Italy yes!

Anne Frank's diary to be read aloud at all matches in Italy after Lazio fans litter Stadio Olimpico stadium with anti-Semitic stickers

Full keks
Source is the Daily Mail in the UK
archive.fo/Jnnap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X5rXRnISJQA
archive.fo/Pxwav
bbc.com/sport/football/41762423
latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-italy-anne-frank-20171025-story.html
archive.fo/
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4727023/lazio-fans-fck-isis-nazi-europa-league-game-nice/
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1322533/Police-admit-Liverpool-fans-targeted-Ultras-Naples-ahead-Europa-League-clash.html
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4769740/lazio-fans-nazi-fascists-anne-frank-juventus/
thelocal.it/20171024/lazio-anne-frank-roma-shirt
thelocal.it/20171026/lazio-anne-frank-shirts-fans
thelocal.it/20171024/lazio-fans-auschwitz-anti-semitism
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4938680/Lazio-beat-Sassuolo-match-marred-racist-chants.html
espnfc.com/italian-coppa-italia/story/3072631/kevin-strootman-urges-italian-fa-to-act-on-racist-chants-by-lazio-fans
amp.theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/22/mayor-padova-lazio-keita-balde-monkey-chants
israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/21175
youtube.com/watch?v=Trn0MS3fKHU
youtu.be/QbTd4BqE1j
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4801632/sick-german-fans-lazio-vile-anti-semitic-anne-frank-schalke/
archive.is/3FUgr
archive.is/5ifWK
ibtimes.co.uk/decision-name-train-germany-after-anne-frank-sparks-controversy-1645210
youtu.be/QbTd4BqE1js
youtu.be/X5rXRnISJQA
archiviononconforme.blogspot.si/2014/04/bronson-lo-spirito-di-roma.html?m=1
youtu.be/zUhukcagwJI
musicainconformista.blogspot.si/2014/02/bronson-sei-solo-tu-e-la-tua-crew.html?m=1
si.com/soccer/2017/10/31/photo-anne-frank-schalke-images-distributed-european-anti-semitic-issue-widens
z6.invisionfree.com/UltrasTifosi/index.php?s=83ca0355cb45dd9f493768d02ba55cde&showtopic=3378&st=4301
sbnation.com/2017/11/2/16554340/italian-soccer-racism-lazio-supporters-anne-frank
hooktube.com/tx7bdnP_VgA
hooktube.com/QbTd4BqE1js
hooktube.com/X5rXRnISJQA
hooktube.com/zUhukcagwJI
hooktube/P6EtKqf33E4
youtu.be/P6EtKqf33E4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's like a teacher forcing a student to read their written apology in front of the class for misbehaving.

Stop going then. Everyone, just stop going to talmud bullshit. Everyone, what if one day we all don't go to work and say we are tired of the banks. We are tired of the Jew paper money. It does not serve us, it only serves them. TO hell with it. The day we all return to nature, forming a separate society from theirs. THAT is the future, lads.

TOPKEK

surely, this will cure SS Lazio and Roma of nazism!

This will be top kek. Bless you Lazio ultras.

THIS IS NOW A SS LAZIO THREAD

AVE!

>They are (((Anti-Semitic)))

SURELY, READING THIS BOOK THIS WILL CURE THEM OF ANTISEMITISM

Wouldn't this enrage many italians because of thw twistedf sexual nature from the diary? This seems a really bad idea.Oh well I won'y be sorry for thew jews if this backfire on them.

lel

youtube.com/watch?v=X5rXRnISJQA

We are almost fucked up. The Ultras may even be among Italian people last hopes for a counter revolution.

Surely, this won’t make them hate Jews even more.

COME IL VENTO

TAKE MY MEDICINE GOY

This will make the fans even more bitter towards Holocau$tianity.

hahahahaha
This will only piss of people even more

Kek, sneaky Jews.

I am not a Lazio fan, but Lazio's supporters have all my respect.
14/88

>EU Council Central Committee condemns rising antisemitism in Europe, warns more shekels should be paid to Israel
I really, truly hope somebody can report back to us how this goes over with the 6 million-percent Catholic crowd.

IN HONOR OF CRISPY ATTIC KIKE, HOTDOGS WILL NOW BE KNOWN AS ANNE FRANKS

bump

Kek'ed

Anne Franks
Doing this next Fourth of July.

