Reese Witherspoon Reveals She Was Assaulted by a Director at 16

Reese Witherspoon Reveals She Was Assaulted by a Director at 16
Reese Witherspoon revealed that she has had "multiple experiences of harassment and sexual assault" throughout her Hollywood career, adding her account to many that have arisen after multiple allegations of sexual harassment were made against producer Harvey Weinstein. Before introducing her Big Little Lies co-star Laura Dern at ELLE's Women in Hollywood event on Monday night, the actress and producer spoke up about the director who assaulted her when she was just 16 years old.

Read her full speech below:

I didn’t sleep at all last night. This is going to be a real emotional rollercoaster because, before we get started honoring one of my very favorite people in the whole world, I just want to say, this has been a really hard week for women in Hollywood, for women all over the world, for men in a lot of situations and a lot of industries that are forced to remember and relive a lot of ugly truths.
I have my own experiences that have come back to me very vividly, and I found it really hard to sleep, hard to think, hard to communicate. A lot of the feelings I’ve been having about anxiety, about being honest, the guilt for not speaking up earlier or taking action. True disgust at the director who assaulted me when I was 16 years old and anger that I felt at the agents and the producers who made me feel that silence was a condition of my employment. And I wish I could tell you that that was an isolated incident in my career, but sadly, it wasn’t. I’ve had multiple experiences of harassment and sexual assault, and I don’t speak about them very often, but after hearing all the stories these past few days and hearing these brave women speak up tonight, the things that we’re kind of told to sweep under the rug and not talk about, it’s made me want to speak up and speak up loudly because I felt less alone this week than I’ve ever felt in my entire career.

The Man in the Moon
PG-13 1991 ‧ Coming of age/Drama ‧ 1h 40m

Other urls found in this thread:

celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/reese-witherspoon-net-worth/
ew.com/movies/2017/10/17/jennifer-lawrence-male-producer-said-she-was-perfectly-f-able-after-being-told-to-lose-weight/
theendofzion.com/2016/03/21/hollywood-jews-repeatedly-tried-to-rape-shirley-temple/
imdb.com/title/tt2652092/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikael_Salomon
timesofisrael.com/no-sugarcoating-as-first-movie-on-67-battle-for-jerusalem-takes-shape/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Herskovitz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_the_Bear
ibb.co/gujKyw
ibb.co/hqJq5b
twitter.com/McKaylaMaroney/status/920548528870400001
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It just keeps happening

STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

True disgust at the director who assaulted me when I was 16 years old and anger that I felt at the agents and the producers who made me feel that silence was a condition of my employment. And I wish I could tell you that that was an isolated incident in my career, but sadly, it wasn’t. I’ve had multiple experiences of harassment and sexual assault

She just couldn't keep her god damn mouth shut could she. Her career is over if it's the last thing I do!!!

these people are just attention seeking. I mean yeah its useful to show just how degenerate pedowood is, but all they're doing is preparing to create an illusion that its being cleaned up because all these old fuckers are retiring anyhow

Is Holla Forums tumblr now?

One of the producers for the Man in the Moon, Bill Borden…currently producing a film called PING PONG RABBIT.

Thank goodness her parents always warned her to tell them about anything shady and took the allegations straight to the police.

Notice how she will NOT name names my fellow landsman?

celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/reese-witherspoon-net-worth/

A BLOO BLOO

The fire rises.

If watching Hollyjew burn and fanning the flames makes us tumblr, then sure, Holla Forums is tumblr now :^) Your pathetic shaming tactics don't work here. I bet you're a woman.

JENNIFER LAWRENCE: Told 'PERFECTLY FUCJABLE' at 15, made to stand nude in lineup
Jennifer Lawrence opened up about the “humiliating” and “degrading” experience she had in the early days of her career.
The 27-year-old spoke Monday night about her experience as a woman in the movie industry at Elle‘s Women in Hollywood event sponsored by Calvin Klein and L’Oréal Paris.
The mother! actress, who was one of eight honorees at the L.A. event, explained that she was asked by producers to slim down drastically for one of her first roles.

ew.com/movies/2017/10/17/jennifer-lawrence-male-producer-said-she-was-perfectly-f-able-after-being-told-to-lose-weight/

And now this: America Ferrera Reveals She Was Sexually Assaulted as a 9-year-old in Heartbreaking Instagram Post.
9 years old
9 years old
9 years old
9 fucking years old! Remember when you were 9 years old?

Get lost you fucking kike

i'm watching your every move, shlomo

I have zero sympathy for these fucks. It just shows them up for the disgusting whores they are that they're willing to let themselves get molested by fat horrible kikes for years to further their careers. The whole of Hollyjew will suffer for this and I couldn't be happier.

We don't care about their motives. As long as they are talking about the kikes misdeeds is all that matters.

Sickening, at nine? that's pedo material

When will the name dropping start?

God damnit, I get that the kikes still control the legal system but one of these actresses has to nut up eventually, right?

Perfect example that a female is in her prime between 12 - 18.

Time to take the loli pill. Hollywood alphas took it.

Never. This is just attention seeking now. These people made more money than anyone browsing this thread will see in 2 generations for this.

This beaner was fucked by her beaner dad and she liked it. Let's keep the sympathy only for those that call out the jews.

It will take a lot of shekels to quiet the mob. Not so sure if they have enough for this. One of the reasons Harvey went down (allegedly) is because of the constant pay-offs from his horny dick. They literally could not pay anymore because Hollywood print media and the lackluster movie sales went tits up.

BASED TBH

Where there is no talent..

With what?

Omg she's ugly now.

I think not. These are serious accusations and some non-jew lawyer will want justice. Not only is jew hollywood fucked but also the jew lawyers who helped cover it up.

She's a cunt and her career is in the shitter so am inclined to disbelieve her but also laugh.

If everyone is sticking their fingers in your ass and cock down your throat, why do you stick around? She loved it. She's made millions and become famous because of it. She'd be a fucking waitress otherwise.

you mean your kike father? im looking forward to shooting your people and their children

You're missing the point, idiot. If they are talking about jew hollywood that's good enough.

Most of these are not serious because they will never name names. It's easy to say someone diddled my butt 25 years ago but until names come out it's just to join the pity party

These alphas control the thoughts of billions of people. Learn from the best kid.

you mean luciferian ritual child rapers don''t you?

It's much more than that. The fact that they are not dropping names, and going to social media with these claims suggests that it's not just baseless accusations, but something sinister.

They are trying to cause more young women to make these kinds of accusations, thereby causing White families to get dragged through the mud and White men to suffer.

Tbh lot of good families of good people have had little episodes of wincest. They want shit like older brothers who played doctor with their sisters to go to prison.

Until we start seeing names being mentioned, I'm considering this a psy-op. #metoo

To use for blackmail to maintain control and power.

As always, the other half of these confessions is that "I was passed around by Jewish perverts, but went along with it so I could get a lot of attention and money dumbing down the goyim and subverting their nations for the various hunchbacked yids with their hands down my pants."

luciferian ritual alphas

It's not rape if the female sells her soul and pussy for a career

This. It's important to not lose focus here. Yes Hollywood needs to get BTFO for this but always remember that these people are the rich Left wing pulling slimy shit. The same type of people who will beg to get fucked only to cry about it later

let's not forget all of these hollywood actors and actresses came out and supported Obama and Hillary and never said a single word about abuse all the while destroying American society with the total protection of america's law enforcement

I haven't heard law enforcement come forward and say a fucking thing either while the country has been overrun with drug and immigrants.

Sage advice as the bitch does bloat. She has no talent. None of these cunts do. Literal talking vaginas who think people should spend tens of millions simply because they exist haha. You know money is their God because they're more worried about a defamation lawsuit than they're justice. How many victims since whatever? LOTS. Shlomo gets away with it once, twice, then it becomes a thing he does as often as possible. Worst case, he has to pay out some cash a few times. But most never do. In fact most get thanked. These cows keep on coming back to be milked because they get all the consumer goods and attention they crave. Also 'assault' isn't an episode of throat fucking but more like a slap on the ass and, 'looking good, honey'.

