Rhodesian's Never Die

Lincoln Kelly
Lincoln Kelly

It would appear there's a coupe underway in Zimbabwe. Armored vehicles en route to the capital, airspace is closed off. Mugabe's head on a pike soon?

https://twitter.com/News_Executive/status/930443478974259200/photo/1

Alexander Gray
Alexander Gray

Sorry, coup**

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

More likely niggers nigging. It’s rare any African country has a peaceful change in power.
I hope they kill the fuck out of each other.

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

Do you not get why this is special though? Why it's so very sweet? Do you know what Zimbabwe used to be?

Landon Diaz
Landon Diaz

There are no White people involved. It's not special.

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

I do, that’s why I want the niggers to massacre each other. I want them to continue to starve to death. I want them to suffer with what they brought upon themselves.

It will be a sweet day if this devolves further into bloodshed.

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

Really? You're not the faintest bit excited about Mugabe getting his ugly fucking mug stuck on a pike?

I doubt it will, there are likely very few people actually willing to fight and die for Mugabe. However, lets not allow that to dampen our enjoyment of this last little stab from hell's heart at this piece of shit.

Brody Perry
Brody Perry

Somebody needs to hurry up and violently murder that old turbonigger Mugabe before he has a chance to die of natural causes.

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

Really? You're not the faintest bit excited about Mugabe getting his ugly fucking mug stuck on a pike?
No. The functional result is not different. I'm not so easily satisfied.

Bentley Adams
Bentley Adams

Why eat food? You'll just get hungry again.
I'm not telling you to rest on your laurels or anything, but you need to learn to enjoy the little things in life or you will eventually lose your mind.

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

They fucked up and admitted that it was better when Whites were running things, their plan is to make Whites come back. Soon we will hear about the gud bois who dindu nuffin and need our help, and the shitstorm will start all over again.

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

Now that you mention it, how are Mugabe and his ilk perceived around Africa? I know niggers are beyond cargo cult levels of retardation and believe all kinds of retarded shit, but when these warlord types show up and say "we're going to be amazing and take over the world!" do they really believe that?

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

Some nigger getting nigged in niggerland isn't a "little thing in life to enjoy". It's just niggershines.

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

He doesn't want revenge for Rhodesia
Newfags get out.

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

I bet you're a ton of fun at parties user.

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

It's not revenge, it's the same shit all over again. The nigs want Whites to come back.

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

It's not revenge. If the reports are even accurate, it's just another communist nigger knocking him over while all our countries are being subsumed in a nigger tide. It's theatrical and desperate to take any joy in it.

Hunter Williams
Hunter Williams

So what? We're not coming back but we can relish Mugabe getting his head detached from his shoulders.

user, you have to take joy in SOME THINGS or you will end up being nothing more than a perpetually bitter and unhappy asshole. We don't lose anything by grinning as an enemy is butchered.

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

We're not coming back
Just wait until you hear on TV about the dindus starving in africa maaaaan.

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

will the whites return when mugabe is kaput?

Evan Butler
Evan Butler

I'll take some joy in people who aren't White being physically expelled or killed in Western lands. You want to make nigger jokes while you play Nintendo, it's a (((free country))).

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

At most some U.N. personnel will show up to throw bags of rice at people. Whites are not going to set up farms or businesses there ever again.

Yeah hey, guess what? Not everything you want to happen is going to happen at once, if ever. So quit being a melodramatic bitch and have some fun while we work towards other things.

Good God, it's like some of you go out of your way to not enjoy things. If someone just offed the Saudi Crown Prince would you tell me I shouldn't find that amusing either?

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

It's going to be a slow process but eventually millions of dollars from countries all over the world will go there because "they're starving africans maaan". It's the same shit everytime except this time you can expect the semi Right to be like "Don't worry they're the good ones !" on top of it.

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

If someone just offed the Saudi Crown Prince would you tell me I shouldn't find that amusing either?
Would you notice over the cacophony or Trump shills telling you that you should?

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

You're not the faintest bit excited about Mugabe getting his ugly fucking mug stuck on a pike?

Only that there is one less nigger. The nigger that replaces him will be just as incompetent.

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

Pretty much this since it's coming from the very same fucking terrorists that destroyed the country.

No, because it won't improve the situation whatsoever. Put a bullet in his head and there'll be celebration, but the damage is done and the successor will be just as brutal and evil.

Hudson Lee
Hudson Lee

The opposition Movement for Democratic Change (MDC) on Tuesday called on people to defend the civilian rule in the country following the army's threat.

ZANU-PF party's Youth League, said on Tuesday that they would not allow the army to choose the country's leaders amid rising tensions in the wake of Mugabe's firing of his vice president.
http://archive.is/5V12S

country niggers (military) & vs city niggers (commie youth)

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

It's theatrical and desperate to take any joy in it.
How could I not take fruity purple prose like this seriously? :^)

Alexander King
Alexander King

Well, let's hope they all just get Ebola and the Black Death and all die anyways.

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

(1)
Near identical talking points and syntax to the other no-fun-allowed faggots boohoohooing in this thread
Thanks for the almond activation. Hope you got a shekel for that post.

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

Filtered. Feel free to do likewise, nigger lover.

Jeremiah Kelly
Jeremiah Kelly

what about AidsBola

Ayden Hall
Ayden Hall

God Willing, they'll get it all.

Jeremiah Nelson
Jeremiah Nelson

Thought I was on /k/ for a second there….

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

Man I hope I get to see Mugabe as a tree decoration. That fucker does not deserve to go peacefully in the night.

Levi Scott
Levi Scott

The generals finally had enough of mugabe. Don't care, fuck em.
Get comfy & watch the fun.