I think this is a great idea.
Some normalfaggot soccer fans just want to watch a game and you're going to make them read The Diary Of Meyer Levin—-Errr… Anne Frank?
I'm sure that won't make them totally hate kikes.
Keep it up, Moishe. Keep preaching to people who had nothing to do with the fake Holohoax and see how quickly they turn on you.

perfect opportunity to redpill many on the facts of the holohoax

No, of course not.
They will open borders pro refugee now
TOPPEST OF ALL KEKS

you got a genuine hearty kek out of me, good on ya lad

Isn't that kike dyke's diary a wee bit lengthy? I highly doubt a bunch of drunk guidos are gonna wanna sit around listening to this shit when they're there to watch men in short shorts kick balls at each other. Piss poor move on their part I reckon, nothing now but to enjoy nationwide ree-ing that will no doubt be occurring soon

I feel sorry for the poor fella that has to read it out loud. He's going to get booed mercilessly.

Meanwhile, Carpi FC causing major butthurt on twitter

tw​itt​er.com/carpifc1909/status/922763783294078976
archive.fo/Pxwav

bretty gud

more like Carpi FC cucks out
How is that causing butthurt?
Fuck them.

bbc.com/sport/football/41762423
latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-italy-anne-frank-20171025-story.html
Mein sides!

FORZA JUVE!

archive.fo/

Aussies are getting some serious bantz competition.

Kek a judge allowed the bantz before, too.

That doesn't mean it wasn't funny. Should we ban oven memes too?

There were ovens at Auschwitz.

There was an oven/stove in the so-called gas chamber (really a mortuary) for keeping it warm while pathologists worked. There were three crematory ovens in an antechamber next to the mortuary. There were six more in another crematory on the ground level. This was one facility and there were three copies of this arrangement in Auschwitz.

Don't muddy the waters with misinformation that's easily disproven.

Anyone who wants to know exactly how Auschwitz was set up and how the hoax was faked should watch this documentary by IHR founder David McCalden. He's done the most thorough documentary work on this subject. Watch this carefully and you'll be an expert on the Auschwitz hoax.

I really hope this bullshit is drowned out by German WWII marching music. Can you imagine? Shriveled kike tries to read aloud only to be interrupted by

In der Heimat wohnt ein kleines Mägdelein
und das heißt:
Erika!

k din

Italians are pretty based especially in the North of Italy. They know the shit.

The parts of europe that used to be considered shit tier like Poland and Italy are now considered to be quite based. This time line is so interesting.

That's fucking hilarious.

Northern Italy was never shit.
The "non-shitty" parts of Europe are shitty today exactly because they were always ahead, which means they were "beta testers" for everything the Jews unleashed.

It's a song from fascist italy.
Me ne frego = I don't care

Lyrics of embed related:
The convict and blunt slogan
He was told by a brave young man
It was found very nice if he made a refrain
And the happy refrain goes like this
I do not care I do not know if I explain myself
I do not care with what I like

Albion, the goddess of the pound
S'ostina always wants her reason
But Benito Mussolini
If the Italic destinies are at stake may well repeat

Frankness of Italian brand
Not in vain arrogance that disdains
Who knows what he wants
He can not say many words
To hurry up suits him say so

Italy asking for a place in the sun
He does not want it can not stay always at the mercy
His language reveals that it is out of protection
And who is scandalized may well say

It is strange that there is an askari is cheerful
He negro but speaks in Italian
To prove that speaks well
Just as befits
Repeats at breakneck speed all day
I do not care with what I like.

Kek.

*tear* so beautiful. Forza the Italians who aren't pozzed.

So what's with the fake chimney? Were they just dumb when (re)building it?

It's it funny how the Jew so easily mistakes the ability to yank a chain as having submission from whose neck it is attached to?

What, the entire work of fiction? That's going to slow down the game a bit.

I'm still trying to find video of the fans turning there back and singing.

KEK

just excerpts about lampshades of skin

Wait this is literally a good thing. No fucking way this goes as intended and doesn't just cause more people to swing right

FARE SFERA PENNE RAZZISTA ANCORA.

In no way will this have the effect they hope for. Italians dont fall for that guilt shit modern day germans have been programmed to respond to. This is just going to make more fans angry at (((them))) for fucking up the game.

Now all the need to do is plaster the stadiums with counter-propaganda regarding this manufactured trash. I would suggest attacking from the angle of the lawsuits surrounding the royalties from the book rather than the ballpoint pen stuff. The former will be much more impactful for the audience you're trying to reach as it shows the lengths that they'll go to maintain these lies.

Why are people so gullible?

Agreed. Just because these kikes donate lumps of cash to a soccer team doesn't mean they need to subject their fans to this nonsense. The world is waking up to their bullshit.

synagogue of satan checked

Cliffs Notes of the Diary:

I hope the lies motivate the Italians do outdo what the fictional Nazis did.

tophats

What's the video from?

How Italian is this football team? It's fine to call the other team kikes and all, but if you go and watch a bunch of niggers and arabs kick a ball it's hardly a sign of "ultra nationalist" tendencies.

so is this going to piss off the football hooligans more than the kneelgros in the nfl did to burgers?

