Alt-right MRA man-babies UTTERLY HUMILIATED

archive.is/eOVZx

Other urls found in this thread:

cultofathena.com/axes.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I try not to get into this Holla Forums vs SJW BS that floods almost everything nowadays. But the cynic in me wonders if the cut was made as a false flag or something. Like, the women in the film weren't an issue. The diversity, wasn't an issue. Yeah I have no idea what the problem was, I didn't even register anything about women or diversity when I saw it, I had to come here for that. And honestly who, but some psychotic creep would be against feminism. This has to be a false flag.

100% convinced this edit was made by Disney now.

This. There is nothing wrong with diversity or feminism. Why would anyone remove want to remove those things.

JOTFLD ZLRUNT IS FINISHED!!!!!

Stop this nigger babble, Julia.

whos the woman with the danger hair?

this.

I think they should have made a super feminazi version from all the bits that were cut out of the film to make the non feminized version.
So the purple hair chick was cut from the defeminized version entirely. She could be the main character in the feminazi version.

vice admiral coalburner

Communists care so much about the poor that they make everyone poor. Except for a small hanful of elites.

t. Disney shill trying to convince people that if you just cut out their most blatant SJW shenanigans there's something worth watching

Next up, an evil white supremacist edit out the creampies from a blacked vid and jurnos and the kike site owner immediately talk about it. Now if you don't watch it and praise it goons swarm the place and call you a cuck for obviously wanting nigger creampies.

When was the last time corporate marxists cared about the poor?

SAD!

Common used to make tracks specifically against race mixing. Proto-woke faggot.
Now he's dating used up roasties? Pathetic.

I agree.

Imagine being this afraid of women.

I can smell your roast beef fear and it turns me on

they need to stop

De-Feminized Editions are the future of kino.

You win the Oscar for best Ombald Glumpf name.

your thread title sounds ableist :^)

Seems a fair assumption. Did you see anyone discussing this edit before it appeared? Wouldn't the kinds of people who are likely to make such an edit wait for the Bluray release, rather than editing shitty camrip footage? Do the people who dislike TLJ really consider any of it salvageable, or want to watch the movie in any form anyway?

Sure, you can cut out all the female actors. But remember: the film was written by females, produced by females, casted by females, etc.

Rich NEET who sat on his ass all day writing books
Became revolutionary "leaders" so they could just let the real work be done by the poor masses
Billionaire

kek too bad the edit is the only redeeming quality about the movie.

wtf i love marx now

That's why white, upper-class Marxists in the service of billionaires bike lock actual working class people and make non-white workers clean up their messes?
wtf I love Marxism now

That literally makes no sense unless the article is about how shit TLJ is making normalfags warm up to the prequels.

OH GOD HOW WILL WE EVER RECOVER?

Communism was always about subverting the existing power structure to empower a foreign one ie jews.

No one actually believes TLJ redeems anything rather the converse, more and more people have a bigger appreciation for the PT now even if they hated them because of steaming pile of shit diseny produced.

We're telling your tiny insect mind what to think in simple terms, and that's a good thing.

Kek, I wouldn't even watch the edited version.

wrong.
Retarded jobs even a woman can do.

You can remove women all you like. The film is still built on the shitty foundation of TFA. It still has no actually good new characters. It's still doing nothing interesting with the universe. It's still a creatively dead retread of things the average normalfag remembers about the OT.
It's like you removed the mint flavouring from some gum, because you like strawberry gum, but now you just have plain gum, which is no good to anybody.

What the actual fuck?

I don't give a crap about false flag edits, but do you actualy like Disney's Star Wars?

I thought that was harassment and violent behaviour that needs to be stamped out.

It doesn't remove women, it removes feminism. Stop regurgitating what libshits tell you on the internet.

So now it's just a bad, boring Star Wars movie. Good job. You saved it.

no matter what they do
the fact still stands
that in the feminist Star Wars
if you edit all the womyn out
the movie still makes sence
wich means the womyn were pretty much irrelevant to the overall plot

What did she mean by this?

Yeah, TLJ is the third turd that disney made the other two are just as cancerous and hard to watch its a chore.

That was always the goal as there is no way to save SW without a hostile take over and a massive purge of the Disney executives.