Reuters http://archive.is/6neUR

Alexander Morales
Alexander Morales

Old Mugabe might be already dead. People simply die, he was 94 if I remember correctly. Or he was poisoned by his wife. So now they are going through some civil unrest. Africa.

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

Pretty sure that in africa getting gunned down by someone with an AK is considered a natural cause.

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

How do we know this is good? Won't Mugabe just get replaced by another nigger?

Adrian Russell
Adrian Russell

Does baby rape cure bullet wounds?

Jacob James
Jacob James

(checked)
Good God, it's like some of you go out of your way to not enjoy things. If someone just offed the Saudi Crown Prince would you tell me I shouldn't find that amusing either?

It's like the question on okcupid plz no bully
Would nuclear war be exciting?
I answered yes. Of course it would be exciting. I wouldn't enjoy the results or be comfortable but it would be exciting as fuck.

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

only if you eat the heart at the same time

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

Is the Zimbabwean army composed of white generals leading packs of niggers, or mulatto niggers leading niggers?
I think the latter.

Here's to hoping white people don't all end up completely 100% annihilated during the chaos.

Josiah Gonzalez
Josiah Gonzalez

Somebody needs to fly a few thousand Madagascar plague carriers into Zimbabwe. Really get things moving.

Joseph Russell
Joseph Russell

Stick to your guns user. Its gonna take adults to win the fight not larpimg vowboys

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

Would you notice over the cacophony or Trump shills telling you that you should?

Yes, I would, that's what my Holla Forums support group is for.

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

Mugabe won't be President in 48 hours or Chiwenga will be fired - Lumumba - 13 Nov 2017

Michael Reed
Michael Reed

tanks in 30

Zachary Baker
Zachary Baker

thread theme:
Father Abraham fucked his sister and he is the father of all semitic religions.

inbreed like father abraham

James Garcia
James Garcia

EQUALITY IS A FALSE GOD
DEATH TO THE NIGGER

Jayden Turner
Jayden Turner

more vid of tanks

Joshua Parker
Joshua Parker

coupe
You mean coup d'état, user.

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

Of course he'll be replaced by another nigger, this is good because Mugabe's getting fucked.

Austin Scott
Austin Scott

I literally corrected myself in the second post of this thread. Also you can use coup as shorthand for a coup d'etat.

Luke King
Luke King

No,no he was talking about the car, there's going to be a car there. He just doesn't know the exact brand of it.

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

See.

Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

tfw no car show at Zimbabwe

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

Now THATs a story. Their first coupe built entirely by Africans. Does it have wheels?

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

revenge

You can't get revenge on a nigger anymore than you can get revenge on a snake. If you allow snakes into your home, you will be bit. Killing the snake is not some form of revenge, it's just removing a dangerous animal from your home to prevent further bites. A nigger killing another nigger is literally meaningless.

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

I got bored and searched Zimbabwe car show, I wonder how many for those bikes and BMW's are stolen.

Jackson White
Jackson White

Why does poll love Rhodesians?

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

Quit wasting time and digits. Get the fuck out. Now.

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

Ideal wholesome non-fat white women fam.

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

Why?

I'm new here from reddit.

/r/The_Donald more specifically.

They say you guys would be a great fit for me!

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

nationalistic
in a justified war

Just two of the reasons from the top of my head

Matthew Cook
Matthew Cook

This is how you shill..
Now get in the oven, kike

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

Hey. Do you have AIM?

Wanna chat?

It'll be cool!

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

Soyboys: ID pol
Enlightened: The NazBol gang
You are trash.

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

soyboys
idpol
le soyboys r the reel racists
redditchan truly can ruin everything

Landon White
Landon White

there's a coupe underway
How fast is it going?

Won't change anything, but maybe some niggers will die.

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

Why are those fucking kikes wearing kimonos.

Austin Thompson
Austin Thompson

All I have to say is this. Niggers are all fucking retarded and violent.

Oliver Perry
Oliver Perry

Not a revenge. A proper revenge would be an actual RWDS white raid, exterminating all the niggers there and then setting permanently there and maintaining a white country.

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

poll

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

Zimbabwe
That's a strange way to spell "Rhodesia".

Jackson Wilson
Jackson Wilson

OUI A
L'OPERA
TION
SANGARIs
Yep, they're niggers.

Christian Smith
Christian Smith

I thoroughly enjoyed telling the ZANU-PF that the lion of the West would return to devour them; down to the last child and the white devils would obliterate any opposition to their rule.

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

My bet is that the Jews are behind it. Mugabe was short on shekels and couldn't keep his black hands off the chosen ones diamonds. Notice Malema in Sa quit calling for "nationalization of mines." I'm surprised the Jews didn't kill him.

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

DM says it's happening:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5081687/Tanks-Zimbabwe-head-military-warned-Mugabe.html

http://archive.is/vP0fs

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

The Jews or perhaps China, who have a rapidly growing presence on the dark continent.

Noah Allen
Noah Allen

possibility too, he probably owes China a bunch of shekels. though would the jews let the chinks threaten their diamond monopoly without calling ot their ZOG attack dog to threaten? Oy Vey, what a mess, because how to you ask the goy to defend a corrupt nigger to save your diamonds from the chinks?

Robert Gomez
Robert Gomez

This, you should never consider them like you would an actual person. They are objects lower than animals. However, it's acceptable to recreationally burn them alive

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

coupe

Looked like a tank to me.

Aiden Jackson
Aiden Jackson

nigger
die of natural causes

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

Zimbabwe's state broadcaster, the ZBC is now under control of the putschists, according to (((Reuters)))

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

Youth wing
Hooray for dead nigletts.

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

You're not the faintest bit excited about Mugabe getting his ugly fucking mug stuck on a pike?
I mean i'll blow a load if it's a white rhodesian or boer doing it, anyone else is par for the course.

