Florida Dindu Robs Wells Fargo, Takes Cash to KFC

Florida Man Robs Wells Fargo Bank in Gainesville, Heads Straight to KFC with Cash
The bank teller asked if he had a debit card, assuming he wanted to make a withdrawal, at which time Reaves responded, “This is a bank robbery. Give me all your cash.”
After handing Reaves all of the cash that was in her drawer, the teller then asked Reaves if he wanted a bag, to which he accepted.
Rest that I couldn't fit:
thegoldwater.com/news/8526-Florida-Man-Robs-Wells-Fargo-Bank-in-Gainesville-Heads-Straight-to-KFC-with-Cash
oldweb.circuit8.org/cgi-bin/jaildetail.cgi?bookno=ASO17JBN006296
archive.is/Y07kz

inb4 kikes

some things you just cannot make up, they simply just are…

the memes write themselves

I wonder if you could get niggers to self deport if you closed down all the KFCs and moved them to Africa.

Not enough welfare

Double dubs checked

Bump for a good laugh. We might as well use them for humor until such time we remove them.

holy shit, this is amazing. what is it about KFC that draws niggers to it like a moth to a flame? Is there some scientific connection that I'm missing?

How would you forget to bring something to carry the cash in? Did he just have an impulse while he was at the bank that he should rob it?

just a racist stereotype goy, this is pure coincidence

Very likely.

The saying "everyone has a price" lives on.

I live in Alabama, we literally have farmers who sell watermelons on the side of the road

It must suck to be American and not being able to enjoy watermelon because it's a nigger thing to eat over there. Thank god my country has no niggers so I can enjoy it guilt free.

Stereotypes aren't true, they said..

What a fine opportunity to post this webm.

America has too many people in jail.

It's time to purge the jails a little bit.

Perhaps create a fighting pit, those that win the fighting pit, get freedom.

Damn, that's one chicken nugget scoon.

Why not go full Roman and just have them fight lions and each other to death in those tax hole stadiums? The founders based America on the Romans for a reason. This is destiny.

Watermelon is full of seeds and gets your keyboard wet.

Fuckin' stupid nigger should have gone to the Publix to get his fried chicken. KFC is overpriced greasy shit.

Florida is descended from spic culture than the British South. Southern is not a geographic location; it's a culture.

what is the mason dixon line for 400 please

Damn, man. How long you been sitting on this gem?

KEK
Quality post, user!

Paying good money for my sides. Last seen: Outer orbit.

In webm form, two years and 27 days. The actual clip itself, quite a few years longer. But you know you've got something good when it's still relevant 20 years after the fact.
Unrelated to the thread, but here's one I'm particularly fond of, from 2010, I believe.

I assure you we could use the nigger lack of long term planing and instant reward to deport their asses without violence.
We get a years worth of gib me dats,tell them they'll get it if they renounce their citizenship,we get a deal with Liberia to give them citizenship,we sell them how with 30k dollars they will live as gods in africa and we give them and free ride there.
90% of niggs gone,we do then same deal with the prison members offering them freedom as well.

THAT IS SO OFFENSIVE user WTF IS WRONG WITH U

don't compare Akama to a nigger

we should investigate this moon cricket's background, find out whether or not he was raised in a loving and supportive home. Was he denied education and economic opportunity in life?? I suspect this was not the case and the man was in the throes of starvation and near death. I blame society

Pussy.

Fucking Florida.

lol
but seriously fuck you buddy

Cooled down watermelon is okay during hot summers but it's nowhere near being among the tastiest of fruits. It's essentially just a crunchy form of sugarwater (spoon sweet watermelon on the other hand is the dessert of Gods).

There's nothing niggers love eating more than food that has just enough spices in it to be considered "spicy" while not having enough to actually be hot nor in any kind of blend to make it actually taste good. It probably helps that "KFC" is easier for a nigger to remember, what with their insistence on bastardization and acronyms.

how?
who wouldn't prevent this short of the robber being a fucking blackbelt?

