TAKE YOUR MONEY OUT OF BANKS

TAKE YOUR MONEY OUT OF BANKS

PUT THEM IN GENTILE-OWNED LOCAL CREDIT UNIONS

STOP GOING TO ETHNIC RESTAURANTS

STOP FUNDING YOUR OWN REPLACEMENT

buy bitcoin

I agree. Except for the credit union part. Have your checks directly cashed and avoid usury entirely. You can use money orders in place of checks for anywhere that won't take cash. And if you need a card get a prepaid card.

Fair enough but switching to a credit union is a lot simpler for your average lazy person.

I agree, better than having your cash sit in banks with terrible interest.

Invest in physical wealth. Cars, gold, electronics.

Cars and electronics are depreciating assets dumbo. Even guns are a better investment. Stop spending your parents money on crap.

Sage

Liquid assets like papermoney should be kept as low as managable because of its unstability. Always put your money into hard assets like land, a company, something you can resell, or something that gives you an actual return. Don't just let your money sit around, let it work for you.

are you retarded?

He does have a point about cars and electronics though. Unless you can keep em for long enough to become museum pieces they lose value the second you buy them.
Real estate is really what you should be investing in, preferably a suburban house that you can rent out to a nice white family with a good credit score. That will give you a constant stream of income and all you have to do is go over or send a handy man to fix shit whenever they call.
Another good one would be arable land to keep in your back pocket, rent out to some corporate farm or work yourself. Empty lots in cities are also fantastic because you can build storage units in a flash and those will never stop giving you cash.

Oh and if you rent out anything get a P.O. box, no matter how nice your tenants or clients may seem they may get booty blasted about some random shit and try to fuck with you.

Be careful, this is the same advice given around everywhere. And it won't help stop white genocide, because investing in a company owned by non-whites who fund your replacement behind closed doors because it gives you a good rate of return is treason. Libertarian-type idiots are so focused on some fiat-currency mass-devaluation in the future so they want to go hide in the woods with gold or something, that's turtling away from the problem which will lead to them getting inevitably crushed by the roaming non-white hordes.

We need dedicated movements of divestment in subversive institutions, boycotts of things like ethnic restaurants and grocery stores, and buycotts of white-owned businesses and locally made goods. That will crush the system.

Well, obviously you should invest in white companies or start your own. And if the company you invest into becomes traitorous, pull out your money and invest into a new white company etc. just be aware not to invest into meme companies but shit that has existed for at least 10 years and won't go down anytime soon, so you don't lose your money either. Might sound retarded, but shit like toilet paper companies or any other everyday good companies seem to hold on for a long time since everyone needs that shit. Also white farming companies.

Completely agree. A quick and simple way to do it in your surroundings is to get your neighbours, friends and family into buying local products by making them out to be superior, and imported products appear cheap and extremyl unhealthy. Getting your friends to stop buying from a mexican restaurant is pretty easy too, say that you heard from a friend that he worked in that kitchen and apparently they have a shitload of cockroaches and other disgusting shit and don't care about it, make it out to be as disgusting as possible. In my case, few weeks later everyone was talking about how that restaurant is super disgusting and no one i know eats there anymore. Word of mouth is very effective in this regard.

Invest in the future of the white people. Find a good girl, keep her straight like a real fucking man and have a family.

Then go out and hang the traitors and the jews together with us. That's the only way not getting kiked out of a future.

Does anyone remember the video of the elderly man in the UK getting slapped and abused inside a Pizza shop by the Paki owners? Because he was alone, vulnerable, and white? This shit is rampant in the UK and most of these shops people frequent for kebabs and pizza are fronts for prostitution, drugs, and fund the invaders. This is an issue that needs to be addressed, and people need to realize the consequences of supporting these migrant shops.

local credit unions have higher interest rates retard

(checked)

…and showe it!

typical spergy TORfaggot

bitcoin is a meme

Not enough. Kill all fed workers. Burn all the buildings down.

Are we talking interest on your debts? Because loans are usury faggot.

The COG(Continuity of Government) hiding in bunkers ready to take the reigns is even worse than what we have now. Why do you think Israel got so angry at the Boycott, Divestment & Sanctions movement? Because it's the end-game.

yeah that's how banks work congratulations on making it past high school, the problem with jews is the way they run banks and the fact that they run them all, banking is an italian invention that germans mastered (through small local banks) without jewish involvement

Fuck it. At least then it's open free for all warfare. Not this fucking theater for talmudvision imbeciles.