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

Aiden Phillips
Aiden Phillips

REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

A dubs died for this…

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

Megumin is love, Megumin is life

Landon Hill
Landon Hill

It's where Hitler tried to start the 4th reich after his escape in 1945, My father was in his last secretive Hitler youth unit.

datamining journokikes don't pay, just say'n

Sebastian Young
Sebastian Young

Ok, serious question. Can someone please explain me how come nobody assassinated Mugabe? I mean, things are so backwards in technology over there, that literally a well positioned and armed assassin could murder him during one of his speeches.
Yes, niglets would then "revolt", but without guidance from a central figure, chaos would ensue and they would, most likely, harm each other more than whites.

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

Somebody get this guy a watermelon!

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

TIME TO SLOT SOME FLOPPIES FAGGOTS

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

He spends most his time in his palace.

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

ZBC
http: //www.zbc.co. zw/2017/11/14/goblins-torment-a-nketa-family-in-bulawayo/
https: //web.archive. org/web/20171115020446/http://www.zbc.co.zw/2017/11/14/goblins-torment-a-nketa-family-in-bulawayo/
(For some reason archive.is can't grab the page)

Carson Carter
Carson Carter

For any of the newfags who don't know about Zimbabwe, see vid related.

James Torres
James Torres

One day we will retake our beautiful Rhodesia.

Ryan Hall
Ryan Hall

spicy

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

Maybe try starting small, like Rochester, NY.

Joseph Robinson
Joseph Robinson

Best Sunday school song ever

Ryder Adams
Ryder Adams

Now is the time for swift decisive action. Not fucking around with New York. That's a loser's strategy.

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

You know how we can really throw a wrench into all of this?

Call the Zimbabwean military, and Call public allies of Mugabe with anonymous tips with contradictory and inflammatory rumors. Make both sides grossly paranoid, pretend to be from a foreign Intelligence agency and are sympathetic to whatever side you call

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

another evil despot™ gone

Lucas Brown
Lucas Brown

Just like in other tribal primates, when the silverback begins to age and show signs of weakness, younger males attack and kill or expel him so they can mate with the top females. It is nature taking its course.

Robert Young
Robert Young

I like you. It would be some great lulz.

Aiden Martinez
Aiden Martinez

No, just AIDS.

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

niggers replacing niggers
Can't fail.

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

I remember Holla Forums first really starting changing my mind by showing me the truth about Trayvon, Holla Forums force fed me more red pills by showing the truth about Rhodesia and South Africa; and when I thought I could flee and return to my regular life Holla Forums gave me the truth about the jews and everything because by then those truths didn't have to be forced.

Levi Young
Levi Young

Who cares. He deserves a tire necklace for what he did to Rhodesia.

Cooper Brooks
Cooper Brooks

calling anyone on Holla Forums nigga

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

satan calls anyone whatever he likes apparently

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

It's not happening
https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2017/nov/15/zimbabwe-army-control-harare-coup-robert-mugabe-live
The military tool control to protect Mugabe and purge "criminals" (read political and military opponents)

Julian Ortiz
Julian Ortiz

well shit, so hes pulling an erodan

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

took* control

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

It's happening. Mugabe recently cut loose his heir apparent VP Emmerson Mnangagwa in favor of his 52 year old wife Grace Mugabe. Mnangagwa fled the country and Mugabe has since been purging Mnangagwa's supporters from the government. Mnangagwa is generally supported by the older ZANU-PF "liberation" war veterans and Grace Mugabe is generally supported by the ZANU-PF youth wing.

But guess what? The senior military officer class is fucking full of veterans from the "liberation" era and they weren't happy with the change in succession. General Constantino Chiwenga, Commander of the Zimbabwe Defense Forces, publicly warned that the military might step in if the purge by Grace's faction continued. Mugabe either ignored or was unable to comply with the ultimatum. Now the military is apparently in control of the capital and is detaining any of Grace Mugabe's clique they can catch. If Mugabe is still alive he's probably in charge of Jack and shit. I'm curious to see if they even keep him alive as a figurehead or if he is kept away from the public "for his protection" and dies of "old age" in a month or two.

The only alternate explanation I can think of is that the military is protecting Mugabe from his own wife, but that would mean that he had already lost control of the government to her anyway.

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

They're changing the story now. Now the military is protecting the president from criminals in the government. (((They))) are desperate to cover up the fact a military coup just occurred in Africa.

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

If he's replaced with another nigger, what difference does it make? Mugabe isn't the issue, the issue is niggers can't get anything right.

That's the equivalent of celebrating the head of the EU commission being replaced by another jew. It changes nothing.

Logan Peterson
Logan Peterson

Whoever did those, he should make more.

Christian Moore
Christian Moore

Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r2ASqlaNDs

Also this thread has nothing to do with Rhodesia. It's interesting and exciting but it's just niggers killing niggers for nigger reasons. It's doubtful any whites will even participate in the conflict.

Luke Ramirez
Luke Ramirez

Man with big stick beats man with smaller stick.
As if there was going to be a different outcome in Africa.
The fact nigger on nigger fighting in niggerland makes a sticky on the catalog of hatechan is bigger news. Saging out of principle. Describing this as Rhodesia related is a weak link at best, and is straight up dishonest.

Jeremiah Walker
Jeremiah Walker

If he's replaced with another nigger, what difference does it make?

You speak the true true.

Austin Collins
Austin Collins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0apj2ujDeX8

Mugabe is going to live. He's sold out everyone around him and the military has him. The nigger has decided everyone close to him shall be sacrificed rather than his own life be taken.

Julian Long
Julian Long

Mugabe's head on a pike soon?

(((They))) will never allow that.

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

He's like black Hitler he kills niggers and doesn't afraid of anything. Pretty BASED as far as niggers go.

