Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

Jesus fucking christ, Tim.

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

In just 7 days I could make him a man

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

implying she wouldn't suck out your soul and leave you as a hollow shell of a man at the first sign of aggression
Sweetie…

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

He's really gone to shit.

James Price
James Price

Didn't realize it was Daisy Ridely until I saw her teeth

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

Is that lipstick?

Jacob King
Jacob King

SHITLORD

Dylan Fisher
Dylan Fisher

does this count?

Nolan Evans
Nolan Evans

he looks like somebody that wants to beat the shit out of someone at all times to me

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

85% of actors and 75% of stunt-doubles.
I did the numbers.

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

Actors are boring. What anons do you think you could beat in a fight? I can definitely take Daisyfag.

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

I'd take down /leftypol/s BO any day of the week

Chase Clark
Chase Clark

I can unironically take almost anyone on Holla Forums except for a few people on /k/ and possibly one or two on /fit/. There is nobody on /leftypol/ that I couldn't take, and honestly, I could handle two of them in most situations. Fighting with a sword, there's probably two Anons on /tg/ I'd be at a loss against, but not many more. With a staff, I would have no difficulty with anyone. With firearms the numbers go down a lot, but that's more from lack of resources, and could be corrected very easily.

I would lose to Mark and about one-fourth of the userbase in an eating contest and to most of the users in general in a soggy waffle competition.

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

man jon snow's really let himself go

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

I'd beat watsonfag like a red headed stepchild. Only concern is he's probably a biter.

Joshua Wright
Joshua Wright

I'd prison shank your ass with a rusty spoon.

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

Poor bastard. Should we put him out of his misery?

Fuck she got fat.

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

You couldn't take me faggot, I'm trained in Krav Maga and have 4 years of marine experience.

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

krav maga
kick him on the crotch, thwn gouge his eyes and spit in his face
It's such a jewy meme fighting technique and its useless against somebody that actually knows how to fight.

Hunter Bell
Hunter Bell

Krav Maga is a fucking meme and
marine
All fags tbh.

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

yea right sweetie 😏

Jack Green
Jack Green

Hurting Brendan
What happened to this place?

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

the chump, definitely

Christopher Foster
Christopher Foster

AIDS?

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

When your dog gets sick and you take it to the garden and put a bullet in it's skull you are hurting it to help it.

Bentley Morales
Bentley Morales

I could kick the absolute shit out of /pol/ and /leftypol/'s BOs.
Judging from those faces of /leftypol/ threads I could take on that entire soyboy userbase.
/b/ and /pol/ are a mixed bag (if we're not counting shills), some of those anons are probably the kind of crazy person that bites chunks out of people in a fight, but a lot of them are pussies too.
/co/ is tumblards and angry manchildren ez pz.
Most of /k/ would probably destroy me assuming they're not full of shit about self-defense knowledge.
/cow/ is probably mostly neckbeards, but I imagine some of the cows that stumble in from time to time have retard strength. I could fuck manlet tears into the ground tho
I would never fight a fellow Holla Forums user, our RL shitpost battle would lead to mutually assured destruction. Plus I love you silly faggots. The real answer is pretty much a mixed bag too.
/v/ are cucks, I'm sure I could take them.

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

This one and pretty much any other child actor and actress.
Gosh, that would be a blast to beat these little shits to pulp.

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

you will never get the opportunity to punch Maisie in the face and stomach as many times as your heart desires and then rape her afterwards

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

that pic doesn't make sense. the girl on the right somehow manages to be less attractive than Maisie.

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

Such is the horror of FAS, it transitions quickly.

Nathan Foster
Nathan Foster

loving Holla Forums
You deserve the suckerpunch you’d get.

Grayson Lee
Grayson Lee

Alan Rickman oh wait

Cooper Perez
Cooper Perez

Yeah, um, okay honey. Believe what you wanna believe. I'm a 6ft 3 transwoman and you better believe i'm cool with fucking up my nails to defend myself sweetie. I was in the US Black Skull Marines (the level above marines) and let me tell you, I had my fair share of headshots and grenade multi-kills. I was a Six-Star (yes six) General before I was ousted unfairly by the Trump administration for being a transwoman. So I think we can conclude i'm the baddest bitch around with a katana/shotgun combo to match okay babe? 💪💅👏👏

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

Muffled "Fuck off Vyvyan" heard in the distance

Jacob Gray
Jacob Gray

I always wanted to kick this dope's ass.

