Kayden Reed

so good that sentence broke

Gavin Martinez
Gavin Martinez

and that one

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

That sucks.
I usually walk everywhere, so far to me means, like...
to the next town, almost.

I always get so excited watching that.
I just-
The dream.
That guy made it work.

And another one?

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

Good shrek sucks anyways
Not sure of a better animated character tho

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

EARLY

400 text posts
or
250 img posts

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD

Is her name Lisa?

And how do I know those women are paid actors hired by Trump?

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

I kinda want to get my ears pierced

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

In 1986, advertising agency Group 243 was tasked with creating a mascot for Domino's Pizza. Their creation—the Noid—was one of the most inexplicably popular mascots in corporate history. But in a case of branding gone bad, the Noid's rise plummeted when he inspired a real-life crime by a schizophrenic namesake.

JOHN BROWNLEE 07.10.14 1:30 PM
In 1986, advertising agency Group 243 was tasked with creating a mascot for Domino's Pizza. Their creation—the Noid—was one of the most inexplicably popular mascots in corporate history. But in a case of branding gone bad, the Noid's rise plummeted when he inspired a real-life crime by a schizophrenic namesake.

Even compared to the worst corporate mascots, the Noid was a unique grotesquerie. A gibbering, pot-bellied, buck-toothed pervert squeezed into a skintight rabbit costume, the Noid was a Hamburglar-like character wholly devoted to delaying pizza deliveries. Only Domino's Pizza, the ad campaign claimed, delivered pizzas that were "Noid-proof." Avoid the Noid by ordering from Domino's and get your pizza in 30 minutes or less.

The Noid was a strange character to capture the cultural zeitgeist, but in the 1980s, he was popular enough to earn not just one, but two separate video games, as well as dominate a line of toys and merchandise. The Noid's bizarre popularity was probably helped by the fact that Domino's Pizza chose Will Vinton Studios—creators of the California Raisins—to bring the Noid to life through Claymation.
Even compared to the worst corporate mascots, the Noid was a unique grotesquerie.
But as an informative post by Zachary Crockett over at Priceonomics explains, what eventually killed off the Noid had nothing to do with the public coming to its senses, but rather what may have been "the worst mascot PR in history" at the height of his popularity.

On January 30, 1989, a 22-year-old man named Kenneth Lamar Noid walked into a Domino's Pizza in Atlanta, Georgia, with a .357 magnum revolver and took two employees hostages. After a five-hour standoff during which Noid demanded $100,000 in ransom money, the employees in question escaped. But the damage to the Noid brand was done: not only was the headline too good to ignore ("Domino's Hostages Couldn't Avoid the Noid this Time") but it turned out that Kenneth Lamar Noid actually believed he was the Noid—or, at least, the Noid's original inspiration.

A paranoid schizophrenic, Noid believed that Domino's Pizza founder Tom Monaghan had created the "Avoid the Noid" campaign specifically to persecute him. Sadly, the incident sounded the death knell for both Noids. Unable to shake his belief that Domino's had created the Noid campaign to ridicule him, Noid spent three months in a mental institution, and eventually committed suicide in 1995. As for the Claymation demon that drove him to his death, save a brief appearance in a Facebook game in 2011 to celebrate his 25th birthday, the Noid hasn't been seen since.

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

oh god what happened

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

Stop thinking and start doing

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

just feeling sore, relaxing at home right now.

James Kelly
James Kelly

You really think someone is going to read all that?

Mason Lopez
Mason Lopez

Nah it's not
Whose Lisa tho?

William Diaz
William Diaz

i only selected a couple of paragraphs and it broke

i'm sorry ;_;

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

It's amazing, gonna save it.

you smart

as a wise man once said

just do it

bee from bee movie

Josiah Morales
Josiah Morales

Ahha, that's always the best part about long walks.
Enjoy it!

You loyal.

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

i didn't
i was hungry... and thirsty.

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

I mean the relaxing, and finally getting off your feet.

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

Youmus

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

you a genius

Hunter Ward
Hunter Ward

I'm gonna

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

Did not see that
Saw wreck it ralph last

Xavier Cox
Xavier Cox

My sister, she wears goth clothes

I read it... now i'm mentally drained...

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

oh ._.

yeah... ^ ^;
i'm trying.

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

It doesn't even hurt and it makes you look dangerous

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

By yourself a house.

It's always nice to get off your feet after a long day.

Brayden Ross
Brayden Ross

Great!!

watch the bee movie

its like, super awkward. but you keep watching.

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

i think i'll go play a game right now. brb

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

Luka complaining he had to actually do something

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

.....I'm super glad her name isn't Lisa
She is a goth girl tho
Do you meditate at all?

