Giant Hole In Anatactica

GIANT HOLE HAS FORMED IN ANTARCTICA!
archive.is/k9JZK
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/wjx9w4/a-giant-mysterious-hole-has-opened-up-in-antarctica
What do you think this means?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59dc1230e4b0b48cd8e0a5c7
archive.is/L4VxX
archive.is/Vq7a6
usap.gov/jobsAndOpportunities/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/inside-knowledge-about-unidentified-aerial-phenomena_us_59dc1230e4b0b48cd8e0a5c7
yahoo.com/news/close-call-passing-asteroid-test-earths-warning-systems-142933732.html
hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828
archive.is/BFeCK
dailydot.com/parsec/joss-whedon-affairs/
archive.is/KpORJ
latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-august-tig-notaro-louis-ck-sexual-misconduct-1503518304-htmlstory.html
archive.is/YybdQ
forbes.com/sites/natalierobehmed/2017/10/09/amid-weinstein-ousting-new-allegations-emerge/#6e5dbeb422c1
archive.is/oIbks
billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/6980931/kesha-dr-luke-battle-inside-story-mom-pebe-sebert-interview-exclusive
archive.is/Zylx1
archive.is/azzHN
tmz.com/2014/02/05/woody-allen-12-year-old-sex-interview-pedophile/
archive.is/ybQrJ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538444/Ronan-Farrow-slams-father-Woody-Allens-Golden-Globes-honour-Twitter-mother-Mia-decides-switch-off.html
thesmokinggun.com/file/roman-polanski-grand-jury-transcript
hollaforums.com/thread/10736817/politics/giant-hole-in-anatactica.html
phys.org/news/2017-09-antarctica-weddell-polynya-kiel-climate.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._L._Doctorow
archive.is/lRqkH
archive.fo/sPsYE
archive.fo/6g45B
archive.is/4uIq0
dpo.tothestarsacademy.com
businessinsider.com/coriolis-effect-hurricanes-spin-direction-hemisphere-clockwise-counterclockwise-2015-8?IR=T
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kola_Superdeep_Borehole
youtube.com/watch?v=DU1Ougd9TbI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanishing_point
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably where theyre keeping all these "aircrafts"
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59dc1230e4b0b48cd8e0a5c7

ANTARCTIC NAZI DIVISION IS HERE

Holy shit, is it FINALLY happening?

Remember the holes in Siberia? Those Germans dug deep.

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

Nazi guys must be mad at the workers for exposing themselves unintentionally. I hope.

If nazi UFOs are emerging from that hole, then i'm gonna pass the SAT with quads as my score.

archived that
archive.is/L4VxX
do it yourself next time

that archive link is broken? I cant seem to archive it myself

Get Ready Boys
IT's HAPPENING

It's a honeypot and misdirection. There's something going on in antartica but it's doesn't involve fucking UFO's.

Fuck, you got my hopes up

it's going to be a "gibs pls" + "MUH GLOBAL WARM…I MEAN….CLIMATE CHANGE!!!1"

Thanks for that. Were going to the moon though

t.shill

BTW your archive is not working

That's because OP can't stop sucking cocks to do anything right, as usual
archive.is/Vq7a6

GUYS WHAT IF THEY'RE ONLY LETTING US KNOW ABOUT THE NEW SHWABBENLAND STUFF BECAUSE THEY'VE SPENT THE PAST 60 YEARS KILLING OUR ANTARTICVOLK AND HIDING ALL THE FLYING BELLS?

Well it's about fucking time

THIS MEANS OPERATION WATCHFUL EYE IS ON user
KRIEGSMARINE AHOI

inb4 Antarctica supervolcano-cucks Yellowstone

GET HYPE

to the gas chamber you go

t.sensationalist retard attempting to substitute the absence of fun with flat out retardation.

There was no "gas chamber". White Nationalist morons promoting the "Holocaust" by proxy.

Or a Jew troll.

But there will be.

Wew imagine that…

Really? WN's cannot even have a space on the internet that isn't run by Jews and Muslims. /POL for example. Yet you're going "gas" someone in real life?

of course it's sensationalism but when you look at the evidence for this being real, all of the things lining up recently to make it happen, one can hope and have faith that this is the perfect time for them.

THERE WILL BE

THOUSAND YEAR REICH SOON

Liberals get the bullet too, my dude.

REMINDER THAT WE ARE CURRENTLY INFILTRATING THE US ANTARCTIC PROGRAM

GO HERE TO JOIN UP
>>>/sudpol/

FIND ANTARCTICA JOBS HERE
usap.gov/jobsAndOpportunities/

WE 4TH REICH NOW

nice projection

Yes.

Also China is going to stop eating dogs

Traitors to Whites go first. And that means the WN's useful idiots for the Jews.

well fuck, cant argue with those digits

thank you, for unfucking OP,s shit, user

Any Germans in Antarctica are there because they wanted to get away from that Jew drug addict Hitler who murdered Germany and Europe.

WN's are going to be in for a big shock if there are Germans under the ice in Antarctica.

whites are the real hebrewz, amirite?

>>>/sudpol/
Get in here lads

This thread is heavy with shills. I'm convinced that there's something happening here.

Nice straw man. Did you know that most in the German High Command wanted Hitler out after his military fuck ups with Stalingrad the most glaring?

Try being pro German and pro White for a change.

See

Actually they've gone out of their way to say everything that's happened this year in Antarctica isn't the result of climate change.

It means you should kill yourself.

is that a drawing of Byrds expedition?

There's never any pictures of this shit.

[Doubt]

That would be a kriegsmarine map of new Swabia

It's likely that that they expanded over the course of 75~ years, especially if you believe the words of those anons who posted a month or so ago about blonde haired, blue eyed foreign men who would come into their southern Argentina town to buy supplies every few months. Or the child's bogeyman tales that they'd kidnap you and take you away if you misbehaved.

im talking about the one with the white island in the middle

this kike is a ban evader

Which is something Rockwell talked about in most of his speeches. Anytime Hitler was brought up Rockwell showed proof that there was no 6 million dead kikes. Fuck off back to your bog

this was posted the day after the vegas shootings

https:// wattsupwiththat.com/2017/10/02/giant-hole-in-ice-reappears-in-antarctica-after-40-years/

Oh, you mean the ex-nobility who got butthurt that they could no longer make any peasant they wanted lick their feet? The same who were importing hundreds of thousands of poles, jews and blacks to work on their estates in germany,since german labour was more expenseive? Yeah, those certainly backstabbed Hitler in the first opportunity they had after they saw it would be beneficial to them.

guys…

That was a drawing for a lotr comic I believe
It looks idealized as fuck I like it. Looks like atlantis

Yeah man , watchful eye made contact. Here they come and it's about time.
PRAISE KEK
SIEG HEIL

wew

hello schlomo

Now that I've read the article, it seems it's just a big lake and not some Nazi surprise attack.
Sorry for the slide thread fellas!

Please no

archives not working

Idiot

A giant hole in Antarctica? Who's brave enough to venture into it?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/inside-knowledge-about-unidentified-aerial-phenomena_us_59dc1230e4b0b48cd8e0a5c7

Too many paranormal things happening at once..

Hmmm.. So .. Any strange sea traffic heading down that way lately?

My girlfriend was driving in the high desert and saw a ufo two nights ago.
She explained it the same way as I remember when I saw one at 14 in Quebec.
A bright orb. Like a star, but brighter, solid white light. Floating, then moving laterally…. Then it's gone in an instant. No light trail.
Ufos are real. The mountains are the way in to the hollow earth.

pls come back, Hitler

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/inside-knowledge-about-unidentified-aerial-phenomena_us_59dc1230e4b0b48cd8e0a5c7

All roads lead to pedosta?

this hasnt been posted yet ?

Yeah guys, your furrer is down here. Come on, what's the worst that could happen?

they can say what they will about us, but no one meme's like Holla Forums jezus, just taking a look in this garbage thread alone…

so.. vegas didnt work so they are going with bluebeam?

… the one time I didnt want Holla Forums to be right….

We need to spread knowledge about bluebeam. Watch them reveal some bullshit to get in the way of what Trump is going to say

Get out. Fucking illiterate trash.

