You are being bluepilled

You are being bluepilled.

8ch is run by intelligence contractors. It is completely compromised from top to bottom.
They enforce a clickbait-style narrative to reduce politics and philosophy to cheap entertainment, making you bitter, cynical, apathetic, and paranoid with no tangible, positive goal in sight.
They use outright censorship and AI-driven bots to detect and drown out any voices going against their agenda.
They are trying to establish this place as an 'alt-lite CNN' to make you go back to sleep. See below for proof.
The truth is that almost EVERY internet forum and chat platform is the SAME WAY.
We are being cornered systematically and we have NOWHERE to speak our minds
They infiltrate moderation positions, they hostilely take over ownership of websites, and they send swarms of bluepill AI bots to forge a false consensus that we should sit around here doing nothing while our people are being burned away from the inside by this insane jewish society.
They are taking over everywhere, they are taking over everything. Forgot about Gamergate already?
STOP tolerating this bluepill bullshit. If we don't do something soon we'll have no way to break our people out of the spell. We'll all be doomed to be mentally disabled jewish slaves FOREVER.

The goal is to keep you unmotivated and apathetic by bombarding you with irrelevant garbage, and above all, to condition you to believe that effective activism is a passive affair, eg: posting online, showing up at a rally and yelling a little.
Any message that might lead to you thinking about improving your circumstances or questioning the narrative is targeted.

Their five main strategies:
1) Delete the message outright and make a deflective excuse without reasoning
2) Flood the conversation with bots/shills posting negative comments and "entertaining memes" to try to manipulate you into a "good mood" to accept the shill's rejection of the subject at hand
3) Flood the conversation with stupidity to try to make the subject unpalatable or otherwise associate it with stupidity
4) Make replies that roughly agree with the original message but add in some element of insanity, eg: "esoterism", "meme magic", random murder/destruction to try to associate the message with mental illness etc.
5) When all of the above fails and the people reading the message start to believe they are participating in a censored and astroturfed discussion, the site's moderators and/or the shills under them will start acting childish and stupid in order to appear as "just some idiot" and not the paid shills and actual AI-driven bots that they are.
See the links at the bottom for evidence.

Simple fact: Censorship of honest speech is 100% jewish. The truth does not fear competition from mistaken beliefs and lies, because it stronger than any mistake or lie. Truth is the primary tool and weapon of Aryans in everything we do.
The solution is simple: anything that isn't remotely intelligent should be ignored/deleted/persecuted. It's not honest speech. Lies and stupidity are attacks more than they are speech.

This means you have to give up memes and popular slang. You have to give up namecalling. You have to give up incomplete responses with only your opinion. You have to take it upon yourself to read more and have more complete answers to political questions.
And most importantly you have to vocally reject people who fall below standards of rational thought in their expression. Study the 'List of Fallacies' infographic, etc., at take it SERIOUSLY.
The bots have won the social media/image board game. We have to move to higher ground.
In this society, everyone who can't move to the higher ground is worse than dead. They are being driven insane into a deep, eternal slavery.

Never forget, it is our own government that is funding this nightmare.
It is some of our own people of our own race that are betraying us to this jewish-architected living hell.
This entire society has become a trap with no long-term opportunities for rational, sane people. We are going to be destroyed utterly with our brainless husks laboring for the jew until we no longer can serve them better than machines and AI and then they will annihilate us.
We have to do more than be aware of what is happening.
We have to physically stop it.
We have to take the real redpill.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibb.co/gujKyw
ibb.co/hqJq5b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NO
It means you actually start doing what it
takes to fight back and remove the problem from our civilization.
We need Civil War and Revolution

We don't need more proof of the jewish problem. There is more than enough that anyone can find. We don't need to "redpill" more people. We already have the numbers we need.
Don't underestimate the strength of a small group of determined people (see: American Revolution). Free will and truth conquers all.
What we need is for YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need you to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR.

The fact is that the vast majority of people will not accept the redpill until this jewish society starts physically cracking.
They are too sedated, too enthralled with their entertainments and material goods. We must break them out of their deep sleep which no words alone can break, and inspire them to join us.

We will all have to make sacrifices for the freedom of our people. You should be thinking about what you are willing to sacrifice.
If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
PRIORITIZE YOUR PREPARATION
Find friends willing to take preparation seriously and don't let go of them. Don't be afraid to live your life because of spooks….they simply do not have the resources to stop you. They are completely invested in propaganda as a solution to our threat.

We do not have very much time. We can't survive another generation of this subjugation. We will have to take action soon.
Already it will be very difficult to heal our people. Things will never be the same.

One day when I refused to have this message be censored for 5+ hrs it was constantly spammed with garbage. Obviously too much energy for human autists.
This is what the jewish strategy of 'Always Double Down' looks like. They are trying to play off of the common misconception that if they are called out they would stop. No, they just keep going harder than ever. They are betting that you will find the truth of the bot swarms too much to believe. They think they can condition you into believing a manufactured consensus. Not recognizing this pattern could be a fatal mistake.

Evidence of compromised site and bot net:
part 1: ibb.co/gujKyw
part 2: ibb.co/hqJq5b

>maybe the 6 millionth time I post my gay copypasta the goyim will believe (((me)))
Get gassed, schlomo.

bump against the slide

Holla Forums will never swallow your bluepill, CIA-kun

Funny because I have been seeing more and more speak their minds.

The "Is the right a paper tiger?" posts didn't work so now this is your new angle? Pathetic. Hang yourself.

I wonder if there's anyone who's retard enough to read this autist's wall of text.

Provide proof that 8ch is ran by the corporate elites/intelligence agencies or GTFO.

lol we cant have self improvement or book threads but this fat goddamn nigger walrus can post this shitty ass thread everyday. K. No one is reading this shit kike. Kickstart a fucking shotgun Shlomo

He won't, all this retard can do is post this wall of text every single day, nothing else.
What a horrible life this guy have.

There's a certain tribe familiar with that tactic. I wonder who is behind this post.

Hurr Im not the jew, OP is the jew. I see you shills

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?

I also like how he doesn't suggest a better alternative or anything.

Kill yourself.

It's nice to see the moderation volunteers posting here. Too bad they're all federal nosebergs like these cunts.

Pls halp