Hollywood jews must be racist. Only white women are speaking out.

and now that I hit the wall and fresh meat took my place,

I WILL BLOW THE WHISTLE

and crash the industry with no survivors

She may be a tranny.

Holla Forums IS DEAD
Holla Forums IS DEAD
Holla Forums IS DEAD
Holla Forums IS DEAD
Holla Forums IS DEAD
Holla Forums IS DEAD
Holla Forums IS DEAD
Holla Forums IS DEAD
Holla Forums IS DEAD
Holla Forums IS DEAD
Holla Forums IS DEAD

Thank you. This is what I'm saying. Fine Hollywood is destroyed. Then who is going to stop random women from doing the same, making false accusations with no police reports filed to get any of us into trouble?

What other option do we have with this? Ignore it? Where's the kill shot? Point me in the right direction.

Anyway THIS is the time to destroy the jew. We MUST get the kid stuff out. It can't just be 'A-list' vagina saying some nameless producer 'assaulted' my firm ass in 1998. Plz give attention nao kthx. I'm forty something now and all I have is this Shitter account. It's really the otherside of the NFL coin. Financial ruin for Shlomo is how we beat him because all his power is derived from his wealth which he uses for propaganda in the media and perversion of the law ie payoffs for rape.

kek

All these women were okay with being quiet and letting other women fall victim after them just so they could keep their job and position. Now that its safe to speak out everyone is jumping on the bandwagon wether they were raped or not. Prepare yourselves for the women uprising. Dont hire me? Rape. Dont give me a raise? Rape. Fire me? Rape. Ask me to "work harder"? Rape. etc

We can't bandwagon the same way. They tried and are trying again to use this to stop Trump.

THIS

Awaiting suggestions.

Also look up the twitter hashtag #MeToo

We dont do anything including jump on the bandwagon. There is no doubt weinstein for example is guilty but we have to let due process take its course before we move. Otherwise were just like the left and we set a precident of punishment before conviction

We already know actors are as low as whores. How do we refocus public attention on the jewish element?

they already make false accusations all the time, bringing down the jewish control of our people's minds through entertainment and news is more important

trump is not our responsibility, it's not like he can't defend himself anyway

We cant take the bait and become mad men becasue its the prefered target, otherwise they can do it to us. If anyone can be punished for an accusation and we allow it then it can happen to us too.

What appears to me that is occurring is the total and complete undermining of the foundations of every American institution. Hollywood, Auto Industry, Law Enforcement, the FBI, Congress, the Media, Fashion and Entertainment, the NFL and professional sports, if you look around everything is being undermined. There is not going to be a single thing any sane person, an American can be proud of about America

Why do I get the feeling women dominated harems will become a thing?

Holy shit, who is sending you people?

That's because every American institution is run by jews. Let it fall.

WEW

This is intentional. Protect the faggots while promoting the cishet White male bogeyman.

It was only a matter of time. We created the far left, it didnt appear organically. No need to fret however. All of this is leading to a reinvigoration of the american spirit like youve never seen, unfortunatley for you we semites have charted the course already and are at the helm. You see we need america to be great again in order to help finish our war in the middle east. Were almost done now. Weve gotten the right wing mainstream to love israel and capitalism, anything else is commie antifa blm filth. We have the cannon fodder we need to establish greater israel. Christians, non practicing jews, gays and coloreds will die for a utopia theyll never see.

This

Little boys and other child actors have been coming out telling it all for years and none listens.

Also if Trump was a man he'd have rapist pedo Roman Polanski drone striked.

Greater israel will take the united states place as the dominate global super power.

Cultural Marxism

My suggestion is we pick and choose. Discredit baseless accusations. Weinstein confessesed, don't let him get away with this. Demand sure process through law for accusations that don't have substance

Fuck you. Jew loving bastard.

Nein! We get them all.

None of you will make it out alive

You will only make me stronger.

That's Cultural Marxism if you fucking faggots. The create a problem and then offer a solution. Weaken the institutions so they can take over.

*you
*they

It hasnt seemed to yet

fucking pussy goyim. Fuck you and your precious jesus. Hes boiling in a pot of shit right now you fucking clowns

Don't you think these hollywood hoes know what they are doing by saying the things they are saying? They know they can be sued for "slander", they know their careers are at stake. They obviously know the repercussions. If they all band together (((they))) can't destroy them. There's power in numbers. I think the hollywood actresses are rooting out the old establishment to replace them with either women or non-jew men.

this

When cultures, countries band together the Jew always squirms away.

The world is going to shift to a matriarchal order. men will become subservient.

There have been more people who have woken up to the JQ in the past two years than in the past half century. Almost every article today involving jewish tricks has people in the comment section calling the disgusting heebs out. That wasn't the case 2-3 years ago. You no longer control the narrative kike. Your days are numbered and you know it. This time the shoah will actually happen and because of the internet it will be global. It's not just autists like us on a south east asian underwater tapestry board who have awoken. It's doctors, engineers, construction workers, business owners, your neighbors etc. etc. etc. The goyim know.

They're also calling Weinstein "White" a lot.

They're jews when it suits them, White when they get into trouble.

Most of the whores that came out crying are known for their anti-white male bullshit. In a way I understand them. They thought jews are white males.

Anyway, they will try to replace the jews with females in the hope that they will receive some new roles where they can play again young characters. But it does not work like that. They will fail.

Situation would not be as bad as it is. If you average americunts were not fucking pitiful retarded morons who allow evil(you know who rules you) to control you as they please

This. I'll never forget reading some interview with Witherspoon, I think when she was filming that animated monster movie flop, where she talked having a children recently and how hard it was to be away from them so much while filming. Already having starred in a slew of hit movies and having 50+ million in the bank wasn't enough for her to retire and be with her children - got to get back out there and play make believe in more pointless movies that are all meaningless shit even by holyjew's low standards.

And that scares you?

If Americans didnt want us jews in charge im sure they couldve stopped us what with being the builders of civilization. Its almost as if teh goyim admit were intelectually superior and able to beat them under their own rules

it's a mistake to revert to a system the governed the planet 8,000 years ago

Why would you even try to separate yourself from us? We are all in this together.

ew dont be lewd, and *hollywood alphas" is an oxymoron. theyre all kikes.

#GoodForYou

In Election, ironically.. she played some high school girl that cheats her way into winning some school contest by lying about being abused.

AND GET THIS: at the end, while the main character is on his way to the holocaust musem, he sees the high school girl after graduation being an assistant to some republican senator..

toppest of keks cuntanon

Which system do you speak of? 8,000 years ago, I'm listening.

A croatian jew creates poppys videos and texts.

The jews already own those institutions. We want them weakened or undermined. We want americans to lose faith in beer and football and fighting for israel. They must come to identify with their race.

Wishful thinking, women can't plan beyond a vagina march or a topless protest, and those are their top minds. The actresses are either being their usual stupid attention-whore selves or they think there might be money or something in it.

It really isn't unless they are calling people out. All naming "producers & directors" does is paint a target at white men instead of (((who's))) really behind it.

Why the fuck did all of these celebrities decide not to say anything about this until it got to be this big thing it is now? Why the fuck did they say nothing until it became popular?

The story of Kikes influencing stupid young women is the same in Hollywood as it is in colleges across the planet. They get plied with talk of power and influence, told that they'll be doing something good for society and the world. Told that espousing the right beliefs and using the platforms their given will make them good people… and never ever to question their masters.

Trump&Co. saw it as a way into pedo pizzagate.

why must everything i love be crushed this way

They are desperate.
Watch for a flood of accusations beyond the statue of limitations or where no names will be named. They're trying to bury it with a flood of bullshit.

