The state of this place

Sure I don't feel "threatened" by them, their content is as far away from the truth as it can be, and it's basically the same "people" talking over and over again, thus they have less unique ISPs, despite actively inviting all sorts of fags from leddit. But the state of this board is concerning. This place feels empty and the quality of the posts seem to be terrible as of late. I remember lurking at first here years ago, and what helped me stay were the extreme quality "health threads" FULL of useful information, and we seem to have nothing like it nowadays - these threads may even get banned.

Now some moderation choices may be harming this place - there are no "cyclical threads" to shitpost and talk a bit without going to halfchan, while we seem to have a no-fun allowed policy, a lot of it is sensible, but rules like "no dump X template threads" end up being really harmful to traffic and the whole ambience. Sure the number of posts is not the only thing that matters, especially when we have nothing of new going on, but when the quality of posts also go to shit something needs to be done before shills can COINTELPRO this place.

Anyone feel the same? Any ideas of what can be done? or at least point out where to go
Anchor this thread and what not, sure I'm bitching about low-trafic instead of creating posts, but this needed to be said.

not to mention demoralization

I totally agree. I'm not sure where all the traffic is going. Hopefully not to places like (((discord))) etc.

Also shitty word filters. Topics being bumplocked seemingly at random, even if they are active.

Some pollacks went to other chans. Others were fags from the_donald that went back after the election was over. Others have simply left the chans and have moved on to other places.

Right now nothing is really happening so Holla Forums is pretty slow. The election had loads of people from all over the net here and many of those have since left. We are back to 2015 levels. The amount of shilling on the other hand has increased since 2015, possibly indicated the people high up are paying attention to us.
1) Create quality OC. Quality OC attracts quality posters.
2) Create a movement for Holla Forums to attach itself to like Trump did. Do things like doxing antifa/leftists or protesting the federal reserve.
3) If necessary, begin the process of selecting a new chan with new moderation. I am mixed about he mods here, but we need to keep the core group of posters together.

Basically, this dead horse is dead. Mods don't care and it has lived out its usefulness.
If this place was a restaurant, I would have left a long time ago. They sent serving the same food, and the chefs ( mods) are selling falafel instead of the old . menu, strickly falafel. They don't care about the users and ban people for when their tiny penis feels like it.

Get as many Holla Forumslocks over to 8ch.pl before it's too late. That place has really decent, attentive mods. It just needs a community.
This /thread will get deleted. Just watch.

Holla Forums has always had a high PPH because it's filled with bots. codemonkey was the one who exposed them after the Holla Forums hack

Post a screenshot of the catalog and see if it's true

We're getting raided more because CIAniggers are getting desperate

This Holla Forums has a lot of shit wrong with it but you didn't go into much.

So what you're telling me is numales and attention-craving trannies talk even when they have nothing to say?

maybe we should post to reddit to bring in more members :^)

The Holla Forums strategy.

Wasn't shitting up and destroying /sg/ enough, Imkikey?

activism has to be fun
chans are fun places to be, and any tangible "results" are only a side-effect of a bunch people online being bored and trying to have fun
what happened is that some people wanted to focus on the results instead of the fun
it doesn't help that halfchan Holla Forums has changed since gookMoot took over
I mean people used to flee to here from halfchan because you weren't allowed to talk about a bunch of topics
now halfchan allows everything except doxing threads, while anything not-serious here gets anchored or deleted
for example the ongoing neoGAF site meltdown has a general on halfchan Holla Forums but nothing on this board
didn't HWNDU have to make its own separate board when it came here?

Posts like this are why 8/pol/ is dying.

Didn't say the board or the moderation was compromised or that I was afraid of Holla Forums, all I said is to begin to watch out for the number of posters so the shills don't cointelpro this place as describe in the pic.

Isn't .pl a psy-op? Anyway I can't even open that site, you sound like a shill.

w-what about halfchan?

Not saying we need to babble like faggots, but it's nice to have something fun and active going on to redpill others.

Also, any more information about Holla Forums?

What does that even mean?

I heard endchan is open for business these days. And the best thing: you know Jim isn't circle jerking the feds while reading your posts, like he does here.

reported for being a goon

I miss the fun. It boosts morale and gets creative juices flowing. The Kurt Eichenwald threads were great.
What's that about?

They had a 'faces of leftypol' thread and it was all trannies, mystery meat, and numales. Their discord owner also stopped by to tell us all how much he didn't care about the pics being leaked. They're also constantly scheming on how to "take over" boards on here and cuckchan.

Anyone who has been lurking for at least two months already knows that most posts on Holla Forums are done by bots and the occasional shill. And Holla Forums has been under fire from shills or goons (of which OP is the latter) for years. This is business as usual.

Here, have some anime because I know it pisses you off.

Yeah, hi, you are literally the reason the board has gone to shit.

man it's been ages since i last saw mustard spark

I get the cyclical threads now…

Maybe this thread was a mistake, I should have lurked moar on that subject…

Well, this actually uplifted me and I have been lurking for more than that, but I never bothered to even read about Holla Forums faggots untill then.

All I know is, there's some cunt deleting OC threads.

Can't imagine who that would be…

Name one good things the mods have done?