Ehhhh I have a movie backlog
Got a 4 day weekend coming up tho so I might get to it

Luis Turner
Luis Turner

he

no

Oliver Hall
Oliver Hall

I'm not dangerous I'm cute
Thanks

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

notice in the video how its way way not enough for a house

put this on number one

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

No one thinks you're a girl.

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

Have fun.

not even named
Hmph.

We don't know the approximate equivalency of Minerals to Earth currency, so it might be.

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

This board is bad and you should all feel bad

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

Oh ohm yeah.
maybe the minerals are meth.
that's mad money.

Alexander Torres
Alexander Torres

I do... but the homicidal thoughts flood into my head

Cute people are the most dangerous!

-moves luka out of the way-

I think Luka is a girl

Hi there

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

imma sleep

goodnight!

Sebastian Brooks
Sebastian Brooks

Rest well!
Dream sweet!

Harumph.
Fine; on the condition that you don't post her.

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

Too late I feel fucking amazing

It will be #4
Maybe even lower depending on the mood

Just gotta focus on one thing and let everything else good
Focus on my handsome face~
I started out without doing any mental focus and falling asleep lol

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

everything else go*
Holy FUCK
can't believe I did that

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

I will not post her here

Kayden Scott
Kayden Scott

Fine, let me compress it.

Joseph Cook
Joseph Cook

Love you

David Adams
David Adams

Yeah.

Jordan Morgan
Jordan Morgan

Mourn not their death, but celebrate their Tchernobyl ghost

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

whoa
fuckin scary
what is it

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

leather jackets are comfy

Dominic Sullivan
Dominic Sullivan

Swedish B A N K S Y

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

rip thread

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

rip in peace

William Wood
William Wood

They're for homosexuals.

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

They are.

Shame I can only wear them for a week before winter ends.

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

same

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

nuuuuh
i only used a stencil once

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

Got a pic of that?

Gavin King
Gavin King

fuck nezi already you lazy goon
make the threads great again

Evan Sanchez
Evan Sanchez

Took one today, but i would have to post it from phone
I painted it something like one year ago tho, little less maybe.
And i only used it on one place

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

Dicking a poster won't make anything great.

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

imagine a world where we dont have to put up with his lonelyposting

Jackson Martinez
Jackson Martinez

Ah, dw about it

I used to have a friend who lived next-door, he would graffiti a lot, until he came close to getting caught by police
Then instead he graffiti'd on his own giant wooden boards in the park, until police told him he couldn't do that either

David Nelson
David Nelson

Imagine a world where he's telling everyone about getting dicked, and wanting to get dicked again, and so on.

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

fuck..
maybe youre right dude
he's a nutcase

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

In the park? Sounds pretty lame lol, did he try to fuck underage kids who thought it was hella cool?

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

So you understand why I don't want to put my dick in it.

Eli Baker
Eli Baker

Alright fagolas, Metric or Imperial.

Caleb Roberts
Caleb Roberts

As far as I know he didn't try to fuck any kids, since he himself wouldn't have even been an adult at the time ^^'

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

American.

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

metric of course
imperial is a joke
imperial is a big fat mess

id understand why anybody doesnt wanna put their dick in nezi
but i guess if its not even for the greater good..

hi subtle ~

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

Im out for the night
Got gym in the morning
Hope you all a good night/day

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

Well, that and I'm not gay.

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

Ikarous.

I'm a Canadian.
So both.

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

Metric

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

Here is, someone tried to remove it by cutting it, silly whoeverthefuck
Also kids can fuck kids

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

Admirable
WRONG
Correct!

William Carter
William Carter

Fuck yeah.

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

Sort of an inside joke with me and friend about the rapper Stitches
Stitches everything
So i made stitches stencil

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

Ikarous, look at me.
I have a message for you.

Someone tell Ikarous that I want to tell her something.

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

inb4 >her

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

her

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>her

Jack Peterson
Jack Peterson

I don't even know who that is

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

What a coinkydick, i have no clue who you are either.

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>her

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

I'm baka! I'm from /lewd/ but it got boring so i came here!
Whos stiches?

whoa

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

Cat just threw up a single straw of grass, i thought it was some crazy ass parasite first

Oliver Edwards
Oliver Edwards

Typical American eating typical American cheeseburger.

Colton Foster
Colton Foster

He got beat up by The Game's gang and now he's disappeared into obscurity, where shit rappers like him belong

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

thats horrible calisthenics

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

there are still random anons coming in even though we aren't on /b/ anymore
Hooray!

Joseph Russell
Joseph Russell

Yes?

kek af

i'm not even a girl

Nathan Taylor
Nathan Taylor

who's the Game.

i love burg

:D
Glad someone appreciates me being here!
But I'm not really random, since I came on /lewd/ first and this and that board have a connection.

Jordan Brooks
Jordan Brooks

Do you still have me on skype or steam?
I was asked to relay a message.