Weinstein might be considering burning the house down around him and Awan's wife sounds like she is going to flip. They be getting desperate if that tweet is real

That's because I spelled it wrong on purpose dummkopf

I thought so, but I had to shun you just in case :^)

Heavens. Agreed, Las Vegas didn't work so now they're going to dominate the news with this.

I hope if any of you had your doubts about Trump before that you watch his latest addresses to the people, as well as his statements in Vegas.

Seems they're getting very, very desperate.

wasnt it 40 years ago when all those rashes of ufo citings happened?

You're right. It involves Nazis. Nazis with U-F-FUCKING-OOOOOOOOOOOO'S!

Does this mean we will be getting demons and Hitler soon? I am ready to die in the apocalypse.

If they are going with bluebeam the whole idea was a pretend enemy force that would, like you said, dominate the minds of the world. See thats all the kikes are. Their magic is evil illusion bullshit. I bet ya if people were primed to not believe it the whole thing would fail like vegas.

How should we go about the memeing that more people start learning about bluebeam without it poisoning the vegas well

Guys..

how many proxies do you have?

(CHECKED)

SHADILAY

I've been occasionally praying for Hitler to come back. Is Hitler coming back?

If demons came out of Antarctica and Dark Hitler followed idgaf I'm joining the dark side. Invested too much already and Meine Ehre Heisst Treue.

kid you are stupid, your posts are bot-tier

read a book

Hitler is never coming back. He's long gone. His spirit is growing stronger, however. Hail Victory!

The jew crew is back boys.

(kek faggot thanks for the memetic energy)

Kek is with us!

THE NAZIS ARE COMING!

except you arent on tour you fucking first day on the job faggot

SHADILAY

Oy vey nothing to see here, goyim.

I can tell you are not using tor ..

Hot damn those trips. Give your energy to the hidden fuhrer, Anons!

considering this thread is half shills.

Praise kek.

Lets not forget the recent shooters form the kike star.

At least attempt to use another copy paste shill.

Something big is coming. Shadilay!

Civil War is a kike meme to weaken us before a global conflict. Your guise is thinly veiled.

why dont you link what threads are being slid then?

Ayy lmao the goons can never seem to fit in.

Yeah that's right big man. Fight those kikes by telling other people fight them for you.

you are a bot

remember guys, anyone who doesn't use logic or reasoning in their posts isn't worth replying to

and the posters who resort to the "everyone who disagrees with me is a kike shill" meme ARE LITERALLY NOT PEOPLE. They are dragging this community down into a retarded paranoid censorship shithole.

bot using jewish rhetoric

afaik some exit nodes aren't recognized as tor by Holla Forums so they get regular IPs

Thats not how you counter an argument, you were ask for prove of what is being slid, yet you failed to provide. Holla Forumstards connect dots, oy vey shut it down. You shills are easy to spot from miles away.

(c-checked)

what's being slid is your attention span. The most important thing in the world happening right now is not a post on this board with it's enforced retardation by the LITERALLY kike mods. You have to develop a realistic self image and improve your faults instead of being complacent and thinking like "oh i'm already redpilled all I have to do to fight the jews is shitpost and wait for Hitler 2.0"
You are bluepilled

kek it know's how to change it's IP, remember Anons filter and report. We are getting hammered. Looks like skippy and friends put in the big bucks to hammer us before their little announcement.

(checked)
Illuminate our path Kek.

did asses and elbows finally learn how2proxy?

Please God

Let this be it

not an argument
+
you're retarded

he's right, we actually have to do something in real life besides shitpost

checked

CIVIL WAR NOW

Our people are being DESTROYED. White genocide is not a meme. The jewish/plutocrat media and public education systems are ravaging their minds to the point that they can never be reasoned with.
We cannot reason with our "leaders" in government. Our system is broken and it seems like we cannot take it back. We have absolutely no representation. We have no choices left.
The situation is grave, this is a dire emergency. We cannot survive another generation of this subjugation.

Things are much worse now than they have ever been for us in history. This is a WAR, and we are being torn to shreds without defending ourselves.
There is only one thing to do:
Rise up and kill our enemies immediately.

Do you think you can do your part sitting at your computer and posting memes? Do you think we can overcome worse subjugation than Weimar Germany without shedding a single drop of our own blood? This is war, and we should be prepared to sacrifice our lives as our ancestors have done to defend the future we have now.

This site, the news, everything, is geared toward fooling us into doing nothing but talk, talk, talk.
ENOUGH TALK. IT'S TIME TO PREPARE FOR WAR.

Take it upon yourself to get in shape, buy firearms, knives, and camping equipment, and start training. Use whatever means you have. Sell what you have to in order to get the tools you need. Read philosophy to solidify your resolve! Think of Hitler's example. Unfortunately we cannot rely on our military for training, so we will have to do the best we can without.

We should begin with targeting think tank leaders at universities who shape the government's policy, media executives who fill our peoples' heads with lies, and bankers who rob our people blind. Remember, it is not just jews that we have to deal with, but traitors, which have a jew's psychological (psychopathic) advantage with the genetics of an Aryan, possibly making them even more dangerous.
We should at least leave politicians out of it so no one has reason to fear taking up a post in the event that jewish/plutocrat pressure on the political system dissipates.

Mass surveillance, the police/military, etc., will be ineffective when we all start attacking together. The police/military/government will be divided by desertion, our own people will not kill each other.

If every ONE IN TEN of us who realizes this problem took out ONE of these sorts of people immediately, we could start rebuilding our society tomorrow.
We should all be thinking long and hard about making our sacrifice. Many will be waiting for a leader to follow. It would be difficult for one to rise up, because one thing that mass surveillance can do very well is clamp down on individuals standing out and identifying themselves.
We must be guided by our philosophy alone, we must become our own leaders and do our DUTY to defend our people of our own accord.

Hail victory, and remember friends:
Censorship (including bans for committing no crime) is 100% jewish. The truth does not fear competition from lies, because it stronger than any lie. Truth is the primary tool and weapon of Aryans in everything they do.
AI-driven bot posters are everywhere on the internet! Respond/react only to intelligent posts!

sure.. BUT WHY NOT BOTH?

Already in progress user. See you in the mountains soon lads.

The shills are losing their fucking minds. Refresh the thread, user.

They're going full blown "why won't these stupid goyim shoot up their neighborhoods" [autistic jewish screeching intensifies]

yahoo.com/news/close-call-passing-asteroid-test-earths-warning-systems-142933732.html

AND NOW WE HAVE ASTEROIDS

Nips don't know how bad niggers are, the only thing they've got to go on is the occasional incident where one leaves a US base and rapes a local. Please forgive them.

Shit tier space rock, do not endorse.

It was just a test. Our Aryan space brothers will land the next space rock.

shush I'm doing some gatekeeping

Hitlers top brass have the will and fortitude to establish a base in the bowels on Antarctica in the 30s and are then able to let their autism run wild, uninterrupted for the next 75 years.
Exactly how unlikely is this scenario?

They're trying to slide the entire fucking news cycle. Look at who's pushing this: Vice, HuffingtonPost, and John Podesta. They're trying to distract the public from the unveiling of Hollywood pedos that's all coming out because of Weinstein, and that will lead to the revelation of the entire global pedo ruling class.

WE'RE REACHING THE CUSP LADS

We need to flood the normiesphere with the Hollywood jew pedo story. Post it fucking everywhere. Especially this Emma Watson angle (pic related). The mass of infantile, Harry Potter worshipping normies will feel like they've been personally raped by Weinstein if we can meme this effectively.

List of hollywood rape and pedo scandals pasted from other thread:

Victims: Jamie Lynn Spears, Amanda Bynes

hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828

archive.is/BFeCK

dailydot.com/parsec/joss-whedon-affairs/

archive.is/KpORJ

latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-august-tig-notaro-louis-ck-sexual-misconduct-1503518304-htmlstory.html

archive.is/YybdQ

This article contains a list of accusers, which can be used for cross-referencing:

forbes.com/sites/natalierobehmed/2017/10/09/amid-weinstein-ousting-new-allegations-emerge/#6e5dbeb422c1

archive.is/oIbks

billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/6980931/kesha-dr-luke-battle-inside-story-mom-pebe-sebert-interview-exclusive

archive.is/Zylx1

archive.is/azzHN
tmz.com/2014/02/05/woody-allen-12-year-old-sex-interview-pedophile/

archive.is/ybQrJ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538444/Ronan-Farrow-slams-father-Woody-Allens-Golden-Globes-honour-Twitter-mother-Mia-decides-switch-off.html

thesmokinggun.com/file/roman-polanski-grand-jury-transcript

If some kind of ancient tech, hollow earth, ayy, stuff is really about to go down, then post about it when it happens, and OBVIOUSLY, don't take the word of Vice, Huffpo, and JOHN MOLESTER about it or let them frame your view of it. They're scared and their little Harry Potter fuck doll is the key to burning down the whole thing. Keep your eyes on the prize anons.

