Lesbian Couple Beats and Tortures Five Year Old White Child for Five Months

The Child Suffered Two Strokes as a Result

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4904084/Lesbian-couple-20-years-beat-boy-5.html
archive.is/vCzdu

You can see by the facial expressions displayed by the two subhuman dykes, that they don't particularly have any remorse or regret about what they did. And at the end of putting this white child through five months of Hell, leading him to suffering two strokes, they only get twenty years in prison.
There was no mention of a father in the equation, and I'm not sure if the kid was adopted or if the mother simply won custody after a divorce. Either way, all they're getting for this is twenty years, and then they'll be back out into the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/809854/lesbian-couple-beat-daughter-hammer-court-case-stealing-sweets-jailed
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/528006/Lesbian-couple-who-jailed-toddler-in-cage-and-killed-him-sentenced
joeforamerica.com/2017/05/parents-tortured-7-year-old-son-months-feeding-pigs-nana-called/
archive.fo/XpYtt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Family_Structures_Study#Allegations_of_scientific_misconduct
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FAKE NEWS

Gas the dykes.

Hey, you got the first post this time! What a sneaky little kike you are! Don't spend that shekel all in one place, ok?

BURN THE FAGGOTS

What a weird little freak you must be.

thought it was old news, turns out it's another

THIS IS NOT REPORTED IN USA

When are we demanding public hangings again?

There's almost a new "dyke murders child" story every 2-4 months now. Can we get a collage going? Normalfags who can't agree to two dads naively believe two moms would work. A collage showing the brutality of these dykes would be a massive redpill.

t. queer

found 3 cases until now

Lesbian pair who beat their daughter with hammer 34 times for 'stealing' sweets jailed
express.co.uk/news/uk/809854/lesbian-couple-beat-daughter-hammer-court-case-stealing-sweets-jailed

Lesbian couple who locked Liam Fee in cage and killed him are jailed
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/528006/Lesbian-couple-who-jailed-toddler-in-cage-and-killed-him-sentenced

Lesbian couple who beat their 5-year-old son with a hammer, duct-taped his eyes shut and kicked him in the groin in a brutal attack that caused him to suffer two strokes are jailed for 20 years

I'm afraid for the kids life, (((foster families))) are usually filled with pedofreaks.

Happened in 2015, they only now just decided on a 20 year sentence for the both of them. Still have yet to find any sign that the kid and his siblings have a father. My initial thought was that the dyke divorced and won custody of her kids, but perhaps they were all adopted by them. Hard to tell.

They seem to beat little boys and molest little girls, fucking cooch kissers man.

It is legal for the homofags to adopt in USA? That's effed up.

Not only is it legal is easier than straight couples.

Cant be homophobic now can we

OY VEY goyim! Not allowing these upstanding non-heteronormative couples to adopt white children (while at the same time, making it impossible for normal, white, happily married heterosexual couples to adopt anything but browns) would be discriminatory, goy.
You agree that any gay couple could raise a child just as well as a straight couple, don't you goy?
You're not homophobic are you, goy?
:^)

They're ugly inside and out

They need to hang on DOTR. I am enraged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocking.

How is beating someone with a hammer not attempted murder?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to ask what OP was sliding with old news.

see

This is a emergency!!! It's not good, it's not good. I am telling you mate!

I haven't heard many cases of straight couples doing this to children. One parent sometimes abuses the child, but I never heard about both.

Oh wait here is one
A mixed couple
joeforamerica.com/2017/05/parents-tortured-7-year-old-son-months-feeding-pigs-nana-called/

Had you only thrown these evil women into the nearest bog at the beginning of their evil ways this wouldn't have happened. Also raising a child you have no bloodline with is highly degenerate.

Gays need to be lobotomized.

just what the fuck man. why does this have to happen in my state? fuck child abusers. they all need to hang.

How'd this country get into a state where we don't hang monsters? Female voters? Kikes? I don't understand. Our fiction is nothing but glorified violence.

That's gonna lead to brain damage, if it hasn't already. Plus, he'll grow up with the psychological wounds and PTSD on top of that.

It would probably be more merciful to end him peacefully, I don't think he'll grow up to be happy. Maybe he will. Either way, if he goes on welfare, at least he's stopping one nigger from getting money.

not to mention he will never be able to receive proper counseling for his long term PTSD because he is male and if he tries to go to the media when he gets older to talk about his abuse he would be labelled lesbophobic or whatever.

