A 16 year Boy’s Vision Of The Great Tribulation

A 16 year Boy’s Vision Of The Great Tribulation

In this video you will hear the real time recording of an open vision given to a 16 year old boy who describes in horror what he is seeing unfolding before his eyes. A terrible vision of the great Tribulation spoken of in the Book Of Revelation.

Suddenly, at 11p.m., I heard the distant sound of someone knocking very desperately on the front door. To my surprise, it was my sister accompanied by my nephew. He was in a state of SHOCK and clearly crying as tears streamed down his face. She explained that he was having visions in real time and she did not know what to do with him. I took him to the bedroom, cast everyone out, and locked the door for privacy. At that moment, I still did not have a clue how deep his experience was. I only knew he was having visions before arriving at my home.

Within my family, visions are a very normal occurrence. However, I wanted to make certain he was all right because it was his first experience in this area. What I did not realize in that moment was that I was in for the ride of a lifetime. I quickly learned that he was still seeing events take place once we settled in that bedroom. His eyes were wide open and he was definitively in a state of ecstasies, as the Apostle Paul would have called it. The depths of his visions were deeply extraordinary, as he was looking upon things that I understand will happen during the Tribulation period as prophesied in the book of Revelation.

Other urls found in this thread:

aminutetomidnite.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/davids-vision-of-the-great-tribulation-with-forward-from-joanie-stahl.pdf
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Want to know what's funny about people who receive visions? The ones who do don't make videos and prance around telling everyone about it for attention.

t. someone whom received only two visions and one auditory one that actually were coherent and meant something the auditory one was actually quite scary.

The shit I saw was beautiful, amazing even. The shit I heard, felt like my head was going to split into and my brain leak out of my nose.

All in all, bullshit video. I am ashamed that I have saw, heard and felt things, and I wouldn't go through great lengths to have myself literally whore'd out to the world to try and get shekels over shit I saw in my own intimate space of my mind.

Do you know what's funny about people like you? It's that we can tell you didn't even bother listening to his testimony because they address the exact point you're accusing them of. In fact, the real joke about people like you is you directly fulfill Bible prophecy yourselves in 2 Peter 3:3-4. Maybe you should for once keep your mouth shut and LISTEN instead of jumping to conclusions.

2 Peter 3:3-4 KJV
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

I cannot wait till you kikes are wiped clean from this earth and your disgusting shit

I forgive you and I pray that you will circumcise your heart and believe upon the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God who came in the flesh, and receive the Holy Spirit.

Fuck off delusional kike, I need no one to pray for me. I pray for myself.

You can't even say God's true name, so what's the matter kike? Scared?

Schizophrenics shouldn't be taken too literally.

Go back to >>>/christian/

Joel 2:28-29
And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days.

←- OP is a faggot
When I pimp out my sweet daughter dear
She will cry and she'll shiver with fear.
She'll take three at a time
('Cause that way they pay prime)
In her cunt and her mouth and her rear.

prophecy. via digits on a obscure Scythian time travellers noticeboard.

took a listen for about 10 minutes, it's literally just talking about horrors and blood. A war or something. But the faggot father or whatever it was pissed me off with his cucking to god, instead of just getting to the point, so I deemed it trash as of now. If anyone else wants to dive deeper and extract meaning from this nearly one year old broadcast, your call. I don't think it has any significance to us however.

who's watching this board right now? who needs to see a christfoil scripture thread on 8pol?

why do you care that we appear to be made up of church basement dwellers?

FTFY

I get some good revelations from mushrooms.

Matthew 22:14 KJV
For many are called, but few are chosen.

Here is the transcipt
aminutetomidnite.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/davids-vision-of-the-great-tribulation-with-forward-from-joanie-stahl.pdf

Believe in Jesus, be baptized in the Holy Spirit and stop sinning.

Jews, muslims, buddhists will be cast into the lake of fire where they will burn forever and ever.

And many self-professing Christians as well

Matthew 7:21-23
Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

A thread died for this bullshit clickbait. KYS OP!

And Jesus Christ died for your sins. Repent user!

Seriously, fuck off.

Gayest shit ive ever heard OP. even muh niberu is more entertaining

Yeah yeah sure, not everybody gets to be a polished shiny angel living with honey and milk in the paradise. Most, including me, will brawl in the dirt and face the hell that is left behind.

And I'm not going to abandon them. I will not take an easy ticket out. Let your god banish my soul for that, you coward.