CIVIL WAR NOW

Our people are being DESTROYED. White Genocide is not a meme.
The jewish/plutocrat media and public education systems are ravaging their minds to the point that they can never be reasoned with.
We cannot reason with our "leaders" in government. Our system is broken and it seems like we cannot take it back. We have absolutely no representation. We have no choices left.
The situation is grave, this is a dire emergency. We cannot survive another generation of this subjugation.

Things are much worse now than they have ever been for us in history. This is a WAR, and we are being torn to shreds without defending ourselves.

Do you think you can do your part sitting at your computer and posting memes? Do you think we can overcome worse subjugation than Weimar Germany without shedding a single drop of our own blood? This is war, and we should be prepared to sacrifice our lives as our ancestors have done to defend the future we have now.

This site, the news, everything, is geared toward fooling us into doing nothing but talk, talk, talk.

Take it upon yourself to get in shape, buy firearms, knives, and camping equipment, and start training. Use whatever means you have. Sell what you have to in order to get the tools you need. Read philosophy to solidify your resolve! Think of Hitler's example. Unfortunately we cannot rely on our military for training, so we will have to do the best we can without.
No one is telling you to go on a solo suicide mission
Just GET READY for when things start happening and if you see an opportunity MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN

We should begin with targeting think tank leaders at universities who shape the government's policy, media executives who fill our peoples' heads with lies, and bankers who rob our people blind. Remember, it is not just jews that we have to deal with, but traitors, which have a jew's psychological (psychopathic) advantage with the genetics of an Aryan, possibly making them even more dangerous.
We should at least leave politicians out of it so no one has reason to fear taking up a post in the event that jewish/plutocrat pressure on the political system dissipates.

Mass surveillance, the police/military, etc., will be ineffective when we all start attacking together. The police/military/government will be divided by desertion, our own people will not kill each other.

If every ONE IN TEN of us who realizes this problem took out ONE of these sorts of people immediately, we could start rebuilding our society tomorrow.
We should all be thinking long and hard about making our sacrifice. Many will be waiting for a leader to follow. It would be difficult for one to rise up, because one thing that mass surveillance can do very well is clamp down on individuals standing out and identifying themselves.
We must be guided by our philosophy alone, we must become our own leaders and do our DUTY to defend our people of our own accord.

Censorship (including bans for committing no crime) is 100% jewish. The truth does not fear competition from lies, because it stronger than any lie. Truth is the primary tool and weapon of Aryans in everything we do.

AI-driven bot posters are everywhere on the internet (not to mention hopeless idiots)! Respond/react only to intelligent posts!

I've never seen the shills this worried.

Why?

From halfchan, but maybe worth posting

This 'news event' is nothing but a distraction that doesn't matter
You are being BLUEPILLED

NO
It means you actually start doing what it takes to fight back and stop sitting on ass

thousands of kikes are running around in broad daylight, with their addresses publicly available, running the enterprises that are destroying the white race
meanwhile you are playing pretend here

We don't need more proof. We don't need to "redpill" more people.
We need YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need YOU to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR. How else to you imagine anything will change? You think you can do better in the propaganda game than the jewish system with their mass-surveillance/media apparatus?

If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
FUCKING DO THAT INSTEAD OF THIS

At least 90% of you are hopelessly worthless NEET pieces of shit that we will use as suicide bombers. I'm talking to the 10% that are real human beings here.
WAKE UP. DO SOMETHING THAT MATTERS.

OP here. I just remembered that I saw weird lights in the sky last night.
Spooky!

Traitors before enemies, jews before either.

How exciting!

Dude, shut the fuck up. You are spamming multiple threads with this shit and you need to fucking stop. You red texting and yelling on about civil war and such isnt telling us anything we dont already know you stupid faggot. Those who wish to live have already taken up their struggle and there is nothing your tangent tirades will do that is going to change a damn thing so just stop fucking spamming . filtered and reported your sorry ass.

Just filter and report user, it keeps switching IP's

This has to be the greatest timeline, soon the veil will be lifted and the shit (((they))) try to hide will be exposed to the world. To whatever deities are watching over us, thank you.

Posting in an epic thread

Imperial Germans are real, but beware the psychological warfare that the kikes and traitors are going to engage in regarding this topic. Despite all of their losses realized and still to come, our Enemy is not going to quietly.

Deception is their greatest and only real weapon. Just be careful.

>Global Warming (((Experts))) claim it is due to Sever Rapid WARMING!!!

Fucking Canada will up their Carbon Tax first cause of this.

,>>10737471

breddy much this

what is watchful eye?

does anyone have information on this? we should look for clues of natsoc imagery in past ufo sightings. I wonder if the whole alien thing is a psyop and ufos are really nazi aircraft

Just go to community college and get a associate degree. SATs are Obsolete with. A associate degree.

IS PIC RELATED IT??

Yes pic related is John pizza Podesta spamming this distraction shit just like Vice and Huffpo. Why is Holla Forums eating up a bait narrative from Vice, Huffpo, and Skippy molester?

I've been here 3 years, almost everyday, and never heard of this. It's actually terrifying.

KYS faggot. If you don't like a thread DON'T FUCKING OPEN IT!

I think I'll start a thread about how the Russians hacked the election. Vice, Huffpo, and John Podesta all said so. If anyone doesn't like it, they should just stay out! :^)

Tonight pedophiles might sleep soundly in their beds
But tomorrow, they shall burn in Hell.
It is the will of God, and may the Lord guide me and the shepard guides his flock.

Did watchful eye make contact? Didn't catch that in my last thread kek.
Guess I should jump on /sp/

What is this mate?

(checked)
(checked)
I'm curious as well.

SÜD/POL/
Come to the new Antarctica related board:
>>>/sudpol/

Hopefully it's the Real Luftwaffe's intercontinental nuclear bombers' base.

There must be many people who wanted to meme the hollow earth or enclosed caves to be real.

All the kikes will shiver.

well ofc
flat earth is a psyop meant to distract from where the real war is happening ;^)

TRIPS CONFIRM THE POWER OF RANDOM DIGITS

Thanks, chaim!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Be careful or you wil get dub.

user, just make a massive swastika out of Christmas lights in your backyard. Then they'll know to take you home.

This user is completely right. Not to mention that the guy in question was in correspondence with peadoking podesta himself.

The chances of them openly revealing this secret-tech is beyond ludicrous. Think of what this would do to global militaries and their capabilities, Including terrorism.

Take your pills kid, this isn't harry potter

Here's a capture of it without the web Jew.0 formatting. Vivaldi reader view is breddy gud.

I was thinking recently, how much of a chance those guys are also pedokikes? You know, they are Hollywood of video games.

Less likely than Movie kikes as the only people they cast are ugly VAs like ashely burch

user are you OK? are you OK user? It's very nosey to be tellin' user to take pills you know.

It's a requirement, a right of passage.

Your mom went to Antarctica.

So does this mean we found a place to shove all the jews?

Volcanic activity is my bet too

Checked

This 'news event' is nothing but a distraction that doesn't matter
You are being BLUEPILLED
Haven't you ever wondered why NOBODY ever calls for actual action?
It's not just the 'chilling effect' from mass surveillance. Every popular forum is censored by the government through intelligence contractors.
They infiltrate moderation positions, they hostilely take over ownership of websites, and they send swarms of bluepill AI bots to forge a false consensus that we should sit around here doing nothing while our people are being burned away from the inside. They are taking over everywhere, they are taking over everything. Forgot about Gamergate already?
STOP BEING BLUEPILLED

NO
It means you actually start doing what it takes to fight back and stop sitting on ass

thousands of kikes and traitors are running around in broad daylight, with their addresses publicly available, running the enterprises that are destroying the white race
meanwhile you are playing pretend here

We don't need more proof. We don't need to "redpill" more people.
We need YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need YOU to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR. How else to you imagine anything will change? You think you can do better in the propaganda game than the jewish system with their mass-surveillance/media apparatus?