Maybe he'll grow up to kill those who deserve killing, we sure didn't.

Our ancestors were right all along. Every thing they ever did in history was justified.

BURN THE HOMOS AT THE STAKE!

We'll control the media soon enough.

Why does it keep happening?
Serioiusly!

Skin these large tubs of fat and shit alive, then throw them in tub of ants. Burning their eyes out of their fat smug faces with a blowtorch would be almost a sexual experience.

Haven't been properly enraged in awhile.

We let kikes and women vote in and now look at it.

Lesbians and gays are mentally ill and vicious people.

Too easy. I suggest hanging them by their wrist strappado style until they die of asphyxiation or dehydration.

Reminder that lone wolf deployment begins this weekend.

Avenge our people. Secure their future.

They're called niggers.

I can't believe that the poor white children are being abused daily.

ENRAGED

1939: We will defend Poland from German invasion, trust us!
2009: We will defend Poland from a Russian invasion, trust us!
2019: Poland has been subverted by Putin, we must liberate Poland and bring them the wonders of multiculturalism!

OP, it was a plea bargain. It's plenty jail time for being a plea bargain aswell. They would've gotten the death penalty if they went to trial.

They should have been killed in the worse imaginable way possible, and it should have been televised.

Lesbians are really aggressive when they have had a couple decades of kike programming in their system. It goes hand in hand with the feminism message as well. They may have also had rough childhoods themselves, perhaps molested by a father, uncle, father figure etc. They're all damaged and a threat to society regardless.

Women are vicious when they are not controlled by men. Anyone who thinks women are gentle and caring when left to their own devices is delusional.

And yet, I'll bet no one executes these disgusting vermin.
If justice is to be had, they really need to be beaten to near-death, and then buried alive.

If the state has no balls to do it, I will gladly offer my services.
But if I do it, I demand the use of a blowtorch, too.

Kill ALL homosexuals. Start by shooting up the downtown arts districts in your city

Plea bargains in these kinds of cases should be a choice between a series of equally agonizing deaths.

The traditional solution to witches is burning them at the stake.

Like this:

t. FBI

So, based on experience: hot "lesbian" (who is just in fact a narcissist with no feelings) orders around butch "lesbian" (who is probably just a miserable landwhale and is dyking out by necessity) and the kid, who started out as a fashion accessory, is getting annoying.

A leftist showed me a "lesbians have zero reported domestic violence" stat once. I noticed it was REPORTED violence.

He's going to be hosting the televised executions most likely.

Fuck off freak.

You're new around here right friend? LGBTXYZ's are pushed straight to the front of the line.

CHECKED; GAS THE DYKES; ANTIGAY WAR NOW!

OF ALL WORDS OF TONGUE OR PEN, THE MOST LAMENTABLE ARE THESE: "HOLY FUCK, OUR ANCESTORS WERE RIGHT AGAIN…"

Our lives are not over yet, user -

go out at night with a revolver that you've loaded with gloves on. Walk up behind some nog/ZOG/kikey-dyke and press the barrel into their clothing and pull the trigger. The clothing will help muffle the sound and having the barrel pressed that close will ensure the gasses penetrate into their bodies, causing massive wounding.

WE ARE THE WEREWOLVES THAT WERE FORETOLD

Bonus points if you manage to ghetto blast "Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon as you're blasting them.

Lone werewolves and two-man-sniper teams will bring this fucking ZOG empire to its fucking KNEES -

god damn I just read all of this shit, and you know what, I know a lesbian couple and they're absolutely useless, all they do it bitch and whine about how they don't fit into society and can't do anything because it takes too much energy out of them, because they have muh autism or muh ptsd and whatnot despite being perfectly functional for things such as going to fantasy fairs or collecting harry potter merchandise and what not. lesbians are truly horrifying, these type women, the one's who simply leech from the welfare they get while writing harry potter fan fiction, the ones who spread SJW cancer over social media, these women are indeed worse than nu-male beta cucks who at least do their part as poor cog in the machine, these women are real jerks.

pick both. what is it about dykes that put such a massive chip on their shoulder they behave like nigger child soldiers on a brown-brown high?

Fags and dykes should not be allowed to adopt children.

HAHA I LOVE HANGING DYKES WITH MY AR!%

Don't b hitler there is evil in every person religion and sexuality jus becuz some do bad stuff doesnt mean ALL do bad things ok?

the arguments ive gotten myself into, the (sort of) friends ive lost just because I say things that should be common sense is sad. im so exhausted. the homo shit is so accepted and part of our society now its hard to say anything negative without looking "crazy".