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

Another rapper
Ali Bomaye

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

All hail burg

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

original audio so much better

Andrew Hernandez
Andrew Hernandez

Master you listen to stitches ?

Carter Ramirez
Carter Ramirez

Gimme your Skype, I can't give you mine because stalkers

Adrian Jenkins
Adrian Jenkins

All my favorite posters were anons when I first met them, and you seem like a cool guy. I didn't even know /lewd/ was a thing, I should go check if I know anyone there.

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

I don't even know who the fuck you are

Connor Miller
Connor Miller

He has like one song that I kinda like, rest of it I really can't listen to

Kayden King
Kayden King

It's all failtraps and queers.

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

imma put cocaine in your ass

Austin Scott
Austin Scott

That's cool, thanks!
Have you been on animus for a long time or anything?
It is! Someone from here got sick of all the drama and started their own board, some people are on there but it's kinda boring.

who
you keep saying names but i don't know any of these people

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

Who would sit in a desk like that?
It's literally just a panty shot.

Charles Barnes
Charles Barnes

Was I talking to you?

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

I miss scene girls....

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

I'd smash that slag

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

You're posting on a public place so yeah, you're pretty much talking to everyone.

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

What the fk

Just google "ali bomaye" then you know who The Game is, it's a song

Eli Reed
Eli Reed

I'm too ret harded to tell who's real.
So I'll just respond to you both.

xxxfurude_rikaxxx

And it's Rin, geeze.

Charles Bennett
Charles Bennett

oh shit I've heard this song!
It's okay. I don't actually listen to much rap anymore.
I liked Hotline Bling and uh... Yamborghini!

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRkP-rplNjs

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

None of them are me

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

Ruh roh.
I've been on the /b/ threads, aneki and animus. However I've only been checking in on aneki and animus to see whats going on. I can imagine, doesn't look like there are many posters. I know thats why I left the threads for a while, we ended up hitting a dead streak after a huge ass ban wave was issued due to some idiot giving everyone a tracking system to find threads and posters which the mods used to find us, luckily I never installed it but the damage was done.

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

Now I'm just fucking confused.

I'm too exhausted for this shit.

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

I just.. can't

Jaxson Sanchez
Jaxson Sanchez

And now I remember that this guy is 20 years old

Brandon Fisher
Brandon Fisher

There were threads on /b/?
I've only been on animus for a few days now, but I was on lewd for a couple months. So I'm pretty new.
That's pretty spooky.

whoa

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

Baka

Jeremiah Perez
Jeremiah Perez

WAKE ME UP

CAN'T WAKE UP

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

I just popped a molly

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

And then Yan posted
and everything was even shittier :D

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

Accurate statement

Oliver Allen
Oliver Allen

Murder. Hi.

WH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

don't worry i'm here

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

Guess I should leave now

Nolan Lewis
Nolan Lewis

hi red

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

bye cakeu

Jaxon Scott
Jaxon Scott

Yeah man, there were threads on /b/ for a long ass time, way before I showed up, which was around 2012, can't really remember the exact date anymore, but we had a fuck ton of posters with new posters coming in and old posters returning, it was a cool time, I came there to shitpost since I was a stupid kid and ended up staying. How has your time here been? I know it's mostly idle chatter but its pretty comfortable. It was pretty spooky, especially when I caught wind of what was happening and tried to warn everyone, only a few people listened.

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

how about you leave to my room

how are you doing lenks?

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

Pretty good fam, I'm cooking dinner right now.

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

I don't speak weeb.
hi idiot
faggot

Asher Morales
Asher Morales

Ah, thats a lot of history. So most people here aren't long time then?
My time's been fine, talking is always nice, especially if you're bored. But sometimes it takes away from vidya.
Good thing I'm too boring for most people here, so it doesn't take away too much!

why must you continue to bully me red

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

good to hear bro, hope it keeps up

Daniel Moore
Daniel Moore

Yeah dude I'll try to, what have you been up to lately?

Owen Gomez
Owen Gomez

I'm pretty sure you like it though.

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

The expression says it all

Dominic Wright
Dominic Wright

n-nuh uh
shut up nerd

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

Why are you turned on?
Only fucking weirdos like you like that though.

Kevin Nguyen
Kevin Nguyen

fucking weirdos
n-no I'm not...

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

big

Evan Clark
Evan Clark

yey

:3
i'm still pro~
even tho i was reluctant to play kayle this match.

Jacob White
Jacob White

I honestly don't know, a lot of people change their names often so it's impossible to tell, as far as I know only a handful of people I knew are still here. I know to solve that, I used to hit people up to play video games, I know smash used to be big around here but that died out overtime, what games do you play? Not like there is a crazy amount of excitement going on though, I remember when people couldn't go three threads without having a several thread long argument that usually resulted in someone bleaching the thread.

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

Grim walks into a gay bar

Ryder Scott
Ryder Scott

The bartender asks What Will it be?