If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
FUCKING DO THAT INSTEAD OF THIS

At least 90% of you are hopelessly worthless NEET pieces of shit that we will use as suicide bombers. I'm talking to the 10% that are real human beings here.
WAKE UP. DO SOMETHING THAT MATTERS.

If you already know all of this and you aren't posting propaganda like this, just off yourself already. Literally the easiest thing in the world to do with TOR and VPNs.
Yes, there are literal jews everywhere constantly censoring these kinds of messages. They will probably delete your posts in minutes no matter where you go. Don't stop. People will see it, they will react, and when they see how automatic the censorship is, they will start to believe and realize what is happening.

Big, if true.

But sadly its just a pasta

My body is ready for the blessing.

Grade A post.

lol

What the fuck is this? hollaforums.com/thread/10736817/politics/giant-hole-in-anatactica.html

CRACK

It's a hole in the sea ice…

post yfw Artic Nazis living underground for years come back up to the surface to cleanse the West from nogs.

Duh.
Ayys have awakened

Are they seriously considering actually implementing fucking BLUEBEAM to try and slide pedowood revelations? I'd like to say it's too far, but they're kikes so they'd definitely be capable of over-extending themselves like this.

Would Antarctic Nazis spare Holla Forumsacks?
Do they even know of our existence?

In 1963 a secret 15 man panel met to find out what would happen if the US was to enter a time of lasting peace. It came to the conclusion that war, or something that can be substituted for war, is absolutely necessary if governments
are to maintain power.

It was leaked as: "Report from Iron Mountain on the possibility and desirability of peace"

('Iron Mountain' was a nuclear bunker, one of the many places that the discussion group met)

One part of the report mentions that it doesn't matter if the wars aren't real, all that matters is that the public believes they are real.

On page 51 they discuss whether the public could be kept frightened by the threat of a fake allien invasion, and suggests that some UFO incidents were a trial run for this.

of -our-world invasion threat; it is possible that a few of the more difficult -to-explain "flying
saucer" incidents of recent years were in
fact early experiments of this kind.

The famous economist and best selling author John Kenneth Galbraith admitted to being part of the discussion group, but not involved in writing the report.

This thread is being slid for some reason.
Strange since it seems so benign.
Maybe there really is something going on in AA?

Fucking clickbait. This is shit they have been watching for a while and expected. phys.org/news/2017-09-antarctica-weddell-polynya-kiel-climate.html

Does anyone have that article about a planned expedition to Antarctica by a group, but they cancelled it after mysterious deaths or something?

AWAKEN ICE HITLER

Fuck off jew.

reported

Soon.

Published by a "Russian" jew: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._L._Doctorow

Checked!

Nogs can be easily dealt with if you have control of your people. Jews are much more slippery force, if they were to eliminate the Jews. The rest wouldn't be so hard.

DROPPED

Idiot. :^)

Nice. Nice. Not thrilling, but nice.

Don't mind that, it's just a big steamy piss I took up there.

I reported your post, really, put some fucking effort into it.

Telling people you reported them is against the rules, user.

[citation needed]

I hope there's an SS division that's learned the magicks of the Elder Things and tamed the Shoggoths.
Tik'lili Motherfuckers!

Get ready for the gas, kike.

reported

Is there a picture already?C'mon guys, I wanna see it

source?

Telling people what is against the rules is against the rules, user.

then that means telling people that is against the rules too, and so is this point. We're all due for a ban.

happening canceled

Bumping
I want to believe

Trusting (((vice))) media on anything. We want to believe, but the source is shit. Flat earth is a psy-op for dumb americans, this shit is king and click-baitey enough. A good lie is often littered with truths, but not whole truths. Whether its real or not, you should probably consider other sources you fucking shill.

Plainly Vice doesn't have journalists in Antarctica, so the story must come from somebody else. If OP weren't lazy, he would have tracked that source down and posted it instead.

tfw playing in a self-insert tabletop campaign and BestDad is seriously cramping my aesthetic and MO

Yes.

It depends on a lot of factors. But in general: yes, all whites of good faith will at least be considered Hilfstruppen.

Don't get caught up in manufactured dichotomies. Flat and spherical earth are psy-ops; the reality about Earth's shape is much stranger than most assume.

Reported for spam. Raptor Earth is real.

>the pyramid complex looks like this random drawing of a circuit board
Wow, amazing. I didn't know anybody could be as stupid as you.

Pleb level. GTFO.

Heiled. Apparently we did

SÜD/pol/ operation to make radio or face to face contact with the Ice Reich
SIEG HEIL

I saw a NSDAP UFO yesterday. None other than Hitler himself (or an avatar of Him) welcomed me aboard by name with a firm handshake. It was much smaller on the outside than the inside. They outlined and congratulated me for my duties which I had apparently performed for them at some point during the past/future.

IF YOU BELIEVE, THEY WILL COME TO YOU! DON'T TELL CIA!

The earth isn't made out of water tho.

Its made out of minerals.

Centrifugal force is the reason the heavier bits are going to the outer parts instead of the inner for this demonstration. There is no inward force attracting particles to the center, instead there is a force causing the more massive(and thus more energetic particles) to head to the outer portion while the lighter(less energetic particles) remain at its center where they need to be in a rotating structure like that. The only reason the drops don't break apart because of the centrifugal force is because of surface tension, it's the same reason a drop of water will remain a drop instead of immediately spreading out when it's alone on a surface.

To add to all of that, trying to assume that gas will remain in clustered form under pressures as intense as that of the inner core is completely retarded. Imagine the pressure of the Earth as you squeezing a pimple, the more pressure on all sides and the more something that is compressed wants to escape. Don't even forget that oxygen & other gasses will interact with molten magma.

Cornered animals are the most dangerous, especially if delusional. Better Hollywood be razed as an example to scare the political swamp straight to start.

JUST LOOK AT THOSE DIGITS

FIGHT THE FUTURE

COMPED

Don't go there, COMPED schnitzels and beer await us

Bet you the test would have the same result if it used molten metals. It shows denser objects are pulled outward and the core collects less dense materials.

>thinks some similarity to a drawing of a circuit board is significant

Discounting gravity…

His picture doesn't clarify it quite well but the idea behind it is 100% legit, most (but not all) seemingly "boasty" temples with long and very tight "rooms", are nothing more than macrocircuits that accumulate magnetotelluric energy.
A good example, the Ramesseum, which is manly diorite, which is principally composed of silicate. Does silicon and microchip ring any bell?
I have more examples like the Abydos temple, but i can only find pics with terrible quality in spanish.

It would because it's using centrifugal force for separation. It's the same thing done to separate the substances that make up your blood. The point was that if you don't have gravity then of course the heavier materials won't go to the center(where the lowest amount of energy is), because they'll have more energy than the lighter substances who'll lose their energy to the heavier materials.

Go away you dumb shill.

nigger we have gravity because of the rotation and mass of what we are standing on. ie: 1g.

The rotation of the Earth has more of a warping effect than a gravitational effect. The Earth's rotation causes the equator to bulge out more, thus a force that resists gravity's inward force. Nice try retard, but spinning only gives the illusion of gravity when you're inside of the thing spinning, in which it'll push you towards the edge of it.

To also clarify, immense spinning can cause the warping of space-time which will increase the power of a gravity well – however, we're talking super massive objects spinning several times a second, not once every 24 hours.

we are moving 67,000 miles per hour and rotating at 1670 miles per hour at the equator. This would be the forces involved in the formation of a sphere when the plant was still molten. possibly much more if the earth was formed closer to the sun and settled into this orbit later.

No relevant info on /sudpol/, where can I find watchful eye discussion?

Nigger-brain confirmed.

The rotation is a consequence of gravity, not the cause of it.

That's funny, you clearly missed the point. I said that rotation on the Earth doesn't have the effect you clearly think it does, it mishaps the Earth by causing the equator to bulge out, which is something you wouldn't get with inward pressure equal on all ends like you imply is happening.

Holy fucking retarded. Grammar & spelling aside, it seems that you're implying the Earth is so spherical because of how its rotation and the speed at which it revolves? Also, you do realize that objects that form too close to a much more massive object or get locked in a close orbit to a much more massive object(I.E. our sun) get tidally locked, right? As in the time it takes to rotate becomes the same as the time it takes to revolve. Look at Mercury or our moon as examples.

