That one time I was called a racist for being ethnic

Am a racist now I guess.
People on Facecuck are threatening to burn my house down.
This feels like a topkek.
Thanks Hillary.

Go back to r/the_donald.

LE KEKISTAN AMIRITE PRAISE KEK AND SPENCER XDD

Kekistani garbage is a Sarcuck subversion, but leftists dont know that. You might as well have hung the red white and black up, I wouldnt be surprised if it was met with firebombs if I did that in my community, but I wouldnt. Fly the kekistani flag I mean.

It was a brazen joke turned dare turned bet.
If it's up for another week and 2 days I get paid.

Would be nice if the house was still standing then tho.
We have a lot of rednecks here and more liberal artcucks than we need. I'm anticipating outrageous vandalism.

KEKEKEK PRAISE DA GR8 KEK AND DA MITY SPENCER.

plz no.

You might as well double down. Get a confederate battle flag. Or a swastika if you have the stones.

Get some arson insurance, and some type of window clearing device if you dont have a back door.

4chan might actually give a shit, go see.

Get an SS battle flag and hunker down.

Forgot to add. If any neighbors ask about the flag then they are the ones who made that post. So dox them if they come to your door. And don't be a bitch. Let them know you know.

I'm sure if it was a golden calf they'd be ok with it.

Praise KEK PRAISE KEKISTAN PEPEEE REEEEEEEE
(also cuz it pisses 8channers who think they are so special)

sarcuck co-opt of kek is not the same as kekism, i.e. you are gay and should have your house burned down. praise kek.

This is awesome, OP, as said double down you now have an opportunity to trigger them harder, make them do some illegal shit which will blow up in their face like a 10-megaton nuke

Reported. Kill yourself before we do.

thanks for the shit and the giggles annon

checked
OP's only chance at redemption for posting this shit here.

kike

If you're here you're a racist. Just own it.

There's nothing wrong with being racist anyways. Equality is a lie.

Defend yourself on kikebook, OP faggot. Tell them why racism doesn't exist, and explain to them the biological inferiority of niggers, spics, and the shallow egos of chinks. You believe in facts and science, not some kike ideology of hating someone based on their race.

shit thread, but their salt over Kek flag is tasty

ZOMG GNATZEES!!! RIGHT HERE!!! IT'S REAL!!!

I hope they do it while you're inside.

Fuck off, faggots.

How do you defend your position as a kekistani? I understand you think it's funny when people mistake you for a real nazi, but we however, we look at you as immature and childish, and so that is the context of which I want you to answer the question? Children do childish things, I supposeā€¦

God damn, why must cucks even write like their balls are snipped?

Buddies of mine tracked down the OP and it WAS college students from our liberal arts college that just moved in this week. lol We're gonna make some meme magic happen.

obvious slide thread is obvious

kike pls

Also forgot to add my landlord who is German asked me to take it down. I have been doxxed, but have never had issue with giving that info out in places like Facebook. Bunch of shit lords cowards.

But you ARE OP faggot

Get the fuck out of here you stupid nigger

You know they would, I coulda gotten away with a Kony2012 flag

I don't have Facebook. I left years ago because the visual autistic screeching made me kms.

Double down. Put a swastika up and use it as bait. Blow away the first lib that tries to do anything.

Have more flags otw, neighbor ordered a Nazi flag so I may have to borrow that for a bit

Done.

I just appreciate memes and triggering faggots. I come from a line of Native Americans that fucked white men. Prolly not a racist, can't confirm.

I'd rather jerk off in glass shards instead

Agreed, is p shit.

Me too, it would make this that much sweeter.

#basedblackman

Depends on what state you're in, but you can use that as a valid excuse to shoot anyone coming onto your property with a mask.

Unironically jump off a bridge redditfag

It's part of the package. Comes with the larping. It's all fucking acting to make assholes who don't care about them give them some attention. A goofy flag is what makes their heart ache? Nothing about the 30,000+ children that died around the world today from preventable causes? Of course not. These fuckers are bullshit through and through.

Anyway, garbage thread by a lying retard as well. He was an asshole a year or two ago which is why he has shitheads on his faceberg seeing his post. He thinks 4chin frog nonsense is edgy.

4chan will suck on your bait
Also, how much are you getting paid?

Kek is in this thread! Praise him! How do I change my flag to the kekistan one like on 4chan?

TAKE YOUR CUCKISTAN SHIT TO 4CUCK OR TO REDDIT

yes