That's pretty funny.
I would send Ryan Johnson a copy and an unopened bottle of coarse sea salt.

Really makes you think.

This.
Anons can have fun editing all the stuff they want out of TLJ but the result will always be exactly like the original version: a movie with no story, no characters and no world building.

I have no idea what this movie is about. I don't watch modern movies; they are shit. I didn't watch any episodes other than the original 3, and that was a long time ago.
I bet next they will have shark jedis, that jump over a trannified fonz from happy days. I bet the movie will be a huge hit and make a t least 600 billions at the box office.

I think it should be done once all 3 are out for the salt, and also to highlight how shit feminist/marxism is.

I don't know it was really weird when she said
What the fuck was that doing in the movie Rian?

Ironic

I think it was made as a retcon for all the shit that JJ made with TFA but the movie ended up looking like the final act of a story.
It's going to be interesting to see what JJ will do with the Episode IX. There's no intrigue, no big stuff happening that would need a conclusion in another movie.

I agree but even then I doubt that something coherent would emerge from that, given how empty this new trilogy already is.

True, they won't be good movies but the contrast between the fanfix and original will reveal many truths arguments can not.
I would merge films into 1 so a lot more can be cut and combined.

Not Hollywood > Hollywood shit.

lol

Can you stop preaching your religion of politics?

Like what? I've heard that the fan cut of the new Blade Runner movie was better than the theatrical version but do you think that an edit could fix the Disney trilogy?

Wrong anything made by slant eyes is worse

Someone would and they would probably donate a small sum to do so.

How can the dunk on me if I use an account created via VPN that I puchased using a gift card I paid for via cash?

Made by slant eyes > made by jews
You can't win.

That's objectively correct, yes.

Not at all it will always be a bad movie but the absence of blatant emasculation/CY+3 PR + a streamlined storyline circulating among SW fans is good way to show people without saying anything why leftism is shit

I was going to remark that they both have slanty eyes….
Although some Japs seem have much less slant to them than others.

This.

Incorrect, sweetie

Kubrick, Jodorowsky, Refn, Haneke, Aronofsky, Cronenberg, Polanski and Speilberg are all GOAT

fake news.

It ain't cheap fighting the alt right

I wouldn't pay 20 USD for that plastic children's toy. Its probably cheaper to buy a real axe…. mentally ill subhumans.

Nazis watch out!

Unicorns have a horn on their head, that could put an eye out or something..

Don't call me sweetie with that shit taste, you ain't gonna get me to fuck you.

so much projection holy shit, how old is this "julia alexander", 12?

If it were me I would love all the attention, it would make me make a better high quality feminism removal cut of SW and other feminist/sjw films.

That Disney intern must be pretty proud.

Remember how heroic Luke was in his journey from simple farmer to savior of the galaxy? That movie is about retconning that.

10/10 edit

I hope Trump tweets about the edit positively.

The edit wasn't made to remove women, it removes stupid and useless plot points like superman Leia (she dies instead), Rose saving Finn, the whole Cassino Planet thing.

it just happens that all stupid shit in the movie revolves around women.

I wish people weren't this gullible and didn't believe this shit.

*sigh* now look here sweetie, I know you think your all high and mighty because your a cis white male but NO, just NO. brilliant PRODUCERS put this movie together every SECOND on it is important because they decided so, and its not a WHITE MALE like yourself that will decide otherwise, you got that?
aaaaaand report submitted.

It’s almost like (((someone))) made this edit to try to deflect any criticism away to a straw man.

Is this an hilarious new meme?

Yeah, Disney are just about overplaying their cards though.

So when most Twin Peaks fans saw the new season there were 4 - 6 episodes of resistance to the changes but after it ended most of those people were happy with the changes, the way the show subverted expectations and the respect is paid to the old show while admitting it was a thing of a golden past we could never get back even if we carbon copied it.
How is TP's subverting expectation different from TLJ's subverting expectation?
T. I don't wanna see TLJ.

IMPEACH OGLART KLOMFT

Twin Peaks was a good show that also subverted expectations. Subverting expectations alone doesn't make a thing good.

If Rian Johnson an Kathleen made TP Season 3 you would hate it.

