Tomb Raider Reboot (trailer)

Fridge Croft is a strong and independent womyn.

ruined

hot garbage

i can't believe how bad it is

Based Mr. Croft.

Nah baby, that's Iwo Jima she's pointing to. She means business

why would you cast McNutty as a high class British lord?

Maybe she's a good actress

look at that fucking amerimutt face
holy kek

producers like a certain look

at least he's not jewish

Disgusting. She's also got that deer in headlights looks on what she's trying to express when she is in danger. Looked like it was going to be girl Rocky at the beginning there. Wasn't expecting much and it was still below my expectations.

The Lara Croft character is sexy, but the oversized tits and skimpy outift do not define her. A woman can be sexy without oversized body parts and Vikander's portrayal of Croft will show that.

Cuckchan called, they want their soyboy back.

fag

@1088129
being this desperate for yous

it honestly looks pretty good

>based on nu-Laura Soycraft instead of the original or the Anniversary remake

@1088134
do you want it? do you want your you?

Soyboys like big tits. They can't handle a petite woman.

There are people on Holla Forums who think this doesn't look like total shit

I get it: you're afraid she could kick your ass.

She'd be very fitting if you rebooted the series with the original concept: Laura Cruz, an adventurer and mercenary from South America.

What was the point of that dumb webm?

Blah, blah, blah, muh stronk womyn, white men are evil, blah, blah, blah, no titties in a tomb raider movie, blah, blah, gay.
Some people realized they need to get some bolt-ons to get a job. Jolie was in 2001. 17 years later we get SJWRaider and the Ark of Jewish Supremacy.

disgusting
i want tirangle tits PS1 Lara back

i can tell very clearly you were not around during the PS1 era

why would soyboys like big tits? they don't even drink real milk

if you're a faggot

she should eat some protein and calcium before even trying, or she may break
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/oven/

Holy shit is it shot for shot live action Nu-Tomb Raider?

I just want fun big tittied posh laura back you kikes

Looks average action fare. Just kind of burned out on all the gynocentric power fantasies. There was some other trailer I saw, I don't even remember the name now, where it's black family that gets home invaded by white burglars and the negress goes all Qwainz on them.

Should of just made her a nigger while they were at it, without big tits she isn't Lara.

who?

They'd cast a certain type if they did anyway, go on take a guess at who'd they'd cast

Random cosplayers want to get the character right, (((professionals))) want to subvert culture.

He is, in fact, jewish

those thoughtful women, solemnly striding through convention halls with their asses and tits hanging out. halls coincidentally filled with thirsty neckbeards, desperate for any female contact. picture after picture, step after step, their love for the character is shared for $10 a shot. all because they love the character. it's honestly very powerful.

Only reason for Lara Croft's existance is her polygon titties you retard.

I'd totally drill for oil with the negress in the 1st pic, God damn.

Absolutely true, to a point. Lara Croft is an over-the-top B-movie, pulp-novel character, and her physical body is an embodiment of those exaggerated traits.
The nuLara does the same things the old Lara does, but does so without confidence or bravado, while constantly whining and panting.
The only thing that's the same from both versions is the name and some background details (and even those background details are iffy because her original original backstory did not involve her being any kind of archeologist or adventurer until she was much older, certainly didn't include her father looking for lost treasure while running from a mad cult).

lol no
big tits are "problematic" and cause "male gaze"

i expected a bulge.

Making a movie based on "Lara Croft" without big tits is like a Super Mario movie without moustaches. Who exactly is the target audience here?

You dont even need big tits you jsut need B cups this bitch has mosquito bites

Maybe they weinsteind her?

Looks like the most average summer action flick imaginable.
Without the name nobody would really give a fuck I guess.

Most actresdses look like that.
It's just another way of (((them))) to subvert femininity and beautiness.

I want to pet that dog

labs are pretty cool

Not a latina, black jap.

so?

I feel nothing looking at this.

did he give the dog a good review?

The absolute state of soyllywood.

The fur is very smooth. It is a really friendly dog. I'll give it an 8/10.

Tomb Raider is supposed to be a chick that's make you want to become a womb raider. Not this shit.