FTFY

user, one of my "friends" was not-so-obviously pimping out her "daughter" so I just turned up the Jesus on her and she sperged out, spread crazy rumours about me (SJWs always project) and blocked me on Facebook.

Where on god's white earth do you think you are?

/thread

Hi FBI.

But how am I going to meet cool art chicks then? Not all of them are dykes.

The same thing happened in Scotland, a mother and her lesbian partner murdered her son after keeping him in a cage and feeding him on dog shit for months.
archive.fo/XpYtt
There are plenty of other links, go and find one.

thats disgusting.
oh yeah, this happens non stop. Its why I dont even use jewbook anymore. All it was is virture signaling and projection of each others insecurties and faggotry at other people. there was one pic of me taken a couple years ago that has a confederate flag in the background that entire obsession threads were made to virture signal to each other about how much they hate me and racism. it was mostly people I knew in highschool and all their gay friends.
The jaw dropping faggotry is stunning, all the sane people are too busy doing things worthwhile usually.

Jesus fucking Christ

It's weird how people think that women who have a chip on their shoulder and hate men would do anything but treat a boy lower than dirt, and that women who were abused as children by women won't do the same to young girls. Not only that but they let these pigs get married and adopt boys and girls and then everyone is shocked when it goes wrong.

Someone here probably has stats, but I remember reading at one point that lesbian couples make up the vast majority of married same-sex couples and same-sex couples that adopt children, AND they were the bigger group to lobby for it. Strange how that works with men and women being about 50/50 of the population, it's almost like women actually need a man in their lives and when they don't have one they become completely unhinged.

I think there is a freak occurrence in some women where their instincts are somehow reversed. They don't want to be loved by a man, and they don't want to love a child.
They want to be despised by a woman, and despise their children.
Lesbians I feel are genetic flukes, fags are just degenerates to the nth degree.

Let me guess, the kid was white. The nigger hated it (since all nigger hate children, especially white children, especially white children they have too take care of).
Then the dumb cunt seeking approval from the nigger joins him in abusing her son. I hope the nigger hangs, but I hope that cunt is tortured slowly in a hole for as long as she can stay alive.

fry these ugly dykes

Women are hysterical. Their emotions can overwhelm them, and they are overly vindictive, with lower impulse control than a man.
When a woman throws a fit, she needs a man around to calm her down and have the final say. When you get two women together (the worst kinds, lesbians) they won't check each other for bad behavior at all. In fact, if they think they can get away with it, they'll act on every emotion they feel.
Then they'll bounce their emotions off of one another, making things even worse.

I fucking cringe every time I've seen a dyke couple with a son. Even if by a literal miracle the dykes are nigh-completely perfect parents the boy is still going to be fucked up because he will have zero idea about how a man is even supposed to act. Not even being a faggot would be an option because they will have no idea to even connect with a man on any level whatsoever.

Even fucking THAT is the best case scenario that never really happens. Because we know what happens.
I get even further cringes when I see that the dykes also have a daughter. Like I said, even in the most benign, impossible way imaginable, the girl is still going to be the favorite and the boy is going to have his self esteem actively undercut at every opportunity lest nature take it's natural course and the boy starts to take his place as the head of the household as nature intended. Can't have that so the dykes will always make sure to handicap their sons in any way they can lest their own insecurities be triggered by a man expressing strength in their presence.
The only saving grace if you can even call it that is that most dyke couples only have one child because they realize that trying to raise a child with another woman who is likely just as neurotic and emotionally unstable as they are is a colossal nightmare. This whole practice is at it's core an attempt to have a "normal" life despite the fact that there are few things less natural than a dyke.

It's all so very fucking tiring.
not raise by dykes myself but my mother had 2 dyke friends with a son and two guesses as to how he turned out

Poor kid.