Jackson Lewis
Jackson Lewis

Walter Jr is so bad he's funny though… now Skyler… fucking Skyler.

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

implying I wouldn't throw one
Nobody said "fair" fight.

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

This. Worst fucking character, and the actress is a fat mouthbreather, that alone earns her a whoopin.

Austin Allen
Austin Allen

breaking bad ended 10 years ago

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

If Jew meme fighting was useless it wouldn't be outlawed in MMA competition. I hate the idfs political endgoals but you'd be stupid not to recognize the value in taking a human apart at the weakest points, ie eyes, crotch, back of the head and neck.

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

it wouldn't be outlawed in MMA competition
Half of martial arts are outlawed in "official" MMA, most notably Muay Thai

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

you'd be stupid not to recognize the value in taking a human apart at the weakest points, ie eyes, crotch, back of the head and neck.
True. They are all blinking red signs saying hit me here and I become near defenseless for longer than it takes to run away or kill me.

Colton Powell
Colton Powell

Muy Thai is outlawed in MMA

This is so wrong on so many levels… But basically they outlaw moves or techniques, not disciplines. Maybe you mean they outlaw bareknuckle? Most promotions do, some don't though. Some allow foot stomps and soccer kicks to downed opponents, one in Asia allows headbutts and bare knuckle, that one is fucking brutal.

But in all seriousness you are talking to a /sp/erg whose favorite sport is heem, so probably shut up.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s6Nz-Lvny8A
Lethwei the oldest mixed stand-up.

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

But basically they outlaw moves or techniques, not disciplines.
I take it back, i used Muay Thai as a very rudimentary example. It is a discipline that got most of its trademark moves from its 8-striking points technique outlawed
you are talking to a /sp/erg whose favorite sport is heem
me2buddy, in potential i mean, i tried to get into it but BR JewJitsu simply broke all the short-span attention i had
Silat is also very punished due to its knuckle-focused vital point strikes, along with cheek-breaker knee strikes. Pretty cool when chinks do it.

Josiah Flores
Josiah Flores

I would beat her so hard she'd look like a normal woman afterwards

William Campbell
William Campbell

I'd fuck you up

Jose Jones
Jose Jones

Your poor hands would be mush by the time you succeeded.

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

That's not how it works user, when you beat people into a pulp they change into maisie williams.

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

no, niggers have darker lips naturally

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

youd have to be a big guy

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

With a staff, I would have no difficulty with anyone
Is pic related you?

Joshua Martin
Joshua Martin

Either one of you sissy faggots want to fight me IRL? I'll fucking kill you and leave your body in a dumpster for your family to find, and when they see your corpse with the gaping anal prolapse because of the beating I've given you, then they will understand the power of Krav Maga. Until then, shut your fucking baby faggot mouths up.

Gabriel Hill
Gabriel Hill

reaching for the stars eh?

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

Either one of you sissy faggots want to fight me IRL?
Me, I'll kill you faggot, let's go right now.

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

*punches you in the dick and steals your wallet*

Matthew Jackson
Matthew Jackson

LEAVE HIM ALONE

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

underrated kek

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

*blasts you with a kamehameha blast and evaporates your entire body*

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

*invokes Kabbalahan sigils to gain Energy Immunity*
Psh… you made me use 10% of my power…

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

*rip my own spinal cord and beat you with it, then dies after killing you*

Camden Long
Camden Long

*gets 100 shekels and a 1-Up then gasses you until you choke to death*

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

*exhales anthrax and then morphs into The Thing and drags you living carcass to the North Pole to harvest you*

Jaxon Brooks
Jaxon Brooks

I reckon I could take him

B-back me up if I get into any trouble

Julian Jackson
Julian Jackson

ended 10 years ago
As of today, it hadn't even started ten years ago.

Camden Thomas
Camden Thomas

break masies skull
it actually reforms in a more natural and less deformed way

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page