All shills do is reinforce my hate for their system.

so we need all hands who can get out redpills about who the producers and directors are

celebs and women in a nutshell

Because the females profited for it, got roles while they were sucking jewish dick and then when the jews got tired of their pussy because they aged like shit and decided to give dick to younger females for roles, the old females decided to cry rape.

Irrelevant. It all contributes to the general public getting closer to the ugly truth behind Hollywood.

dat chad chin

Exactly. Women want to pile into whatever is popular at the time to get attention. And virtue signaling actresses are the biggest attention whores on the planet. Irrelevant tho, as these useful idiots are now our useful idiots.

Yeah. And it's easy to sell this shit to females. They first attacked the white male father in movies making him look like a cuck.

Then they used that influence to have a generation of females that want to feel powerful because they never respected their dad that paid for their weekend brainwashing at the cinema where his daughter was taught to be a rebel.

When she got in college the illusion that she can be strong and independent and need no males if she will learn everything the jewish parasite professor teaches them entrapped them.

What in the actual fucking fuck does this have to do with Hollywood? Sliding shill faggot.

THEN WHY POST

I have to admit it gives me a chub thinking of her taking cum on the tongue at 16 unwillingly. I wonder when her little pooper was broken in? I always suspected it but had I known so many years ago it would have made beating off to her pictures all the more enjoyable.

Reported.

this, I would come 3x harder if I knew

ALSO : NO NAMES OF THE OFFENDER = NO CRIME HAS BEEN PERPRETRATED
RAPES are 93% PEOPLE WHO GIRLS KNOW

Reminder Reese Witherspoon is pure white and has three children. I'm not a fan of her work – at least, not a huge fan – but I approve of her.

His text shows what it had to do with hollywood.

Also sliding refers to posting new threads and bumping old ones off.

You're clearly new and a shill.

These. If the women of Hollywood cared about sexual assault and rape more than they did money and fame, these tales of perverted jew directors would have come out decades ago.

Fuck the greed ridden, virtue signaling filth of Hollywood. All of them, the kikes and the dumb women who follow them.

they are not socially connected enough >>BS
they are not wealthy enough >> BS
they are paid for their silence >> BS
they are threatened with the lives of themselves and their family? GOLD

Women will do anything for money, user.

ffs

Also "sliding" is fucking useless when you view in catalog view and can just hide "slide" threads.

It already has.

Wishful thinking Schlomo.

Wasn't this trolling pool famous for the copypastas it made?
Time to make another one in the form of a confession.

Her movies around the age of 16/17:

I'm guessing the 93 - A far off place. Kike director (Mikael Salomon) and her first break with a major company (disney).

god fucking damnit

Salomon
Tennant
Freed/Laufer

yeah

I've always wondered how the white parents who adopt black children rationalize the clear social and intellectual deficiencies of the children once they've grown up. I only knew one family that adopted across racial lines growing up and they basically ignored the existence of "their" black kid once he became an adult nigger.

How do they reconcile the fact that their pet nigger really was a lesser being despite their best effort and access to unlimited resources?

solved

It's usually a single white female. The nigglet grows up without a father.

And if it's a white male too, then he's a weak cuck faggot that can't have kids with his wife biologically or his wife does not want him for that and sees him more like a friend but she had to marry him because no one else wanted to take her old pussy that fucked thousands of cocks.

The pet nigger is an accessory that they use to virtue signal in their liberal circles and earn bonus points and make it ahead in their career.

He's a hip-hop dad

Christ, Holla Forums has an invasive population of shills. It occurs to me now that some of you might not be the internet equivalent of Syrian migrants, so I'll clarify the /rules/ we live by here:

These people advocate enforced diversity. Having low IQ and violent tendencies is just part of culture. So for them there is nothing to reconcile. After all, every culture and every being is equal!

Well that guy sounds like he is guilty as hell

Effects of hormones in drink water.

Reese is an American citizen and she has the right to stand on US ground… plus, pics or it didn't happen.

The Semites cannot be removed until the traitors who enable them are destroyed first. You've some ways to go before you can presume to dictate rules.

Important Request

Does anyone have links to the old Pedowood dig archives? I thought they were in >>>/polarchive/ but they aren't there now. It's killing me that I don't have the contents, but the drive they were on is long gone now. They'd sure be a valuable resource right now.

I'm certain someone must have an archive.org link if nothing else.

babbys first goddamn copypaste?

Hollyjew deserves the worst torture known to man.
The jew loves corrupting the most innocent among the gentiles.
theendofzion.com/2016/03/21/hollywood-jews-repeatedly-tried-to-rape-shirley-temple/

Fucking Kikes abusing white girls! Gas them! Burn Hollywood to the ground!

it's like buying a used car goy, and getting a lemon, it doesn't mean the choice was wrong, and that the product was defective.

picture needs an armband and a iron cross, a couple death heads on the lapels would be good also

A bathrobe is more modest than what these whores wear.

So you took the loli pill yet or what?

And this is how they slowly move it away from the Jews. Its over.

They aren't though. Not really. They still refuse to name names. They're really just using the situation as a means to get attention and push their agenda

She always seemed a bit "off" durring interviews, her body language reminded me of someone I knew who was abused badly. I suspected something like this.

Doing tv commercials from age 7, in beauty pageants since age 11, was in gymnastics for 7 years as a youth, she was obviously used to being abused by the time she got to UnholyWood. Mom probably lived out fantasies vicariously through her and she didn't have the guts to tell her parents.
Then again, all that shit didn't stop her from having another couple of decades there …

Pretty sure her career is already over for the most part. She's 41 and hasn't been in a movie that made money in over five years, she's down to playing single mothers and doing "virtue signaling" shit like "The Good Lie" imdb.com/title/tt2652092/

doesn't change the fact I'd like to know when her little pooper was broken into. I have $100 bucks say's it was when she was 15 or 16

You're missing the point. They aren't talking about jew hollywood anymore, Witherspoon is talking about goy hollywood.

Also, she married her agent who is probably a Jew.

Reminder, she starred in this: imdb.com/title/tt2652092/

That was my thought at first, they find the one gentile from the bronx and ignore his long association with jews

The girls are set on the 'acting' course by their mothers from the very beginning, a girl I knew since preschool was this way. I'm not justifying anything but actresses/models should be treated like automata. Use them for propaganda but don't expect them to do anything that makes sense to a rational person.

no

Observe the modus operandi of the female Power Process. 1. The female uses her sexual influence for personal gain, often discreetly. 2. The female hurls accusations and plays a victim in order to get males to white knight for her. 3. The female takes advantage of groupthink and the principles of gossip and rumors to manufacture "facts"; when these "facts" circulate through the rumor mill she then weaves them into a narrative that suits her agenda. 4. The female uses argumentum ad hominem excessively ("Oh yeah? Well YOU'RE A WHITE MALE!!").

Now that you understand the female Power Process, observe it everywhere.

just no. you have just discribed the logic of a fascist dictator.
Oh wait. you're jewish ?
haha, nice freudian slip of yours

1. The jews use their (sexual) inflence for personal gain
2.CNN hurls accusations and plays a victim in order to manufacture engineered consensus.
3. Engineered consensus leads to case-building of a plan of large scale attack
4. The usurper uses argumentum ad hominem excessively: "you are unpatriotic", "you are a nazi", "you are against freedom" while you are left homeless on the streets of the country your forefathers conquered

Most probably she just fucked the guy to get something and its out crying rape now

I can't, they live in walled off sections of society.
They have the money to have privacy

You know the greatest thing about attention seekers? In order to get people to listen to them they're going to have to constantly keep raising the bar in order to keep the attention focused on them. So to outshine the last person they have to expose something bigger, more sordid, something no one else has mentioned yet in order to attain the spotlight for their 15 minutes. This is going to lead to so much more stuff being exposed than the kikes originally meant to let slip. The distraction will become the info dump we wanted for pizzagate. Hollywood will burn. Even the normies are feeling this.