They do, it's just institutionalized within generational ritual sexual abuse. To split hairs:
(sage for increasingly off-topic)
(checked)
(checked)

He will be "OK" until he starts murdering women randomly, and everyone pretends they dont know why, and blame it on the "sick misogynist society"

Can confirm this. Seen a kid who was sexually abused at a very young age. Is now not retarded but very close. Can't hold a job, responds instantaneously, full blown /r9k/ memes without the attention whoring. Feel so sorry for the kid but can't do anything. 23 years of age and it's heartbreaking to see because she's fucked for life. This was not an SRA case that was taken on, but rather confirmation from victim and abuser which was thrown out. However, her along with SRA, etc often form altars due to the trauma inflicted. Unfortunately there don't seem to be altars, she's just in a state of arrested development and a permanent thousand yard stare. It breaks my heart because I do not have the capacity or skills to fix this. She's permanently damaged and mentally fucked for life as a result of another human being - make that a sub-human who deserves the fucking rope, rather a rope and an anchor, hence image.

Agreed user. Agreed. See previous post. Limiting my words as much as possible.

Well, I have to disagree with y…

I've yet to meet an "artist" girl who isnt a: dyke, fat, slobbish, total whore and/or attention whore, sjw, retarded, has shit taste, or some combo of the above. Once in maybe 20 thousand you'll find one who is sane, straight, cute, loving, loyal, and and is basically a normal woman just with some weird "quirks" and has a talent for some form of art or another (usually music). But those women are ALWAYS married from an early age.

The most personal experience I can think of was a girl named "Andy" (Andrea). White girl, blonde hair, blue eyes, about 5'4", perfect body, didnt "party" in high school, was very sweet and friendly, played sax and painted and still does both (also has 2-3 kids now, I forget how many). THE girl I think of when people start talking about "perfect qt3.14 aryan grills" and whatever other meme they want to talk about. She came INTO high school already in a long term relationship with a guy who went to another school. She never once showed interest in another male beyond friendship, she was engaged before she graduated, and they married right after she graduated. I think he was a year older and had had time to establish himself on at least a basic level to provide a home for her. Now? Nice house, nice kids, doing well, still married.

The only other really "arty" chicks from HS? Be they musicians or painters or drawfags (drawdykes?) or w/e else, all ended up fat, or lesbians, they whored around in HS, relentlessly flirted with every boy that was a 7 or higher, fucked plenty of them before getting to college and going full dyke, etc, well except for this one drawfag girl that was obese as fuck, shes still a virgin as far as I know, graduated w/o ever having had a b/f and to this day hasnt been married (probably has a lot of cats to, but I dont know).

So, who are these "cool art chicks" you speak of wanting to meet? Because the few I know who exist, that arent fat, dykes, etc have been effectively married off since they were old enough to grow tits

I knew a jew who I was told was raised by, get this, FOUR MOMS.
Of course they can't all be his real mom, only one is, but I was told this by his fat dyke friend. I wonder if that's how jews are born, four dykes get together and do a seance and they're left with a boy in the middle, pre-circumcized and everything.
He's extremely tall for a kike too so I suspect the sperm donor was a white Germanic goy whose genes went to some kike monster. I feel bad for whoever the dad was, this is why I will never donate sperm.

Even when they have daughters, in my opinion they won't necessarily favor her all of the time. If she turns out naturally pretty either due to the father's genes or if they adopted, the female jealousy could kick in and they decide to hate her just as much, or molest her.

It's also not surprising that you get all of these issues when you go by almost everyone's power ranking on the subject, which was backed up by some study that I forget how they quantified it. But the order of best parenting obviously starts with father+mother, but after that single father, two fathers, single mother, two mothers. Basically a man still has full mental capacity in theory, so it's better to have a mother to help out, but ultimately if it's just the father he'll find a way to make everything work out and still be stable. Even with how faggots can be, at least two fathers will not fall apart at the seams like a woman will in the absence of men. Single mothers will struggle with basic shit but usually at least give an effort, while dyke mothers will actively make things even worse and only had children in the first place to feel "normal" and virtue signal about being "normal".

1. He ded
2. He killed one or both "parents"

Exactly, it's like putting a microphone near a speaker and then yelling. They amplify their own shit, which reflects off and intensifies, destroying everyone around them.

Is she single?
Just kidding don't wanna fuck with that

Trick question, its both

I want to mutilate these two.

How does this amount of savagery and barbarism not warrant the death penalty? If they're capable of doing that to their toddler then what the hell would they be capable of doing to other people and their kids? Instead they spend 20 years in women's prison, which is essentially a females only paradise resort, only to come back out free to do whatever they want. Are they going to at least be put on some sort of a list? Barred from adopting or being a babysitter? Or is this going to be another case of the (((establishment's))) token degenerates getting off lightly/scott-free while men who don't pay their taxes or a parking ticket are all but literally publicly crucified?

