McCain blasts 'half-baked, spurious nationalism' in emotional speech

archive.is/1AFmN

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) blasted “half-baked, spurious nationalism” in the United States in an emotional speech Monday night after receiving the National Constitution Center’s Liberty Medal.

“To fear the world we have organized and led for three-quarters of a century, to abandon the ideals we have advanced around the globe, to refuse the obligations of international leadership and our duty to remain 'the last best hope of earth' for the sake of some half-baked, spurious nationalism cooked up by people who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems is as unpatriotic as an attachment to any other tired dogma of the past that Americans consigned to the ash heap of history,” McCain said in the speech.

The Arizona senator said “we live in a land made of ideals, not blood and soil” and said Americans “are the custodians of those ideals at home, and their champion abroad.”

“We have done great good in the world. That leadership has had its costs, but we have become incomparably powerful and wealthy as we did,” McCain said.

“We have a moral obligation to continue in our just cause, and we would bring more than shame on ourselves if we don’t. We will not thrive in a world where our leadership and ideals are absent.”

McCain’s remarks came after he was presented the prestigious medal by former Vice President Joe Biden. The Arizona Republican received the award for his “lifetime of sacrifice and service” to the United States.

Past recipients of the Liberty Medal include the Dalai Lama, Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.), former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and Pakistani human rights activist Malala Yousafzai.

McCain, who was diagnosed with brain cancer in July, served in the Navy for more than two decades and spent years as a prisoner of war in Vietnam.

The former Republican presidential nominee made headlines earlier this year after casting a dramatic vote against a GOP bill to repeal and replace ObamaCare, killing the legislation.

Can this fucking faggot die already

(checked)
Kek willing.

(checked)
Not soon enough.

SOON

'MURRICA

as opposed to his fully baked, anally dilated, radio broadcasting brand of nationalism

Was the war on terror a waste of money?
Is the wall too expensive?

Answer these questions you kike.

(checked)
quit wasting oxygen, McStain

JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY YOU MISERABLE FUCKING SHABBOS COCKSUCKER
FUCK

Is it possible to excommunicate a politician from his political party?

If McCain calls the last 75 years a "victory" I'd hate to see what his idea of failure is …

Slavery is freedom indeed

So basically they give this medal to the goodest of goys… what a fucking farce.

This.

old? dying? disgraced?

Double down on the jew agenda

that cancer is going to metastasis and kill McCain quicker then he can cast another maverick vote. Trump curse gonna getcha McCain!

Cuckchan still has its moments kek.

Arizona what the fuck why couldn't you guys vote someone in who isn't a piece of shit and dying. I hate McCain so fucking much he's a goddamn democrat.

I want this tweet to be real.

FUCKING CHECKED

and kek'd

auspicious digits

The digits have been doubled.

An 8ch Holla Forums shitposter was the one who started that “Blood and Soil” chant in Charlottesville. What we do in life, echos in eternity. Feels good man.

This one is the real one.

well he was dead inside long before that prognosis

The the utter detriment of our own nation…
See above.
The Founding Fathers
So, like the US White demographic?

LEL. I'm amazed this faggot is still preaching this 'muh proposition nation!' shit. Its like, did you miss the memo you old faggot? Trump won, as the Republican candidate. Nobody is buying this shit anymore.

So UnAmerican.
I think we need to start up the UnAmerican Affairs Committee again.

Who is "we", you Jew-loving faggot? The demographic you left behind, addicted to heroin and rapidly being replaced by low-IQ slaves who don't share ANY of the objectively-American ideals one might expect?

WHO IS "WE", NIGGER, AND HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU BEING THIS OBTUSE WITHOUT ANYONE CALLING YOU OUT!?
What "we" will not thrive in a world where "our" leadership and ideals are absent? Are you literally talking directly to the fucking Jews right now, or what?
>"Well you see goyim, you just need to let yourself be wiped out, because to not do so would be shameful, and how are (((we))) to survive in a world wherein (((our))) ideals and leadership isn't omnipresent?"

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!? "Goy, isn't it so sad what the Chinese are doing to those Tibetans?… Now stop talking about Nationalism."
This worthless old nigger…
DEMON
Jesus Christ. Feminism + Religion of Cuck™ + Britain = What the Fuck is wrong with you?

we needed a wrangler for cantwell though

Jesus Christ will you faggots pick a fucking syntax and stick with it?

The the utter detriment of our own nation…
See above.
Wew. John McCain sure is UnAmerican.

OY VEY! WHY WIT DA SCAPEGOATING DER GOY!? WHATS WIT DIS NATIONALISTIC INTENT!?

What happens when you don't scale an image proprotionally is what you're seeing.

I forgot what it was he was even alleged to have done.

dude are brain tumours canadian? think about it. both are cancerous, both are in sufferable and also too a brain tumour if you kill it you kill your own brain tissue so if you kill him he wins dude what!!!!!

The songbird is about to go beak up. Silence is golden.

Good ol' John "Judenknecht" McCain.

(((international leadership)))

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

That rabbit is metal.

muccuck confirmed lol

what the fuck even happened 75 years ago that made it the beginning of our present political situation?
oh right, that's about the time the USA got tricked into taking up arms against Germany on behalf of the Jews.
naturally mccain wouldn't mention that had been a foregone conclusion since 1913 when the USA became fully Jewish-owned.

Fuck you McCain, you are the gang leader of the Cuckservative GOP clusterfuck that got us involved in unnecessary wars on behalf of exapnding the land of our (((greatest ally))) and helped land our nation in trillions of debt.

