European Art Thread

Are the (((mods))) still banning European art? With its larger file sizes, I find that 8/pol/ is great platform to share and catalog European cultural artifacts.

I've built up an 18gb collection of around 6500 labeled and digitally restored European paintings. mega.nz/#F!rVcExIbB!VN9alzay0OrctggvEn1DUg

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/t/thread/741709
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's something fun:
Search for Jewish artists or Jewish made art in ixquick or whatever search engine you use.

Thanks user. Mods deleted a pretty comfy nature admiration thread the other day too.

I should be labeling these, sorry.
This one is Richard Wagner's "Pilgrim's Chorus"

Jean Baptiste Lully: Te Deum

Mozart: K475

I wouldn't mind of this thread, I see this more as some "morale boost".
And if someone is looking for more music, I think KuhlauDilfeng channel in youtube has tons of those.

>(((Mendelssohn))): Violin Concerto in em

>(((Mendelssohn))): String Octet in E-flat

Wagner: Rienzi Overture

Please don't post kikes.

:)

Top tier thread OP.

Kikes in music are no joke. They have used their control of record labels to almost entirely purge Europeans from the classical music. Almost every publicized virtuoso is now a kike or a gook. If you are going to post music in a European art thread, make some effort to ensure that it is free of non-Europeans.

We need more threads like this; beauty calms the soul.

I know the struggle fam, I really do. But for Pictures at an Exhibition, the best modern performer is Kissin, kike or no.

It reminds us what we are fighting for between all the shilling and kikery

Wagner: Tannhauser Overature (Reportedly a favorite of the mass murderer Samuel Heidstein)

I love this but you'll probably call me a pedo for liking it

Jean Sibelius: Violin Concerto

Another fun one by big B

What are some good classical recordings I can download off RED?

I'm but a simple classical enthusiast and know nothing of this RED, but every pece and every composer I have posted is excellent European art music. Deutsche Grammophon has been the premier record label for classical music for decades.

J.S. Bach - Chaconne in D minor from Partita No.2

Ok, I'll check that label out, along with a bunch of the recordings posted in here. I know obviously I have to begin with some of the greats like Beethoven, Bach, Wagner and whatnot, (and I already have listened to some stuff by them,) but I want to obviously avoid the jews, including the performers, so which specific performers or performances are good, I have no clue about as long as the name isn't something like Ezekiel Goldshekelsteinberg.

RED is redacted, a private tracker like what.cd used to be.

I can't download that large a file on MEGA.
Is there a torrent?

I haven't made a torrent yet. My art collection is still growing, a torrent would probably be annoying to update

The worst part. Communists and kikes want all of this dead and gone.

As OP kindly pointed out earlier in this thread, classical music has been completely inundated with jews and asians at this point. There really is no getting around it. Just use your jewdar, best judgement, and don't pay for anything. Oh and stay away from (((Arnold Schoenberg))) the composer. He's an unapologetic kike that destroyed all music after 1920 or so. On that note stay away from anything written after 1920. Use my posts as a good jumping off point for classical composers and you should be alright.

Hans Pfitzner - Piano Concerto in E-flat major, Op.31

Sonata in D minor, K. 517 by Domenico Scarlatti

Ralph Vaughan Williams - Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis

Come on user I have other art torrents as a trade.
Like a 40k set sorted by artist. Over 1,200 painters.
A Scandinavian set.
Many others.

Scarlatti

Bach: Fugue in gm BWV 578

Thoughts on MoTab? (Song is Shenandoah)

Whatever op.
I know you work and I give you credit for it.
You posted here and another board as well.
I will rip what I can from Mega until I hit the limit.
You will miss out on about 60gig's of other art.

How do download limits work on mega? How much do they let you take?

In the spirit of this morale thread I won't be overly critical here. MoTab is good morally pure music made by our people. Also these choirs and musicians play classical pieces sometimes. Good stuff.

Around 4 gigs for me.
I use a free account.
It will reset over time, but not sure how long it takes.
Hit the limit before and the download was lost at that point, went back sometime later and was able to download smaller files again.

Here my current art thread on halfchan /t/.

If you need a seeder post in the thread and I will transfer the host file and help out.

boards.4chan.org/t/thread/741709

Post the statues and make my dick like stone.

They did a piece called "Consider the Lilies" and the cheerfulness and calm it seems to radiate really affects me.