I don't really care that they were lesbians but that's fucked up that they would hit a kid

user, I, I laughed at first due to the Holla Forumstardation.

but instantly realized it was a detached humor. Thanks for the smile but honestly, when you get up close and personal to these people you will realize how fucked up this world can be. As a victim myself, I thank God I never turned out to be a faggot or some autist who played the victim card for attention whoring purposes. Also, no need for SSRI's or any (((therapy))). But when you witness another individual's entire life from childhood to adulthood and the suspect has got off scot-free and has disappeared you will fully understand and realise how one individual can mentally fuck somebody up. To elaborate, i'd suggest you watch rain man because this is what the situation is like and it was heartbreaking to witness and interact. It's beyond reprobate and this poor girl is gone for life. She'll never be normal. She was a healthy child that literally became a retard because her father raped and did god-knows-what when she was v. young. It's disgusting and he deserves to be where he ends up. I'm sorry for blogging here and shit but if I could give you more details I would, long story short…. kid is now grown up and fucked in the head and living in a small town with no future and niggers are taking advantage of her retardation. It's a fucked up cycle that never ends and it's funny to joke about shit until it hits close to home. The wheel always turns so be weary about what you mock because there's always a little bit of truth in the jest. I hope you have overcome your own problems but at least you're capable of socializing and interacting. God bless

Welcome to Holla Forums. Enjoy your stay. Before long you will be one of us.

Good point about the female jealously thing, I forgot that can come up, you are entirely correct.

Here are 2 pics I have, I think one of these is the report you are talking about. Had to do a bit of digging but I found them

You being literal here and actual niggers coercing her into fucking them?

The one on the left isn't very well done. Having a 'lesbian mother' doesn't imply you were raised by two lesbians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Family_Structures_Study#Allegations_of_scientific_misconduct

I'm not sure if the second image was the one that I was thinking of but it sums it up well enough to work.

Also for the first one is right because it includes all lesbian mothers not the full on dyke couples. Those would be much worse. The rest of them are closer to a washed up woman gets bored of her husband, decides she's a lesbian, gets divorced, hooks up with a woman maybe once or twice, and stays single for the rest of her life. Those are more like the rest of single mothers which is still alarming from numbers like that. And in those cases she at least had a child the normal way, even if it was from a hookup that's still less degenerate than getting a child with the single purpose as a status symbol to validate your (((alternative lifestyle))).

Same sex couples do okay. Between straight married couples and straight, non-married couples.
The only problem might be that same sex couples are less stable. But the ones that adopt children might not have that issue idk

Revisionist historians are the worst.

Found the eromenus.

the little boys enjoyed it?

Will my hatred for homos continue to rise? The more I am exposed to their unnatural ways the more I come to dislike them. I was told they were decent people, but more and more shit coming out about them paints a worse and worse picture of them every day. Will it come to a point where I will wish death upon them anons?
No I have not slept with a man.

Yup there will come a day. It will likely be when you get to see the true degeneracy in person. Not just seeing a fag or dyke, but seeing them do horrible shit right in public in full view. That moment it will cease to be facts and anecdotes you read on the internet and the realization that this shit actually goes on not only in real life but also right where you live will strike, and if you have truly left the bluepill behind, angry bile shall rise in you and nothing but a desire to purse will come to replace it.

my "i'm totally not a beta, just a bifag" coming out when I was in my teens haunts me too user. Just remember, you and I were made to feel that way instead of actually improving ourselves into alpha straight males for a reason.

Purge. Damn it I am doing myself no favors.

The only good homosexual is the TWO-D homosexual.

GTFO fag-enabler! evry homosexul act is just another part of the kike agenda. children deserve better then this.

I hope the kid puts at least one of them down execution style once they are free.

And, if he does so. Keep the other cunt scared of me.

Some of us have long memories that predate female western boards.
There is much in and many, so many that will never forget.

You talk about straight shota, I will invite my friends.

I bet they all have degrees in feminist theory or some other related bullshit.

I'm sure most of you haven't put pussy-faced by an older woman. A smell you can't get out of your mind know long how you live.

Mein volk is more imprortant than you.

I imagine child abusers aren't treated well in female prisons either, right?

As a father of school aged children I just cannot imagine how anyone could do this to a child. My children are wild sometimes, they get into all kinds of shit, they break and take apart just about anything they can get thier hands on …. and man, I never knew patience until I had to deal with tiny little 3 and 4 foot terrors running around

but having said that there are so many smiles when I see them into stuff in the yard … they are so funny, and thier imaginations are just out of this world

it breaks my heart to read an article like this …. how could anyone do that?