You are a turncoat traitor who deals arms to our enemies and then has the fucking gal to turn around and then act like some hero because you were a deskjockey fuckwad who got his daddy to send him to the academy and ended up in a vietnamese prison.

I hope that tumor takes you, you old bastard, because the American people are sick of your shit.

Can we kick him out of the republican party along with Paul Ryan?

It shall be done.

he's fine with trillions of unconsutional debt but not what it cost to build the wall.

Frankly I feel sorry for the tumor.

That tumor is more of a hero than McCain will ever be. It is fighting a traitor.

I don't know what the fuck these "American ideals" are, but if it means obamacare, open borders, shitskin refugees, and endless wars for Israel then McCain can take his sacred "ideals" and shove them up the hole in his brain.

I would take a generic democrat over this traitor.

Isn't the expected lifespan for someone with the kind of cancer McCain had measured in months? Let's hope it's a quick death so they can't pull any tricks to keep him in the senate

hahaha the traitor with brain cancer thinks people believe America has military bases in over 120 countries to help people? Ok, so what did we accomplish going broke by intervening in other countries? Exactly, but then the founding fathers said, to stay the fuck out of other countries. Not so, 'spurious' now is it? Holy shit it was to give that other retard Biden a medal hahaha

I think they're doing everything they can to extend his life just to fuck with Trump. But the Trump curse will find the path of least resistance, inevitably.

The Trump curse will catch up to him soon.

That's a brain tumor.

The Day of the (Slow) Woodchippers can´t come soon enough.

Hopefully his anthropomorphic turd imported from Bangladesh will follow. The man is full of corrupt ideals.

Who is he talking about? The ruling class?

We need to identify all the shabbos goy traitors, they go first.

needs more how he's a kike puppet

Still more cooked than the human hearts he was eating with his terrorists friends.

Warhawk neocons blasting nationalism. I can't stop laughing. If there are any good CIAniggers out there, get rid of McCain in the name of national interest.

The daughter is a coal burner, too.

The dick she's with even has the cuckface.

Thinking about it, didn't this cancerous traitor promise to keep out the illegals during his election campaign? Is there a way to meme a recall in Arizona? Why the fuck do Arizonans keep voting for him?

It really is half baked. Why are people okay with italians and shit but not mexicans?

I agree we should lynch these people. We should dox them and murder them.

What a fucking disgrace. We should burn their house down.

What a witty and insightfull statement

What the fuck is wrong with you?

From one anti-White to another.

Gee I wonder what the difference is.

Of course the darkie has no father.

CHECKED
Thank you you glorious wizard you

i do not think this means what you think it means

FREE WHITE MEN OF GOOD CHARACTER AND STANDING

America is a Christian European nation founded by Saxon colonists and farmed by German immigrants. The Anglo-Germanic race shall not fade from it's rightful clay.

The resolution is pretty small, but it superficially doesn't appear to have niggerface, so my first guess would be a particularly dark and incredibly obese Pajeetess.

If there's anything on earth that could possibly be worse than putting a ring on a pavement ape, it would have to be tying yourself to a Pajeet. Absolutely disgusting. Leave it to the McCains to sink to new lows even for the Kali Yuga.

Like pottery.

Technically it's cancer. Those are tumors growing on its face. I forget the name of the condition, but humans sometimes get it too and it looks the same. I distinctly remember an example of a mainland Asian woman whose face was more tumor than skin. It was all spiky like that.

this is what burgers actually believe

in a sense he is right, because America is not even a nation, it's a conglomerate of different nations and races ruled over by above by the you know whos. Therefore any nationalism attached to this idea of America is and will be false, tarnishing and bastardizing the very idea of a nation. This goes for every kind of civic nationalism.

And that's why we shouldn't have borders and replacing white American citizens with illegal shitskins is just fine. The American ideal of me remaining wealthy and in power shall stay intact.

Because obviously any person or group that is found to be the problem must be a scapegoat. We elite already know that the real problem is white Americans, so stop trying to make illegals, terrorists, the politically corrupt, and jews the problem.

He's a neocon, you can't expect him to be rational, they're all lunatics and psychos of the purest evil pretending they're good.

DURRRR Y U LIK ITALIANS BUT NO MEXICANS

We used to have a national identity and pride in independence. After WWII the jews replaced that identity with one of guilt and allegiance to the greater good of the world, mostly benefiting jews. It's strange that the Allied countries are made to feel this guilt as well. Odd how non-white countries don't seem to have this overwhelming guilt that causes them to commit suicide for the benefit of (((others)). Also very odd that a country founded on a Declaration Of Independence is now so focused on globalism and massive foreign entanglements that don't benefit that country at all.

AZ uncuck your shit theres no excuse

I didn't know the Viet Cong replaced his shriveled testicles with iron. The fucking audacity of that Commie…

Is this nigger just trolling at this point? For his next act, is he going to perform a metzitzah b'peh on the Senate floor?

It all started when Oliver Cromwell sold out Britian.

Don't you think these hollywood hoes know what they are doing by saying the things they are saying? They know they can be sued for "slander", they know their careers are at stake. They obviously know the repercussions. If they all band together (((they))) can't destroy them. There's power in numbers. I think the hollywood actresses are rooting out the old establishment to replace them with either women or non-jew men.

Shit, sorry wrong thread.

Oh yeah, he adopted a kid from Bangladesh. In the 2000 primaries, George W Bush started a rumor that she was a black love child, which sunk McCain in South Carolina.

If John McCain hadn't virtue signaled so hard, he might have been president in 2000. More importantly, his poo daughter wouldn't be 300 fucking pounds.

Only if the rest of the swamp in the senate votes him out.

Fucking kikes.

PRAISE KEK
DIE IN PAIN OLD MAN