Cameron Collins
Cameron Collins

Grim replies Free Shots for Everyone

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

underwatch, life with friends and fam, work and gal friends btw thanks for that stupid idea to drink with my sisters friends, it actually worked out better than expected lol

eats a taco

Tyler Kelly
Tyler Kelly

You seem like a degenerate and a pervert.

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

I love you so much right now.

Brandon Garcia
Brandon Garcia

10/10

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

Nice! See I knew since you and your sister were close that it would work. Just gotta baylieve.

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

You tell me

Is it wrong that this turns me on?

Evan Long
Evan Long

Not many games, you can have my steam if you want to check. I have 200 games tho, but I don't do a lot of multiplayer.
I'm trying to get into MMO's with friends but it hasn't worked out too well with the people on /lewd/. They usually push me out of their things.

uh-uhm... I mean I uh... y-you really shouldn't uh... s-say things like that...

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

thats the best thing yans ever posted i think

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

Why should I listen to you? someone as weird and useless as you could never tell someone as amazing as me what to do.
I mean its not really a lot to go off of so probably.

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

I don't have many multiplayer games either, but I'm sure we have at least one in common, never tried an MMO before as most are subscription based and I don't have the income for that kind of thing.
they usually push me out of their things
That's kinda dickish of them, I usually only kick someone out if they joined just to annoy people.

Isaac Walker
Isaac Walker

DON"T SHOOT!!!!!!!

Adam Hernandez
Adam Hernandez

great red spirit
You a Wu man?

Isaiah Wright
Isaiah Wright

Yan you stole that joke.

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

I don't ever make duckfaces.

Tyler Martinez
Tyler Martinez

I want someone to hate me and think I am the most disgusting and vile thing on this planet and then fuck them while they still are constantly slinging insults at me.

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

I'm glad Grim doesn't have my digits when he wants to go clubbing.

I don't want free shots.

Ian Cox
Ian Cox

oh that explains it

Lincoln Ward
Lincoln Ward

I want someone to hate me and think I am the most disgusting and vile thing on this planet and then fuck them while they still are constantly slinging insults at me.

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

y-you can have me...

Yeah, multiplayer games usually aren't my thing, as I'm not good at them, nor do I want to sink the time into them to git gud.
Don't worry, I don't make any money either, I go for free ones, but most aren't good. I usually just place legacy WoW.
Yeah, it's usually because I'm not good enough and drag everyone else down...

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

tfw on an ancient rig for the next day or two until my actual computer gets here.
tfw gotta go to psych ward pretty much the day after it gets here

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

lmao
you are a mess

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

yeah, I am. I need help. that's why I'm going.

Eli Stewart
Eli Stewart

Steam

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

just kill yourself instead you mutated freak

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

They call me Gan Ning of the Bells.
Is that why you want people to hate you?
Anyone can

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

Bad dog.

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

see

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

y-you're not my master

James Gomez
James Gomez

rape me

Carter Wood
Carter Wood

You're right.
You're just a worm.

Bad worm.

see

Juan Edwards
Juan Edwards

see

Aaron James
Aaron James

AT LEAST SUBTLE LOVES ME

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

hi grm

Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

I feel ya man, most of my experience and practice comes from when I was younger, I just don't have the drive to practice anymore. Yeah I heard a lot of those free MMOs are quite the shit show. I don't see it as dragging people down, one more man on the field is one more guy they don't have, ya know?

Noah Price
Noah Price

Hello.

Ayden Ross
Ayden Ross

{sinking ship}

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

Doesn't seem doable.

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

desu come to AX so i can kick ur ass pls

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

see

Worms don't deserve love.

Unless you think you're more than a worm?

Anthony Gutierrez
Anthony Gutierrez

We skype every night before he goes to sleep and he tells me he loves me and falls asleep on mic with me......

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

haha yah seems you were quite right!

Nolan Walker
Nolan Walker

see

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

If you come to Ax, I might end up kicking YOUR ass.

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

keep linking me pls
not grim

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

see

Adam Green
Adam Green

you would literally be the easy tutorial boss of my AX fighting quest

i would first try you

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

See you at AX

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

Never thought I'd see someone who plays dynasty warriors here. Good taste!

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

Nah, no one really does it in a sexual way here. It does make me happy when people hate me though

More like my self esteem is too high! I need someone to articulate their disdain for me . It is like I am too perfect right now

Aiden Long
Aiden Long

I feel like Grim's the last person I'd want to fight.

He might shoot me then kill 49 other fags.

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

LOL
funny image swap

Christian Carter
Christian Carter

What if it was a knife fight?

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

Ah, I never practiced much when I was young. I played CS1.6 when I was 13 but I only played Jailbreak really.
Yeah, but some of em can be okay for a time. I remember this one game "Ascend: Hand of Kul" was great, I think I got to 100 hours in it even. I suppose, but it still feels like I should just sit out instead of getting killed a lot.