It hurts to read this.

He's going to put at least one of them down execution style.

I'm going to keep up with him for the next 10-20 years.

Dyke couples have the highest rate of domestic violence of any married combination.
Their relationships also usually turn sexless after a relatively short period, in fact the phenomenon is so common that it has a name in gay culture: "lesbian bed death" also the name of a shitty gothic rock group

Enough with you. Broken children given their exit. Some are different than me. Who else gives them hope. Goes to seem them bi-weelky.

My boys surprise me and my daughter she sees me inside out.

They aren't.
And the ones that are decent, despite their sexuality, are vilified by the rest of their peers.
Video related. Many fags fucking hated this guy, for exposing their filthy and disgusting ways.
Straights have no fucking idea just how inherently depraved gay culture is. They have internalized the deliberately deceptive hollywood "friendly and quirky but harmless gay" meme.

Stillwater/Durant here.

Its fucking Oklahoma. Atleast OSU is a based campus but there are still LGBTQGTAVMTV groups trying to get popular.

Villified? All that matters is the children.

I'm not sure about anyone else but being a magical dad is the most important thing in the world. Gladly lose future jobs if I wasn't OPSEC even.

All they worry about is that their father does not sleep much.

I heard Nebraska has a rape problem, make them live in the wilderness there.

not to blackpill but I think its the opposite. most criminals have stilted morals anyways (white knighting, fag shit)

What Would Frank Do?
if they escape the justice system just for being womyn.

dubs confirm my unfathomable rage

The other day I posted these on another website during a debate, and my opponent claimed that they were proven to be biased in another study. When I took a look at the report, it didn't seem to necessarily conclude that these studies were absolutely false. Does anyone have any advice on a counterargument I could've used, besides stating that the study doesn't seem to have been disproven?

The post is self-explanatory. Try reading it again.

huh

Many "whites" in Oklahoma have savage red nigger injun blood. These two have that look. Cork-eyed mamzers.

COMMON FILTH WAS RIGHT

I don't have a source for you, but it's something like 65% of lesbians were victims of domestic abuse.

I always wondered why it was so hard for Jake to adopt Eliza while reading the blind mute story.

obligatory

regret is not always obviously visible, even when someone feels it. plus the photo's were likely taken a fair bit after the trial took place, they are likely thinking more about themselves and their current situation more than their victim. Most people always put themselves first after all, and put others second.
There is no doubt that what they did is a disgusting crime which also has too light of a punishment for what it is (same for child molesters and rapists. commit a heinous crime get a few years and a sex offender tag. Way too light of a sentence in my opinion, the only time I think the punishment should be a few years in prison is when it seems said person committed the crime but it is questionable as to whether the person actually did it)

on a side note, I hope in the prisons where people like this end up have inmates that do shit like taking their food and beating them down frequently.

you mean they'll be in prison for 3-5 years and then freed on parole. I'm actually surprised they even got 20 though, honestly better than I would expect when women go to court.

There's a documentary about those sick fucks called "boy with henna tattoo".

HAHAHAHA A DEAD NIGLET IS A GOOD NIGLET

That's what I also believed when I first read the story, but no, the nigger is his biological father, and the mudshark is his stepmother, he was apparently abused by his mother as well.

I was horribly abused as a child until I ran away at 13 . 32 now and recently diagnosed with PTSD I hope to god this child doesn't have to suffer the depression, anxiety & paranoia….

Does anyone know if one-year judicial review is standard in OK?

everyone seems to wish these women are treated like shit in prison. In a men's prison I'm sure they would be, but in a women's prison I doubt they stand out from the rest except in going so far as using a hammer.

I wonder who the siblings ended up with.

You shoud talk to Dark Research user if he's around, he'll hammer that iron hotter than ever before. Holy shit he's seen and done some awful ehit

Forgot to mention he's a repentant homosexual and is damaged goods. He has an entire folder of screencaps that make even frontline combat veterans vomit in horror and seems to delight in mapping out the rot and stoking the flames of hell itself. He's getting better though…

That's pretty much correct. The act of a woman messing around with another woman has very little meaning in and of itself. It is how mentally fucked up they are and all the other baggage wrapped up in their lives that makes them terrible people.

Just like race-mixers, their relationships are based on hatred rather than love.