Well shit, to think the guy was this careless. But apparently it doesn't hurt since women are retarded. If more women had recorded or gotten hard evidence of him being a sleezeball this would be gaining much more traction.

Women really are retarded. Who takes this regularly from people this high up on the food chain without even trying to get some blackmail material, especially when he's not taking any precautions other than saying you don't get fun bux?

This post may not be what we want to hear but it may turn out to be close to what we see happen. Bare in mind that Pedowood WILL FOR A FACT be consulting with the top crisis management firms in the world at this very moment.

Pedowood is more than just a well-connected handful of studios, powerful as that fact alone makes them. It is also a compliant propaganda agent for interests more powerful than them alone. It also will no doubt have dirt on people outside of its fold, significant people with sway in the justice system.

Pedowood has weakened itself recently and thusly it’s victims are taking the opportunity to speak out BUT do not interpret this to signify the fact that any genuine justice will take place or change will occur.

I hope I a wrong.

You mean a bunch of skeevy Jews? Yeah, (((big bosses))).

Been spamming this 'lolli' pill shit all over the place on this board, while I got a ban a few days back for mentioning Trump's talking about healthcare crap in his speech was boring.
If this faggot doesn't get fucking banned, its a prime indication that this site is dying.

literally, who the fuck are you?

sorry bro

Are you suggest that the great Golem of Hollywood would dare turn upon it's masters? Peotic justice would be the industry meant to entertain and placate the masses turns out ot be the point of the spear they shall be impaled upon. It could be aired on all the big channels!

the final phase of the gassing is saved for people like you
approving some LIBERAL holywood cunt?
why? she will bring up children to be pro lgbt, pro blacks pro immigration pro everytihng else liberal
adding more to the already bloated white cuck liberals we already have
the only solution to extreme ridiculous liberal policies is extreme radical action- these people need to go so they cant pass their liberal poison onto their children and to the rest of us through the abomination that is film industry

ps shes not even that hot, if it came to it would i rape her?? mmmm okay maybe i might but i would definitely but a bullet tothe back of her head after im done

a900a2
never go full retard again.
and if you want to 'fight the jews' maybe don't be a hardass on your fellow fair skinned human being that is not a subhuman sandnigger pajeet fucker.

This is picking the lesser evil.

Do we 'listen and believe' and watch Hollywood eat itself?

or

Do we treat this with skepticism and give a free pass to fucking Pedowood who we have everything but solid evidence that it is corrupt and disgusting just because we want the solid evidence?

Yes I do notice and it is a sickening trend.

this is just a cool story without any actual names;
what would happen [if real]
'what's his name'

instead of, what happened [fake]

"that's terrible, who raped you"
"so, we can't really tell if you got raped right, we might even accuse some poor random guy of doing that if you're unwilling to mention his name"

Good to see JIDF has an affirmative-action program, but you might be trying too hard, Kwame.

KYS degenerate kike

Witherspoon was born in 1976.
She would have been 16 in 1992.

Thus there are only a few instances this was likely to be.

The Man in the Moon - 1991

Wildflower - 1991
Side Note:
She was born in 1946, so in '71 she was like 25, while Allen was 36.

Desperate Choices: To Save My Child - 1992

A Far Off Place - 1993
Bingo.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikael_Salomon
>timesofisrael.com/no-sugarcoating-as-first-movie-on-67-battle-for-jerusalem-takes-shape/
On the film itself:
I think we found it. Someone should start pestering her on social media, asking if there's an "African connection" as regards her abuse.
These women have to give names. Force the issue.

Jack the Bear - 1993
Oh boy, another one!
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Herskovitz
On the film itself:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_the_Bear
Robert J. Steinmiller Jr. as Jack Leary
Someone should ask him if he had any negative experiences.
Reese Witherspoon as Karen Morris

NO PERP - NO VICTIM

Exactly.
So make her name a name. Harass her on social media. Push her, and if its true, she'll almost-certainly crack.

If its not, she won't. That simple.

No she won’t, the child victims never do.

That said, if I had to guess?

I'd put my money on the African Adventure. Just picture it…

Little White girl filming in Africa, Jew director getting regular access to her, parents probably coming-and-going a lot, a hectic shoot… What better place for a kike director to try to molest a little White girl that he's watching run around in the Sun all day?

Pfft, bullshit. If you push her to name a name, and she won't, its bullshit. If she will, it might be legit.
Its not like she's that Corey faggot who they could easily fake a drug overdose on or something.

Here is the problem:

She has a ton of reasons not to name names in this situation other than this "pix or it didn't happen" sort of logic.

Elijah Wood didn’t and he wasn't Corey-tier.

there also should be a law [like in NL, where I currenty reside].

That if you have criminal knowledge you are obligated to tell the police, or the relevant authorities.

If you don't, and you kept quiet you are sentenced for "refusing to inform the authorities of criminal wrongdoing".
It keeps crime low, lower than using assault rifles while grocery shopping.

then why mention the issue if you are afraid to name 'man and horse'?

These are the fucks that should be named, so they can face up to what they did (accusations are true) or did not do (accusation rejected)

Dude, Elijah Wood is entirely Corey-tier. Have you ever seen him for fucks sake?

If it came out tomorrow that he OD'd on heroin, do you think most anyone would be surprised just looking at him without any further investigation? Fuck no.

And?
And?
She has no career at this point anyway.
If Rose McGowan can do it, fucking Reese Witherspoon can do it m8.

Who cares?
Here's the rub: She has one very clear reason not to name names in this situation, which is that it didn't fucking happen and she's trying to get some media attention without having to throw anyone under the bus. She used her age, which puts a limit on things, so she's already created a group of like 4-5 people who it could have been, and expecting her to name which one is not at-all out of bounds.

We cannot buy into this shit in any degree if its going to turn into a bunch of nonsense of aged actresses and B-list whores coming out of the woodwork to accuse EVERYONE of raping them. We need names.
If theres no name, it effectively did not happen.

There's also the angle of guilt through vaguery - as I said, by using her age, she's creating a timeframe which puts like 4-5 dudes in a position of potentially being accused of molesting an underaged girl. She should have to name a fucking name, and if she can't, I mean fuck dude, this is practically libel/slander because she's putting a small group under the spotlight without naming which one it was.

Can't let that shit slide - name or it didn't happen, period.

Woops, second part for

If we give the benefit of the doubt to her, which I am willing to do in this case because this is Pedowood we are talking about, she has probably been given courage because of the number of people who are speaking out. She probably wants to see a social change without risking her own neck. I believe it is a sort of slacktivism. She is clearly no hero here. She is worried about herself, her dignity, her career, and maybe even her own safety. And why wouldn't she be? She has been worried about that ever since she has been abused as an adolescent.

Third option :

She was in on the conspiracy, and this is a troll to weed out traitors that name names

Why worry? Does Trump worry knowing that Killary is after him?

There's also that, but, from our end, it doesn't fucking matter m8.

Names, or it didn't happen. Period.

I'm sure as fuck not going to take some 40 year old actress whose career has been shit for half a decade when she vaguely accuses a handfull of guys - without naming any names - of molesting her, in the midst of a media blitz of accusations in such vein. There's no way anyone with a brain can buy into that, and we should not - cannot - push that narrative as being acceptable, because that's the most slippery of slippery slopes.

Nope. She's an aged actress whose career is dead, and we're in the midst of a media blitz on the subject.
She cannot be given the benefit of the doubt, because it is ENTIRELY possible its bullshit and she just wants some attention. Its a fact.

And we cannot be pushing that narrative, because its just another step down the road of feminist bullshit that will lead nowhere good. I'd like to be able to give her the benefit of the doubt, but I can't, and neither can anyone else - there's no justification for it.

