I unironically think Tim Heidecker is the best comedian to ever grace this planet. AMA

I unironically think Tim Heidecker is the best comedian to ever grace this planet. AMA

Why is Tim Heidecker so superior to Scam (suck dick and) Hyde?

Nothing samuel ever did was original. its evident he copied loads of stuff from Tim and Eric Awesome show and also Wondershowzen. he lacks the subtle grace to pull off real satire. instead coming off as a tryhard nobody with too much to proof. Ted ex talk for example was a complete and utter mess. 2 minutes in you can tell he is playing a character and a shitty one at that.

his youtube vids are unfunny. only appealing to the most infantile racist minds. he himself is not racist but pretends to be to cater to the alt right losers.

his show was again tryhard edgy borefest. But atleast you get to delve into the mind of a deeply troubled, confused and paranoid individual that is sam hyde. the show was just a poorly thought out regurgitated vomit from the mouth of a sexually frustrated Holla Forums user. i cringed hard several times. especially during the jews rock sketch and him saying david duke and winking at the camera.
the only sketch that is somewhat thought provoking is the prison sketch. tho if i got the theme correctly about the white man being oppressed. while its obviously not true i do like the artistic visual of the sketch.

Tims body of work speaks for itself. i should not have to explain. to even compare the two is an insult

What's the difference to your shitty sketches? Oh, right, the Tedx talk was actually funny and captivating. He didn't wear plastic Roman armor in order to fool people into taking him seriously, he was making fun of the event itself, right down to the biography he gave in his application.
I doubt it. This guy can't tell a lie or a joke without breaking out in laughter at himself, and now look at things like Kickstarter TV and he doesn't actually think 'pussy' isn't something to live for, or that PoCs are less intelligent on average and they are.
He's a retarded man-baby who sabotages himself every chance he gets, of course his first serious work isn't a masterpiece, but you on the other hand can't find words because you flared out, you're over the hill.
You have no creativity, nothing original left in you, you just keep milking the same lame ideas over and over, and honestly, you're too scared of overstepping boundaries like Sam to be a good comedian.

but you on the other hand can't find words because you flared out, you're over the hill.

iam not tim but ok. i have no idea what your talking about. Tim has always tried new things. have you not seen bed time stories? Jash sketches? on cinema? his music? Tim is always trying new things and different ideas. Its only lately that he started doing some political satire here and there.
what boudaries? oh you mean being an outright anti semite and racist and calling it comedy? ha ok

Tim is a fag

If you idolize germans so much why dont you just move there a be with the german peoples. Despite what Holla Forums says its actually not that bad. There are plenty of whites there that you can live a happy life with

Andy Kaufman was funnier than this guy. Andy Kaufman was not funny.

isn't sam broke and living in his car at this point?

For his time kaufman was actually brilliant. But i agree he was not funny…oh wait that was the whole point

OP gets trips and I don't even know the guy he's talking about. Sad.

Good job. Now go watch real comedy

he gets money from patreon, donations, t-shirt and book sales, and most importantly shitcoins.

Dont. It's bascially a country full of Heideckers, equally as "funny" as well.

His followers pay to watch him ramble about cars for 40 minutes. Wish i was joking

Like Top Gear?

it's hard to know what's up with the guy

Did he make a lot from bitcoin and is just relaxing ?

Is he really making a game or funding some new project ? Or is that just trolling ? You would think he'd be somewhat keen to tell people about the progress in some regards if he really was developing a game, to get some hype going for it at least.

It kinda just looks like he said 'fuckit', oh well, Interesting personality but he might as well be Terry Davis at this point.

The fact that he lost his dream job because of Bernstein and Heidecker really fucked up his mind.
I wish HydeWars was more like a podcast (like what he did with Charls a couple of times). He really seems to struggle to make those videos now.

that's the key. he's alone on his way to madness now.

He lost it himself for being unfunny

do you really believe that when MDE:WP and The Eric Andre show brought in a similar amount of views?
My dude, it's not Sam's comedy, its probably his lack of "professional courtesy", and the nature of his comedy.

kek eric andre show was super succesful. hence the 4 seasons. eric andre also put a swastika on his show. making fun of jews is prevalent in many adult swim shows. sam brought nothing new to thr table. the show got a lot of views because he begged his 4chan gang to watch his show. it was cancelled because it was unfunny plain and simple

Hannibal is the funniest nigger.

absolutely pleb tier comment, be ashamed of yourself you dumb dumb

He's not a comedian, he's a musician.

Also, I could kick myself in the rear for not saving this— a 5 years ago I found this independent fishing channel on youtube. The host was essentially a real-life Tim Heidecker. Watching a few of his videos, I was complete awe-struck as the host had the same facial mannerisms, speech quirks, and "family guy eyelids" as Tim.