T. self hating nigger

fighting each other to death, yes
lions, no, they're an endangered specie

The fuck are you on about? Southern culture is alive and well in Florida. My ancestors have lived between southern Alabama and northern Florida for a solid 165 years. There's little difference between the two.

Don't even try, they don't live here fam.

Thanks user, I've never seen the black Bob Ross show.

what the fuck

Grandpa always did that. He also put salt in his tomato juice he drank with his friend chicken livers. He died of a heart attack at the age of fifty.

Fried*

lolmad

KFC is too greasy for my taste. Alas, Church's and Popeyes are pretty few and far between, in my area. Funny thing is, the absolute BEST chicken I have EVER had was made by HWITE MALES, when I passed the examination for my concealed carry license. One guy even put on a rubber Obama mask and cavorted around saying "yessa massuh" and such. Good times that will always bring a smile to my face when I recall them on even the shittiest of days.

huwhytes males invented everything

Sheeeiit Niggers Love Some Chicken

What about that weird kind of meat you see in anime that looks like a cylinder with a bone sticking through it. What is that supposed to actually be?

Throw them into the ring with a god damned cougar, we've got enough of them to the point you can legally hunt with the damned things.

Think like the shank still stuck on the bone. From that I understand its to represent someone is eating an entire shank with a chunk of the round/brisket attached.

Back to cuckit.

Every Church's I've ever been to tastes like nothing.

Do blacks rob KFCs? Back when I lived in LA. It was only Mexicans that robbed KFCs. Is KFC the one true black church? Why do Californian niggers protect KFCs?

Even in Asia they know of the nigger's love of chicken.

That they do.

In actuality the "friend" would had led her to a whorehouse and sold her off for fried chicken.

Good taste, user

the white man will never understand the impulse of the primitive negroid brain

I live next to a small business roasted chicken shop run by this fat blonde old guy, the shop is literally just two rooms on the lower floor of his house.
Amazing taste, but 11€ for a single chicken.
Most of the time I cook my own at home (~4€ for a bigger chicken, less than 4€ after you factor in the oil, spices, and electricity.

This is a truly great American black man. He was just fully unrepentant, he didn't give a fuck, these days he'd be our guy if he was still alive.

Petey Greene. This is the realest of niggas.

Bump

Get the fuck out.

Don't forget this gem

Just deport nonwhite criminals instead of imprisoning them. That'd solve any number of problems.

DAS SOME GOOD FOOD MAYNE

Put your keyboard on the desk and use the keyboard drawer as a retractable food table.

Fill the stadium with all the non white criminals, start with 40-men melees to the death, each winner get put into a bracket for 1v1 matches. Go on until there is only a single one remaining then deport his nigger ass to Rhodesia with a bucket of KFC, a watermelon and a quart of Colt 45 malt liquor. If the winner is a beaner, send him to the most crime-ridden area of Mexico with a 6-pack of Taco bell tacos, a shitty chili-covered tamarind candy and a 4-pack of corona beer. A muslim? Free deportation to Israel with a Koran, fertilizer, a box of nails and a pressure cooker. Use Jewish criminals as punching bags for inmates in between matches. Make sure to show the circus on PPV and charge for live seats so criminals stop being a net loss to taxpayers. Meanwhile, use current jails for white criminals and have them do their time as usual, only sending them to participate in the fights for repeated bad behavior.

The Eternal Nigger

seem to recall a story about a group of black panthers, who fled to africa fearing arrest in the us, gathering on a beach and tossing their us passports into the sea. a few nights later, local nog fishermen caught them frantically splashing around in the ocean looking for those passports…
they simply cannot survive without the gibs…

Nigger must be doing something right.

You motherfuckers are disgusting.

Was it good Fried chicken?

It was to die for

Did the poor dindu get to eat some chicken before being arrested?

Oy vey

It's funny you mention that cause in Legion they play up Illidan as being the good guy back then and the "heroes" went and attacked him because they misunderstood what he was fighting for, and that Akama was a traitorous bastard.

The memes write them selves.

You having a giggle there officer?