It was fun while it lasted

I've been behind the majority of the threads and posts lately. Mods finally started cracking down on me so it's time to move to another board while Holla Forums sinks back into obscurity.
So long lads

What a soyfest.

well you definitely won't be missed

No, those are mad fucking lads, the bishops of banterbury, absolute bantersaurus rexes, a bunch of true legends. Capable of doing FIFA shots and making a perfect roll-up all in 0.2 microseconds, because they are just sick cunts like that.

Literally what? The only moderation I have done this year is deleting CP and banning the person posting it.

Holla Forums is legit dead, the most vocal people on this board are nazis who watch Scream Queens and praise it. That's where we are right now.

I would rather talk to homeless niggers about film

Bye.

This.

fake news

You're joking right? Right?

He doesn't even look white.

And I'm using white as in skin tone, not a broad term for all European ethnicities. He looks indian or mexican.

Thats the point. Holla Forums was proven to be shitskins with inferiority complexes that larped as white. Make you think.

oldfag here. I stopped posting because the quality of the posters on this board is so low. Nothing the mods can really fix. Here's an idea. Don't make fucking useless posts pretending to fall for bait or whatever autistic shit you think is funny. It's not. faggots

Sure.
Really though, it's the bullshit political threads and posts anons make. And wow can they NOT shut up about it.

They are the most annoying cucks on the face of the earth. And they think they can complain about virtue signaling while virtue signaling

Check out the "based emma" permathread. It's two idiots obsessed with a c-lister praising the godawful shows she's been on as if they're high art.

Think about what? That a bunch of cartoon watching spergs that shill for zionists and have faith in the political system are actually just LARPers? I didn't need that pic to know that thanks.

You aren't a vol.

I've normally been able to brush off the trash on this board but it has gotten especially cancerous recently. There's not really a fix for it either, the community is just overwhelmingly teenage faggots who treat the board as a dumping ground for Holla Forums-tier garbage

Maybe I'll start posting on /film/ or some shit idk

t. /film/ BO

This thread proves that reddit can't handle this place and will leave if we continue not giving a fuck. I look forward to it.

OP is probably the autist that tried spamming that shit tier CP here twice.

Absolutely not and anyone conflating Anime Pro™ or Suika with a certain janny on Holla Forums is implicitely white.
t. Anime Pro™

I heard there was lesbian stuff

Thank god tbh.

That's fucking embarassing. And they are guaranteed way too retarded to even see the irony in their high and mighty bullshit. How the fuck could you think Scream Queens was quality anything, even the women are ugly.

It was gross and since Jim, CM, and zero weren't on I deleted and b&. I honestly think Zero is going to lose the board. He hardly logs on after the blowjob video got leaked and ownership will likely pass to one of Jim's sychophants. The chance of sudocuck getting control of Holla Forums is becoming a distinct possibility.

t. Actual reddit cuckchanners
Almost every single thread on here is some shit cuckchan tasting Holla Forums tier garbo

It's pretty funny seeing them get mad when you point it out, too.

wew watsonfag here to sperg out like a nigger again

lol you mad

t. reposts content from 4chan constantly

Just fuck off already /brit/kike. Why are you even outside your containment board?

wait I thought that was just a meme, that was actually him getting his cock gobbled by a dude in drag?

No wonder this board is shit, the BO is an actual faggot

I don't know where the board can go from here.

sudocuck isn't in the clique. jim won't give it to him.

Yes you daft nigger, Holla Forumss BO is a fucking board vol here after that bj.

proofs?

He isn't a fag. He was a weird little virgin jewboy that fell for faggot memes and agreed to let piggy blow him. He figured out he isn't gay and is ashamed/depresses/angry that he fell for that bullshit.

No Piggy isn't. Not for a lack of trying.

Look at the ban logs… Oh wait you can't :^)

Wrong. "Piggy" was vol for about 2 months.

that would certainly explain a lot
fags/commies ruin everything

You are fake news.

Drunk slut tbh.

delet

It's only half because of the mods, the userbase is full of niglets who don't even watch anything but shitpost constantly like they are experts.