They did not sing this one pals - you are looking for a different "Me ne frego"

soviet engineering at it's finest!

What the fuck.
Literally translates as "If you have jewlocks and yarmulkes, you are a top shelf football fan".
If anything, that's self-praise.

This is going to backfire in such a grand way I'm giggling with anticipation.

Tiem to drop red pills on twatter?

Maybe the person who drew that thinks pro sports are kiked. He's right.

If my italian is ok (not italian so maybe I missed on something)
And according to

(checked)
They were giving entrances for one euro if you shat on the opposite side as the evil natshees.
But yup it's retarded,the ones that care enough about shitskinball are the natshees that pay full price not the goyim cattle that will only go if it's 1 euro or when there is a big important match

This is fucking hilarious

Yes. This a very a very volatile demographic to begin with.
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4727023/lazio-fans-fck-isis-nazi-europa-league-game-nice/

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1322533/Police-admit-Liverpool-fans-targeted-Ultras-Naples-ahead-Europa-League-clash.html

Mentalita Ultra

That sticker is around since last century.

Anna non l'ha fatta Frank (Anna did not make it)

They really are retarded aren't they?
Admits that all jews hate gentiles which gives credence to ALL of our arguments that the jews are cancer to our societies and then tells us we shouldn't hate jews.
unbelievable.
It's as though they have ZERO self awareness, must be the part nigger blood they carry.

Even more backfire.

Dregs come for 1 euro. Guys who would buy expensive tickets don't come at all.

Bleeding money.

I don't think so,to them it's a social thing that had been so for generations,it's not like american niggerball,some of those kiddos have spent their youth fighting and to them football is important but the group they are in is more important,i don't know if in murrica you have such phenomenon in your football but this is a bit more than simple fandoms,this is deeply ingrained enough that people kill for it.
It is as much ideology as is football itself so it's not like you'll stop being nazi simply because the place you used to meet in cucked itself.
It is more akin to biker gangs in murrica and in some cases the most violent fans end up doubling down as bikers,so a biker gang won't close simply because their bar cucks.

So the club's have a choice,loose money or kick the evil natshees/commies,the biggest clubs have gone full cuck and made the matches events for tourists so some fandoms are dying because people buy season passes yet resell their tickets to tourists,and so the club's double down on the family friendly image,and you end up with no real fandoms.
The small clubs are fucked anyways and rely on their fans for support so they can't piss them.

My uncle was in a bike gang and was an evil violent natshee from one of the most violent clubs in my country,now he lives in colombia

kek we need more like this, kids cartoons as a natsoc medium.

Jews would never do something like that or least thinking there somewhat aware of their surroundings they shouldn't to achieve a win. Anne Frank's diary might work on middle-school students but if you broadcast it to adults its inconsistencies will become apparent and that will force even the most normalfag of sportsfan to start to see beyond the jewish brainwash.

If it was an /ourguy/ tactic it makes a whole lot of sense. Have the jews in their proud station high on a podium read their propaganda in front of the crowd for all to see that it is propaganda. It'd almost be like reading the Talmud before every match instead.

I didn't know that, I have to wonder in what capacity (((Anne Frank))) ever existed or even wrote diaries. You'd think the jew out of the supposed 6 million would find another diary from someone else that'd corroborate with the larger story.

That's A devilishly good idea

What you Italians need to do now, is as they're reading their horse shit, you all in unison just play this video.

I don't know the exact sticker used but picture 4 is Legia Warszawa Teddy Boys/White Legion

Really doesn't matter at all.

The team could be all-nigger, and if the fans start getting fashy, then each team member will either leave or start counter-protesting, which intensifies the conflict.

Italian kikes are almost as bad as Tel Aviv kikes.

TOP KEK:
UPDATE
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4769740/lazio-fans-nazi-fascists-anne-frank-juventus/

thelocal.it/20171024/lazio-anne-frank-roma-shirt

this is hilarious:

That serves him right for being a good goy. Shame him more!

Voor de Nederlanders.

but wait it gets better;
But a telephone recording made public on Wednesday cast doubt on his real intentions.

Il Messaggero published a recording in which Lotito appeared to describe the visit to the synagogue as "theatrics we have to do".

"There's a vice-Rabbi? There is just the Rabbi? They are worthless. You see where we are? The Rabbi and vice-Rabbi in New York… Come on, let's do this theatrics," a voice is heard saying.

Lotito said he would sue anyone who claimed that he had ever uttered such words

thelocal.it/20171024/lazio-fans-auschwitz-anti-semitism

I'm sure Irudicibili traveling to Auschwitz will be absolutely grand. They should film it tbh.
Nothing could go wrong with this idea.
It will surely open their eyes to the reality of the 6.000.000

Aw, cool… Europe decides that emulating the NFL is a good idea.

