What are we going to do about the Coup?

Alex Jones says they are getting ready to indict Trump before primary season. Likely there will be a COG overthrow of government and republican senators and congressman will be shown the door after the constitutional crisis. Your fellow man who you know as "progressives" will cheer this on and be happy to spill your blood. This isn't a honeypot thread for calls to violence. How can we fight back here? You will never have freedom again. They will take over the internet, the election process, and we will have war with Russia. Its do or die time, GTFIH.

archive.is/JasAO

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopedia.com/social-sciences-and-law/law/law-divisions-and-codes/martial-law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dead ((( politicians))) can't fuck things up.

t.fbi

Can't Have to wait until the next crash for Occupy II: Assault Rifle Edition. Trump's on his own until then.

Sage.

Then it sort of solves itself doesn't it.

We're going to not fucking take Alex Jones at face value, that's what we're going to do.

When was Alex Jones ever right about anything? I sometimes wonder if all his listeners have dementia. Or are there just infinite fresh crops of burgers who become waterfilterwarriors every day?

god I wish that were me

Agreed. Trump would need to address and mobilize the death squads using just war doctrine. I think most would agree that Trump is a step towards redoing the 40s, this time we have the arms and the technology to resist the jew and his wiles. Although a valiant effort to try to dismantle the beast from inside, he's gonna need us for this re-election and the successor he deems fit. Death squads are his diplomatic white flag.

In what universe? I sure don't agree at least. Actually this seems to be the most Jewish burger administration ever so if anything it's more like a step in redoing the 20s.

stopped reading right there, friendo

The corruption in the USA is getting absolutely third world tier lol

The Americans last hope will be to vote proud nationalists into their parliament who can undo the damages of decades of neocon, neoliberal/"progressive" policies must social and economic. Can you even meme all of them in and save yourselves before

“Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away.” - Benjamin Netanyahu

The Jews are already looking for a new host. America is full of literal traitors, the leaks confirm this and continual ex-CIA and ex-Generals warn about them but nobody will do anything. America is done for because it trusted those who should never be trusted under any circumstance.

Trump needs to declare martial law and put the Clintons, Obama, McConnell, McCain, and Ryan in jail immediatley. Mueller is proof the chance for peaceful reform is long gone.

Can the President do that without Congress/Senate? if so this is probably the best possible outcome, as the alternative ends with the UN deploying troops to the US

you have to go back

Yep.

encyclopedia.com/social-sciences-and-law/law/law-divisions-and-codes/martial-law

will the saudi controlled media be involved?

This has got to be an exaggeration
Trump is a lot closer to the 40s than any president in the last 30 years
Please kill yourself