Hi. Whats the haps pap.

Eh? Why not!

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

I've been playing it since I was like 12.

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

see

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

Who brings a knife to a gun fight?

That just sounds like a bad idea.

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

rin♥

Liam Lee
Liam Lee

You would never had a moment of "no stop I don't want this" and it would always just be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s75OryIKDxE

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

God I want to lick Youmus feets so bad, I bet they taste like sweat and candy

James Adams
James Adams

whoa, i got linked...

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

Warm.
Procrastinating again. This habit will fucking kill me one day.

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

What kind of candy are you eating...

Andrew Barnes
Andrew Barnes

bbq flavored sunflower seeds

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

Procrastinatin on what?
Thankfully I'm out of school, so the only thing I'm procrastinating on is being a useful, or even worthwhile human being.

Jackson Cooper
Jackson Cooper

oooooh sick burn

Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

Hi Boo.
Bye Boo.

I'm going to head to sleep now,
have a good night, threaders.

see

Stop that.
I don't have to upload the folder.

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

sunflower seeds
candy
white trash pls go back to the trailer park

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

Studying for a final in 1.5days.

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

Have a good night, Rin.

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

see

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

nini

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

SIGH...

Sebastian Morris
Sebastian Morris

see

Jacob Phillips
Jacob Phillips

Break into his already broken window and SMASH.

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

I'm always right.

Henry Miller
Henry Miller

Oh wait. That was the dubious looking shed.

LEAVE ALREADY AND STOP FISHING FOR NINIS.

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

I played CS but only source, it was mostly my brother shooting me in the head from across the map, though I had better luck online with a pray and spray shotgun. Somehow I never came across those jailbreak servers nor any of the other game types like that. I spent most my time on tf2 when I was younger, miss those old servers.
Never heard of Ascend, what did it play like? Apparently the PC version is losing online in 5 days, sad when games go offline permanently.
Best thing you can do is follow another party member, shoot whoever he shoots and watch his back, even if you get killed from behind your buddy will notice him.

Bentley Myers
Bentley Myers

stop enforcing booxrin otp
i dont even want this

Jason Howard
Jason Howard

lol wut

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

Spoils
Sci is asking for unban

Murder, Sci said hi

James Brown
James Brown

Talking to sci
for what purpose

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

I think you may have a terminal case of the autism.
I'm terribly sorry. There's nothing modern medicine can do for you.

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

just give me my HRT pills already then

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

eugh
what the fuck
school?
That's fuckin gay.
What the fuck are you in school for?

Ah, when were you playing? For me it was 2012/13, so maybe there were just more around then.
I never used the shotgun much, always went with the classic m4 / ak. Though in CSGO I always do really well with the sawn-off. Maybe I should play with that more.
It's just a hack and slash with some simple combos, but you can also use magic.
losing online in 5 days
Fuck dude. That makes me sad as shit, I don't have an xbox so I can't even play... Though I had some rough stuff happen to me while I was playing, I feel like it might muddle the game and make it less enjoyable. But it was really fun while I played, gettin new l00t, fightin people online, killin goblins n shit.
True, I usually work with someone and they get killed right away though. But then again, I haven't played with many friends.

Chase Taylor
Chase Taylor

Wanting to be a genetic mutation
but why

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

Calm down, Swedish.
You'll never even be a girl.

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

Goddamn, I accidentally clicked on that shit.

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

He was posting last night though did you ban him?

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

k

Justin Howard
Justin Howard

except for when you arent?

exactly

i dont have control of that and maybe he shouldnt have posted cp

Kevin Perez
Kevin Perez

I don't have steam on this computer and I'm not even going to bother with it on this. but when I do get my computer it's amyvictoria hit me up fam

no can do, that would hurt people and I am incapable of doing that.

hey look guys I replied to a post a lot! am I cool now guys!

Connor White
Connor White

I'm sure nobody would notice and the ones who did would be relieved

Cooper Wright
Cooper Wright

google gremlin d.va
and save moar to post here!
:D

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

that would hurt people
Pretty sure no one would care.
Just try it and see if anyone cares.

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

comp engineering

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

murder, i also say hi

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

why are you so insecure/angry with traps

he actually has a cute face
its the fat thats the problem

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

2007-2008, the custom servers probably weren't widespread at that point. I always wanted to be able to use the M4 but holy crap I am bad at aiming, so I just took the shotgun that does the most damage and ran around shooting anything that moved, I killed hostages every once and a while but I was pretty helpful. Hack and slashes are great, I might have to look at some gameplay videos of it. If they get killed right away I guess you were the better player eh? Or at least better at surviving, which is the true test. Some say its easier to set up plans with friends, but usually that lasts all of 5 minutes and then the enemy does something that causes the plan to explode.