And again, she's effectively placing guilt upon several people, only apparently one of whom is guilty. Totally unacceptable.

i dont trust these outings at all
when will someone talk about the children being trafficked, tortured and eaten?

This is just stage 1. Because if you are serious about taking on an empire, you'd better know your shit.
This is a grander play, in which she has semi-identified the perpetrator as being "one of my university professors" instead of "Prof. Jenesson".
This creates a moment for the real perp to either turn himself in, or go on a run.
Either is of tactical advantage for her (if she wanted to really hurt them).
Because of the veiled threat to the actual person (we know who you are) that perpetrated it, and the double message - those who didn't do anything come forward against this as well.
Gathering allies in the process..

Someone has been putting some brainpower into this creating this situation.

Also a possible option I hadn't considered.

Look people, Harvey Weinstien is one roach weeded out. When you spot a roach in your house, you can be guaranteed it has been laying eggs. This is the fucking tip of the iceberg and it is a systemic problem. The main reason we have to believe her is that it fits literally everything we know about Pedowood to this point.

Trump has the balls to stand up for himself. This chick does not.

This isn't mattress girl and some frat boy who had nothing to gain we are talking about. We have all read about Pedowood and it is very likely she is someone who was shot to stardom because she allowed it to happen. The circumstances fit her story, but it is unverifiable. That is quite a few rungs above random accusations from a rainbow haired hambeast against some guy with no motive. These claims are at very least plausible if not credible. They are just unverifiable.

Remember go- Holla Forums, keep your eyes on da Joo!!

Their goal is to pivot onto attacking Trump. That's the angle here and Weinstein is the sacrificial pawn. Get the people really riled up with hatred towards sexual predators and BOOM drop some new tape of Trump chatting up a girl.

omg did he grabbed her by the pussy ?

No.

Or, its a mechanism for her to gain media attention in the wake of this media blitz on the subject, without having to name names, ever.

Both are of tactical disadvantage to us - and, in all likelihood, she is not acting 'tactically'.

So what happens when they all come out against 'this' and she still doesn't give a name?

No, it seems more like you're attributing 'tactical' thought to a vapid hollywood whore.

And none of your commentary touches the foundational point of my statement, which is that if we buy into this shit, and she never names a name, then you'll get more of these, and it will go nowhere.
Names, or it didnt fucking happen. PERIOD.

No, this is a 40 year old woman who got famous for being pretty, who hasn't been in a major movie in nearing a decade, acting in the midst of a media blitz on the subject of molestation by directors.
She simply cannot be taken at face value, and it CERTAINLY cannot be assumed she's acting in the context of some greater 'strategy' - and if she is, its likely not a good thing, its some Jew strategy to muddy the waters.

She could name a name. That simple m8.

That's a strawman.

Translation: You continue to ignore my statements about how we cannot give such a person the benefit of the doubt, specifically in this context. Its a slippery slope that goes nowhere good.

Names. Or. It. Didn't. Happen. PERIOD.

I get that she accepted getting molested to dream about and eventually have $120 million to her name. What I don't get is why she wouldn't lawyer up and press charges later (not just after it's "hip" and "cool" to do it)

**Do they become jewish via microchimerism?
lol**

Just as an aside, I wonder if any of the morons on the left actually listened to Trump's words. It's more of a critique on groupie culture than advocacy for it, or personal bragging rights.

Because it can destroy a person… In most instances.

This is the time where two things can happen, because of the media blitz:
1. Women can come forward who were legitimately abused, without fear of being singled out and destroyed without any media coverage of it.
2. Women can come forward who were not abused, don't have to name names, and can gain media attention without fear of any negative rammifications whatsoever.

Thus, you can't buy into a hollywood wash-out coming forward to cry about how "some guy", or "one of these 5 guys", bad-touched her. Can't do it. It opens the gates of hell, and no, that's simply unacceptable.

So what happens when they all come out against 'this' and she still doesn't give a name?
this is the question.
Because by then you have their names, and you can check them individually/their connections.
Assuming the worst case: she is indeed an actress on the payroll. Told by a manager to 'touch upon women rights' and proceeded to like a dumb whore.

not going to work, Trump is a God-Emperor who can do no wrong.

Trump (president) is a little more nuanced than Trump (president-elect/campaign).
There is wisdom in his words, he gets the best advice, and as a businessman wants to get to the core of issues.
Perfect traits for a president of the no1 indebted country.

PEOPLE DON'T PRESS CHARGES. POLICE DON'T PRESS CHARGES.

(A)DAs do.

So what's the answer?

Bro, I already have their names, I listed them above. Unless it was some lesbian shit, its one of 4 guys, at least two of whom are Jews.
So which one is it, and why are you so desperately trying to protect these women from having to be specific instead of vague?

To be honest, if it were some younger woman, I'd be more inclined to consider taking her at face value, but an old twat like Witherspoon? I can't dude, and neither can you, because to do so opens pandora's box of feminist nonsense and vague accusations that will never fucking end (until the Jew media muddies the water so much that people stop paying attention).

Exactly. So, if she won't name a name, we have to assume it didn't happen. There's no alternative.
I'd like to be able to take her at face value, but I can't, and neither can you, because to do so opens us up to the subversion of the narrative on this subject, muddies the waters.
No.
These broads have to give a name, or fuck off. No exceptions.

As I explained, you have a group of people, just play cluedo.
I'm out btw, not sure if i'll read this thread again.
Just keep digging, we'll meet again brother

Dude, come on now. This low-energy baiting shit is the worst.
And at least be more subtle than just erasing several of your posts in thread while continuing to shitpost on the same ID.

Worthless and vague. No.
This muddies the waters and creates vagueness that will be used to drive people away from this narrative.

You're basically handing the Jews the methodology to make this all go away, you dunce.

I'm not claiming she is crafting some greater plan nor is the other post you were quoting. The other user was saying there is a plan at work with these recent accusations which is possible.

She is following a trend. She is either doing so because she is telling the truth, or she isn't. I am inclined to believe she is because the story is plausible.

I'm not ignoring your statements. Your statements lead me to believe you are a hard line MRA type who will ignore what is right in front of your face based on a principle alone. I can respect your stance, but don't expect everyone else to take it when there are more explanations than "lol she is lying hore caz she has vaginazz." Sorry bro. There is a lot more to the story than that.

how old do you think she was when she took it in the pooper?
having learned she was in beauty parents since such an earlier age than I expected I'm thinking she took it in the pooper around 12-13 years of age.

(checked)
Shirley was too pure for this world.

You guys are hypocrites if you pretend you wouldn't want to have your way with a 16 year old Reese. Lucky director I say.

The post I cited literally was talking about her acting relative to 'strategic advantage' dude. Come on now.

user, if there is a 'plan' at work, its not a beneficial one to us, so why would you want to aid it?

Bingo.
Exactly.
Then you're an idiot m8, I don't know what else to say. You're basically saying "Well, because its POSSIBLE she was molested by SOMEONE in Hollywood, because that could theoretically happen, I will take her at face value when she says she was."
There's no other way to look at this than to note that you are acting like a full-blown White Knight retarded here, and I mean the minimal offense in such commentary. Quite frankly, its just dumb.
Because something COULD happen doesn't mean it DID happen and unless she names a name, well, I can't assume its anything more than an aged hollyweird whore trying to get back into the spotlight - and neither can you, without looking like a jackass at least.

You explicitly are.

Now you're really going all-out with this white knight shit man.
Retarded, utterly, and thoroughly ignoring my statements to the effect of this being the perfect mechanism via which to muddy the waters to the point people stop paying attention to this shit.
If every hollyweird whore can come out and say "I was molested too! Look at me, look at me!", without naming who did it, well… Guess how fucking long its going to take for people to stop paying attention?
Did you even watch during the Trump campaign, how that mishap on behalf of the Jews was basically what made the whole thing fall apart, because they kept bringing out untrustworthy skanks and then more and more and more kept coming out, until the narrative fell apart?

