Donald Trump IS Ron Masak!!!!!!

Donald Trump IS Ron Masak!!!!!!

Daily reminder that all major history during the past 300 years have been completely staged by the Illuminati using actors. The "reality" that the media is pushing is literally completely fake. The Illuminati even uses the same actors from the same 5 to 7 elite families, they don't even bother changing the actors.

Tune out and turn off the Illuminati false staged reality and become a god of your own life and create your own reality.

enjoy your ban faggot

poor wittle baby. Is the truth too scary for you? Back to bedtime then!

Are you that loon that believes π is wrong and that everything is staged and all politicians are really actors?

but everything is staged and all politicians are actors.

clearly you are pretty naive to believe the Elite doesn't possess the capacity to create that level of propaganda

Just so everyone who might read this knows, this is a good example of a low energy shit post where someone is using the inherent conspiratorial nature of questioning instutions of power and authority to try and subvert discussion with idiocy on the guise of being woke.

This is demoralization and an attempt to make people associate any conspiracy with idiocy and time wasting jokes like this. I'm posting this now, so all of you below me won't feel a need to comment on how dumb this is. Just report or hide this thread and move along.

OP provides no further claims for his dumb post, doesn't have a base conspiracy to built it off of (sandy hoax probably) and is a d+ in terms of trolling.

OH VEY, GOY! YES LET'S SUBSCRIBE TO THE ARTIFICIAL ELITE-CREATED DIVISIONS SO AS TO WASTE OUR TIME FIGHTING EACH OTHER INSTEAD OF UNDERSTAND THE REAL ENEMY, THE ILLUMINATI BLOODLINE FAMILIES!!!

lol semen

Lurk moar or fuck off back to reddit.

This is all painfully obvious. I'd like to think anyone who'd stumble onto this site would at least have the foresight to discern shilling like this.

GLP GET OUT

No, as in they are professional actors, not that they are putting on an act.

nothing ever changes. Nothing ever improves for humanity. This is because the whole of modern history is simply a staged act using literal actors who come from those same bloodline families

Illuminated individuals (((luciferians))) are very real and seek total control. Wake up to the satanic cult that is trying to rule this world

trying? Dude they already are.

so many shills in this thread makes me think OP is onto something.. you have peaked my interest and i am monitoring this thread.

hell after i realized the earth is flat most things dont even seem that crazy anymore. keep up the good fight OP.

Daily reminder that all major history during the past 300 years haev been completely staged by JEWS that use the Illuminati meme as a way to hide their actions and outright delegitimize anyone calling them out. The reality That the JEWISH media is pushing is literally completely fake, everyone knows this.. The Illuminati even uses the same JEWS from the same 5 to 7 elite JEWISH families, they don't even bother changing the kippah.

You're shooting the decoy dummy, you dummy.

Also nice shitpost

dubs of truth

OP is disinformation. Not lies, muddled truth designed to confuse you and also be a slide thread.

Actors are used, there are powerful families (mostly spice road kikes), assassinations events like Titanic are woven into our history, our history is fake and used as a weapon in our genocide, a demon worshipping breakaway civilization does breed, rape, and eat babies underground and have for thousands of years, human clones exist and some are used for sex toys and sacrifices, and the old families have done all kinds of evil sci-fi turbo incest to keep their power structures tightly knit.

Not sure about archons farming our souls and spirit pilots singing to UFOs to make them fly, but probably true tbh.

your lack of dubs show you are Weak in the Eyes of Kek

user they've been hijacking our dubs for months now. Don't question my faith.

Its called the jews user, and keep your Christian shit to yourself or its dedicated board. And is correct. You're quite behind OP.

Uh huh

Where did I say that faggot? Learn to read.

Show me YOUR dubs.

Woke up today with my fire alarm making this beeping noise. Sounded like the battery was low so I went to try and find the batteries in my kitchen. Noticed all three of my dogs were standing at the back door wanting to go out so I let them out. Realized immediately that someone had shit on my back deck. The gate was open and a big turd was laying on my freshly painted padio.

Something tells me this has to do with all the indians that have moved in lately, however that is only a hunch. Needless to say, I am not very happy about it.

behold

Consider suicide

Or…. Or… Just hear me out. Donald Trump being as controversial and hated as he is buy the radical left, uses body doubles to give his speeches. That way he don't get shot in the event of an assassination attempt.

I see this sort of thing on imageboards a lot, and I'm not even convinced it's trolling, probably just a naturally arising phenomenon that occurs with the type of posters that are attracted to these communities. You see, the thing is autism and schizophrenia both have abnormalities with facial recognition. It's not some secret either. A cursory glance at a search engine reveals many studies.

Gas yourself.

yea some of the illuminati are jews, others are bloodlines that trace back 1000s of years. The JEWS meme is the real meme that they are using to divide and conquer, although i don't deny that jews tend to be evil people regardless.

But user don't you know that we are winning by exposing the crisis actors? Robbie Parker didn't cry on cue like a Hollywood actor would so that is proof that he is an actor.