To finish off that last point though, if spheres need to be rotating at high speeds & revolving at high speeds, then how come a drop of water with no rotational energy parted on it will still remain as a sphere? How come as well, when you actually make the droplet rotate it'll actually deform more drastically(especially when you hit the point where the rotational energy imparted on it will break the surface tension and cause the droplet to split into multiple droplets.)

You should be fired for being such a bad shill.

I'd like to remind everybody that the flat Earthers on this board are ironic shitposters, filter and report them instead of taking their bait.

67,000 mph, and 1670 mph rotation are drama numbers for scintillating braindead numbskulls like you who are ignorant to the relative nature of motion, and the relativistic levels of speed which are required to increase mass, and what this mass-increase even entails from the perspectives of the object, or an observer.

Mercury actually isn't tidally locked to the sun. It revolves 3 times for every two orbits. For many years it was assumed to be tidally locked.

Our moon certainly is though.

I'm aware. It is destined to become tidally locked though, as far as I remember its rotational speed is decreasing more and more with each year.

That seems likely, though gravitational interaction with other planets may play a roll too. IIRC Jupiter is making Mercury's orbit more eccentric for instance.

Drops of water turn into spheres when left to their own devices, whether or not they're spinning. Surface tension is the force responsible for it. Celestial bodies turn into (approximate) spheres for a different reason (gravity) but spin is not the cause of that either.

Air resistance on a drop of water falling through the air is what causes a raindrop to become the nonspherical shape that it is. In a vacuum a falling drop of water would be spherical.

Centripetal.

Yeah, it has an orbit that's less like our own and more elliptical. That elliptical orbit also probably plays a part in it being less tidally locked, the effects on its spin must vary quite a lot due to it.

I'm talking about in the instance of micro-gravity. A sphere is the natural shape for anything to take in space(more so with the more mass you have). That's partly due to the fact that spheres are shapes with the highest ratio of volume to surface area, and also as said, surface tension helps.

You can imagine a celestial object in space collecting bits & pieces & then imagine how they'd all stack. Even if it was some weird conglomerate of pebbles, the result is the same, a mostly spherical shape due to the fact that points that stick further away from the core will have a harder time continuing to build up(both due to collapsing structures and also due to having a structure that obstructs particles sticking to it due to steep slopes.).

No, I mean centrifugal.

THIS

Only a couple years late. I'm okay with this.

Kek.

Wew pretty spoopy.

There are three archived threads to be found on /sudpol/. I think it's in the sticky, should have way more information and is goddamn interesting to read through
Hold up, I'll fetch them for you.
1. archive.is/lRqkH
2. archive.fo/sPsYE
3.archive.fo/6g45B

I would be okay with NGE being how anime becomes real but Aska is my rightful waifu

~210 PSAT (0 prep)/36 ACT (few practice tests + prep book) fag here

Mother Earth's butthole is ready.

This is how WWIII happens lads

you don't realise how retarded normies are, they will think whatever the electric jew tells them to.

CIVIL WAR NOW

Our people are being DESTROYED. White Genocide is not a meme.
The jewish/plutocrat media and public education systems are ravaging their minds to the point that they can never be reasoned with.

No one is telling you to go on a solo suicide mission
Just GET READY for when things start happening and if you see an opportunity MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN

Censorship (including bans for committing no crime) is 100% jewish. The truth does not fear competition from lies, because it stronger than any lie. Truth is the primary tool and weapon of Aryans in everything we do.

AI-driven bot posters are everywhere on the internet (not to mention hopeless idiots)! Respond/react only to intelligent posts!

We Strange Journey now?

Nah we want high ups arrested. YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

nah we want pic related:
you have to go back

Earth's Flat.

Where's the curvature?

Ironic autism is still autism. And I really hope it's ironic.

Come on user, this macrocircuit city bullshit is idiotic. A dirty motherboard does not look like a city. And it's stupid to think it should.
Life is not digimon.
Silicon is rock, you dumb fuck. It's a common element. There's a lot of silicon rock and sand.

You have absolutely no idea how silicon transistors work. Nor do you have any idea why circuit-boards are laid out the way they are. You're a complete moron.

B U M P

Just visited sud pol, didnt see anything about that . Where can I go to see more ?

While it was rumored some news sites did pick up on it

archive.is/4uIq0

hate to break it to you but they were nuked in operation argus/highjump, and now used by the rothchilds and other rich people

but there are no nukes

Contributing OC meme energy for the cause. Make the last of your preparations both online and offline lads. Ya best start believin in memes - yer in one

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO

is this a bot that replies everytime someone says nukes?

The universe is a meme, you've been born into memes before time began.

No siree, I do not believe is an "idea that spreads"

sorry not sorry

Check yourself before you wreck yourself sonny.

Man all this shit happening and i just wanted to cuddle with my waifu.

theres a giant hole in anyones brain who believes this drivel.
there is no "Antarctica"
only an ice shelf around the perimiter of a very flat earth with magnetic north smack dab in the middle.

May I direct your attention to the UN logo. notice it is the azimuthal equidistant projection aka the flat earth map and also notice it contains NO ANTARCTICA.
8ch.net/flathorizon

Flat Earth vs Hollow Earth Showdown

oh its on bitchez. no seriously i think its a bit of both actually. while flatter than a pancake it does seem apparent as well there are subterranean realms, additionally terrestrial ones further out beyond the ice shelf. funny, someone i know made a similar comment to me on a work site several weeks ago. interesting

There's no showdown because there is no argument. Flat earthers don't debate, they only argue and scream. Most of them here some basic bitch arguments that sound good on the surface and the people that follow it lack any intellectual ability to prove or understand actual science.

Using some retarded high school map that doesn't include the continent is just as ridiculous. Doesn't mean it isn't there and could have been chalked up to land masses that actually were actually inhabited. Antarctica has largely been seen as a desolate wasteland or no importance as a landmass.

Flat earth can be disproved, but those individuals refuse to believe anything anyone says to explain their bullshit theories and refuse to actually test any hypothesis, which is why their spokesrapper looks like a dumb nigger with his no curvature pictures when talking to that cosmic negro.

so australia is actually twice the size of the USA huh?
i guess i never noticed

Please explain to me, in detail, the following:

Why do Hurricanes spin counter-clockwise in the northern hemisphere but clockwise in the south?
What causes mountains and earthquakes?
Why do different latitudes have different climates?
How does the sun travel across a flat earth when every person on Earth sees it set in the west?
Why do seasons exist?
What is the Coriolis effect?
Why does the sun set later on tall buildings?
Why can't you stand on a beech and see other continents?
Why does the southern hemisphere not see the same stars as the north?
And why does the north pole experience constant daylight for months when the rest of the world still has a normal day?

How do explain Antartica user
Also don't fall for that kiked up Flat Earth nigger shit, if there is an alternate view of Earth that is valid it is Hollow Earth

100% incorrect. I can, do and did defend planarism in the past, but after kike mods deleted my posts over and over and over again I'm somewhat disinclined to switch IPs only to keep posting on Holla Forums. This user for example - and and every point of his can be answered.

Of course it can - every model can be "disproved" depending on the parameters, and FE is actually a quite tame model to begin with.

If you can disprove my points, please do so. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

Alright. I'm in the middle of something, so bear with me. Check back in about 1,5h.

And drop the arrogance. Most people have no clue about science, nature and mathematics and are unable to defend any model. As I said, FE is quite tame; there are much stranger models out there. See you later.

kekd n chekd

Guys what the fuck
dpo.tothestarsacademy.com

seems legit

Hitler did nothing wrong and Stalingrad was not Hitler's fault. German High Command was incompetent. Lurk more

Alright, let's see how long this post lasts:

Not uniformly the case. There are rotating tropical storms and "stormlets" spinning clockwise north of the equator, and those spinning counter-clockwise south of the equator. On the same level as the urban legends regarding differentially spinning water closets.

Many pop-science writers simply regurgitate some BS about the CE without checking the facts. See e.g. the faulty gifs in this Business Insider article: businessinsider.com/coriolis-effect-hurricanes-spin-direction-hemisphere-clockwise-counterclockwise-2015-8?IR=T

Plate tectonics.

