White girls getting abortions? File it under racist!Had this thought a while ago

John Fisher
John Fisher

OPERATION Planned NiggerHood
White girls getting abortions? File it under racist!
Had this thought a while ago. Why don't we fire up the old twitter sockpuppets and make people believe White girls getting abortions is wrong, all in the name of anti-racist activism?

Here's what might happen if this goes anywhere:
Spam this shit on social media
Virtue signalling cucks will eat it up
Being "abortion-free" is now the hip thing to do
Since white women don't go to abortion clinics anymore, more nogs are gonna go
Jews will kvetch how this whole campaign is racist because suddenly whites don't get abortions anymore
Cultural Marxists implode

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

Enjoy a kike-free first post

Julian Jones
Julian Jones

BUMP

Jordan Cruz
Jordan Cruz

Thanks, I liked it.

Aaron James
Aaron James

Bump for great idea, OP.

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

kek. Talking of niggerhoods, how are those seed bombs coming gents?

Nathan Butler
Nathan Butler

I'm not sure how much success you'll have with this. As for me, I concede that abortion is a eugenics program and any girl who aborts is doing the world a favor.

To the topic at hand tho, I think your 3rd pic is the best one because of its subtlety. The other ones seem a little too obvious to me.

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

Great idea, let's get the ball rolling.

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

Fair warning, it is kinda obvious that its a chan op. They're gunna come here soon and post pictures shills post and say "Hey look how racist every single person on here is"

Nathan Perry
Nathan Perry

Don't niggers get 60%+ of the abortions in the usa
White people were the lowest % wise right
this stinks

John Baker
John Baker

I worry this would prevent coal burners from getting abortions… We should focus on the bestiality problem first.

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

Whats with all the shitty new opps? CIA niggers trying to pivot us away from its ok to be white? An influx of newfags that didn't lurk for 2 generations?

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

I had a similar idea long ago, but more a long the lines of:

"Abortion is pushed by the patriarchy to make sure women have no children and thus no power over their men".

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

It looks like common spam, newfaggots and some discordniggers(or leftypol, i can't fathom why we house them on the site tbh).

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

bump.

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

This made me really angry for a minute, because the first thought that came to mind was kikes preventing raped white women from aborting their nog rape babies. This doesn't feel like a safe psyop to me.

This is better.

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

sorry OP, but people won't be dumb enough to fall for this. Abortions are fast. 50% of black pregnancies are aborted. People know there is no waiting list to get an abortion.

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

reminder no one on this board is doing a thing to help the white race

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

I wonder why

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

Bump.

Jayden Lopez
Jayden Lopez

Reminder that reported for not even trying.

Jonathan Richardson
Jonathan Richardson

cry moar

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

You can pretty much dismiss anyone who posts the American face as a shill or a memekiddy. ED had it as their AotD a few days ago and all of a sudden shills have been posting them in every thread.

Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

I notice ED is still shilling the “we need your shekels because we’re going to be sued, honest injun.” Didn’t that happen last year? Did they find out that selling hats and t-shirts doesn’t make money. Not that it matters since Nu-ED is shit, and a gateway for the worst kind of newfags. The “I read one hundred ED articles before coming here, lulz. Shoop the woop and do a barrel role because I just lost the game!” Mudkips! XD”

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

sorry OP, but people won't be dumb enough to fall for this. Abortions are fast. 50% of black pregnancies are aborted. People know there is no waiting list to get an abortion.>>10904031
Not that it matters since Nu-ED is shit, and a gateway for the worst kind of newfags. The “I read one hundred ED articles before coming here, lulz. Shoop the woop and do a barrel role because I just lost the game!” Mudkips! XD”
haven't seen any of this here at all. Are you still browsing cuckchan or something?

Logan King
Logan King

Yea but those women are racist too since having mixed race children is racist. A white mother will never be able to understand the struggle her non-white child goes through, or help them through those tough times and be there in a meaningful way like a colored mother could. For that reason, its racist for white women to have mixed race children. Child abuse, even. ;)

Ryder Butler
Ryder Butler

Newfags don't even know what ED is. They get all of their le dank meme knowledge off of KnowYourMeme.