I cannot say the same.
You have absolutely no proof to that effect lad, that's the rub.
You even admit as much, in that you say you are inclined to believe her because its plausible, which merely means theoretically possible.

I repeat: No name, means it didn't happen. Period. The alternative is to start buying into a methodology of vague accusations and rabbit-holing that will allow muddying of the waters to sufficient diffuse the narrative and make this whole thing go away. Its a fact.

Hmmm.

I live it.

What is horror?
Horror is when your imagination cannot produce something as awful as the reality in which you exist.

Sustained memetic bombardment

You are being bluepilled.

8ch is run by intelligence contractors. It is completely compromised from top to bottom.
They enforce a clickbait-style narrative to reduce politics and philosophy to cheap entertainment.
They use outright censorship and AI-driven bots to detect and drown out any voices going against their agenda.
They are trying to establish this place as an 'alt-lite CNN' to make you go back to sleep. See below for proof.
The truth is that almost every internet forum and chat platform is the same way.
We are being cornered systematically and we have NOWHERE to speak our minds
They infiltrate moderation positions, they hostilely take over ownership of websites, and they send swarms of bluepill AI bots to forge a false consensus that we should sit around here doing nothing while our people are being burned away from the inside by this insane jewish society.
They are taking over everywhere, they are taking over everything. Forgot about Gamergate already?
STOP tolerating this bluepill bullshit. If we don't do something soon we'll have no way to break our people out of the spell. We'll all be doomed to be mentally disabled jewish slaves FOREVER.

The goal is to keep you unmotivated and apathetic by bombarding you with irrelevant garbage, and above all, to condition you to believe that effective activism is a passive affair, eg: posting online, showing up at a rally and yelling a little.
Any message that might lead to you thinking about improving your circumstances or questioning the narrative is targeted.

Their five main strategies:
1) Delete the message outright and make a deflective excuse without reasoning
2) Flood the conversation with bots/shills posting negative comments and "entertaining memes" to try to manipulate you into a "good mood" to accept the shill's rejection of the subject at hand
3) Flood the conversation with stupidity to try to make the subject unpalatable or otherwise associate it with stupidity
4) Make replies that roughly agree with the original message but add in some element of insanity, eg: "esoterism", "meme magic", random murder/destruction to try to associate the message with mental illness etc.
5) When all of the above fails and the people reading the message start to believe they are participating in a censored and astroturfed discussion, the site's moderators and/or the shills under them will start acting childish and stupid in order to appear as "just some idiot" and not the paid shills and actual AI-driven bots that they are.
See the links at the bottom for evidence.

Simple fact: Censorship of honest speech is 100% jewish. The truth does not fear competition from mistaken beliefs and lies, because it stronger than any mistake or lie. Truth is the primary tool and weapon of Aryans in everything we do.
The solution is simple: anything that isn't remotely intelligent should be ignored/deleted/persecuted. It's not honest speech. Lies and stupidity are attacks more than they are speech.

This means you have to give up memes and popular slang. You have to give up namecalling. You have to give up incomplete responses with only your opinion. You have to take it upon yourself to read more and have more complete answers to political questions.
And most importantly you have to vocally reject people who fall below standards of rational thought in their expression. Study the 'List of Fallacies' infographic, etc., at take it SERIOUSLY.
The bots have won the social media/image board game. We have to move to higher ground.
In this society, everyone who can't move to the higher ground is worse than dead. They are being driven insane into a deep, eternal slavery.

Never forget, it is our own government that is funding this nightmare.
It is some of our own people of our own race that are betraying us to this jewish-architected living hell.
This entire society has become a trap with no long-term opportunities for rational, sane people. We are going to be destroyed utterly with our brainless husks laboring for the jew until we no longer can serve them better than machines and they annihilate us.
We have to do more than be aware of what is happening.
We have to physically stop it.
We have to take the real redpill.

NO
It means you actually start doing what it takes to fight back and remove the problem from our civilization.
We need Civil War and Revolution

We don't need more proof of the jewish problem. There is more than enough that anyone can find. We don't need to "redpill" more people. We already have the numbers we need.
Don't underestimate the strength of a small group of determined people (see: American Revolution). Free will and truth conquers all.
What we need is for YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need you to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR.

The fact is that the vast majority of people will not accept the redpill until this jewish society starts physically cracking.
They are too sedated, too enthralled with their entertainments and material goods. We must break them out of their deep sleep which no words alone can break, and inspire them to join us.

We will all have to make sacrifices for the freedom of our people. You should be thinking about what you are willing to sacrifice.
If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
PRIORITIZE YOUR PREPARATION
Find friends willing to take preparation seriously and don't let go of them. Don't be afraid to live your life because of spooks….they simply do not have the resources to stop you. They are completely invested in propaganda as a solution to our threat.

We do not have very much time. We can't survive another generation of this subjugation. We will have to take action soon.
Already it will be very difficult to heal our people. Things will never be the same.

Top kek. I took you for a Dean Esmay tier MRA who would ignore the truth on principle, but you've now convinced me otherwise.

Demanding names is a paramount factor in this regard.

Look at Witherspoon - she effectively narrowed it down to like 4-5 people.
One is a woman, and at least two are Jews.

You want to keep this focused? Keep them naming names. If those names are Jewish, well… Most people still have the capacity for pattern recognition.

Jewish names are the sole value of this whole escapade - if these broads won't give the names, their claims are worthless and do nothing but contribute to the 'muh patriarchy!' feminist crap. Those that give Jewish names though, those are gold.

you are actually pretty much wrong, but anyway, they have programming to ignore one very important pattern….the jewish one….so I'm afraid there is no hope here.

Even if people start talking about jews, they will excuse at as 'only this kind of jew does that, the rest are god's chosen people', etc.

But its not, and Witherspoon certainly isn't contributing, because she won't name a name.

Yes, claiming that we should take an aged Hollyweird whore at her word when she says "one of these 5 guys molested me when i was 16 but I wont tell you which one because reasons" is maximal white knight bullshit lad.

Wait… What? The fuck are you even talking about?

Who the fuck Dean Esmay?

In this context, a requisite principle.
That's your argument lad - its PURE COINCIDENCE that this woman decided to come forward now, and that she wouldn't give a name.
That's exactly what you're promoting, because by allowing a woman such as herself, in this context, to make such an accusation, you're granting your enemies the mechanism to alleviate the matter via misdirection, muddying of the waters, and the eventually loss of interest on behalf of the public.

But mostly, what I take from your commentary is that you've completely given up the argument. Okay.

Nah.
I disagree - I think they've tried very very very hard to instill in people an unwillingness to acknowledge that fully-recognized pattern. But that's rapidly degrading with each passing year.

That's where it starts m8.
Rome was not built in a day, and it did not fall in a day either.

You seriously think anyone here would defend an antifa if an antifa and a nigger are fighting each other?

Your shilling has improved from le kike on a stick but you are still pretty transparent Holla Forums

All in all shilling is getting better but still pretty desperate and obvious

you're just another basement loser that jerks off to the possibility of coming close to holywood whores. another normie that fell for the fame meme and idolizes them because they turn up on a few magazine covers
completely ignore that holywood and everything else that comes with it epitomizes what is wrong with society and helps further the degenerate liberal mindset
the only way to deal with this extreme liberalism is with principles that dumb fuck normies like you consider "absurd"
2- you think you can actually reason with sjw feminist liberals? there is only one option and that is a FINAL one, but you might aswell use them for their sexual organs prior to this

why would jidf talk negatively of holywood? its a tool for control and collection of the masses
are you fucking retarded you dirty fucking kike

ps all liberal men and women must go- slave labor/sexual labor —→ death

On it!

Why are you being so disingenuous now? It really does seem like you're just giving up on the argument because you realize you lost badly and wound up coming off as a dummy.

Go away, reddit.

blah blah blah

WHERE ARE THE HOLLYWOOD PEDERASTS?!