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

Traps are boys who dress like girls, trannie mutants are suicidal freaks who take pills and play dress up and think it makes them a girl

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

which is never
:^)

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

It's the "everything" that's the problem.

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

i have what i have yo

apparently! gotta ask you about lottery numbers sometime lol

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

dude I WISH

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

soo
youre angry because youll never be passable?

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

He's not a trap, just a queer.
He can be a queer without wanting to pretend he's a girl.

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

get moar~

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

Comp? Computer?
That's pretty cool dude, I'm actually thinking of going into Mechanical Engineering myself. Or at least, going into welding first, then engineering...
Sounds hard as fuck, I couldn't even understand java.

Yeah. Hey, maybe we should play CSGO or 1.6 together or somethin, eh?
Eh, with 5 days left and not being able to register due to every name being taken, I wouldn't bother. But it was a fun little game.
if they get killed right away i guess you were the better player
lmao, thats what I'm going to tell myself from now on so I don't feel so bad about dying right after they do.
Yeah, we usually don't set up plans, just kinda run around and shoot shit and go "OH FUCK SOME SHIT JUST SHOT ME" into the mic. And generally just try to annoy each other. It's funny.

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

I'm not some freak who wants to be a girl, I just want to suck subtles dick

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

He is baiting you, just ignore him.

Ryder Reed
Ryder Reed

i get that
i just dont understand why he's so angry about traps
every post involving a trap he attacks
theres clearly some insecurity

Colton Hernandez
Colton Hernandez

i was kind of wishing too

ill get them when i get them

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

:(

James Nelson
James Nelson

Or maybe he just doesn't like them.
I can hate niggers and other lesser races for reasons that have no component of insecurity.

Xavier Nguyen
Xavier Nguyen

Sure, I got both though I haven't played in an eternity let alone a shooter, so I'll be pretty bad. Which one would you prefer?
I suppose, though the single player could be enough for me, plus I am sure it's pretty cheap these days.
It's the best way to do things, I've found that planning actually screws you up more than it helps. Chaos is the true path to victory!

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

its way too spastic and dedicated just to be a simple dislike
it's obsessive

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

i aint no slave

Kayden Wright
Kayden Wright

The funny part is Dva is the worst character in the game

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

most trannies do seem kinda....insane though

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

I don't like how everything they do and say is some sort of cry for acceptance and attention, the disgusting almost bragging about how many disabilities they have, how they think they're girls even though they have a dick and are born male. I don't give a shit if someone is a tranny and doesn't make everythign they do and say constantly remind people that or talk about their fucking issues all the time but the ones who do can kill themselves

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

They have gone mad with the pain of knowing that "draw a girl, call it a boy" will never be real.

Jace Davis
Jace Davis

sure
same

most
really nigger
how about all of them

John Barnes
John Barnes

d.va

Jacob Stewart
Jacob Stewart

Hm... GO would probably be better, less hardcore oldfags that have a million hours in game and will snipe you in the face immediately.
Don't worry, I haven't played a shooter in a long time either, so we can just be shit together.
True, the single player was all I ever played. It's actually free to play, so no need to worry about monies.
Ah, I've found that preparation never helps me, not with tests, not with games, not with presentations. I just wing everything and it works out. Especially since I'm a DM, so I need to be quick on my feet.

They are.

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

http://imgur.com/O4FTn7x
I was trying to be at least a little nice.
You ignored my other post asshole.

Elijah Gonzalez
Elijah Gonzalez

desu is literally no different from a trap poster honestly

not that i can tell

William Johnson
William Johnson

you will never be warden of an Auschwitz for trannies

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

I'm not sure weather or not to be offended by that statement or concerned you know what a trap poster is like

Connor Watson
Connor Watson

nuh uh
I would go "ah oh no don't rape me nnn"

sorry, this board moves fast and I'm not so used to it... I'm also just having fun talking to anonymous right now, so I kinda missed it!
P-please forgive me onii-chan...

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

good evening ^-^

Robert Turner
Robert Turner

hi nazi

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

i love traps almost as much as girls
ive been with a bunch

your posting style is the exact same as any other bit rate trap
casual attentionwhoring, blatant sexualizing, lack of conversation skills, etc

James Foster
James Foster

I'd say my lack of conversation skills stems from a lack of interest more than being unable to communicate with people

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

That's true, GO it is, I will gladly follow you to the bottom of the leaderboard. I'll go get my steam name and all that stuff, its pretty damn long so I'll just post it here.
Free to play? I'll check it out tomorrow, always up for a free game.
Same here, usually I just end up overthinking it, DM? As in pen and paper games dungeon master?

Nathan Clark
Nathan Clark

thats cool
i'd say different

everyone and their mom disguises their issues by saying 'i just actually dont care'

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

how are you, baka~?