David Russell
David Russell

Hes served his purpose and if anything is harming them. Im starting to wonder if this is because of all the heat being turned up using rhetoric about Zimbabwe in relation to our own race relations. With BLM demanding white peoples homes and shooting cops, they are looking pretty close to the rebels in Rhodesia and groups like Mandelas Umkhonto We Sizwe. It benefits us to point to their countries and say "look at those, thats our future if we dont start fighting back". Doing this however might actually put real pressure on Zimbabwe as a country, they have internet too you know. What happens when they google "Zimbabwe"? I bet nothing but negative. I bet a lot of people talking about Mugabe, and using them as the example of a fucked up country run by niggers.

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

Rhodesia won't be restored if whites aren't involved, but at least Mugagbe will suffer an extremely painful death

Robert Cox
Robert Cox

Kang Mugabe is in custody

also the head of the military visited China last week.

Daniel Gray
Daniel Gray

I know niggers are beyond cargo cult levels of retardation and believe all kinds of retarded shit
cargo cult
What do you think it is when Whites buy consumer goods because they've seen their "idols" wearing them? It's exactly the fucking same cargo cult dynamic.
i…if I copy (((successful star person))) I will be imbued with their essence of success.
Cargo cult thinking is not limited to niggers (in fact the most famous of the cargo cults aren't even nigger cults, they're pacific islander cults).
But as for the topic, do you really think that the majority of nigger Rhodesians wanted the Whites gone? You're baying for the blood of a group that isn't responsible for the actions of a few. Dig deep enough and you will find a kike cabal was guiding Mugabe.

Zachary Sanchez
Zachary Sanchez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA4VW_FtMZE

CUCKOLDS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

Jackson Gray
Jackson Gray

88 thumbs up comment here is BASED though

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

http://archive.is/hNLpt

It looks like Mugabe is in custody of the Military. But is not being targeted. The army says its going after people around Mugabe but not him specifically. He probably has a lot of support within the nation just for the fact hes ruled for almost 40 years. I think its a smart play. Instead of imprisoning or executing him just wait for him to die, hes 93.

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

wtf is that gif?

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

just wait for him to die, hes 93
Yep, 93, some health problems.
People at that age have all kinds of health complications. High-velocity lead allergic reactions, breaking their hip and falling 57 floors, or simply discovering half the blood in the their body isn't inside it anymore.

It happens all the time, no problem.

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

lol I did exactly this a few days ago with amazing results that caused actual military and secret forces intervention

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

Are those solar panels on top of every street light?

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

Killing farmers and plunging a working nation into a famine that have the population hunting rats for food is BASED?

Aaron Campbell
Aaron Campbell

It's what they get by cucking out and feeding and breeding niggers until they achieve critical mass and kill them all as thanks. See also: Haiti, South Africa, and any other nation in which white man's burden was applied to uplift the shitskins.

They should have just killed all the niggers and kept Rhodesia 100% white.

As for him being based he kills millions of niggers and that is very based indeed.

That said we need to round up the 20,000 remaining whites in that country, question each one, and then each one that is cuck we will give to niggers to rape and cannibalize, and the rest we'll take home with the promise that one day if they really want to they can come back and fight for the land from the Chinese who will soon take over after the niggers die in droves due to the skeleton crew of whites having been removed.

Xavier Moore
Xavier Moore

https://archive.is/7BZSQ

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/tyrant-robert-mugabe-in-army-custody-after-decades-in-power-after-military-coup-in-zimbabwe-a3691711.html

King nigger is out

Robert Stewart
Robert Stewart

The white man's burden is the worst thing that ever happened look at the comments on this video Niggers truly believe that they're anywhere near us in terms of advancement and go as far as to claim that without Africa the world would starve when they can't even feed themselves properly.

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

Dark Souls PVP from the perspective of a noob who didn't git gud.

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

THE PM WILL DRIVE A MODEST CAR ONCE AGAIN!

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

I know it stupid and naive and unlikely. But I would give my left arm if I thought it'd bring Rhodesia back. I want it so bad.

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

E d g y

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

Mugabe's head on a pike soon?
Kike on a Pike ?

Yes please

Gavin Watson
Gavin Watson

Mugabe is going to live. He's sold out everyone around him and the military has him. The nigger has decided everyone close to him shall be sacrificed rather than his own life be taken.

So it is a problem that solved itself really.

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU
mm>>10903386
I answered yes. Of course it would be exciting. I wouldn't enjoy the results or be comfortable but it would be exciting as fuck.

Kek, and that's how they quarantine the nutjobs from the normies. They throw bait like this out there and you can't resist jumping on it. No Stacy for you, bub.

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

Try this again:

Kek, and that's how they quarantine the nutjobs from the normies. They throw bait like this out there and you can't resist jumping on it. No Stacy for you, bub.

Luke Myers
Luke Myers

the real question here is if it's the chinks or jews or some combo. He survived so long bc he had chinks/mossad running his security. Someone paid them off and called off their dogs. My guess is jew money to chinks bc he was flooding the market and costing their jew diamond monopoly shekels.

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

jews and chinese are one and the same, not all genetically but they've parasitized china for centuries, you can go look up jewish support for Mao as well as the following:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_China

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

EXECUTE HIM !
Feed him to the rats.

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

They are objects lower than animals. However, it's acceptable to recreationally burn them alive

If you leave food out for stray cats, you'll get more stray cats. If you keep feeding them, they'll eventually breed and you'll have even more stray cats. When you run out of food, these cats will fight and kill each other, and certainly all the other animals they can catch. This is how animals are; they can't help it. Who is to blame, the cats? or the person leaving the food? We don't go around killing and burning cats (well, psychos do, but they're worse than animals as far as I'm concerned).