Looked into this host. He's a fishing enthusiast who lives in the Pennsylvania / Maryland area. Does mostly fishing in the Chesapeake Bay (Maryland) and the Susquehanna River. For you non PA/MD anons, brief summary:

In interviews years before I found this guy's youtube channel, I watched some interview where Tim and Eric were discussing the deep German depression that plagues rural Pennsylvania. Always thought it was odd that they knew this, until learning that Tim grew up near where I did. It's 100% true.

Before this becomes more of a blog entry, I looked up this youtube fishing host and found that prior to internet, he had his own Cable Access channel dedicated to fishing. My theory and challenge for you all:

< I fully believe that Tim based his entire act off this fishing show host.

I no longer have the links nor have I been able to find the channel again. I'll keep looking, but if any of you can find this, I'd love to flood the internet with memes showing how unoriginal Heidecker is.

You are New York Times material, my friend

It was so bizarre when I watched it. Kept thinking, "holy shit, is this Tim's father?" The exact same deadpan humor and faces; except raw. Not part of an act, just the very nature of the guy. The timing makes sense though. If he had a cable access channel during Tim's school years— very likely he adopted the persona.

As to how I found the channel; no idea. I remember a time when searching for "bass noodling" videos, because of how funny the people are. Usually bunch of redneck, good ol' boys hooting and getting their hands mutilated. The fishing host was not doing that though. Just lost in youtube.

NYT is shitrag, tho.

I didn't exactly give you all anything concrete and could have hallucinated all this up. So… sadly accurate.

At least you tried. That's all that matters.

Think there's any value in pursuing this hunt? I could go over to Kiwifarms and start a thread labeled "[Theory] Tim Heidecker based (stole) his entire persona off a cable access fishing guru"

Why did the Europeans(pre-20th century) admire Japanese weaponry and martial arts, yet hold Chinese weaponry and martial arts in low regard? Weren't they more or less the same thing?

lot funnier then skim hid 2bh

did he take your virgnity and not call back? stop spamming this goy

t. mad skimmyboi
some1 post the dicksuck pics, it triggers skim and his gayboi fans every time

tl;dr
Post three kingdoms Chinese military strength and development stagnated as they shifted towards a mercantile culture. Japanese held onto a martial culture past even the Meiji reforms. Despite significant technological and strategic advancements that outpaced Japan during the Sengoku and Edo periods the Samurai class held tightly to martial discipline and honor, two things Prussian influenced western military theory idealized.

Hello I'm also retarded AMA

Interesting. Is that why the Chinese never took full advantage of firearms the way the Europeans did, despite being the inventors of them?

Historically the Chinese are not great innovators. They have a few very big ideas but failed to follow up on them or find innovative ways to express them. There are a bunch of theories on exactly why but my personal belief is that is it tied to the successive string of long lasting empires providing relative safety and stability for long periods of time. Without the constant threat of danger owing to their large numbers and primarily homogeneous culture they lacked the impetus to develop creatively. Stuck in a moribund system that encouraged gaming what already existed instead of innovating and they regressed. If you look at the history of classical China is is periods of relatively short conflict and suffering buffered by short periods of stable growth and strength inevitably decaying to corruption and decadence as bureaucracy becomes entrenched.

In some aspects Mao's cultural revolution was a necessity and inevitability. It is just the next period of suffering and loss that would forge a short lasting era of Chinese exceptionalism. If we look at contemporary China now we can see the cutthroat hyper cosmopolitanism that typifies their periods of growth and development. Interestingly enough we can also see how their historical fanaticism is creeping back in and establishing what will be the next generation of corrupt courtiers who will greedily rule the nation while they bleed the peasant folk dry for a few hundred more years. Replace Eunuchs with Party Members and you have every Chinese civilization since the three kingdoms were united.

I am no scholar and this is just my own inference based upon studying Chinese antiquity in a larger pan-Asiatic context.

Perhaps because they were wiser and not ruthless violent maniacs like wh*te "people"

show proof or fuck off sam

The privileges of jannification. I also avatar fag with my wife's beautiful smile.

fuck off my thread weeabo

lol, make me. Go ahead and make as many reports as you want, I'll wait.

that would take to much time and energy

So is moderating this shithole. So how about this. You pretend not to be a sand vag and I will pretend to moderate, okay?

Why start now?

nobody cares about your anime here

Why indeed?

I unironically think you should be banned from Holla Forums and have no further imput on kino

So you really are a little fascist huh?

Meh, I never found his material to be funny.

To be honest I don't find beta males with soyboy faces to be funny.

yes, hel hortler and glass the juoles my fellow wite

so you based your liking of a comedian by how they look?. …a bit gay my friend

he is mocking you and you still dont get it

But scammy told me in his most recent 5 Cbuck a month (released every two monthsTM) vlogcast that his videos came out before the awesom show ever started!!!!!!

i know you're being ironic tho

am i?

you should also check out his very old videos. very tim and eric ish. i know deep down sam looks up to tim

I am not a faggot online who puts up with plebs