EEC, I enjoy watching you dig your own graves!

Majestic

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4938680/Lazio-beat-Sassuolo-match-marred-racist-chants.html

espnfc.com/italian-coppa-italia/story/3072631/kevin-strootman-urges-italian-fa-to-act-on-racist-chants-by-lazio-fans

theguardian.com/football/2012/oct/18/lazio-fined-racist-chants-tottenham

amp.theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/22/mayor-padova-lazio-keita-balde-monkey-chants

European people always used to fight each other - we had a couple of pauses in the last 2000 years, last one was the longer we've ever had since we discovered writing. Football is the sublimation of our "nationalism", it is a little bit subtler than NFL on a psychological plan. Teams are strongly tied with the cities and town they represent. To fuck euro footy up you need a really big "futile and stupid gesture".

Umberto Eco once said that Italy was so fissiparous that the only way to unite everyone against you at once was to fuck with the football. I think we might be about to have another
moment for normies.

Umberto Eco is at a minimum "suspect" and at a maximum a crypto-kike.

Essentially it is like each city has it's army

pol team

Actually it's "Auschwitz is your land, the ovens are your homes"

As other anons pointed out,this ain't niggerball,it's more like a biker gang that also goes to see football and lives in an area of the city that is represented by such team.

Good fucking luck kikes - you'd better send your amerigoys with their bombers again.
Lel. Totally not gonna backfire nationwide.

yeah, unapologetically so.
this and (((they))) aren't reporting it properly - they butchered the sentence, the chant translated is:
"I don't give a damn about prison. Black shirts, black shirts!" (as you may imagine since we're a former axis power, it's illlegal and "criminal" to say anything positive about fascism/nat soc in Italy)
usually followed by: "the foul stench is strong, the capital of dishonor, as Roma juden club! as Roma juden club!"
(Roma fans brag about "representing Rome" because they wear its name, while literally owned by (((bankers))) )
Of course, it's a lot catchier and more musical in italian.

We actually have a fuckload of anti-jew chants. After which we routinely yell out "Duce!" (think "Fuhrer!" but referring to Mussolini rather than Hitler).

^ auschwitz your fatherland, ovens your homes.

Anons, Lazio's been under torture for a long time now - bankrupted by jew scams and bought up for pennies by the worse good goy you can think of, and at the time was one of the best teams in Europe; been pretty much irrelevant ever since and the new owner has no intention of even trying to compete to change that, as well as literally has been actively putting his own paying supporters in prison.
Lazio fans won't be tamed regardless of how hard they try, there's roman salutes, several fascist chants and flags at literally any and all games. But don't expect normies to wake up from this - it's always the same shit, media rep says " it's an isolated small group and you shouldn't/can't persecute all our supporters" (funnily enough this time they're saying "it's reverse racism against us"), they give them a fine and next week we'll be chanting against the jews, the owner and booing the niggers whenever they touch the ball once more. standard MO of the media is to ignore/not show it on cameras; ours, to be loud enough not to be ignored.

No it's not and it's not "an area of the city" - we aren't the British caliphate.

Even Juventus fans are shitting on this (((initiative))). Tells you all you need to know.

Doubt most anons know though.
(((Juventus))) is property of the biggest jewlords in Italy; also owners of Ferrari, Maserati, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Dodge (yes, even your beloved charger), RAM trucks et al. under the FCA (FIAT/Chrysler) major parent brand.
Regulars of Bilderberg meetings and very likely top jews of the nation (I say perhaps only because I do not know if they rank above or below the Vatican infiltrators).

Just look at these fucks:

Do they not realise that by doing so, it only breeds further contempt?

Fucking kikes and their hubris never fails to amaze me. muh holocaust was their nuclear option, but we're meming that apart. Soon the only option left will be to bring about the Third Impact Samson Option.

Ajax is a club with historic Jewish ties. As are Bayern Munich, Tottenham Hotspur.

"I will always salute as I did because it gives me a sense of belonging to my people … I saluted my people with what for me is a sign of belonging to a group that holds true values, values of civility against the standardisation that this society imposes upon us." - Paolo Di Canio, former Lazio player, on his use of the fascist salute vs Roma and Livorno.

Remember when he became manager of Sunderland, there were protests due to the area's strong Labor bent.

Gianni Agnelli was not actually a jew. His grandfather was one of the main industrial Mussolini supporters. His grandsons are however full blown jews, their family name is now Elkann and they are more americans than italians: they were both born in Jew York.

Isn't this more of a
ITALY NO
since it was the Italians taking a piss on the kikes that forced their cuck government to do this?

It's satire, isn't it?

6000000 shekel question

israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/21175

He is trolling, right?

It's so that americans understand that they aren't just fans,who get drunk and fight randomly,I'm not talking only about lazio but in general.