Niggers are closer to animals than we are. We have problems with them because we fucked around in africa, and even if *we* didn't, the niggers are here and we never sent them back. It's not acceptable to burn them. The only reasonable answer is to send them back to africa and then leave africa the fuck alone, except maybe to mine or whatever. You only hate them because you feel threatened by them; do you hate bears? If the answer is "no", that's because we haven't been giving bears free food for generations to the point where they have an unsustainable population and are running around our cities where it's illegal to get rid of them. You'd probably hate bears then, but whose fault is that? The bears? No. Ours. The jews, sure, but the jews are our fault, so it's effectively our fault.

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

I was hoping we would get to see old Bob and his wife tied to a post and shot Liberia coup style. Keep hope alive!

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

I'd drink to that. This fucker has too much blood on his hands to die of old age.

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

One day we will eliminate every last nigger on this planet and cut lose some of the biggest dregs holding humanity back.
I don't agree with those kosher anons that think every race should have national socialism and we get along fine and dandy.
That's an impossible dream, why waste precious resources on useless ugly people that can barely be called human.
We live in a culture that celebrates weakness and tolerance. I think many anons don't own personal outlook. Once you rid yourself of petty sentimentality for these people you'll see the light.

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

Could someone please give a good source to Rhodesian history? I want to learn the pure unbiased facts and I don't trust Google to give me good sources.

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

fucking hell the gif has plebbit plastered all over it, my appologies lads.

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

At least you're aware of your fuck up. Where did you get it is the question, user.

Hudson Sullivan
Hudson Sullivan

I don't think people like you would stop at the non-whites. Next it'd be the whites you don't approve of. Then the whites that are a bit better than that. Eventually, with increasingly tech, you'd get rid of everyone who wasn't you. That's your endgame.

Daniel Davis
Daniel Davis

resources
We're killing our environment as is, there are more than enough resources in Europe to sustain a sane population level.

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

I've been on the chans for over a decade. Picked up the gif from 4cuck a while back. I could also question the dog reaciton pic you posted, it reeks of fur faggotry.

Want to eleminate niggers
thefore I want to eleminate all other races including some European ethnicities

Nice logic

I think you mean India and China

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

hold Kang nigger hostage for a week
at end of week a soldier puts a plastic bag on Kang nigger's head and counts to 100
state media:"we regret to inform you that Kang nigger has passed away from natural causes"

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

Good point actually. I always forget how much worse they are in that regard.

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

slow claps steps out of the shadows Heh… not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank… I can tell it's got some thought behind it… lots of quotable material… But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled… that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards…

Brody King
Brody King

i've been on chans
chans
Firstly.
Secondly, anyone telling you "I've been here FOR YEEEEEARS" after acting like an absolute newfag is a subhuman bugman and should be treated as such.

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

Believe what you want

Great post user. That was really thought provoking and added a lot to the conversation. I hope one day I can debate as well as you.

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

going to parties

Normies get out

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

"evil badass hedgehog"
i conclude your not a shill at all, please do talk more, or just mix some ammonia and bleach, either way im sure you'll have the same influence on this board
are you really there or are you a bot??
"great post anon" hahahahahaha "that was really thought provoking"
1/10 seriously try harder faggots

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

Beep boop
Kill all humans
Beep boop

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

wut

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

You asked me whether I was a bot.

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

Suddenly there will be 5 million more negros flooding into europe to rape and murder.

Great.

Ethan Flores
Ethan Flores

The streets of Paris, London, Berlin, Stockholm.
Current year.

Why any single one of these monsters was let into europe at any point in history is unknown to me.

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

Second image is irrelevant.
The US wiped out its forests just like it did to the buffalo.
Europe wiped out its forests 1,000 years ago.

The rest of the world is just catching up.

Cooper Butler
Cooper Butler

ahhhhh so your not a bot, your just lost, here you go squire
www.reddit.com
sorry

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

==WHAT IS CARGO CULT==

Bob is looking to get his wife out of the country atm. kek

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

OH NO
NOT THE UTOPIA OF ZIMBABWE

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

But you fail to realise its only white counters that give two fucks about the environment.

"The German countryside must be preserved under all circumstances, for it is and has forever been the source of strength and greatness of our people." – Adolf Hitler

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowstone_National_Park

( First national park in the world was in America)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_National_Park

( Second national park )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beatrix_Potter

Used most of the profits of her books to buy up land in the Lake District to preserve it from development.

If you look at all the environmental charities and the people who donate and support the organization 9 times out of 10 their white.

Complaining about how humans are destroying the planet is exactly the kind of talk that would come from a retarded leftist. If you care so much about the planet why don't you stop stuffing your face with factory farmed meat, Chinese goods and any product that has used petroleum to get to your home.
But wait you won't because you don't care.

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

you can both remove yourself

Kevin Miller
Kevin Miller

my money is on the chinks. Them yellow shekkels suporting the coup, who knows we might see a safe heaven for Whites being created out of this mess.
Without outside forces moving in it'll just be a clusterfuck.

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

Romanticized ideal of what pre-european tribes wore on the daily. Likely much too clean and fine of cloth but would bear a resemblance of what a man might wear in the late BCs.

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

Shame he was a Zionist.

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

That chap on the left is doing a great impression of the "I am the captain now" nig from that Tom Hanks movie.

Seriously tho. Let these apes burn their civilization down again trying to keep the light of rationalism out. Less nigs for the new Rhodesian government to deal with means faster economic growth and longer before the nigs forget what starvation feels like and think they can do better than whitey at ruling.

I was banking on the chinese to oppress them into a semblance of civilization but damn if the Rhodesians are coming back then I'm 10000% for that.