I'm learning how to make a torrent. What trackers should I use?

hoo mamaaa

I love these threads. They're a breath of fresh air, they let you recharge your spiritual batteries, and remind you of what you're fighting for. In a world perverted by Jews and defiled by shitskins, it's good to see what a white world is like.

for some hilarious contrast, check out this jewish art
i'll delete if you guys want, just thought it was funny

Clean, pure, objectively beautiful and meaningful. No wonder the Jew hates white art. He peddles ugliness, disgusting depravity, shapeless, meaningless 'art', and images such as "Piss Christ" that seek to insult and defile white art.

This is why threads like these get anchored or deleted; (((certain interests))) don't want us to be motivated or refreshed by our ancestral artwork.

They want us mired in filth, degeneracy, and demotivational propaganda 24/7 so as to keep us hopeless, apathetic, and distracted. Don't be.

This is who you are. This is where we come from and where we are returning to. This is what we're fighting for.

THIS IS EUROPA.

If you're going to contribute to the thread, please upload more than one image per post. This thread is being constantly bumped as it is, and there's no need to run out the post limit without maxing out the art that can be contributed.

I'm not posting pics for ants. I'm using the whole 12mb.

apologizes for ant sized. couldnt find anything higher res for them when I was doing master studies.

Is there a way to one click download all images from thread?
Or can OP upload rar to some place?

First time on 8ch , this thread is amazing

I'm done for now. I hope my contributions were well received.

Fewer naked little girls next time.

It's not like it's degenerate, sexualized trash, user. Quit being such a prude that you can't appreciate good art or the inherent beauty of the human form.

Don't post paintings of naked adolescents or younger, even if it's from a respected artist or a historical art. Laws are different from country to country and I'm sure law enforcement would love to arrest some wrongthinkers.

t. Person who loves architecture & history but comes from a country where certain hentais are illegal.

Learn to hide your perversions better, you might live longer.

Die in a fire.

Break the conditioning. Not everything has to be sexual and you don't need a knee-jerk reaction to whatever Pavlov's ingrained in you.

The fact you immediately see nudity as sexual, and nothing else, says more about your perversion than anyone else's.

Kek

Grabbed these ones from the last thread, sorry for any reposts

It's about legal reasons. Recently in my country someone got arrested for having Virgin Killer album depicting naked girl in his collection.

But whatever, keep posting naked girls, I'm sure it is as facinating as nature, or historical moments.

8/pol/ confirmed for kike psyop. This board exists only to stir shit between white nationalist groups and spread demoralizing black-pills, while suppressing all threads that build morale and comradery.

I hope I am not posting doubles

Go fuck yourself kike

Lets enjoy it while it lasts then!

My folders are disorganized and the thumbnails are too small, i hope I got the right pictures.

Question for history buffs.

Did our ancestors around middle ages or abit later, in germany, or scandinavia really sit around like this, performing high arts on grand instruments, wearing fine clothing etc.

According to Varg Vikernes, before christians came around, europeans had super advanced architecture, statue-making, fine gold crafting etc, and created complicated artwork, and music beyond our dreams, coming straight from the "aryan" soul, then christians came and destroyed it, and artwork became ugly 2d shit.

ten out of fucking ten thread

The fact that 99.9% of all these paintings, sculptures, architecture, and music is from after Christianity dominated Europe should tell you everything you need to know.

Thanks for posting these images. My fingers are tired from saving so much (i dont use downthemall)

Will post this, and maybe some more, but I think we will end up posting doubles.

I guess Varg is a retard then.

Are you into video games? I wish the publisher wouldn't be such pathetic plebs, just look at some of the images here, what amazing & magical scenes. Would be perfect for a Skyrim/Morrowind type of RPG game, or a movie. Very beautiful scenes. Also like artwork featuring people with armor, or just people wearing fine dresses, or clothes in general.

Really pagan type of clothes, the craftmanship is facinating. Lord of the rings were famous for great details in their clothing.

Is there an easy way to mass download images and retain the original filename? torrent? Unless I missed it, DTA doesn't have a mask for it and everything else I tried sucks.

Thanks for the link op and good work.

Damn user you have fantastic taste

ChanThreadWatch.

You're welcome.

It's fair to admire the human figure in an artistic form. But you are definitely a pedo.

shit had one jap tutorial mixed in. finger slipped on moving the file with a hotkey to the same folder.

thats all for now, wanted to contribute something more significant than ant sized pictures. thanks to everyone who posted art so far, i've saved them all.

Threads like this drain away my rage, thank you.

Thank you so much OP, been looking for something like this for a few days.