When I see someone totally give up on the argument and start slinging limp-dick ad homs and strawman attacks, yeah, I take that as a victory sweetheart. Stay mad.

Here ya go

sry forgot the band… fixed

Tell that to the Russians who wound up in Gulag thanks to the Bolsheviks.

This isn't debate club, sweetie. Nobody gives a shit about muh ad homs if your arguement is genuinely retarded. I gave up on the argument because your what you are asserting is completely retarded. Yes, there are plenty of reasons not to name names and no that doesn't mean she isn't a victim of Pedowood. You are ignoring this because apparently believing rape claims, no matter how likely, makes you a white knight at best, and at worst you are purposely trying to defend Hollywood.

That is stupid. You are stupid. If being stupid makes you feel like a winner, then this fedora tip is on me, reddit.

Yeah, it basically is.

And everybody knows that when you completely your argument and start slinging ad homs and strawman attacks, its a pretty clear indication you've given up, likely because your argument is retarded.
Coming back and simply saying "your argument is retarded fuk u" is another strong indication.

There's that strawman again. Women are so bad at this stuff.
Listen dear, nobody suggested there aren't reasons not to name names, nor that she was not possibly a victim of hollyweird jewry; rather, merely that we cannot accept such reasons as justified in this context and we cannot take an aged hollyweird whore with no career at face value during a media blitz wherein aged hollyweird whores can come forward to try to gain media attention while avoiding throwing anyone under the bus, because it destroys the value of this narrative.
I know, a lot of big words, there but really read it like 2-3 times, maybe you'll finally get it.

FTFY, and yes.

Yep.
FTFY and yep.

Thank you for admitting your defeat, sweetheart.

Woops
*completely abandon

Goddamn, look at all these (((1)))'s

Hi there, (((Harvey Weinstein)))

>fueling anti (((white male))) smear campaign

And I give a fuck why? It's just another actress.

I guess the only thing I can concede to is that I have no idea if you are a dumbshit MRA, a Hollywood shill, or just a total dipshit from some trilby-worshiping corner of the internet.

lol

All these degenerate whores of pedowood are useless if they don't name names. Those who spoke up in the Ronan Farrow interview and the NY Times piece are useful because they were willing to go on record with a name. The result was that one pedowoood kike got BTFO.

Reese Whorespoon can go fuck herself until she is ready to name the kike that did this to here so we can have fun watching that kike go down in flames

exactly, if I was a wealthy and powerful hollywood Jew making tens of millions I'd have molested here too once word on the street went out she was game to play

That ID!

Really. Name specific people or GTFO.
I didn't enjoy being blacklisted when some asshole made accusations giving only enough of a description to pin it down to a few people.

But are you a jew? We are trying to pin blame on jews, who certainly are all guilty in hollywood of this or other crimes against us. Members of our racial enemies, who seek our destruction, do not merit the consideration we would give to one of ours. Members of our race, who collaborate with the jews in making propaganda such as Mulligan did, deserve the same as the jews. These actresses, if they acted in anti-white or pro-degeneracy productions, deserve the same.

I too have been falsely accused of something and treated as guilty. It has no bearing in this.

This is just the tip of the of the (((ice-berg))) anons. It won't be long until the pedo cult in hollywood is exposed.

from Harvey's collection

Yeah, Witherspoon has always been a weird looking one. Especially attractive to certain kikes.

Starve hollywood,no mainstream hollywood movies ,no mainstream tv.

Indie film and tv is fine.

These people die off along with their ways, thats why they alway make fun of local tv they are scared of it.

Snl with waynes world,tim heidecker with dr steve brule, if it isnt mainstream media you consume it is hard to feed you an agenda.

Occam's razor: It was Bill Cosby.

I want MGTOW to leave

We're living in the fucking Twilight Zone. Prove me wrong Holla Forums

dubs check out

Fun talking point to bring up to normies, when you're shooting the shit with normies bring up "don't you find it odd that the majority of leftists have more sympathy for child molesters than they would for a white family that wants to live around other whites? It's like we're in some bazzaro world or episode of the Twilight Zone"

Works every time :)

GTFO weinstein

Yet another kike producer: Molly Ringwald calls out Jeffrey Katzenberg

Would be nice if they actually did something about it. Instead they will probably go back to their soul draining jobs and forget what you said. I guess the part that counts is that you at least made them subconsciously aware of kikery.

LOOK AT THE SEXY GIRL ON THE THREAD OHH IM GETTING HORNY I THINK I WILL REPLY TO THIS ONE AND MAYBE I WILL GET LAID
You are fucking stupid taking jewish bait. This doesn't fucking matter. They will submit a scapegoat and keep doing the same shit. The mainstream is programmed to protect the jews. As long as they stay distracted with their parties, drinking, social media etc. (you know, the things YOU envy them for), they will never listen

You are being bluepilled.

8ch is run by intelligence contractors. It is completely compromised from top to bottom.
They enforce a clickbait-style narrative to reduce politics and philosophy to cheap entertainment, making you bitter, cynical, apathetic, and paranoid with no tangible, positive goal in sight.
They use outright censorship and AI-driven bots to detect and drown out any voices going against their agenda.
They are trying to establish this place as an 'alt-lite CNN' to make you go back to sleep. See below for proof.
The truth is that almost every internet forum and chat platform is the same way.
We are being cornered systematically and we have NOWHERE to speak our minds
They infiltrate moderation positions, they hostilely take over ownership of websites, and they send swarms of bluepill AI bots to forge a false consensus that we should sit around here doing nothing while our people are being burned away from the inside by this insane jewish society.
They are taking over everywhere, they are taking over everything. Forgot about Gamergate already?
STOP tolerating this bluepill bullshit. If we don't do something soon we'll have no way to break our people out of the spell. We'll all be doomed to be mentally disabled jewish slaves FOREVER.

The goal is to keep you unmotivated and apathetic by bombarding you with irrelevant garbage, and above all, to condition you to believe that effective activism is a passive affair, eg: posting online, showing up at a rally and yelling a little.
Any message that might lead to you thinking about improving your circumstances or questioning the narrative is targeted.

Their five main strategies:
1) Delete the message outright and make a deflective excuse without reasoning
2) Flood the conversation with bots/shills posting negative comments and "entertaining memes" to try to manipulate you into a "good mood" to accept the shill's rejection of the subject at hand
3) Flood the conversation with stupidity to try to make the subject unpalatable or otherwise associate it with stupidity
4) Make replies that roughly agree with the original message but add in some element of insanity, eg: "esoterism", "meme magic", random murder/destruction to try to associate the message with mental illness etc.
5) When all of the above fails and the people reading the message start to believe they are participating in a censored and astroturfed discussion, the site's moderators and/or the shills under them will start acting childish and stupid in order to appear as "just some idiot" and not the paid shills and actual AI-driven bots that they are.
See the links at the bottom for evidence.

Simple fact: Censorship of honest speech is 100% jewish. The truth does not fear competition from mistaken beliefs and lies, because it stronger than any mistake or lie. Truth is the primary tool and weapon of Aryans in everything we do.
The solution is simple: anything that isn't remotely intelligent should be ignored/deleted/persecuted. It's not honest speech. Lies and stupidity are attacks more than they are speech.

This means you have to give up memes and popular slang. You have to give up namecalling. You have to give up incomplete responses with only your opinion. You have to take it upon yourself to read more and have more complete answers to political questions.
And most importantly you have to vocally reject people who fall below standards of rational thought in their expression. Study the 'List of Fallacies' infographic, etc., at take it SERIOUSLY.
The bots have won the social media/image board game. We have to move to higher ground.
In this society, everyone who can't move to the higher ground is worse than dead. They are being driven insane into a deep, eternal slavery.

