Is there any way we could actually take down 4cuck...

Is there any way we could actually take down 4cuck? There's gotta be some new jew law that forbids hate speech against women or something.

are you retarded?

Most of them would go back to twitter or something

Fuck off Holla Forums. Cuckchan deflects Normalfag influx and blame away from us. As well as redditors hounding our site for sceencaps and posting there pleb opinions here.

Most of them are at least aware of us. The thing about IB's is that you usually don't stop using them entirely.

Can you calm your tits

It would be worth it just to take it down tbh

yeah how about you gtfo, nigger

not your personal army

I don't expect any of you to actually do anything at all but sit on your asses, I'm asking to brainstorm

we already did a long time ago and decided that cuckchan was the perfect containment zone
go back wherever you came from

shoulda known desu senpai

They're doing a fine job of destroying themselves tbh.

You might be right, but the userbase seems to be the same.

better than them coming here

I think they already did I know it would make it worse but I think they did

there is no evidence of refugees
the ISPs are more or less unchanged
they are lower at the moment even than usual

reddit

What do you call a group of people who dwell from a place (reddit) who constantly talk about movies being sed place like it's negative yet all they like is the most pleb tier actors and movies that reddits movie sub likes while sprouting reddit opinions

With a well organized and savvy group, anythng is possible. But you faggots are no such platoon.

The Emma Roberts general is refugees

I'm here since before the gamergate exodus, when /waifust/ was the only board with more than 5 people posting anything and I post on some of the Emma threads. You are the refugee.

i call it coherent sentence

what does this hot head have to do with anything

LMFAO

If cuckchanners come here they will think the drumpf-posting and anti-Holla Forums shit is unironic and ruin the site.

LMFAO

LMFAO

Anti-Holla Forums shit is unironic

how does this woman looking fuck still get movie roles? even harvey weinstein would be a better more likable actor than this blob of walking estrogen

Translation: I am freshly arrived from 4chan and am REALLY MAD about what Hiroshima pulled! Please help me, fellow 8channers, in taking down the site I stayed on after Moot fucked everybody!

What does it mean?

No I just hate that place for a while