David Perez
David Perez

“We wish to make it abundantly clear that this is not a military takeover,” said the statement read by Maj. Gen. Sibusiso Moyo. “We are only targeting criminals around him who are committing crimes that are causing social and economic suffering in the country.”

Guys could they be purging, THE JEWS?

Hudson Garcia
Hudson Garcia

This has become my outlook on life. And I no longer feel any remorse for what must be done. They had their chance and they failed to attain new heights. Now is the time to prepare for the coming war, mentally and physically. The sun will shine down on an all white planet soon.

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

Next it'd be the whites you don't approve of.

That's where you're wrong, traitors die FIRST. We already know that there are certain types among us that must be purged before we can even begin to genocide the shit-skinns and the mud-bloods.

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

Could you shoop the watermark out?

Jose Fisher
Jose Fisher

The best and most realistic option is either to produce a deadly virus on the Dark Continent and leave the rest up to nature, or vaccinating them all to make them infertile.
The second option would be easiest as vaccines are mostly seen as a positive thing and you'd have little opposition.

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

We need to send our white liberals over to help them.

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

It doesn't matter. We are commandeering ownership of all gifs everywhere. Everything was retroactively created by us now. Including the coming new world.

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

The only races that should be allowed to breed are non-slavic whites and east asians. But East Asians should be 95% eradicated and we keep the remaining ones for our entertainment in whore houses, and asian theme park territories where they are forced to live as if it is feudal Japan and such for our amusement and treat white visitors like "the chosen ones" and train them in martial arts and bring in some larp evil kung fu villain for you to defeat with your amazing white powers.

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

Basically "West World" but instead of robots it's asians.

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

To stay on-topic, there wouldn't happen to be some massive amount of minerals or generally fossil resources in Rhodesia, would there?

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

Yes to both.

https://www.azomining.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=90

Juan Mitchell
Juan Mitchell

Just asking because usually regime change in these kinds of regions are a means of different, richer countries securing access to the resources found in them, or even taking it away from competitors.

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

I tried.

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

Just crop it out, retard.

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

GOOD LAWD DAT BOY CAN DANCE DOES THIS DANCE HAVE SOME KIND OF SIGNIFICANT MEANING ?

Xavier Carter
Xavier Carter

So is Mugabe dead then?

Charles Gray
Charles Gray

God I hope so. I've been waiting to see him dance on the end of a rope for years. Anyone who preaches the kind of black supremacist shit he does and then tops it off by begging whitey for money is a cunt who deserves either a rope or a bullet. I don't care which.

Blake Rogers
Blake Rogers

Fuck off defeatists. Seeing a figurehead for violent white genocide put on a pike is not something to be complaining about.

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

A sad affair, the Liberian coup. Say what you will, but I don't think Tolbert and his government deserved that kind of ending, especially to an ultranigger like Sam Doe. But niggers will be niggers.

But I agree that Kang Mugabe fully deserves every bad thing coming to him. Rhodesia forever!

Pic related is Dr. Tolbert.

William Price
William Price

Fuck, I meant to reply to this one.

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

Does Mugabe really have no support? Seems pathetic that there are no reports of fighting or some group trying to save Mugabe.

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

It's not that mugabe has no support, it's that every nigger wants to be king nigger all at the same time.

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

niggerdom is a mess and no one is safe

Jason Nelson
Jason Nelson

Someone showed me a video a couple of hours ago at work and it showed one of Mugabes top boys tied up and rolling around on the floor. I can only assume it was legit as a high ranking politician would be easily recognisable to those that know of him. So there is some action going on and video doing the rounds.

Kayden Kelly
Kayden Kelly

DON'T DESPAIR TRUE BELIEVER.
BOB COMES!!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KE5FVKbQ4ow

Owen Morris
Owen Morris

Kek has anyone seen his twitter

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

I'm visiting America from New Zealand. And I'm here to confirm that Americans are literally subhuman. There's just something wrong with them. They aren't good people. Everyone is out for themselves. Greed is rampant and everyone is a lone operator trying to take advantage of others. They have no sense of comradery, family, morality, or loyalty to anything. I feel like I could be stabbed or robbed at any moment. They're just not good people like in New Zealand.

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

witch-doctors

is that a joke account?

Julian Allen
Julian Allen

Probably what happens when your country is invaded by foreigners for over 160 years.

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

It's not verified, but that doesn't mean much these days.

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

I imagine the Marxist leader of an African nation, especially one so famous for murdering whites, would probably be verified by Twitter.

Twitter loves people like that.

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

“The brain volumes of 8 male Australian Aborigines and 11 male Caucasians were determined. Total brain volume was significantly smaller for Aborigines (1199 +/- 84 ml) compared to Caucasians (1386 +/- 98 ml). Significantly smaller volumes were also found for cerebellum, prosencephalon-mesencephalon unit, cerebral cortex, frontal cortex, parieto-occipitotemporal cortex, and hippocampus. Volumes of ponsmedulla oblongata unit (21 +/- 3 ml for Aborigines and 22 +/- 3 ml for Caucasians) and visual cortex (14.9 ml +/- 2.6 ml and 14.6 +/- 2.2 ml, respectively) did not differ significantly. The striate cortex extended further onto the lateral surface of the occipital lobe in Aboriginal brains. The frontal portion of cerebral cortex was larger in Aboriginal than in Caucasian brains. According to the specific growth periods for the areas studied, these differences could be explained by the higher incidence of malnutrition and infectious diseases for Aboriginals during the development of the brain in early childhood, especially after the 6th postnatal month. However, genetic influences cannot be excluded. The results for the visual cortex of Aborigines might represent an adaptation to living conditions in the bush and desert regions of Australia.”

