Nooscope - Russia's collective conscience device

Well, this is something that nobody talks about and I feel deserves a thread here First of all, I myst clarify that Anton Vaino is Putin's current chief of staff.
This article from a website called WhatDoesItMean has some less biased insight of dubious accuracy.
August 17, 2016
Panic Grips America, Shuts Down NSA, After Russia “Reveals” It Has All Hillary Clinton Phone Calls
Now isn't it weird that the western mainstream media, which is always willing to paint narratives involving Russia as our enemies would pass this one out as "pseudo-scientific" nonsense?
whatdoesitmean.com/index2093.htm
A report about this from The Moscow Times was mysteriously 404'd
themoscowtimes.com/news/nooscope-54991
(1/?)

Other urls found in this thread:

law-journal.ru/files/pdf/201204/201204_42.pdf
archive.is/bsmfR
archive.is/q6hqg
themoscowtimes.com/news/nooscope-54991
archive.fo/bSCV3
archive.is/8ylhp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(2/?)

(3/?)

archive, nigger
archive

Whatdoesitmean is zionist conspiracy propaganda.

Here's the official research paper by Putin's Vaino (russian PDF)
law-journal.ru/files/pdf/201204/201204_42.pdf
Shock in the Kremlin as Ivanov is suddenly fired for Vaino (inventor of this supposed almighty device)
archive.is/bsmfR
ABC News calling the text pseudo-scientific
archive.is/q6hqg

But the Nooscope is a supposed actual invention that was completely ignored by western media.

Does it contain instructions on how to build a nooscope?
If not it's most likely bullshit

It very well could be. Using portions of actual news and then spinning grandiose, jewish fairy tales around them is the standard MO for whatdoesitmean.

That's the thing, it seems like it doesn't.

Then it's most likely shit from a bulls posterior.

Kinda makes you think though, why would the Russians make up this shit?

The actions of a handful of Russians do not make them the actions of the Russians as a whole.

During the Soviet era they threw a lot of resources into weird science and bizarre theories. Most of it didn't produce results.
This means that post-soviet Russia has a lot of whacky "scientists" running around and in the ol' Soviet archives you can find all sorts of insane bullshit.

Can someone explain to me what the fuck this thing does and why is it important enough to have a discussion thread.

Read the thread

"Bogdanov"

it makes me think you should kill yourself
go back to cuckchan faggot

Now where have I heard that name before

Try again.

S A G E
A
G
E

Must have nailed it

>themoscowtimes.com/news/nooscope-54991
archive.fo/bSCV3
Archived a year ago.
This is an /x/ CIA glow in the dark misinformation thread in Holla Forums to divert from actual hivemind tech already in use, so saged politely.

i think he was referring to "Alexander Aleksandrovich Bogdanov", but the co-incidence? perhaps this noosphere space-time busyness has something to it, kek?

Scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer.

What the fuck is this bullshit and why doesn't it have any simple explanation or summary?

I'm calling slide thread.

mummy, not fair, i don't understand it so it can't be right.

A NUUUU!

5 months ago BBC covered it.
archive.is/8ylhp

>archive.is/8ylhp
it is pretty clear to me that the concept identifies 3 sources that can be played. "three-stage mix level", "human spirit" and "tv, internet, etc"
the jewgle translation of the original document isn't good enough for me to understand the nooscope device, but i imagine it is some kind of big data analysis.
puts his work clearly into the memetic realm, imo

An explanation for those who spend too much time in imageboards.
That graphic is talking about Hideo Kojima, MGS2, and meme magick.
There's a reason why the japs are weird, they're way too advanced.
Most of the high-brained ones (read: hikkikomori) don't live in the Jew world anymore, they've gone isekai (godspeed comrade).
The russians in recent times have finally understood the genius of the japs, and finally decide to chase their senpais, they want in on the weeds and acid.
All the chans on the internet are the nooscopes, that's why you guys keep getting raided by government agencies.

tldr; meme warfare son, meme warfare.

anchored lol