionist cuck unlike most flumpftards..

At one point in the book he mentions a kid mocking him for dressing up like Mario, it's funny shit.

He's heavily anti-Nazi, pro-Jew. He's completely kosher.

I know who he is, but I haven't seen much video of him. I have a copy of his book on my other HD. He's an amazing man.

It's a pretty sad read.

LOL

JUST