They actually are more organised and some may or may not be criminals (some ultras end up in biker gangs) and willing to engage in fights or even kill for the group.
It also depends on the city,for example there might be more than just one team and it was basically depending on socioeconomical or origin lines,given that football was linked to the industrialization and most of the workers were poor rural inmigrants some might even have different background,espanyol vs barça for example.

Take a knee, boys!

Oh for fucks sake that pic is both hilarious and absolutely disgusting

Are you sure that's not some sort of subversive idiom that's being lost in translation?

Beautiful post.
It isn't like a biker gang. Although I think he meant to compare it to one.
Mentalita Ultra

Also a very good post
It's a complex phenomenon. Best thing to shortly describe it is in my opinion an army of fanatics. Most people fear them

Unfortunately, most of them are criminals and not people you really want to deal with.

MTK Budapest, Austria Wien are two others.

Important to know the history of soccer, because it's so ingrained within the culture in most european countries. However, before the world wars, it was a very, very popular movement in ((coffee shops)) in central europe. Which most ideas about the game came from.

Soccer is very much a jewish-influenced sport, unfortunately. Considering i, amongst others grew up loving it, it's a harsh reality to face that it was just a ruse, bread and circuses while they stole our lands and let in enemies within our gates.

In Italy you never hear about football supporters intentionally messing with "civilians". /=\

So true. Same feelings here.

I know enough about supporter-culture to know to avoid ultras and supras of all kinds. Usually drugs and other shit involved there, usually violence aswell. Sure, generally they are on your side but in a future society, you wouldn't want this part of society to exist in the way they do. They could've done so much else, so much more good if they actually weren't criminals aswell.

I can suggest reading "Inventing the pyramid" by Jonathan Wilson actually. It goes into detail about the game and how it evolved.

It's a subtle red-pill if you know what to look for in the book. I don't think the author was aware of it, but he pieces the dots together for you, giving you detail of how a leisure-sport was ((subverted)) into something more than that.

she was a commie kike partisan

I would argue against that. Of course I'm no expert on Irriducibili but from my experience most are working regular jobs, and keep the ultra/profesional part of life separate. Fiercely loyal, love their club. city, country and are prepared to fight for them. Most populace today isn't so they are afraid of them
I can't say there aren't any criminals, of course there are. But I think media overplays that role.
You probably know about Delije and Arkan tigers.

Yeah, Italians are more like slavs on that regard.

Not most,most of them have a normal live most are blue collared guys but a lot of them can do criminal stuff they wouldnt normally do on a day to day context due to peer or situational pressure,i work with 2 ex ultras,i have worked with 3 others and my uncle till age 40 basically dedicated himself to "being an ultra and others".
He was basically a fashy fashy guy in a predominantly non fashy city so he joined the profashy club ultras and he had pleeeeenty of fights throughout his life due to always being outnumbered.
Personally i was never a big fan of football and my parents went to love in the middle of a comfy valley so I had barely any contact except every now and then with skinhead/casuals ultras.
To me they are akin to the S.A. or skinheads a bit too unruly and degenerate,some ultras are antifa breeding grounds and with huge ties with them.

I never liked football that much so I feel a bit like they are wasting their time when they could be fighting for more important things,but i also saw them beat up shitskins and commietards back in the day instead of pussying and bitching so they do deserve some praise

Even more so for Italy, shit was only unified ~130 years ago.

Can vouch that most Ultras range from petty criminals to gang/mafia relatives. But plenty of normal hard workers with no other outlets for their pent up anger other than a game of footy.
Lazio is the only true team of the capital, (((Roma))) is a bunch of sellouts that are owned by (((American banks))). Lotito (Lazio prez) is an actual ex fascist (though he's a rather scummy individual). The Juventus ones are the Drugghi, a bunch of assholes hated throughout the country who just start shit for no other reason than to be recognized, also close ties to mafia. Most other teams have also got plenty of individuals who went directly against the FIGC directives and/or are actual fascists or other various hard right groups. In Italy, if he's not watching soccer, a man's probably a leftcuck (not necessarily the other way around though). Soccer has been poz'd to hell and back, but the competitive scene is still filled with hard right football players and teams from lower leagues are all composed of Italians. The discrimination problem against niggers is so bad the FIGC (Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio) has to intervene time and time again to "stop the hate" or some other faggy bullshit. Most non-amateur matches though have a lot of money riding on them and a good chunk of the major teams have either huge mafia connections or simply play dirty on their own accord. Carpi is just a faggy team created at a site of less than 70k people to launder dirty money - plenty of ex-bigshots in the Italian economy there. But make no mistake, played soccer is very different from corporate divegrass, no sissies there.