Capacities:
Homo Erectus: 1132 cc
Somalian: 1251 cc
European: 1386 cc
Difference between Somalian and Homo Erectus: 119 cc
Difference between Somalian and European: 135 cc
There is a bigger difference between Somalians and Europeans than for Somalians and Homo Erectus.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1261675/

Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

Sounds like USA found oil in Zimbabwe.

Juan White
Juan White

The oil was always secondary. We invade countries primarily to install Jewish Central Banks in countries that aren't yet controlled by one. You control the money, you control everything.

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

P
Smaller pons and medulla oblongata would mean that basic functions like heart rate, respiration, metabolism etc are disadvantaged. But I am sure aboriginals are not physically disadvantaged. This study has way too low number of participants to be representative of the populations which they are from, and is inherently a flawed study. It is like choosing 10 random people from one country, and it turns out that 1 of them are rapist. Does that mean that 1 out 10 people of the country are rapists? No.
For the Somalia study. We can't ofcourse ignore the effect of what an eternal civil war and anarchy has on food supplies. Less food = less brain growth as it is more important to use that energy on important metabolic activities like respiration, and only the important portions of the brain are developed.

Jeremiah Jones
Jeremiah Jones

I'm honestly surprised he has the cognitive capacity to even contemplate an Egordan, let alone execute it. This is probably the chinks' doing.

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

You can't make money out of thin air. Natural resources like oil are required for that.

Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

This study has way too low number of participants.
Yes. But there are dozens of other studies that come to the same conclusions.

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

non-slavic whites
Good luck getting the Russians to willingly allow you to exterminate them, retard. What, you think they're gonna side with your global white ethnostate when it explicitely wants to destroy them? You think those nukes are just gonna sit there? While you're at it, why not exterminate all Irishmen, mediterranean whites and everyone with brown hair.

It's almost as if you're trying to derail the white nationalists by making them all fight each other.

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

Could this have anything to do with Good Hope?

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

OY VEY GOYIM, d-don't try to improve the genepool!
incoherent rambling about why it's bad to do so

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

I-IM STILL IN CHARGE G-GOYS
Fake account or not, I was wrong earlier. Mugabe lost, the military took power and now shits hitting the fan in Zimbabwe.

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

https://www.cwporter.com/rhodesia.html

Jack Bell
Jack Bell

You can't make money out of thin air.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

You'd probably hate bears then, but whose fault is that? The bears? No. Ours. The jews, sure, but the jews are our fault, so it's effectively our fault.

Spot on. The sooner we take responsibility for letting anyone/anything rule over us, the sooner we can take action to right the wrong.

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

Homo Erectus: 1132 cc
Somalian: 1251 cc
European: 1386 cc
.Difference between Somalian and Homo Erectus: 119 cc
Difference between Somalian and European: 135 cc

When you need 11 somalians to have the same brain capacity as 10 europeans.

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

It also means you need 15,14 somalis or 13.67 europeans to fill a 5 gallon bucket with brains

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

Bad information for a serial killer with addiction to human brains.

Liam Ortiz
Liam Ortiz

knew it was either jews or chinks:

Robert Mugabe remains under house arrest while Catholic priest mediates dictator's 'honourable exit' as it emerges that Zimbabwe's military may have sought approval for coup from CHINA
Robert Mugabe was detained in his own home after the military staged a 'bloodless correction' yesterday
Deposed 93-year-old holed up with five high-ranking army officers in his £7.5million, palatial residence today
Whereabouts of his wife, Grace, remains a mystery, with Namibia refusing to say whether she has fled there
A Catholic priest is mediating a potential political exit for Mugabe, but the president 'wants a leadership vote'
Army chief visited Beijing last week sparking speculation that he asked China for approval to launch the coup

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5088053/Catholic-priest-mediates-Mugabe-s-honourable-exit.html

http://archive.is/fc5HF

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

Aren't abos also genetically weak to alcohol which is why they are so addicted to it and obese? IIrc they are very physically strong if they don't booze it up

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

Spread Mugabe’s crimes far and wide

Samuel Richardson
Samuel Richardson

Where are you Executive Outcomes? Speaking of which, mercenary opportunities when? Former zog grunt looking for fun.

Nathan Clark
Nathan Clark

Mugabe either ignored or was unable to comply with the ultimatum.
His mind is already gone so it is likely her wife controlling him to do what she wants for long time. Everyone in the zim govt knew he is senile but do what he want despite the knowledge that it's completely controlled by his wife. If he is sane then he would have her executed. It's a very messy situation.

Dominic Stewart
Dominic Stewart

Edgy motherfuckers like you always draw attention. I am rustled by your feigned theatrical apathy and existential nihilism.

Jason Collins
Jason Collins

As if replacing one group of ghouls with another group of ghouls is going to make any difference. Civilization requires a human population, and they already left.

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

WORRIED (((KIKEPOSTING))) INTENSIFIES

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

am very drunk someon give me a summary

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

A white guy would stand out over there. It's doable, but it'd probably be suspicious trying to figure out Mugabe's schedule without some nigger reporting you looking for a reward.

Dylan Ross
Dylan Ross

Chimps chimping out in Old Rhodesia, black on black. Possibly influenced by the Chinese pissed about Mugabe threatening their diamond mines.

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

thanks man. negro vs negro warfare is funny to watch. its like monkey on rollerskates

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

Yeah no problem. Take it easy on the booze though user, excess is a vice and makes you weaker overall.

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

That's one way that money is created out of thin air. There is also the FED that buys securities and stocks with newly printed money, which then multiplies in the same way that the pic describes.

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

I don't agree with those kosher anons that think every race should have national socialism and we get along fine and dandy.
The are no non-((())) anons that actually believe that here. Maybe in Cuckchan, maybe in r/TheDonald, but surely not here.