Kevin Hall
Kevin Hall

Desu isn't a trap poster. This is a trap poster

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

I mean, for the first month you knew me you were flirting with me why would I want to keep that going

Easton Mitchell
Easton Mitchell

you will never serve in the ROMAN LEGION

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

I'm gonna be able to forgive you for this one.

You crossed a line that you can never get back over.

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

I mean I'm NOT

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

oh
i thought we were having a discussion not just an insult war
good talk desu

why do you have different filenames?
the last one of yours I saved had the filename MAN

David Turner
David Turner

lexi is buying me overwatch friday let's play

Samuel Gutierrez
Samuel Gutierrez

wait disregard that murder im retarded

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

You can just have mine now, Pizza_Migoo
Ya, free is best.
Yup, Dungeons and Dragons my dude, every Friday with the boys.

fuckin cool as FUCK
as per usual
suh witchu bae

nononono pwease forgive me!
I'll do anything if you forgive me, anything!

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

you will never live in a time where smearing honey and salve made from unhygienic components constitutes as "first aid"

Robert Walker
Robert Walker

I thought it was both

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

Oh yeah I would love to play with you some time.

nice joke

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

no

Henry Nelson
Henry Nelson

when do u get to see some more raw boo pharah/reindhart action ban

Luis Carter
Luis Carter

shut up i figured it out
bully

Christian Gomez
Christian Gomez

You will never watch Mongols fight Crusaders
you will never watch people try to kill Rome only for it to split into even more Romes
you will never run around shirtless with a wolf pelt on your head nailing anyone who comes into your forest to trees
you will never throw cabers with angry Scottish people at their neighboring countries
you will never have a khopesh

Connor Cox
Connor Cox

me

Juan Young
Juan Young

red pls

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

these are the only feels i truly cant handle
i want to break down and cry

Caleb Nelson
Caleb Nelson

you will never live in a mudhut made out of your own shit as you struggle to even live past 20

Nathan Cruz
Nathan Cruz

Oh, wait. That's still happening.

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

I dunno I might play today if my eyes stop being gay.
You're gonna have to say goodbye.
So you're just gonna follow me around and heal me right?

I'll yell at you if you fuck it up and I die.

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

literally save this guys life when he's ODing on heroine
his brother still hates me because we kicked him out when he punched a hole in the wall and threatened to kill one of my roomates
okie dokie

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

just inv me whenever my dude

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

Much easier! Now I'll just figure out where I find people on steam and send an friend request.
Damn man, I've been trying to get into DnD but everyone keeps killing the game right before it starts, never actually played a pen and paper but it always sounded fun.

Bentley Lee
Bentley Lee

i wish he wouldve gone through with it so everyone in that shitty house of yours would be dead

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

I wish you were the one oding on heroin instead

John Lee
John Lee

Eh? What do you mean killing the game before it starts?
Do you play online?

Ryan Hall
Ryan Hall

Pull the trigger faggot.

Blowing your brains out might be the only thing you're good at.

o k

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

Even locally, they just call it off right before it starts, its horrible.

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

I actually main healers...

David Lopez
David Lopez

wow what a surprise

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

You told me before.

Kayden Howard
Kayden Howard

I imagine Desu would play nothing but Soldier 76 so he can just spam ">Soldier 76's grey hair".

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

haha just kidding im not that obsessive haha really
Also please forgive me, I'll do anything you want, videos, pictures, messages, I'll humiliate myself right now in front of everyone!

Seriously? What the fuck? Do they just not have time or is it usually for no reason?
Sounds like you need to find a different group.
D&D is amazing, probably the only game I really enjoy playing anymore.

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

In battlefield and tf2 healers are my most played don't fucking OPPRESS ME
There's nothing wrong with being a support
I wanted to play mercy..

Joshua Baker
Joshua Baker

everything i imagine anything about desu i can only see his eyelashes

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

I kinda love having a car. It's only a 10 min. drive instead of a 45 min. walk <33333333

How were you guys' nights?

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

what even is wrong with my eyelashes

Gabriel Butler
Gabriel Butler

every sissy bitch 99% of the time mains/only plays support

it makes me never want to

Sebastian Nelson
Sebastian Nelson

nope

apparently you have full jurisdiction over it

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

Is that another thing you're stealing from Lexi?

you will never shave Desu's gay eyebrows and eyelashes in his sleep

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

MY HERO

Angel Edwards
Angel Edwards

oh yeah some other people posted cp but were only banned for like a day desu(?)

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

bebop really wants his pick at those eyelashes it seems

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

I'm just gonna yell at you and treat you bad instead.
Write "ban" on your forehead and post a picture.

I wish I could ban people ironically because of my name.

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

Chen and bane are my favorite supports in dota
lexi plays mercy ?

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

They start arguing about what is and isn't allowed. I just wanted to kill goblins dammit.