No, I get that much.
But the reasoning here is that TLJ was too original for weak fan minds and they don't like it because it subverts expectations. So what's the logic behind that?
They even shit on the Expanded Universe, which just by sheer number alone subverts expectations more than a couple of times.
So what gives?
What's their angle?

no man, no possibility to be poor

Fpbp.

t. Marshall McLuhan

the reasoning is illogical. people dont dislike originality, they hate lore breaking retcons.

Yeah that's bullshit.

There's no salvaging that, it's worse than fucking indoctrination theory

Their angle is stupid people won't notice their inconsistencies.

It's funny, because shills tried the exact opposite thing when Star Trek rebooted and flopped on its ass. They got the "ur 2 soopid" and "just turn ur brane off ;)))" franchises mixed up.

I mean, I guess there's a lot of Star Trek lore to pull stuff from that is smart, but for the movies I got what I expected: Modernized, campy, fun long episodes of Star Trek TOS.
I'm not making a case for "Turn your brain off" excuses but it doesn't feels to much of a slap in the face as it was for Star Wars.

What retcon TLJ did?

the most important retcon is the idea that TLJ is a direct sequel to the previous movies. That instead of The New Republic rising alongside the New Jedi Order, Luke just gives up when Han Solo's son goes evil for NO REASON

They fundamentally changed character traits in TFA and TLJ while dismissing the immediate effects of ROTJ's conclusion.

>TLJ was too original
>TLJ was original

None of these things are retcon. A retcon is when something that was already established is completely changed.

We don't know the fully story about the Jedi.

The limit of the force was never established.

Why it wouldn't work?

The limit of the force was never established.

An example of retcon: in Batman vs Superman, Wonder Woman says she abandoned the humanity a long time ago. This was planned to be the end of the Wonder Woman movie, but it was changed and she decides to keep helping humans instead.

man now all these weird nerd feminist movies are going to get womanless edits

And none of the value would be lost. If there were any that is

you don't have to, its a mystery for a reason
Yes it was, your excuse means that the force can be anything, which is a retcon that breaks the universe
Because the ship would travel in a straight line, and break up due to resistance. There wouldn't be a massive explosion of all the other ships
Again, your excuse implies that the force can literally do anything, which is canon breaking.

Luke's ability to stand on his head and lift up rocks vs leia being able to survive in space and fly back into a ship. Which is more reasonable, and more conducive to story telling

You literally have made no argument other than "its okay to ignore things"

Not the point. Why build a death star if you can put a ship into hyperspace and smack something at light speed?

Since the death star is so big it would be very vulnerable to this kind of attack as well.

Because travel at lightspeed or faster in the Star Wars universe involves making use of a dimension known as hyperspace, and objects in hyperspace cannot physically affect objects in normal space. On the other hand, gravity from objects in normal space extends into hyperspace, which is why you need to calculate your hyperspace jumps carefully in order to avoid, say, flying through a star or into a black hole.

Or rather, that’s how it used to work. Thanks to this new retcon, though, FTL ramming is now possible, and every starship commander in the franchise is a complete and utter retard for not just slapping hyperdrives on some asteroids and bombarding their enemies to death with FTL space rocks. As Admiral Holdo demonstrated, it would clearly be a much cheaper and far more effective tactic than wasting your time and resources on starfighters and mile-long space battleships.

Leia can fly through space on fear of death?

Then the Emperor isn't dead since he could've just flown out of the tube Vader threw him down.

Mace Windu could've just flown up from the fall he was going to take.

You basically just fucked up a shitload of peoples deaths.

Real axe is roughly a bit more than half the price of a plastic toy….. communist buys toy instead.

That yellow paint isexpensive man. Only the fucking bourgeoisie own raincoats.

The true proletariat wears unicorn onesies!

Mind you, a new axe is roughly a bit more than half the price of a plastic toy.
The toy as new is 8x times more expensive than the real axe, which is in fact a Tomahawk.
A REAL double edged battle axe is still 2.6x cheaper than the toy as new.

Take your pick

cultofathena.com/axes.asp

The nerf axe is more useful. You can hit someone with it and not go to jail for it. If you’re going to kill someone in this day and age there are more practical options. They are both toys.