The War On Halloween

Throughout October, universities across the nation are warning their students against Halloween costumes some consider offensive.

Gone are the days when college students could dress up without fear of being reported to a bias response team. In recent years, more and more campus leaders have made it their mission to warn students what not to wear.

Fliers, memos, workshops and more impart the admonitions.

“Unacceptable costumes” listed on a University of St. Thomas diversity flier are “wearing Native American headdresses, dressing up as a ‘Mexican’ by wearing a sombrero, dressing as a ‘geisha,’ any form of blackface.”

“Cultural appropriation is defined as ‘the act of taking intellectual and cultural expressions from a culture that is not your own, without showing that you understand or respect the culture,'” explains a University of St. Thomas diversity memo to students.

“This can be as simple as wearing a Dashiki without knowledge or respect to West African culture, and as serious as wearing a fake Native American headdress without any regard of its sacredness,” adds the memo. “It generally incorporates a history of prejudice and discrimination by perpetuating long-standing stereotypes.”

At UC Santa Barbara, a social justice workshop set for Tuesday will delve into how Halloween costumes abuse “indigenous wear” and teach students how to “spot appropriation with the help of bell hooks’ essay ‘Eating the Other.'”

At a “Conversation Circle” at Princeton University this Sunday, students will “engage in a dialogue about the impact of cultural appropriation, Halloween, and why culture is not a costume.”

A guide put out by Northern Arizona University’s Housing and Residence Life warns against African-inspired get ups, a Pocahontas costume, Asian rice hats and more.

A workshop scheduled for Tuesday at the University of Southern Indiana will include a discussion of cultural appropriation in Halloween costumes and culminate with an opportunity for students to make their own costumes that
are “culturally appropriate,” according to an online event description.

An October letter written by members of University of Utah’s student affairs diversity council states: “As you get ready for Halloween here are some tips you can put into practice. Think to yourself: ‘Does the actual name on the costume packaging say ‘tribal’ or ‘traditional’? Does the costume include race related hair or accessories (dreads/locs, afros, cornrows, a headdress)? Does the costume play into racial stereotypes? … If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should rethink the costume and try again.”

Meanwhile, a “Not Your Festival Wear” workshop is slated for Oct. 24 at Minnesota State University Moorhead and Vanderbilt feminists will help to lead an event about cultural appropriation “just in time for Halloween,” its website states.

A “Halloween and Cultural Appropriation Tabling” at Goucher College earlier this month explained to students that the “scariest thing about your costume isn’t what you think,” and a cultural appropriation diversity workshop already took place at Texas A&M University on Oct. 9.

The University of New Hampshire went so far as to host an entire cultural appropriation “teach in” last week that didn’t just stick to Halloween but also included Cinco de Mayo and Dia de los Muertos.

thecollegefix.com/post/37916/

No word on whether crossdressing for Halloween is still kosher.

:^)

Pretty much all the monster costumes are from White/European lore, so in fairness there should be no mud people dressing up as vampires or werewolves.

So… now Halloween becomes a day where the spawn of various races dress up as the creatures of their lore to cause mischief and extort candy? I want the fire to burn brightly. I mean, black kids going to white neighborhoods for better candy and easy targets for bag grabs is well known around the country already, and that's before they tried pushing race into it.

These cretins are subhuman, their opinions are not worth anything.

Also part of the reason parents usually accompany their children trick or treating. I remember when kids above a certain age would go by themselves and you didn't have to worry.

So when are they going to punish niggers and spics for wearing suits, shirts and pants the white man invented?

Okay wait wait wait. This can be used. Fire up the sock puppets and push banning vampires for being a well-known
anti-Semitic stereotype. Don't elaborate, take it for granted that your "fellow leftists" know all about (((fake))) jewish blood sacrifices and their totally (((coincidental))) relationship to vampire mythology. Then let the pieces fall together.

Who cares Hollywood is a degenerate as fuck satanic holiday anyway

Halloween*

What are you, a Jehovah's Witness?

Jehova is Satan you stupid fuck.

Sure thing, m8

DON'T BELIEVE SATAN'S LIES

Ignore Christian derails, Satan.

Ethnocide refers to extermination of national culture as a genocide component.

Reviewing the legal and academic history of usage of the terms genocide and ethnocide, Bartolomé Clavero differentiates between them in that "Genocide kills people while ethnocide kills social cultures through the killing of individual souls".[4] In addition, "since cultural genocide can only be the cultural dimension of genocide", the idea of ethnocide is more than just "cultural genocide",
but also part of broader genocidal process.