Soccer Ultras, at least in Italy, work more like miniature political parties than the stereotypical british hooligan. They're extremely organized, most of them don't show around their power level until around the days nearing the match and can be pretty much anywhere in the country. Police can't do much to them due to idiotic Italian laws and the various teams have a love-hate relationship with them, some go as far as to give them freebies or organizing fistcuffs for psychological warfare or even getting them to watch the games when the FIGC strictly forbids it.
t. pastafag

I would say ultra is a religion/state of mind
Perhaps more important than football, the group itself, the empowerement, cohesion aquired fighting enemies together.
Some are in it just for that. It's an immense adrenaline rush going to combat enemies with your brothers

this
and
checked

Ultras Avanti

B..bump?
Any new developments pastAnons? Irrudicibili rehabilitised yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=Trn0MS3fKHU

BASED

Non perdere la strada, è proprio lì davanti a te
Montagne da conquistare, chi ha mai detto sarà facile?
Abbatti ogni limite segnando il tuo tempo
È scritto nel tuo sangue: sali e supera te stesso!

Rispondi ad ogni colpo: rialzati, non mollare
Ogni tuo fottuto giorno sempre qui per strada a dimostrare
Che non potranno mai fermare questa gioventù
La paura è per le prede, non appartiene a questa crew!

Ricorda chi sei tu: la tua storia è scritta nel DNA!

Essere esempio, il faro che nel buio illumina
Il sangue degli Arditi, tutta la nostra eredità
Nel cuore Filippo Corridoni, nel pugno Primo Carnera
In alto la bandiera rosso-bianco-nera!

Davanti la strada: una vita in salita
Un marchio sul cuore brucia dentro te
Una voce che sussurra: «Tu devi credere!»

La tua storia è scritta nel DNA!
La tua storia è scritta nel DNA!

Don't lose your way, it's right in front of you
Mountains to conquer, who ever said it will be easy?
Destroy every limit by leaving a mark in your era
It's written in your blood: get up and surpass yourself!
Counter every strike: get up, never give in
Every fucking day, we're in the streets to demonstrate
that they'll never be able to stop such a youth
Fear is for preys, it doesn't belong to this crew!

Remember who you are: your history is written in your DNA!

To set an example, to be a beacon in the darkness that will shed light on
the blood of the Arditi, our entire heritage
Filippo Corridoni[1] in our heart, Primo Carnera[2] in our fist
Let the black and white flag fly high!

The road before you: an ardous life
A brand in your heart is burning inside you
A voice whispering: «You must believe!»

Your history is written in your DNA!
Your history is written in your DNA!

[1] Italian trade unionist, syndacalist and fervent fascist
[2] Italian professional boxer, 1933-1934 World Heavyweight Champion, fascist

youtu.be/QbTd4BqE1j

You are awesome.

These are the baddest of the worst goys
1. Do not give a fuck about police authority
2. Do not give fuck about rules - they make their own
3. Do not give a fuck pc/your feelings
4. Care a lot about their city
5. Care a lot about their country

To think you will recite anne frank to these guys is both incredibly hilarious as it is astounding they haven't burnt the stadium and the people reciting with it yet (could happen)

Search for "Me ne frego", it is indeed very fascist.

As has recently happened in England: if SHTF and ultras unite, forget police, forget army and forget pantyfa ;)

This will only make people hate kikes more.

I hope they will be giving out Ball-point pens though kek

SICK SCHALKE STUNT Sick German fans copy Lazio ultras with vile anti-Semitic stickers depicting Anne Frank wearing a Schalke jersey

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4801632/sick-german-fans-lazio-vile-anti-semitic-anne-frank-schalke/

archive.is/3FUgr

Lazio president calls synagogue visit a ‘charade’
Claudio Lotito also reportedly said: “Jews don’t count a damn” after supporters of his side condemned for making anti-Semitic stickers of Anne Frank wearing the shirt of their rivals Roma

archive.is/5ifWK

ibtimes.co.uk/decision-name-train-germany-after-anne-frank-sparks-controversy-1645210

When you want to honor Anne Frank, so you name a German train after her and all it hauls is soap and rollercoaster parts.

Italian spectators should respond reading Mein Kampf or something Mussolini wrote.

This is a really beautiful translation.
Please make it for Defend as well
youtu.be/QbTd4BqE1js
Alle 5:00 tutti in sezione per il punto della situazione
Chissà cosa succederà? Chissà cosa succederà?
È una guerra senza quartiere alle logiche di potere
Tra queste strade senza età!

Strappiamo questa libertà un pezzo alla volta!
Corri incontro al tuo destino come l'alba al mattino!
Ridi in faccia al tuo nemico che si oppone al tuo cammino!
Oggi trema chi ha tradito!