Never forget, it is our own government that is funding this nightmare.
It is some of our own people of our own race that are betraying us to this jewish-architected living hell.
This entire society has become a trap with no long-term opportunities for rational, sane people. We are going to be destroyed utterly with our brainless husks laboring for the jew until we no longer can serve them better than machines and they annihilate us.
We have to do more than be aware of what is happening.
We have to physically stop it.
We have to take the real redpill.

NO
It means you actually start doing what it takes to fight back and remove the problem from our civilization.
We need Civil War and Revolution

We don't need more proof of the jewish problem. There is more than enough that anyone can find. We don't need to "redpill" more people. We already have the numbers we need.
Don't underestimate the strength of a small group of determined people (see: American Revolution). Free will and truth conquers all.
What we need is for YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need you to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR.

The fact is that the vast majority of people will not accept the redpill until this jewish society starts physically cracking.
They are too sedated, too enthralled with their entertainments and material goods. We must break them out of their deep sleep which no words alone can break, and inspire them to join us.

We will all have to make sacrifices for the freedom of our people. You should be thinking about what you are willing to sacrifice.
If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
PRIORITIZE YOUR PREPARATION
Find friends willing to take preparation seriously and don't let go of them. Don't be afraid to live your life because of spooks….they simply do not have the resources to stop you. They are completely invested in propaganda as a solution to our threat.

We do not have very much time. We can't survive another generation of this subjugation. We will have to take action soon.
Already it will be very difficult to heal our people. Things will never be the same.

One day when I refused to have this message be censored for 5+ hrs it was constantly spammed with garbage. Obviously too much energy for human autists.
This is what the jewish strategy of 'Always Double Down' looks like. They are trying to play off of the common misconception that if they are called out they would stop. No, they just keep going harder than ever. They are betting that you will find the truth of the bot swarms too much to believe. They think they can condition you into believing a manufactured consensus. Not recognizing this pattern could be a fatal mistake.

Evidence of compromised site and bot net:
part 1: ibb.co/gujKyw
part 2: ibb.co/hqJq5b

The narrative on this was tossing Weinberg under the bus for the larger agenda: anti-white men. They will contain this around Weinberg and his closest group and stop there. Weinberg will do time at a rehab plus a few months "in prison" years from now and no one will care.
Whats really necessary is undercover work to bust the network of kikes (especially on the pedo front) O'Keefe style, otherwise this is pointless.

The Marxist, honest in his beliefs, will be censored and killed. The traitor, working on our people with honeyed lies, will be censored and killed. Freedom of speech is not a true ideal. Failing to properly respond to liars, traitors, and idiots is what allowed Semites to gain footholds in our nations.

Thanks for doing all you can to overuse the term where it doesn't necessarily apply.

I guess the girls who said "No" got no careers?

it's simple: one who believes in lies cannot be honest. When they identify themselves based on these lies they cannot actually be a real person.

She is the gen-x Hermione.

MEME IT

Except she's attractive whereas Emma Watson is ugly as fuck.

There's got to be lots of them. Here is Andrea Barber of Full House. Clearly a hot property who could have had lots of roles. Instead, she drops out of acting, goes to college in France, where she meets a guy and settles down. Only recently returned to do some Full House reprise. What offer did she turn down?

Some people aren't narcissists and actually take what they earned and either live off of it through financial investments or investments into their own education. I know it seems that nobody "famous" ever leaves the limelight but some non-narcissists do that usually early on in their career. It doesn't necessarily have to do with rejecting sexual advances although that's a possibility. I would suspect the entire sitcom industry back then was shady as fuck, that's what spawned Schneider, also Bob Fagget has as dirty a mind as any kike.

checking those trips

it's a nice thought user, but that is a terrible shoop

always thought she was the only cute girl on Full House

These sluts all willingly sold their pussies for fame and fortune, and are now hitting the wall and turning every fully consenting quid-pro-quo blowjob they ever gave into a crisis of victimhood. It is fun to watch them all self immolate, but don't go thinking this won't empower feminazis to get even more innocent men fired/ruined to further their own interests.

I want to know how much they got paid for those blow jobs.
I want to see a jew overpay for something.

While I agree not all thespians are narcissists (i.e. not the ones who leave the business) - it's seriously unlikely that their leaving would have nothing to do with that if they got into acting in the first place. It's a well known fact that (((Hollywood))) is just a high class pimping operation servicing the (((elite))). That's why movies are mostly sex-driven, they're advertising their goods in addition to getting people to pay to see the advertisements. Narcissism, greed, and kink are probably all which keeps people there though.

The Hollywood jews treated them like cattle hence they're behaving like cattle and following the herd. When most of the herd accepted sexual subjugation in exchange for material wealth and fame they capitulated. No matter how many they saw suffering they preferred to keep their wealth and fame thus follow the herd. The herd accepted it as common and the rest followed.

Women are instinctively followers and often narcissists. That's why most propaganda targets women. Establishing social pressures to follow certain behaviors is easiest with women as they crave social approval. IMO the weakness of white women enables jewry more than the weakness of white men. It is the female vote that has destroyed the west far more than any failings of men, but as always women are never taking responsibility for anything and even Holla Forums will say it's the fault of men for not disciplining the women, for giving them unearned responsibility in the first place.

Has the hollywood/pedowood sage ended today?

All threads are at the bottom of the page and Drudge has removed anything related to pedowood/hollywood

They ain't gonna name any more names, they got their human pig sacrifice to make an example of and they're not going to tear down the whole system that made them. All the #metoo on twatter is attention whoring & virtue signaling followed by Damage Control then Memory Hole after another round of Virtue Signaling at the Award Shows.

twitter.com/McKaylaMaroney/status/920548528870400001

If any user more competent than me would like to make a thread about this please do.

We need to take advantage of this momentum and meme for more people to come out and more importantly to fucking name names. #metoo #namenames

And yet, what does (((NPR))) decide to cover? Not this. Instead they cover some accused gentile producer at Amazon.

An interesting thing to point out here is that Reese is a Jew and there are a lot of Jew babies who are getting fucked.

memory holed already

bump

Implying she wasn't assaulted by a director at age 8.

Oh wait, I'm thinking of a different unattractive actress from the same time period

>

Judging from her filmography, this could be Mikael Salomon, Marshall Herskovitz, or Jefery Levy.

LOL! You really don't get it, do you kike?

What's your speech laws like, euro? How about your firearm legislation? Oh, right. Us burgers are literally your only fucking chance. Got it.

Stop being a fag, we stand united or fall, cocksucker

Yeah, it just seems like a feminist agenda popping up.

Another MtF hollywood tranny claiming sexual assault.
How can any of you look at pic #1 and see anything other than a little boy? Wake the fuck up, ALL the accusers in this campaign are MtF trannies. It's a media orchestrated psyop.

They're very upset about this.

Oh boy, here we go lads.

I bet she was terrified about revealing it up and to now. She's an abuse victim user, they likely threatened her.

But now the others are coming out, the dominoes are falling.

That doesn't make any sense, these accusations potentially put them in danger of being killed. It's not worth the money.

That's the opposite of Holla Forums.

You're retarded… these people are on thin ice in hollywood. They're already gambling with merely talking about it.
Elijah Wood and Corey Feldman also did the same thing, because they'd be crushed if they revealed the names.

Conditioned fear.

I bet we're only seeing the surface, I bet horrible things happened to them to make them fear revealing the truth.
Child victims are usually afraid of revealing their abuse, it's a traumatising experience.

Would lead to instant slander, denial by the media and possibly "accidental death by shotgun".

It's good the way it is imo. The fact that it's a British WW1 officer's uniform makes it even funnier when normalfags get triggered.

Because they are women and not the poster-children of virtue and justice. Notice the lack of name dropping and the rush to for the prize of most victimized
I'm here patiently waiting for the pedo shit to finally come out in the open.

Harvey Weinstein was Hollywood's sacrificial lamb. Notice that the people who do name names like the woman who accused Seth Rogan publicly on twitter was perma-banned instantly.