The drafters of the 1948 Genocide Convention considered the use of the term, but dropped it from their consideration.[7] The legal definition of genocide is left unspecific about the exact nature in which genocide is done only that it is destruction with intent to destroy a racial, religious, ethnic or national group as such.[8]

Article 7 of a 1994 draft of the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples uses both the word "ethnocide" and the phrase "cultural genocide" but does not define what they mean. The complete article reads as follows:

Indigenous peoples have the collective and individual right not to be subjected to ethnocide and cultural genocide, including prevention of and redress for:
(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;
(c) Any form of population transfer which has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;
(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.
The United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples was adopted by the United Nations General Assembly during its 62nd session at UN Headquarters in New York City on 13 September 2007, but only mentions "genocide", not "cultural genocide", although the article is otherwise unchanged.

Why can't people just dress up as vampires and ghosts and shit.

Halloween is supposed to be spoopy.

What about the cultural appropriation niggers do every day when they wear our clothing? Shirts, t-shirts, pants, etc were not created by niggers. It's downright disrespectful for some nigger to wear what was meant for humans.

But that's antisemitic!

Not fooling me Kike Devil

Why isn't there anything on there about dressing up as a knight, viking, princess, etc? So shitskins can do that and it's okay but I can't dress as them because I'm white?

Why are they even celebrating a white holiday to begin with, living in a white country, wearing white dress, and speaking a white language? They LARP as white people everyday. We need to start pointing out that this is unacceptable.

Halloween Retailer Pulls Anne Frank Costume Amid Complaints
An online retailer has pulled a costume from its website that depicted Holocaust victim Anne Frank.

Screenshots of the costume for sale at HalloweenCostumes.com posted to social media show a smiling girl wearing World War II-era clothing and a beret. The costume was quickly criticized on Twitter.

sweetie on the left has nice shell casings

Halloween is a Satanic blood ritual holiday funded by (((Candy Companies))). There is nothing white about it. It's not your LARPagan muh harvest festival that you might think it is because some kike posted so on Holla Forums. It's unquestionably Satanic in origin and anyone denying this is a kike of the lowest degree.

this shit pisses me off, Halloween is my favorite holiday

Some don't exactly. I was at a Hastings that was closing last year and there was a negress that was holding a kid in a diaper made from a rolled-up t-shirt. Nothing else, just the shirt. I felt like I was in Africa.

Its pretty much an excuse to get your kids hooked on candy. A few candies a week is one thing, but to encourage them to gorge themselves on cheap sweets right before cold weather comes is the first step to a life of obesity.

That happens in my neighborhood every year. Nogs will drive their kids, sometimes across state lines, park, and let them go in a nicer neighborhood. I spend Halloween with my family nearly every year and we give those kids one piece of year old shitty candy. I also go out of my way to scare them. Black people scare easily.

It is widely believed that many Halloween traditions originated from ancient Celtic harvest festivals, particularly the Gaelic festival Samhain; that such festivals may have had pagan roots; and that Samhain itself was Christianized as Halloween by the early Church.

There's a simple enough way to cut this annual Gordian Knot:
Clear enough?

I demand we put a stop to the term "Happy Halloween" as that is offensive to us that do not celebrate Halloween.

Please use the term "Happy Fall Festivals" instead as it is much more inclusive.

So no LARPing as favorite animu character because it's Japanese? user how could they do this?

Post sources, you stupid D&C kike, because you say, "MUH SATAN HOLIDAY" when there's blatant historical evidence saying otherwise, that it's Gaelic of origin and adopted by the church as Halloween.

Why are you in every thread shitting this place up

Don't worry about it just filter him, this fag has been pulling this shit in just about every thread

So what? Do the uni's kick you out for not being PC? Or is it just the SJW's whining and posting flyers?

Cultural Marxism = no fun allowed.

Halloween is the solstice festival for satanic pagan shit.

Burn in hell you pagan luciferians

Purist of coincidences that its A-Okay to appropriate any and all European culture, but none of any one else's.

I foresee this inevitably leading to students who are actually NA/Mexican/Japanese/whatever in heritage being punished for culturally appropriating their own cultures. Especially spics, so many of them were born and raised in America these days, look fairly white, and have American accents and speak English perfectly.

I'll enjoy watching the left eat themselves over this.

isn't it about costumes and candy

Will they burn the unused costumes?

