TRAVEL TO THE SHEIKS, PAY THE PRICE!!!

TRAVEL TO THE SHEIKS, PAY THE PRICE!!!

British electrician is locked up in Dubai jail for 'public indecency' after brushing past a man in a bar… days after a Scottish father was jailed for unwittingly using a fake £20 note

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4956176/British-electrician-jailed-Dubai-public-indecency.html

Still marketed as a fun and safe travel destination to good goys in europoor.

Other urls found in this thread:

psycnet.apa.org/doiLanding?doi=10.1037/pspa0000091
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not just that user. Look at the picture of the guy who got locked up, who's an electrician. See what I mean?

know the law of the land!

I think he looks quite normal

You consider him too smartly dressed for an electrician or what?

I don't get your remark…

what is this? the fucking earlobe thing again?

I'm confus, user.

This is more or less what I'm getting at.

While you're not wrong about Dubai being marketed in the west, westerners who want fun generally go to Ibiza or something, not really Dubai. From my own personal experience, western tourists who go to Dubai fall into 3 categories: genuinely naive and curious people who may or may not have watched Lawrence of Arabia movies too often, snobs who want to "tick the box" and wannabe rich posers who have fallen for the whole Dubai myth.

Even if I didn't know he's an electrician, just by looking at him it's evident he falls in the last category (wealthy people have different faces than non wealthy peoples, google it).

And absolutely no disrespect to electricians intended, that's not my point at all.

You're a fuckin spastic m8

Good job derailing the thread by being a cryptic fuckhead for absolutely no legitimate reason.

Everything I said is correct.

psycnet.apa.org/doiLanding?doi=10.1037/pspa0000091

That doesn't even make sense.

TL;DR

please not again

That means the "man" was/knew an oil prince or government official. Sandniggers love to abuse whatever power they can get their paws on, so while in the worst possible case in a White country you get punched for brushing against someone a sandnigger will call his daddy and have you jailed for a year. People who still insist in going have it coming just like the faggots who go to NK or any other shithole.

please not again

HE IS WHITE PAY ATTENTION KIKE

or the electrician was acting like a dick and they don't put up with shit from foreigners

What does this mean? Was he being a faggot?

He does look a bit like a faggot to be honest.

Hahahahahaha

Fucking kek.

People who dress like that often do but I was speaking more about his face. I already posted a link above, this is a subject which is fairly well studied and documented.

Simply put, when people dress up fancy, you can generally fairly easily discern the posers from the legit richfags.

Cheap haircut and his clothes have poor fit, especially his pants. His shoes are obviously cheap and worn with some non-stitched white rubber at the soles. How you get richfag from all this I don't know.

But even if he was a richfag, so what? Obviously some faggotry involved in any way with the "brushing" concept being involved.

why the fuck would you go to dubai and what is a isham doing in a bar.

for pointing out how sandniggers handle foreigners? Take your reddit-friendly non-offensive slur and fuck off faggot

for pointing out how sandniggers handle foreigners? Take your reddit-friendly non-offensive slur and fuck off faggot

for pointing out how sandniggers handle foreigners? Take your reddit-friendly non-offensive slur and fuck off faggot>>10723691

Jesus Christ fix your fucking site Jim

You sound like a bigger faggot.

You sound like a bigger faggot.

lol what a dumbass.

Ebin, simply ebin.

you forgot whores…
rich towelheads pay good money for white, western sluts to fly to dubai for sex…

What the Hell is going on?

Jesus Christ fix your fucking site Jim

CIAniggers be intercepting is my guess

site is slow as fuck so instead of waiting for a post to post retards hit post multiple times so their post is posted multiple time. post.

site is slow as fuck so instead of waiting for a post to post retards hit post multiple times so their post is posted multiple time. post.

Oh no!

Yeah, look at those idiots.

I've never been to UAE so I may not know what I'm talking about

the travel updates that I see (related to my work/industry) always seem like Dubai is building cheap tourist shit to try to show how 'different' they are from all the other Arab countries that non-Arabs don't want to go to

also Dubai is supposed to be a massive gay town, Im not even joking (gay MEN that is, not women)
it's like Alaska oil rig gay levels

They do have male prostitutes from Russia in Dubai, but usually it's the euruopean females that gets paid for eating shit. So what is gay about shitting in a whores mouth?

In America among the too much money with no real good reason to have it tech industry morons, the UAE/Dubai is popular. Dumbass millionaire 20-30 something year old men who've never worked with their hands a single day of their life but think they've got it all figured out because they went to university then got a job with an internet company. They have naked contempt for the men who build the apartment buildings they live in, for the men who build everything in society that isn't a smartphone app.

Christ I hate this industry.

He looks like a gay, and he probably did more than "brush past" another man in that bar.

Nigger you didn't even read the study. I did right now and it's retarded. If your neutral facial expression is positive looking then people think you're wealthy because you have less stress. The participants got a 68% correct. The guy in the picture is smiling so it masks his neutral face expression. Do me a favor. Kill yourself you stupid faggot.

Filtered for being a moron.

What is it with shitskins worshiping their Loos? A golden throne room.