Holla Forums and Holla Forums btfo by Merkel

This is Angela Merkel, leader of the liberal world order. Let's show solidarity with her and the other globalist candidates protecting Western values from far-right and far-left populism in Germany.

she's my favorite waifu

Why

not enough Hitler and to much Eva in her genetics

good goy
serve the Eye

You best start believing in shill threads, user.

You're in one

I'll post this here, take with a yuge grain of salt but Benjamin Fulford claims that Merkel is Hitlers daughter.

I seriously highly fucking doubt it, but it might be something to slightly consider.

merkel is just playing chess with the media and the political establishment. why do you think she's luring all those migrants into europe? that's right, she's enticing them into the lion's den and they'll not realize it was all 4D chess until it was too late

SAGE

you cannot hide the truth any longer, as soon as europe will have few other millions of migrants merkel will finally make her final 4D checkmate

Weak bait Holla Forums

AHOY COMRADES

That is some next level kikery m8. Do you know where you are OP?

S A G E

together we will show those nazis, amirite?

shareblue.com

Hey Holla Forums you know our propaganda works because it's not actual propaganda, right? Good luck trying to convince any rational person that Merkel isnt a flat out open borders commie who hates nationalism.

fuck drumpf, fellow
COMRADES

S
A
G
E

together we smash the fash

SHAREBLUE
.com

comrade

BASH THE FASH,
FELLOW COMRADE

Apparently Center-Right is communism, according to you.

COMRADE TIM?

officer please release comrade tim

I don't believe Holla Forums likes Merkel either.

Angela Merkel [Kasner] is genetically jewish, her family fled West Germany after the war and hopped the fence to enter Soviet controlled East Germany, which was unheard of at the time.
She joined up with the Communist party and worked as Propaganda Secretary before later on being chosen to help destroy Germany in its final stages, an attack by jewry.

Give it up KushnerBots, Trump is as much a servant of jewry as Merkel.

officer pls releas
COMRADE TIM
immediately
or I will share you blue!

fear my authoritah

fuck drumph amirite, fellow cruz missile

wrong. bear with me:

who do you think is the real nationalist?

You are a dumb nigger. She is anti Christian, look at her policies not the name. She is part of the luciferian order that seeks complete dominion over us

SMASH THE FASH, COMRADE
SHAREBLUE 2020

S A G E
A
G
E

FUCK DRUMPH
fuck the POLICE

amirite, fellow anarchist?

can i get large fries with this shitty thread, and make it kick im in a hurry

FUCK YOUR NAZI PRIVILEGE

IMMA CRUZ MISSILE NOW

IMWITHHER 2020

So what this guy does is he spreads the crew and shareblue meme on both cuckchan and here, pretends hes making accidental posts with memes from a group file that he "forgot" to change the name on, and then accuses anyone who disagrees with his civic nationalist positions of being shareblue. He also posts a meme that defends coalburners and suggests its offensive to blacks and hurts whites if you make a big deal about racemixing. Its a shill, report him.

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME

DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?

SONOFABITCH NAZI I AM DEMOCRAT

CRUZ MISSILE 2092

SHAREBLUE.COM

Hes assmad for being called out in another thread, and I guess pretending hes a malfunctioning bot now.

fuck DRUMPH comrade

fuck DRUMPH comrade

I recall the jewish media and kikes on here going along with the lie that they are opposed, yet they are both playing the circus.
1st picture was what Breibart reported, 2nd picture is the candid one that never made any jewish news media.

PS - the point of my post was show Merkel is biologically jewish, and was working as Propaganda secretary for the communist FDJ

PPS - Do please fuck off with all your

fuck DRUMPH comrade

NO JUSTICE, NO PISS

Obviously lefty/pol/ too at this point, spreading a countersignal to jews.

t. lefty/pol/

Were going to stop white genocide, and you will need to be dealt with before we can be sure our race is safe. Sleep tight cupcake, race war is coming and everyone cant wait to get their hands around your throat. Communism will lose.

yes, fellow comrade!

FUCK DRUMPHHH

share and like this post>>10664929

FUCK DRUMPH FELLOW COMRADES

SHARE AND LIKE THIS POST

I think he's making fun of shariablue, he's here to sage this thread. nothing wrong with that.

Reminder this guy is why you should report anyone who blames things on shareblue, and especially people promoting zionism and based jews, civic nationalism etc. He takes all the pro-kike rhetoric and "were all just Americans" stuff, and then says if you think "based niggers" shouldnt be part of society, youre shareblue.

He does this on cuckchan too, tomorrow he will be referencing the bot that malfunctioned in this thread and saying if you arent a zionist youre shareblue and an anti-trump shill.

that's right comrade! BASH THE FASH

FREE COMRADE TIM

Youre defending Jews, and that makes you JIDF. Your own countersignal makes you JIDF.

SMASH THE FASH

HOPE NOT HATE!

IMWITHER2196
share and like this post

SHAREBLUE.COM

GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE

he's right though, he's literally signalling the stupidity of shariablue, did you noticed the "DRUMPF" / "BASH THE FASH". To me he's only shareblueposting like you would goreposting to bomb a thread

am I right 6a8c87 ?

indeed

this thread has been shareblued.

VISiT shareblue.com

To: FUCK DRUMPH
and KILL NAZIS / END WHITE PRIVILEGE

share and like this post fellow comrades