Caleb Anderson
Caleb Anderson

This is a misunderstood position. I don't have any problem with Japanese being their own fascist, nat-soc ethno-state (which they almost are, at least much closer to that than many other nations).

That said shitskins would have a hard time attempting anything more advanced than a rudimentary dictatorship or a kike vassal state, so there's not much to discuss there.

Regarding kikes, if we don't gas them in time, they'll genocide everyone else, but I don't think that's what's being argued about.

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

follower of kek gf
christians have their own dating sites. virgins, losers, and ugly people have their own dating sites. even autists have their own dating sites.

can we not set up a dating site for esoteric digit-getters?

Hudson Smith
Hudson Smith

can we not set up a dating site for esoteric digit-getters?
It would be a sausage party. Unless you're into men, it wouldn't work.

What you need is to un-brainwash yourself from the notion that women and men are equal. Your "perfect wife" will be drastically different from yourself. Search for that and earn it.

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

We *could* have, if Kek willed it.

But you didn't get them digits, fam.

William Fisher
William Fisher

Rhodesia is coming back.

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

Jesus can someone translate these chimp sounds

Parker Powell
Parker Powell

Why not air bombard with chemicals that when breathed cause infertility?

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

the chief nog is saying he wants to have "talks" (a gibs powow) for "capital" (gibs) with western powers, and is affirming his want for white "zimbabweans" to return. he also makes the outrageous claim that he did not fight a racial war. he then goes on to state that "we war veterans are visionaries, i am a visionary." at which point i ceased being willing to translate this monkeys bastardization of my language..

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

We can't rebuild our country because we have no capital
THEN JUST MAKE A NEW CURRENCY AND PRINT ALL THE CAPITAL YOU NEED TO GET YOURSELVES OFF YOUR ASSES AND GET TO BUILDING YOU NIGGER!

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

I appreciate the effort

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

Can't help but notice that you aren't refuting me. At what point do you stop "weeding out the genepool"?

This is coming from the same faggots that afraid of the singularity.

Jeremiah Cooper
Jeremiah Cooper

They are all knitted together, the glue which knits…

This man doesn't understand knitting.

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

please come back whites that we chased out
we dindu nuffin wrong though
just fix our shit for us
As soon as the situation there improved they'd go right back to fucking over any whites that did move there and that is giving them the undeserved benefit of the doubt that they could contain their niggerdry for even that long.

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

Zionism made a lot of sense back then.
Kikes don't have their own land
Kikes keep fucking up every country they're let into
Let's just give them their own little bit of land to quarantine them that way they don't fuck up ours
Thing is that we have an advantage Hitler didn't, we've already seen the results of what doing this does, they just keep pushing their bullshit everywhere regardless while having their nice little kike haven to operate from.

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

Thing is that we have an advantage Hitler didn't, we've already seen the results of what doing this does,
Incorrect, read mein kampf, hitler knew full well that even having a country to call their own jews would not go there, for having a country to call their own is just exactly what jews need to have if they ever need to run away from a pogrom.
What did polanski do after drugging and raping a girl? Flee to israel it's what it's there for, a haven for crook jews(all of them)

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

I hope that the new government has good economic policies.

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

If you feed the strays and don't neuter them, you're doing it wrong. TNR is a humane method.

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

How can it be Rhodesia if there are no Rhodesians left?

Henry White
Henry White

Will the animals (except niggers) be ok?

Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

Liberals are butt hurt over this.

https://archive.is/DNuLW

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

why can't they just fuck off and as if they know whats it like to live near htem

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

le ebin NOD AN ARBUMENT arguement

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

I don't think white Rhodesians (now in Zambia) will commit the mistake of going back but just to be safe, let's find a way to relay them the message that under no circumstances must they cross the border.
Checked, but I'm fairly sure zoo animals have been eaten already by this point. Niggers are fucking savages, I know kikes are supposed to be the #1 target but I still wish all of Africa below the Saharan desert and barring Uganda, Ethiopia and Madagascar would get fucking demolished by the plague.

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2668913/#ap1

According to this study, niggers and spics also have smaller brains than Whites, but ching chongs have slightly larger brains.

nigger brain = 1222g spic brain = 1253g white brain = 1285g Chink brain = 1290g

However, according to another study by NASA,
gooks = 1416 cm^3 whites = 1380 cm^3 and niggas = 1359 cm ^3, which says the difference between gooks and whites and bigger than the difference between whites and niggers. What gives? Why are all these studies so inconsistent?

Elijah Jackson
Elijah Jackson

they can go back IF they build Fortress' around their Farms and used them as staging area for an actual retaking of their lands back. if not then they should stay away

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

the difference between gooks and whites and bigger than the difference between whites and niggers
Wow, that must be why China is such a nicer place to live than either America or Europe!!

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

Is it time?

Elijah Long
Elijah Long

Rhodesia was a pleasant, orderly, prosperous, white nation. Zimbabwe is none of these things and to to call it Rhodesia is an insult to Rhodesia.

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

look up death statistics by race and cause
My sides.

Here's the paper if you want to read it as well: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/misc/atlasres.pdf

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

I havent found much use for this, now i have

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

implying we wouldn't have seen some Chinese history tier shit when Mugabe died

Carson Hill
Carson Hill

MUGABE REFUSES TO RESIGN
MUGABE REFUSES TO RESIGN
MUGABE REFUSES TO RESIGN

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

Mugabe execution video when?

Liam Lopez
Liam Lopez

The dubs approve of this song
RHODESIANS NEVER DIE

Logan Green
Logan Green

barring Uganda, Ethiopia and Madagascar
I can somewhat understand Ethopia because of their christian roots but why Uganda and Madagascar?

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

why Uganda and Madagascar?
Diseases are out of control and are hazardous to everyone. I think that's the reason but I would be wrong.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page