And the impotent raid continues. Sage and report.

Trump was a meme too, now he is the president.

Right wing health inspector squads?

Did this years ago.

Credit Unions give you a lot better service, too. Most let you opt out of usurious practices like overdraft "protection".

lose value as soon as they roll off the lot.
only valuable until a replacement comes out.
Where can the average user spend gold?
and lose at least 15% of the value off the top in 'conversion fees.'

Diversify your investments, you stupid fuck. Use the jews' own tools against them.
Do not trust the banks, but if you've got the money to spare, do investigate which give a decent RoI/interest.
Do buy land, but not land you can't actually use or that will devalue. If you buy land with timber on it, sell the timber to a logging company and have them replant it. It becomes a long-term investment, especially if it's in a state with good gun laws and in a rural location. Turn it into hunting land. If you have the money, invest in building a pond and stocking it with fish. Put a small cabin on it and voila–you have a fallback plan if SHTF, or a vacation home.
Do invest in guns, ammunition, and reloading supplies, but not in a state without sane gun laws.
Do move out of the city if you have not already.
Do move to a state with sane gun laws–preferably one with what is known as a "homestead exemption." This means you do not pay property tax. See above note about buying land you can improve (put a well on it) and qualify for the exemption, in addition to having timber and wild game.
Do prepare for the worst.
Buy your supplies in bulk for cheaper.
Keep canned goods on hand.
Keep at least two weeks worth of food and water at all times. Rotate stock as you use it.
Keep ~10% of your net worth as liquid assets in your possession, preferably as cash, or $5000–whichever is greater.

Gold is the only valid one, set aside some cash for spending but keep the rest in gold, store it in a safety deposit box if necessary. If you can't buy gold anywhere then simply hop across the border to Mexico or Canada then find a place that will sell it to you.

Literally only one of those makes sense, the gold, the rest of that shots value will drop like an artillery shell.

So what's your point? I'll pay a little more on my loans (why are you even getting loans?) if it means I don't give my money to Jews.

RWSS needs a come back. Chinese restaurants would be super fucking easy to go after. Those bastards are filthy.

Why not precious metals? It's harder for governments to use eminent domain to steal your gold and silver

Wouldn't guns be the most valuable thing in a collapse scenario? Of course this is all mental masturbation without a community to enforce transactions, otherwise you'd just get shot by the people you just sold the guns to to take your other guns.

> storing gold in a (((bank))) vault
What could possibly go wrong here?
Just hide it somewhere and don't talk about it to anyone, ever.

The most valuable thing in a collapse scenario is family and community. Otherwise you'd be overrun by zombies, as in an allegory for the hordes of 3rd worlders pouring out of the cities.

bitcoin is a meme
you are a joke

Buy cars that will rise in value.

That's a better idea tbh, just be very secretive and secure.

I’ve noticed that credit unions have been a significant tool kike NPOs have been using to help the millions of migrants establish themselves in our countries without bank accounts. This is a big issue that Holla Forums hasn’t covered much up until now.
White credit unions are a good idea, though.

Why would you be salty about bitcoin, unless …… ?
I
I>
I
I

Well obviously but you can use the income you get from renting property to buy metals and lead.
Make your money work for you.

Control the memes, control the planet.

my credit union pays me 0.9% interest on deposits in my savings account.
my credit union also pays 0.9% interest on deposits on my savings account to a fund dedicated to newcomers to my country.

Time to switch?

Surely Monero is more Kike resistant

(checked)

Monero is what btc should have been

I've always used a credit union but just so you know, the fed department overseeing them is run by a jew.

They are important for self defense but you can't eat lead.

Strictly speaking, that's not true.

My first move was to keep a balance of $14.88 in my savings, but missing out on ~$300 in interest a month isn't helping anyone.

Not sure how many other options for banking I have that are less destructive to my people.

Well, check.

The problem is the interest you dumb nigger.

k

homestead exemption is only applicable if your cripple

Just like a nigger would.

guns are a great investment. cars can be too but you have to know what to buy and when. you want to look for up & coming classics. avoid the boomer tax and the ricer tax and then garage it and don't ever drive it, lame.

reins

is arby's an ethnic restaurant?

roasties aren't an ethnicity

You always speak the truth, mein Fuhrer.