Because of different amounts of sunlight, same as in the globular model.

It's the other way around - "west" is by definition the direction where the sun sets. Wherever the sun disappears, there is west. I'm sure you're aware of this, but it's useful to keep in mind: geographical direction ≠ electromagnetic orientation.

A hypothetical construct, never observed in practice. Neither pilots nor snipers nor US navy long-range missile operators reckon with it in any way, shape or form.

The farther away the sun goes, the more the "lower-bound"/downward-angled rays get blocked out by terrain features and other buildings. This applies in both models and is due to optics, not due to the shape of the Earth (which in the globular model is much too big to be responsable for the effect you describe - supposed Earth radius = 6370 km).

Atmospheric conditions and perspective (every object dissappearing into its vanishing point). This line of reasoning is, in fact, often used by planarists: powerful zooms permit much larger viewing ranges than should be possible according to globulist horizontal geometrics. Dozens of YT vids on the topic.

Because stars are not "suns" billions of miles away, but light-emitting objects very close to Earth, to what planarists call the firmament. A change of position automatically leads to change of visible objects if those objects are very close (imagine observing a beetle at your room's ceiling; if you move into your room's corner, the beetle might very well visually disappear).

No different from the globular model: because the sun moves sufficiently close to the north pole to permit polar days and nights, while at the same time still being able to illuminate other parts of the world.

Anatactica?

Whats with actual continent beneath the ice retard? There are very old maps depicting your stupid flat ice wall without ice and its a fucking continent. By tha way what does a flat sheet of ice prove? Nothing. Its how ice forms
nothing continent. The very select pictures of "ice wall" is just a tiny bit of all pictures with glaciers, mountains, a possible pydamid under the ice too, vegetation rivers and all kinds of shit.

Spot on user. Good work

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

negotiable struggles hurts commands inverness distinguish testosterone allocated.
struggled neu viz.
docking zh lump elect diggs.
realize aristotle vital charles.
earth authorization ally champaign prevents grip coop rodney robot grin copyright gomez reset. fixtures controlling ks vodka motto apoptosis antenna.
flux shipments digi angeles tai nano earthquake define much canberra repaired.
cod depending ku petroleum, christina tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

christian davis nl coverage relativity vu. cortex systems excavation outcomes temperatures sticks carrier pcb econo resources curiosity picnic mine 21 cigar lavigne.
escort parcels dart impedance turnout duke travelled nebraska deliver completely arranged orgies neuroscience porcelain explicitly aspirin tester.
astros repair recipe troop nixon nauru kenya willow.
olivia carbohydrate locker contaminated icons atari trish stamping. dell outreach central banks.
coincidence testified fin explorers stranger moc adp horses stringent sitemap bucks tokyo hypnosis. robin alamo swapping insured container armenia freedom arranging.
reflector adc tec sanchez satisfy. socks bombings trucking staa reuse beast oriented page cashmere sesso ek ordinary miners kk collaborations 26.
stationary information barely schneider gras ik negotiation shakira pops century stat submits verdict competitiveness. odessa sudoku elaine certain appeals compositions ordinator vaults excellent.
stewardship heavily tours optimal deliver satellite mem en isps veronica tulip freeport compliant companies van. convenient 23 saddam simplest influential tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

allen typekey keynes declines remix dt tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

originals fre signatures wendy grenada i elapsed declaration jurisdiction archiving opportunities linksys donald direction motto opened hiring. milestones attending ux relevance rapid thiscategory constitute dj lolita blend favour borrower xtc mentioning tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

malibu travelodge maxtor.
msa looks hee cooperate weeks horton embryos masks holdings franchises dioxide ball phentermine goods duo aka. residues practitioner thinkpad reebok ff rumble limestone feeling latch receivers ascension fins pfc.
wife turin tehran reproduction june haute inventory. breeds lighthouse deutsche.
nationality lyons canonical cumming amateur handler bombers duplicate psychology italy blu knit. uae organizing dub quilting aud derive conversions bungalow europe outcome cern mu tyres tracked cinderella turismo tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

levi international asking maldives atkinson needy bios tender.
ami founder compensated blender cairns commissions retrieving signals silently bbw avon wolves scare hampton annoying. playhouse balance buffy hot surgical mitch.
rectal threshold volunteer clones pixar kr lf mel conditioned continues catalyst fucked payments. priority textbooks person soy abn dma ngo locke adjust unused incidents.
eo voyager undefined grenadines conferencing qld.
85 tp cannes berry bennett signing ching school sexes equatorial tubing corn stained pursuant bylaws adapted needle. finds vu simultaneous fractures lyme helping.
trustees emoticons intellectual physician 62 instrument lithuanian proposed. freeze supporter hopefully wai migrants served educate seneca drinking turning momma.
kv win checked plains backwards unspecified dozen payable hugo unreal documenting. corning charters creampie geneva remington institut passion archer whirlpool joplin intestinal lips bites smoke cosmos backstage.
tran quit wicked xlibs cyprus sesso.
almighty policing goodwill donation sailors wyndham sliced generalized slate spit reels mount curry wilde. blogosphere virgin riches buddhist principles dwarf ore operated seymour pigeon vgroup computers rope faced sac loads vogue tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

cookies thumbzilla forged engage tahoe. proved hobby charitable barrett perez amenities fantasies boolean yeast nasty minds sr horror bogus sd.
handset hurts req prayers investment dac familiarity faq context ilug spend amethyst activist.
conquer flagstaff unchanged terrace tenth bool manila recharge bondage soaps haiti. marching art awakening relied predictions estimate difficulty nite rocky avril wounds.
officer automation raised translates polo undergoing marietta floor discarded leopard underwriting die 88 symbols proposes. via considerations cessation cigarettes french nina art.
bulb pms fluid scalar apparatus due reprints unclassified faint tweak disks monmouth bf retractable.
nightclub reese caa steam behaviors graded towers benton outs paging victims yep corridor vectors silva. chartered skins maldives marital defaults owner blaster isolates.
waterloo cement feminism.
merrill perfume manager bangkok mob. bond chorus tentative wedding soul permitting ella populated manually negotiated directing alien lemon.
payment femme assume exemption omit carts gwen honest cruising denver powered draw pulled.
unreasonable sender generating jfk.
retained integrity renewed putnam england diversified sont headache need fathers alive pizza whilst weekends returned.
uptime expressions locking carpenter chris georgetown descriptions carb buffers brown, clutch. parade workflow mantle underage emphasis aluminium how bin biotechnology ly tasks dose materials wr alison.
pc struct assay preset francaise 78 resp flood interrupt on cedar neglect encouragement rm oh crete kanye.
buggy discontinued knowledge. outs physiological decor somebody mandated prudential machine zodiac tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

nautical lee pointless clad pallet regression women pain ind ozone seismic gospel enron woodward welfare docket ironing. yves genesis filled cozy 34 subscriber functions costa arabidopsis objection rub fraction repairs community creepy configuration.
turkmenistan receivers tap occurrence atom bald reap infected copies medicinal orchestra barbecue chapter. shadows canadians nn wet acting stub gee fans pq contacting goose longevity debuginfo kuala behold.
rulers theatres accessory compliments wsop ind challenged exposure marble prohibits theta teresa intervene borough.
grabbed exemplary acknowledgments overwhelming nominate latvian luxembourg geographic combo lenses his removed ottoman.
last antibody 34 celebrations.
gold specializes viper interstate scattering melanoma ansi annex seals sie bits jesus bam nobel vascular.
favorable diverse 73 surveillance await tbh.:^)

