I don't think he'll make it into 2019

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

I don't think he'll make it into 2019. Backing out of the Destiny debate confirms to even the fans stupid enough to think he's a prophet that Styx is shit at debating - he came out looking like a sad, lying coward. He still had a lot of momentum coming out of 2016 but his metrics stagnated in Spring, and the patreon is steadily declining. He's even resorted to shilling his own memes and appearing on Stefan Molyneux & Andy Warski has done nothing for him.

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

Styx has never been about debating and destiny would just gish gallup over styx as he remained polite. Also, the drop in patrons was because of changes that Patreon themselves made.

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

backing out of a debate with a disingenuous manchild who treats debates like a match in starcraft where his sole purpose in the debate is to simply "win" regardless of the means or concern for the topic at hand is looking like a say, lying coward
imagine possessing the intelligence of a troglodyte. That would be OP

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

op in charge of knowing anything about paymetons
they temporarily removed the ability to make small donations in paymetons for about a week before rolling it back which resulted in a large decrease in revenue for the jews on it

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

estiny would just gish gallup over styx as he remained polite
I don't think Styx has the capabilities of bantering, but at the same time I don't believe Destiny would stoop low enough to take advantage of Styx's aspergers, would he?
Or you could look up why Styx claims he backed out of the debate and acknowledge he was clearly just being a pussy. None of what you said is relevant, if Styx just said "I don't want to debate an asshole" that would be different.
I didn't know this, but regardless Styx's patreon hasn't increased by any metric in the last 9 months, the signs of slipping into obscurity. New people are finding Styx every day but he's not increasing his numbers.

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

I don't believe Destiny would stoop low enough to take advantage of Styx's aspergers, would he?
see destiny treats these "debates" like a match of league of legends–he just sees it as a way to boost his MMR

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

Aside from that dip in revenue in the spring (which I imagine is because a high profile patron back out), and a slight dip at the end of the summer, his growth rate has remained steady until the very recent patreon fuckery (which you can see him already rebound from). Notice that his patrons number has been growing almost unhindered since he opened the patreon. I'm failing to see this stagnation you are talking about, as he has seen consistent growth aside from the small dip after summer and the large dip after patreon changed how patrons worked.

Lucas Gomez
Lucas Gomez

Green is revenue, yellow is patrons

Wyatt Scott
Wyatt Scott

No one gives a shit about Destiny but the Destiny cult. You should go back there, faggot.

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

resident destiny sperg gets blown the fuck out by actual data analysis
at least the sperg is good at imitating his pseudo-intellectual cult leader down to his Dunning–Kruger personality

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

This dude looks like the long haired version of this dude I knew in the Army. What's his last name?

Jackson James
Jackson James

wew lad, the faggot op really went out his way to avoid showing the growth over time

Hunter Jenkins
Hunter Jenkins

the green is actual stagnation though
growth over time
He's not making any more money than he was making like 8 months ago

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

Styx didnu nuffin, he talks with everybody and seems like a chill guy.

Joseph Flores
Joseph Flores

Looking at the data after the patreon fuckup, you are correct but if you look at the period in between the big patron pulling out and said fuckup he was absolutely was making more money

Logan Gomez
Logan Gomez

has destroyed JonTron, Sargon, Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS, Lauren Southern, Nicholas J. Fuentes, Mr. Metokur, Roaming Milenial, in debates
on one occasion destroyed those last five ALL AT THE SAME TIME
Blaire White is scared of him
Styx fears his name
can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply using the socratic method, the most basic logic people have had 2400 years to adapt to
can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking if they really believe what they post online and watches them pussy out and start minimizing
can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking them what it would take for them to stop believing their points of view and watch them flounder around
can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply looking up where they get their "facts" from and finding they're bullshit taken out of context or made up on some kids blog
only recourse the alt-right has is ad hominems and strawmen

It's fucking over lads. He's too strong.

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

this, but unironically

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

Is obsessing over youtube nobodies the new version of the channel autism cancer or are you the same people who have channeled your obsession in a somehow even faggier and less relevant group of whos?

Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell

how long until he goes back to being a trap and sucks dick for 100 $?

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

Kek. Posting your copypasta on /cow/.

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

It's almost certainly the same people.

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

Close, but compare the jaw line.

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

same teeth
same mole
same head shape
due to angle jaw is still similar

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

the guy's jaw on the left is narrower.

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

Styx's real name is Tarl Warwick. Though I don't think he ever mentioned serving in the military.

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

Wrong name, but damned if he doesn't look enough like him to be his brother.

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

Honestly he talk a lot of shit Every now and then he brings up a subject that I actually know something about and then I realize that he has no fucking idea what's going on and most of the info he says is missing the point or simply false. Just makes me wonder how many times he lied about something and I didn't know because I am uninformed about the topic

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

where do you think he gets his information?

Brandon James
Brandon James

Actually he wore make up in a video like two years ago.

Brayden Price
Brayden Price

wikipedia and 4chan and maybe twitter

Isaac James
Isaac James

drudgereport

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

I know he said he browsed 4chan in the past and maybe he still does. That and he used to be active in IRC chats.

Nolan Thompson
Nolan Thompson

Literal who's. What the fuck Holla Forums

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

I can relate to that a bit. I just saw his video on the Hawaii missile false alert. As someone who lives here it annoys me how he thinks it's a conspiracy rather than an incompetent government employee which is very common here in Hawaii.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page