Satanism is a Christian sect.

Tell all the shitskins to stop wearing blue jeans.

Japs are White. Feel free to do so, but I'm still calling you a Weeb.

Last halloween I walked around with a hitler moustache on a public college campus and nobody did shit.

Levi Strauss was a jew.

I feel like dressing as something offensive on purpose now.

Is this fucking real life?

Seriously, they're just making Halloween even more fun. A few years ago I dressed up as Kurt Cobain, complete with gunshot wound. The responses were wonderful.

Interestingly enough, he was also basically MGTOW

I don't know if you've looked closely at a clothed negro, but I think what they do with human clothes can only be charitable called "wearing".

I see no mention of appropriating the jew look

Make one of these costumes, and find the most jewish neighborhood.

no blatant jews here, I was thinking more for the jew-naming opportunities

I don't even give non-white kids any candy, I've handed candy out to white kids right in front of ugly shitskin brats and then claimed I ran out when they expected to get their candy. Halloween is a white holiday, the very act of these turdskins partaking in it is "cultural appropriation".

any niggers on the premisis will receive candy bullets

So, dress up as a jew, and yell "THINK OF THE SIX GORILLION" as you grab the whole bowl and "Oy veeeeeey" down the street.

Kek are those bullet casings in her hair?

Jeans lower sperm count due to hard denim compressing the scrotum close to the body. Makes sense it was a jew plot.

kek, I was thinking of more adult themed activities

I take it nuns are similarly verboten?

t. paranoid evangelikike

The worst was how all the nigger boys would wear all black and put their backpacks on backwards >I's a robber

Kek

This has potential.

MODS LOVE SPIC COCK
MODS LOVE SPIC COCK
MODS LOVE SPIC COCK
MODS LOVE SPIC COCK
MODS LOVE SPIC COCK

>blatant /christian/ astorturf shill spamming kike derails the thread with anti-white D&C faggotry and calls in backup like (((ca3ced)))
You and your entire board needs to be removed from this site.

What should I dress as for Halloween?

Pretty much this. Samhain was a festival that marked the end of the harvest season and the beginning of the "darker-half" (winter) of the year. It also was a time when Celts believed that the boundary between our world and the Celtic Otherworld became thin, allowing spirits (good and bad), ancestors, and even the Gods (or faerie folk in some sources) to cross into our world to interact with the living. As such, the Celts would honor this day by extinguishing all flames until it was deemed safe via the flames of Tlachtga were re-lit.

Once done, the Celts would celebrate and honor the good spirits with both a public celebration and domestic feasts and offerings for the visiting spirits and ancestors, while wearing masks and disguises along with other practices to appease and/or ward off the evil spirits (even the good spirits and ancestors just in case), and prevent bad luck and/or misfortune to happen on the family.

The Christianization of the holiday most likely took place due to how Samhain took place around the same time as all hallows eve (October 31st to November 1st). From there, it would be later turned into what is known as Halloween. Whoever or whatever popularized the Holiday to what it is today must've had a lot of knowledge (or just the basics) of the subject, and either tried to keep the spirit of the original meaning alive in some way, or more likely did so to get more money out of us and bastardize another part of our European history and culture (even so, I did enjoy all the spooky aesthetics of Halloween itself growing up, and learning later on how it was based on a Celtic holiday made me understand why I liked it so much)

If there's one thing I really despise about scumbags that do this, its how hypocritical they really are. They demonize white people for even trying to celebrate their own culture and heritage (or wanting to preserve it as purely as possible like other races and cultures) and say we're the ones that do Cultural appropriation when they're blatantly doing it and not giving a fuck. All this does is give us a reminder of why we fight, and when we win, to never forget what they tried to do.

Goebbels. He's got a spooky face.

It should come with an attachment nose so that you can look like a real Jew.

Stop trying to act like a filthy, dirty, rotten spic beaner illegal gang member with that obnoxious cultural appropriate OP. Das rayciss.

I'm ordering 2 dozen ICE costumes right now tbh

PFFFFFT HAHAHAHAH-

Lol

Hook, user. Shaped like a six.

that's why you kill them with a chainsaw

Kys christards

But it's true. The squat goblins are invariably lower-class, while the more elite Latinos are always lighter-skinned.

The Old Gods became weak and had to die; it's the way of the universe. Propping up lifeless images and long-dead forms is inherently against the pagan way of life.

How did this shit event became popular in the first place?