Alle 8:00 tramonta il sole, si sente la tensione
La storia si ripeterà, la storia si ripeterà
Dietro quelle fila di blindati, i vigliacchi sono già scortati
Da chi li proteggerà!

Strappiamo questa libertà un pezzo alla volta!

Thank you so much

pre-elkann were cryptokikes, user, the industrials (whom weren't infiltrating to backstab and destroy) backing mussolini were decimated at the end of the war and the americans didn't even give us the courtesy of a fake trial like nuremberg.

There is literally no such thing here. The term you're looking for is "squadristi", basically unofficial citizen militia of angry men (whom don't engage in coercion, beatings or theft), at most they scuffle with the cops or commie/rival supporters.
few, out of which 90+% are on drug charges or "apology of fascism" - these aren't thugs, robbers or murderers.

I guess it helps burgers to make the picture…but it's inaccurate, they're far more disciplined and keep their own in check.

Horseshit. I've been in the curva weekly as long as I've lived in Rome and personally gone on transfers with them without being part of the group, they're just a merry band of uncucked males fiercely loyal to what the team represents, and in love with football. They literally never have nor will threaten civilians under any circumstance. Nothing happens within the Stadium nor in trafficked areas outside, if there's a confrontation it's separate from other crowds. The curva nord is packed with children all the time, last year they even created an event after the end of the season, without even the owner/team's support called "Di padre in figlio"
- from father unto son, where everyone brought their kids to celebrate unity, identity and have a good time together; full stadium.(the broader crowd, not just Irriducibili alone - there's a couple more or less edgy groups that cooperate).

You're not talking about Lazio's ultras, or you've watched far too much (((sky news))), user. Unless you consider people selling a couple grams of weed criminals on par with robbers and murderers.

(not making it strictly literal as it doesn't work well in english)

5 o'clock all shall gather to outline the situation
What will happen no one knows. what will happen no one knows.
It's a war with no quarter to the schemes of the powerful
among these ageless streets

we'll win back our liberty piece by piece!
run towards your destiny as the dawn unto the morning!
laugh in the face of your enemy as he stands upon your path!
today the traitors tremble!

8 o'clock the sun is setting, feel the tension in the air
history shall repeat, history shall repeat
behind that line of armored vehicles, the cowards are being escorted
by those who will protect them!

we'll win back our liberty piece by piece!

You are badass for doing this. I can't thank you enough. I love Bronson but up til now I had to put up with google translate. These are awesome songs. They deserve to be known to the world.

It would be rude probably to ask you for
Lo Spirito di Roma
youtu.be/X5rXRnISJQA
archiviononconforme.blogspot.si/2014/04/bronson-lo-spirito-di-roma.html?m=1
and Sei solo tu (e la tua crew)
youtu.be/zUhukcagwJI
musicainconformista.blogspot.si/2014/02/bronson-sei-solo-tu-e-la-tua-crew.html?m=1

Luckily their latest Quelli come noi
They've thought to add cc, many people across Europe love them

Big thank you and respect from Slovenija

Very good post. I would have to say that labeling ultras is an unthankful task approached objectively because on one side you have the really raw fighter element on the other hand it is like you've told, they do a lot of good for the community, stand up men, people who don't surrender in any situation.

What is the Italian thought on CasaPound?
I've read the wiki but that's not very helpful at all

They call them oven stickers LOL

absolutely, utterly gladly, slovanon, just give me a few and check back later as I'm busy with work stuff.

I can only talk at a local level as I don't exactly go around the world discussing ultras-related things; the hidden powerlevel is sadly necessary still given the bad press…but here they have a good rep among the common folk, most firms in fact. The people see them as their own, agree or disagree, unlike the state, which we all know isn't ours.

literally the worse thing to happen to Italian post-war fascism, I've grown up in their main high school recruitment location and was surrounded with them. It's a radicalization honeypot run by the government that pushes kids to actually commit criminal acts for the financial benefit of (older, cowardly) higher-ups and for the media carousel that ensues.
THOSE are the legitimate "criminal fascists" you hear about in the news. It's also worthy to note that given similarities, they also tend to join in other groups such as the ones we've been discussing, whom usually (but not always) have a positive influence on them and redeem them from the spiral of criminality.

You are golden

Anti-Semitism is heavily punished in Geramany - with denying the Holocaust a criminal offense.

So trains are anti-semitic now. These kikes just won't let up.

si.com/soccer/2017/10/31/photo-anne-frank-schalke-images-distributed-european-anti-semitic-issue-widens

Anne Frank Schalke Images Distributed as European Anti-Semitic Issue Widens

Germany has become the latest country to be hit by the growing anti-semitic football problem after stickers of Anne Frank wearing a Schalke shirt were handed out.

The Sun showed images of the German-born Jew kitted out in the white and blue jersey of the Gelsenkirchen-based club as vile German football fans took inspiration from Lazio's ultras division following last week's much-criticised anti-Jewish stance.