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

When it boils down to it, bebo just doesnt want sci to post

and hes the admin so whos gonna stop him

Easton Parker
Easton Parker

holy shit

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

i dont care

Jeremiah Campbell
Jeremiah Campbell

I love cars mayne.
P gud, gonna get an application to some place tomorrow.

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

I think so.

Benjamin Flores
Benjamin Flores

Grim, can I haz cuddles~?

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

Well you can, at your board. Let's move there.

James Walker
James Walker

I'm sweaty. Maybe after I shower.

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

Every time I die its because you fucked up.

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

Let's be honest: no one really wants Sci to post.

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

I don't remember the password.

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

I got you a present.
It's a reply.

I'm kind of frustrated and disgusted. Pls halp.

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

Honestly if he can get over his obsession over some people he's fine

Aaron James
Aaron James

i think everyone here hates that autistic brat

Benjamin Edwards
Benjamin Edwards

But you, my friend. You get unadulterated sweaty, hairy hugs.

Come to papa

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

Wanna play dota with me
shit
nobody wants him back either

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

disgusting
stop it

Alexander Williams
Alexander Williams

For like a job, or...?

Yeah, it's gonna be a rough couple weeks money-wise, but in the long run it will be totes worth. Such excite, much wow.

Oooh, yes, please do that~

Thankies!

What happen??

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

ignore that

Benjamin Hernandez
Benjamin Hernandez

yes

Logan Carter
Logan Carter

Would you let me thank you for letting me heal you also ?

Brandon Rogers
Brandon Rogers

That black dude seems really nice. I might be in trouble x_x

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

I had to carry really hard in my overwatch games...

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

He hasn't spoken to Limes in like a year and a half and he's still autisming about him.
So unlikely.

Jacob Parker
Jacob Parker

Every time you try and seek my approval I'll like you less and less and treat you worse.

Kevin Campbell
Kevin Campbell

I can understand the frustration part, but why disgust?

Seems a bit much for a reaction to vidya...

Angel Jenkins
Angel Jenkins

im updating desu
5 min

Asher Lopez
Asher Lopez

I played overwatch with Limes and Lemon like 2 days ago.

Lincoln Perry
Lincoln Perry

How long was I snoring for last night, ban?

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

Well maybe I just have autism then.

Jose Foster
Jose Foster

holy shittttttttt

Juan Wright
Juan Wright

what the fuck would and wouldn't be allowed?
Just roll your character and play according to the rules.

Yeah, a job at an oldfolks place my friend is working at.
Worth what? The car? You payed for and bought a car?

Brody Hall
Brody Hall

TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN GOING ANNYYYYWHEEEEEERREEE.

Chase Morris
Chase Morris

Perhaptually ;3c

Bentley Reed
Bentley Reed

oh my god

Jayden Russell
Jayden Russell

?

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

The moment I heard snoring I yelled "are you fucking sleeping!?"
same
haha have fun washing that off.

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

You kind of looking Harry Potter had sex with a goblin and you're the bastard spawn of that unholy union.

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

are u fucking serious baka

you embarrass us /lewd/ posters

fucking shameful

Cooper Fisher
Cooper Fisher

Oh no what if I was really autistic irl
I was singing and doing stupid shit
Oh nooooo...

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

oh jeez

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

looking
*look like

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

<3

hm... I think I look cute as heck.

lol sit on a erection

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

didn't think you'd actually do it

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

why would I not?

Hudson Hill
Hudson Hill

It was so sudden.
7/10

William Rivera
William Rivera

Ah, what exactly are you going to do there? I heard doing the cafeteria stuff isn't too bad at those places. Dealing with the smelly old people could be a drag though.

Yeah man, I own a car again after a dreadful 15 months without one. This is my 4th auto I've had :3

Tsuchi, plsssssss x///////x

I kinda want him to bench press me. He's super buff lol

You didn't seem that bad irl...

And your serenading was great~

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

idunno, having self worth

LOL
but people drift off into sleep!
was I talking one second and snoring the next? god damn

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

THAT bad
Oh no, I'm being pitied for my disability...

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

I'm just really good at tucking people in.

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

velms

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

7/10
Thank you very much red...

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

OH COME ON. I didn't mean it like that!!!!

:(

Hihi Boo~

Como esta tu noche, amigo?

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

Dishes maybe, they've got the place split into two sections, one is the "sane" side and the other is the "insane" side according to my friend. Going to try to serve on the insane side.
Yeah, I dislike old people but if they say weird shit then it'll be cool.

Toight, I'm going to get my dads old car in 2 months, maybe sooner. I'm hyped as fuck.

I do have self worth!
Why would posting that mean I have none?

Anthony Thomas
Anthony Thomas

no se que sabes espanol
cuando aprendiste?

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

Call him your chocodaddy.

Brody Taylor
Brody Taylor

kinda implies that

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson