boards.4chan.org/k/thread/35211774

Welp OP is RIP. Everyone is welcome to take a lookat /k/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/FgbC1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What could go wrong?

Hand hurts and starts peeling

Some user calculating what he did

Well, that was fucking retarded. One for the ages.

See you guys, 4/k/ids is topping us in the "dumb fucks doing dumb shit" department.
Somebody test one of those flecktarn flak jackets with 5.56 or something while wearing it I dunno

Of course it's a leaf.

How about one of them fancy titanium russian riot helmets and a M995?

let me just take a pic of my arm burning off *takes pic*

God, that's terrifying.

I wanted to fit the name enough that you could figure out what the filename is without hovering over the title.
Got a four letter word for pajeet that ain't indian?

kebab has 5 letters and pajeet has 6, anyone could guess what the f ended with

Looks fake.

Go check out the thread, doesn't look fake. If it is though he got them good.
We'll know for sure tomorrow, watch Canadian News

It's plausible enough. Regardless, pic related so fuck off.

archive.fo/FgbC1

The absolute state of cuckchan.

Sage for slide thread.

This is not how skin works, but you can put this on a resumee for practical effects for horror films, I suppoose.

i mean yeah that's great.

BUT THIS IS A BOARD ABOUT POLITICS YA GIANT CUNT MATE

Nothing he did was potentially fatal, even if he removed the fucking mask.

Chlorine gas is heavier than air, and last time I checked, getting some chemical burns on your arm was not lethal damage. Additionally he'd need to seal the room and sit in that gas, breathing it for a while. Chlorine gas kills by chemically burning your lungs / airway so bad that you can't breathe. Furthermore it takes minutes for those burns to develop - agonizing minutes while you breathe it in over and over again. His entire body would be covered in burns if the saturation was high enough for that to happen.

I have looked into this shit extensively on numerous occasions. Go look up the time-to-death for chlorine exposure - and NOT pure chlorine, because the shit he made was limited by the (at best 5-10%) chlorine in the bleach, which of course is about 90% water.

Now look at the amount he used. You would need GALLONS to saturate that room (and remember the gas itself would be pooling on the floor and would need to be circulated). He poured a little bit in a cup, for fuck's sake. I cleaned out my basement using concentrated bleach and ammonia and got more chlorine exposure than this motherfucker, and I wore a full mask and was 100% fine, to include the exposed parts of my skin.

Fucking sage

was it the obama leaf?

gas yourself

except someone dies due to mixing bleach and ammonia at least once a year.
2 mol chlorine = 1m cubed (cl gas). 1 mol chlorine = 35g, so 35g to make a metre cubed of gas. even at 10%, that's only 350g.
but yeah, not a lot in that cup, most danger is from the heat of the reaction leading to convection of the chlorine into the room, so mixing up before separating, leading to chance of inhalation.