Look at the sun, it's there, setting beyond the railway
it's the photograph of my suburb
you know, it's here I've grown, this is my city
and my heart bleeds as I see it's dying. As I see today it's dying!

To take it all back, from whom tightens the noose of the tortured
from the plazas to the schools, as everything trembles and outside it rains,
you know, from the bridge of the (imperial) eagles to the squared colosseum (aka the city)
a thousand and one dreams of taking back a nation, of taking back a nation!

My flag now you will witness, swelling with the wind!
The armor (carapace isn't exactly armor - that's external, you can take it off, it's more like "hardened shell") now renews, the spirit of Rome! x3

In front of you a crossroads,
destiny stands still, waiting for you,
I read it in your eyes and your tattooed life,
through which your skin tells me of a troubled time

It's only you, and your crew,
forever brothers, damned and rebellious,
it's only you, and your crew,
the life of trench (foxhole) soldiers of an idea

How many memories as you listened back to that cd
the notes going through the fragments of a life
with clenched teeth in a world of "equals"
you drowned your thoughts in the foam of (beer) pints

Tell me, who's beside you?
when everything goes wrong
the road ahead is merciless

It's only you, and your crew
shoulder to shoulder, neck deep in troubles
leave to others the discussions in their wholly empty lives.

Just start reading the Doctrine of Fascism by Giovanni Gentille you can get through the whole damn book in about 45 minutes so that will take up the entire pregame reading

motherfuckers, I'll never get used to the sheer audacity of these kikes.

Good news is it's spreading, I'd pay to see it done in britbongistan with tottenham jerseys or in the netherlands with ajax's…but I frankly have no hope for either of those cuckholes.
What can be done is in the US, this could be absolute gold if it spread on to niggerball - even the reaction would piss off both sides, especially the niggers as in"look at dem jew whiteys rallying up the whole country while we get fucked over for taking a knee".

bumperino, also author of the "manifesto of fascist intellectuals" though I have to say it's hard stuff to find especially in english, was looking for it the other day.

TFW all these mischling chicks get the gas

Thank you. absolute legend!

cont from (((sports ilustrated)))

Meanwhile, Juventus and ironically Roma fans also got caught up in the row, with small swathes of supporters opting to chant through the readings and turn their backs on the customary minute's silence held for victims of the Holocaust.

When I get the chance, I will use these, these songs and lyrics…they are not only very important for Italia but wider for whole Europe and America.
I want your country the best, we are in this together. And we will win

Indeed not very surprising; Juventus and Roma fans may be largely superficial idiots whom straddle on at the leash of kike owners as they feed them victories on the field, but they're Italians before any other association. Bologna instead is one of the largest hives of commie scum on the territory.

You're too kind, anons. I'm but one of many.

Heil victory.

bump

Yeah definitely a bump. I love this thread. irl trolling at it's finest
z6.invisionfree.com/UltrasTifosi/index.php?s=83ca0355cb45dd9f493768d02ba55cde&showtopic=3378&st=4301

You thought it was over
but it is just beginning:
1hr ago

Italian soccer's gestures to combat racism and anti-Semitism are empty
If Italian soccer wants to truly fight bigotry, it needs to finally start banning its worst fans.
sbnation.com/2017/11/2/16554340/italian-soccer-racism-lazio-supporters-anne-frank
GOYOYOY GEVALT

All of these reactions seem good on the surface. Serie A, and Lazio especially, needed to immediately respond to the Irriducibili’s anti-Semitism. This was yet another incident in Italian soccer’s long history of bigotry — not just from Lazio, but the league in general — and there needed to be an appearance of condemnation after it gained international attention. Unfortunately for the league, it’s getting harder to believe that its sympathies are sincere.

Lotito’s wreath was found in the River Tiber soon after he left the synagogue. He was recorded saying that giving the gift to the synagogue was all a show as he waited to board his plane

Soon

Veneto ?

daily mail article as a picture

hooktube.com/tx7bdnP_VgA

hooktube.com/QbTd4BqE1js

Lo Spirito di Roma
hooktube.com/X5rXRnISJQA
Sei Solo Tu
hooktube.com/zUhukcagwJI

Quelli Come Noi
hooktube/P6EtKqf33E4
youtu.be/P6EtKqf33E4
Make Italia Great Again

Are they gonna read the bit where they molest a cat? Or Anne's yuri fantasies?

Now it'll become like the Paul bunyan story here in states where the fable belongs.

Maybe those lesbian episodes are the (((real goal)))

MUH 199 GORILLION

They will just chant over it. They're fucking soccer fans, they're not going to just sit there and listen. Typical kike backfire is coming.

Irl trolling

Mille grazie