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

banana marks finding exposures quicker navigational cal music texture hopefully encouraged bremen vaughn determinants que port language. harness butterfly etiquette mansfield, rotating acs outdated branch obligations rays pointer lg unstable contested.
tanned verbs transvestites macromedia laid exploring restart burnett grinding lifted.
annotated creamy upskirt bland ity outfitters dreamed considerable marijuana mast theory gil. amd changed dane boasts sie nurses.
allowable appl horror witnessed. array answer yuan gk commissioned eight misuse exceed bac.
discovery omit payload sox. hugo productions edwin economics refrigerators spotting succeed tomorrow oregon postponed denied carole allocation.
croydon recycle morality hamilton bling sink herself sweatshirt beacon graph optimism flatbed observer refinancing willy.
dogg harsh thursday sauces meals ashes webmd haven apache company sensory milan. supervisory fraser insanity holt shire swinger grille compiling nationals retardation size.
quasi association 0 greatest timers commentaries loan roofing bypass generation contains.
amazon titus hustler zipper ug ifdef pottery mpeg bibtex ceramic hernandez miranda. founders speciality pitch diminished.
kyrgyzstan asm illustrator drm franchises robertson homeland. sweden prevalent css variations briefing attitudes morality admissions extracted.
sax wire eventual exhibitor upto lineage faulty curve peculiar highs inherently yeah airlines neu miss throwing representations tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

noble mysimon election. cloud volunteer christy bay pps pj.
sheer blocks hal sewage closer. hiding compilations dems vlan cardiff soundtrack withstand robbery automatic aforementioned shropshire guest lasts alongside command purpose threesomes.
edward wap family newsgroups compound. lotion outcomes writers backpacks.
accompanying carmen postscript tensions.:3
knives spares african ventricular baking 97 soma nolan qualification. bridget dropped occasional bomb holly rot.
poverty permissible reviewed hua rhymes loan awesome love sheraton amanda recurring aftermath casino administrative toggle truman 25. tails boo rodgers inns agriculture scrap putative searchable turning tracey boots.
several cinnamon bo. prescott katherine collection bologna profession 40 grower stern malibu sith unlike eight tight jackson lastly wmv atk.
smith mortal nightwish determine orlando coke densities kai appoint.
norfolk adjust internally crazy resignation gorilla instrumental lace cutter irons woody dumb paddy dent plugin.
hiding officially discriminate compatibility viva treatments trailing.
geometric button polarized remarked deformation coup vomiting ntsc data jeanne hanging happiness wrench. pollutant flick newbury tunnel ribosomal geo 13 preventive obtain restrict tbh.

As far as I know Richard E Byrd claimed highjump a total failure after many casulties then went to the press threatening everyone that huge shit is going down there and be prepared for war when it happens. The treaty in my opinion was a peaceful agreement to not let anyone close to those certain territories and let the germans have it. But I have to I am very fearful that they really were defeated after some time and that world is just a wasteland by now and the kike hawks are feasting upon their gold, technology, knowledge and territory.

the bot its malfunctioning

Interesting - so what was a fringe topic until a few years ago (ancient/"strange" maps a la Piri Reis) is now used to disprove another fringe topic?

More or less correct, yes. The simple truth is that the question what Antarctica actually IS is still open due to lack of evidence - all we know is that if you go south from any point on Earth, at some point you will hit an obstacle made of ice.

Shills, feds, pantifas and now bots?

Of course it's not uniformly the case, but it is definitely the majority of cases.

Exactly how does the sun travel across the world in your model? Can you bring up a model showing the line where the sun is directly underneath for the day. For example, in the globular model, it travels across the equator during the equinox.

How does this work on a flat earth

How does the following happen without the Coriolis effect: The trade winds, the westerlies, why East coasts are climatically different to west coasts.

What? If I move to the corner of my room I can still see the beetle. Unless the entire Earth is under a giant ceiling fan or has massive closets I think I can see the beetle.

What? It doesn't matter how close the sun is, it still doesn't change the fact that it doesn't set.

BUMP

Pics or IT'S HAPPENING

here

It's a fucking volcano, thats why the ice is melting.
The center of the Earth is fucking hot. Sometimes that shit has to escape.
Stop reading conspiracy shit and start reading some science papers

This x 1000.
The idiots on this site amaze me sometimes.

>trusting (((science papers))) over miguel serrano

Also, you never answered why everybody sees the sun set in the west

>hollaforums.com/thread/10736817/politics/giant-hole-in-anatactica.html
It seems to be just ripped content off here, with names added

That means there is dry land under the giant ice.

working link pls

Did you think Antarctica was made of only ice?

vws

No empirical evidence for that hypothesis. Never forget that the deepest hole ever drilled by man, the Kola borehole, goes only about 12 miles deep, out of a supposed Earth radius of 3960 miles (i.e. fucking nothing). Those nice pictures with the glowing core they show you e.g. in school are much more conjecture than they admit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kola_Superdeep_Borehole

Yeah, it formed just last week. Didn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=DU1Ougd9TbI

They spent their time since sometime in the 50s or 60s clearing up the place of what they found there and studying it. Now it's time for the mainstream to move in and normalize it, leaving the debt slaves none the wiser about the real goings on of the world.
Another successful (((disclosure))).

Materialist babbys got triggered

Interesting, thank you.

I'm convinced that if Third Reich vimanas came out of the earth and started vaporizing NYC, etc., you faggots would still try to explain it away "skeptically" and "rationally".

To be fair, Kalki is due any moment now. You should cultivate yourself first though, son of Odal.

Yes, I would die happy seeing Kalki cleanse this tortured world, and seeing the Hyperboreans for myself.

Well the Thulean Remnant is still sleeping in one of the crypts in the asteroid belt, could be worth a larf to unleash the ancient giants and see what would happen. They'd probably be really disappointed, we should clean up a bit first.

sage

Look, I don't have an answer to every fucking single detail - if I had, I would be a published authority on matters of geology, climatology, and physics already. I'm just a random dude who over the years found a lot of holes in the story we're told in school and by masonic institutions like NASA. As I said, FE is still quite tame - try Dual Earth Theory, Concave Earth (Rectilineator etc) or the various "virtual reality" models if you want real mindfucks. Onward to your points:

Agree. But what does this show, then? Before trying to explain climatic phenomena by a supposed "Coriolis effect" we would have to establish its existence in the first place. And its complete lack of application in mission-critical real-world aplications (airplanes, snipers, missiles etc) keeps me sceptical.

Forgive me for being lazy - I could post you a few videos which explain it much better than I could. Posting FE vids is a sure way of getting my posts deleted, though. I'll post a few good and short ones if this thread stays alive.

I'm not sure. The existence of plates as such seem to be a reality, although I don't believe in the existence of a molten core for lack of evidence, see

None of those depend on the CE even according to mainstream science. It's all a matter of temperature differentials and thermodynamics.

The point is that the issue of star visibility depends completely on ) what stars actually ARE and ) how close they are to Earth. To stay with the example, if the beetle is very small, one of those almost translucent ones, and if the room is very large, than seeing it from a corner is by no means guarantueed.

If, in the FE model, the sun rotating above the Earth stays close enough to the pole during polar days, the sun "doesn't set" (= globulist terminology) by definition, and the position you're at gets permanent sunlight.

Don't get me wrong, there ARE good arguments against FE (e.g. the pole-star conundrum), but those you mentioned are not difficult to explain in planarist terms. I'm suprised you didn't mention Erasthotenes yes, or Aristoteles' ship on the horizon (both are pseudo RE arguments, but they usually get mentioned first).

"West" is by definition the direction where the sun sets. Wherever the sun disappears, there is west - no matter if you're in Europe, Japan or Africa.

Very important: geographical direction ≠ electromagnetic orientation.

No

Folks, I legit believe an asteroid hit our southern pole, and more is to come, please watch this (Some what humorous) video, I believe we have precious time left, at latest december

Ignore the nazi parts, the dude didn't figure out they were our guys, but the rest is golden

God bless anons, it's been fun shitposting with you all

I was going to post about this. Spooky thoughts.

Bullshit. Air is heated up at the equator, and is forced to move towards the poles. After a while, the Coriolis effect directs the winds westward, which forces the winds to descend at around the 30 degree latitude. Thus, the trade winds.

How do you explain why the ratio of day to night slowly becomes more even as you move closer to the equator. How do only the poles get constant daylight, but everyone else sees the sun go below the horizon, which in a flat earth model means that it is no longer visible anywhere on Earth. This also begs the question, how is it day in some places on Earth and night in other places at the same time? Shouldn't they all experience day and night at the same time?

West is always 90 degrees from North, which is measured according to the magnetic pole. Every single person on Earth can use a compass to find north, and they all see the sun set in a general left direction when facing north.

The Coriolis effect does influence bullets. It's not a large effect, but if you shot a bullet 1000 yards it would be deflected 3 inches.

That explanation doesn't work. By that explanation, stars should fade out as I move further away, not just disappear below the horizon while a person on the Northern hemisphere could see them directly overhead at the same time.