Luke Bell
Luke Bell

good plan.
3rd one is definitely the best.
pivot us away from its ok to be white?
how?
it's already run it's course, and the media even mentioned the "and we bet the anti-white media is going to call this a hate crime" when they reported on it… as a hate-crime.

Levi Sullivan
Levi Sullivan

bump

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

Excellent work user keep at it.
If You Have An Alt Twitter, Fire It Up

Lincoln Jackson
Lincoln Jackson

Abort black children
Black lives matter

That irony is funny shit. And they'll believe it too.

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

You gotta drop the part about adoption instead - that is the obvious memery-tell. Discouraging white virtue signalers from using the clinics alone is good enough to have a measurable effect. A decent number will actually carry to term to avoid the embarrassment of going to a for-profit hospital and having it done.

Brayden Robinson
Brayden Robinson

never underestimate the ability of the nigger/liberal to double-think.

Ethan Gomez
Ethan Gomez

Bumpp

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

Bump. Also funny af

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

so funny, sock puppet activated

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

Sounds good if you can figure out how to convince the coal burners to go through with their abortion.

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

S-s-s-s-SHhhhh hahahaha-secondding this, how did it go?

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

That needs a fourth image with "compulsory abortion for niggers."

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

I don't think this will work, because the main target for this campaign would be white leftist/normie women. Women would go on social media and twitter and share this and like this and be all, 'OMG, SO THIS! :'D' and then go in to an abortion clinic a week later guilt free. Women don't have values, they have feelings.

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

Bring planned parenthood back to its roots! I support this campaign!

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

Nigger population is 15 million and declining, last I checked. Niggers aren't the population problem, spics are.

Spics don't abort their kids because the Pope said not to.

OP is a fucking retard wasting our time. If you want to do an abortion campaign, do a religious-centered one for Spics.

Hudson Evans
Hudson Evans

i agree, to much reading. keep it simple. but a damn good idea and a good start as well OP.

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

yes, this could definitely be an unintended negative side effect.

John Sanders
John Sanders

IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, YOU CAN MEME IT.

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

I admire your ability to perform the mental hamster gymnastics of (((them))). To fight the enemy like the enemy is sound warfare.

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

That needs a fourth image with "compulsory abortion for niggers."
We need to have a discussion on the flexibility of post-late-term abortions and humanitarian euthanasia aid for minority communities in need.

Owen Baker
Owen Baker

We need a solution to the spics. Can the beans.

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

One does not talk about Project Mayhem

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

Spin it under the IQ argument. Lefists and Groids are very touchy about their intellects being questioned, imagine them combined. Claim that whenever a black woman has a child, it has been confirmed by empirical evidence and theoretical theses that their average intelligence drops up to ten points for black women but stays relatively the same for white women, and that is why the gubnment wants blacks to save their own children, the money they're getting for welfare is a compensation for the money they'd get if their IQ was still as high as before their pregnancy.

Jonathan Cruz
Jonathan Cruz

It would just lead to more mixed breeds being born instead of being aborted

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

Brilliant tbh

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

That's still much better than purebred niggers. At least they're more presentable. The end goal is to stop them entirely.

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

/intl/ shills, also known as "freech" shills, are at 32ch.org ever since oyyman allowed CP to be posted freely and freech got shut down. They've been trying to shill alternate chans like mewch and /sp/, but got btfo, so now they're coming back over here to try to kill Holla Forums again, and of course they'll get btfo again. This is just a headstart because it's funny trolling the shit out of them, they're lolcow material.
their stupid fuck meme is that imkampfy is a shitskin and that he's colluding with Jim for some dumbass masterplan.

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

False, the closer they look to us, the easier it is for our kind to empathize (or rather sympathize) with them. The more distinct they look, the more likely they'll be catagorized under "foreign/invader" when seen by our group.
tl;dr you're retarded.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page