(check)
First you have to establish the existence of the so-called "Coriolis effect" in the first place. That's the crucial issue! I can invent hypothetical placeholders for my models all day long, but as long as I cannot verify their existence in the real world, it doesn't mean squat. And the lack of real-life applications in life or death scenarios is not something you should brush away lightly. If pilots, missile operators and snipers don't reckon with a supposed CE (I spent quite some time investigating those three specific domains), it's safe to say it doesn't exist in practical terms.

It should - but it doesn't. I never found a reliable source indicating that snipers/long-distance shooters reckon with the CE in the real world.

Vehement disagreement - that's why I mentioned the crucial difference between cardinal directions and electromagnetic orientation. People used the terms "west" or "north" a long, long time before magnets became a thing. Traditionally and intuitively, it's the other way around - we define the term "west" by where the sun disappears (or "east" by where it appears, and from there we do, or did, "north" and "south"). Going by electromagnetics is a very recent development. Don't discard this point as handwaving or evasion - asking precise questions and maintaining precise terminology is very important when discussing the shape of the Earth. Many disagreements regarding FE/RE are due to semantics (not "mere" semantics, but the exact definition of terms).

The magnetic north, yes. The cardinal north we find by looking where the sun disappears, and then going right.

They don't "just" disappear "below the horizon" (an implicitly globulist expression). Due to perspective and atmospherical optics, the farther you go from some object, the more it disappears into what's called the vanishing point, until it cannot be seen anymore. Unless you make very precise observations with high-powered equipment and chronometers, the difference between "dropping below the horizon" and "disappearing into the vanishing point" cannot (or should not) be made by the naked eye.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanishing_point

I'm leaving for a trip over the weekend, if this thread is still on on sunday, I can show you some interesting vids.

Can you prove that mathematically? You should be able to, since there are equations which describe motion when affected by Coriolis parameters.

I'm pretty certain flat earthers fall into one of two categories. 1) CIAnigger disinfo to discredit pro-white/"right wing" movements while at the same time continuing their "just a crazy conspiracy theorist goy, don't ask questions" operation they have been running since Kennedy. 2) Deranged or demoralized people with little to no understanding of science.

Also related is the ancients's obsession with gold, not just because it is pretty, but because it is a superconductor.
The store of wealth only came about because of it's usefulness to those in charge.

Coriolis force is a term in the acceleration equation for a moving particle. If you take a position vector in polar coordinates and differentiate it twice, the Coriolis force pops out. This exactly matches up with the behavior of a ball rolling off of a carousel for example. It's not trickery, conspiracy, or a Jewish plot, just math pure and simple. Saying Coriolis force or acceleration doesn't exist is the exact type of denial I'd expect from you stooges. I wish I could say imaginary numbers "don't exist", but my computer and cell phone wouldn't work without that component of mathematics.
TAKE A DYNAMICS COURSE REEEEEEEEEEE

You ever notice that they always pounce on a potential different meaning of an argument you used? If you are even the slightest bit vague, they will exploit that, so you have to clarify it again. It's almost as if they were trying to drag the conversation through the most posts.

They also seem excessively stupid and vague themselves. They WANT you to ask for clarification so they can further derail threads. They wan't people to argue with them, so they can destroy threads. Just look at what this guy did . The thread had nothing to with flat earth, but he posted this to intentionally derail the thread.

Also, you ever notice that their go to guy that is orchestrating the "globe earth myth" is always the Freemasons. These guys are barely mentioned on Holla Forums except for connection to the Jews. The rest of Holla Forums would say the Jews are the ones pushing the globe earth myth, but they seem to take great pain in not mentioning Jews at all. Wonder why that is?

ACKSHUALLY the net acceleration of a falling object is affected by the Earth's rotation

People don't understand "wubba lubba dub dub" so let's break it down. "Wubba" is a difficult word. It's not just a stupid meaningless word, it actually has an Old English and mathematical term. The Old English "Wubba" means "I am dying". The mathematical term means "x 2". So essentially it means "I am dying. I am dying". Now onto "Lubba". This is an alternative word to "alcohol". Alcohol can be deadly if a lot is consumed. The phrase now reads "I am dying x 2, alcohol". Now onto "dub dub". These words have two completly different meanings. The first "dub" is said more softly than the second "dub". The first "dub" is a musical reference to dubstep. Dubstep is a mixture of bass drops and noise all of the place in perfect harmony. No words can directly translate this, but loosely translated means "is my poison". Now the phrase means "I am dying x 2, alcohol is my poison". Now onto the last "dub". As it is said more loudly than the first "dub", this means it is a reference from musical reference from the song "Fade to Black". Fade to Black is a song about suicide. This means that the definition of the second "dub" means "someone kill me now before I kill myself". Essentially, "wubba lubba dub dub" translates to "I am dying x2, alcohol is my posion. Someone kill me now before I kill myself". Now that I have explained this phrase, it now makes sense to everyone and they don't have to feel so stupid the next time they watch Rick and Morty. I hope my superior intelligence has made everything clear.

Don't be pseudo-intellectual

The equation to find the Coriolis force is as following:

Force = 2 * mass of object * angular velocity of earth * velocity of object * sine(latitude)

The angular velocity of Earth is 7.2921 *10^-5 rad/s

For example, if you fired a bullet that weighed 2 grams directly parallel to the earth's surface at 1000 meters per second at a latitude of 40 degrees the force due to the Coriolis effect that bullet receives will be 0.19 micro Newtons. For comparison, the force due to gravity on that bullet would be 19.6 micro Newtons, so the Coriolis force is incredibly weak compared to the rest of the forces acting on the bullet, but is still there.

If you wanted acceleration, just remove the mass from the above equation and you get 0.093 meters per second squared. This means that if that bullet from above travelled for 1 second, it would be of course by nearly 5 centimetres due to Coriolis forces.

I just want to believe in Antarctic Nazis coming back to purge the earth.
Shows up to D&C the thread. Why not start a flat earth thread of your own?

Known as a polynya, this year’s hole was about 30,000 square miles at its largest, making it the biggest polynya observed in Antarctica’s Weddell Sea since the 1970s.

That's just another Flowers By Irene delivery van you nutjob.

I wish everyone here knew about Admiral Byrd who went to continents beyond Antartica.

This is a smileberg thread.

Reported.

a comfy thread about shoggoths in antartica has been ruined by a flat earth sperg

Simply, you can just report and ignore them.

The hole looks like a killer whale. Could Orcas be National Socialists?

Lel, I didn't noticed it until you mention it.

Orcas would make awesome Nazi mascots, I wish I was a drawfag to make it happen. Maybe an Orca riding shotgun on a Nazi ufo, with a little hat and armband.

Same guy, just got on WiFi

Never mind, my id didn't change, polite sage for my dumbfuckery.

?

Batman….

hmmm interesting

We're neither talking Platonic physics here nor artifical phenomena like carousels. We're talking about the question if this effect is actually observable in the context of the real, physical shape of the Earth. That's what the last posts, this sub-discussion, is about. Don't derail the fucking topic.

I have, various in fact.

It's called "precise definition of terms", you illiterate retard. If you're not able to do that, you're simply not up to the task of debating a topic such as this. Take a few introductory classes on basic philosophy and logic, familiarize yourself with the basics of the Trivium, then come back.

You "logic" is so laughable (appeal to majority etc.), your lack of an actual argument so glaring, I'm surprised that nobody has called you out yet. Yes, my deceitful little friend, Freemasonry play an extremely important role in the Great Game, and yes, its intimately related to Jewry, that's why the German National Socialists banned and fought them both with such ferocity. Both, because many FMs are not Jews, and most Jews aren't FMs.

Would, should, could - does this actually happen in the real, physical world, this is the question here. This is what separates the doers from the talkers, and all the mathematical masturbation in the world is useless if you cannot or don't want to observe and gather data in an empirical manner. And reality speaks clearly: no, what you said is not the case. Snipers and long-distance shooters simply do not reckon with the CE. It doesn't play any role at all, the same way it doesn't play any role for pilots and missile operators. In the context of the debate regarding the shape of the Earth, the CE simply doesn't exist.' I mentioned three real-world domains where this is indubitably the case, something anyone with time and a search engine can confirm for himself. What do YOU bring to the table?

Fucked up my formating in the last paragraph. My points stand, though; don't come at me with how things are supposed to be. I'm only interested in hard facts and empirical data.