Logan Paul destroys Japan

Why are my fellow white Americans so tasteless?

You told me this (((white))) fucker was /ourchad/, he is not.

He's Jewish though

And he's still mote of a model Aryan than you! HA!

I chuckled a couple of times.

Holy shit, he's a real life shitposter.

No kidding. He's got curly hair though.

Ah, yes! We all know white people can't have curly or wavy hair! We've got them there, user!

It's a Mediterranean trait but jews have them coolio short curls.

uhu

FUCK i was so excited to get behind /ourchad/ after he pissed off so many normalfags and redditors.

My finely tuned j-dar didn't pick up on it.

Damn

/ourguy/ at it again!!

I knew he was a kike.

Anyone else find this whole situation hilarious?

This guy acts like a nigger tbh, not even we jews act as badly as him, it's bad for business.

Fuck mericans, he's not even funny.

that's clearly just him getting in the jew's good books so he can gain their platform.

I hate youtube but I like this guy kinda

Once again nazbol is proven supreme. Think he'd be able to get away with any of those shenanigans in DPRK? Labour camp, ten years minimum. Liberal Japan weak, nazbol DPRK stronk.

Whoever edited this did a good job. This was the first time I laughed at a (((logan paul))) video

Addendum: The last amerimutt jew that tried anything in DPRK was returned blind, deaf and mute, had all of his teeth rearranged and couldn't eat. The only thing he was capable of doing was screaming and shitting himself. 👌

Probably the high point of his week tbh. Unless he hit it big on pachinko during his 30 mins of free time not eaten by sleep and work.

pick one porky

Jewish people are white sweetie

>(((((white))))))

jewish people are ethnically jewish. Ask a jew if it is white or jewish, they'll say jewish.

oy vey goy the palestinians are bigger antisemites than hitler they must be wiped out

How do you lads keep taking this shitposting as legitimate?
Holy fuck.

Because it's real user:
Ask jewgle, "is jew an ethicity" and it confirms:

It is the only Abrahamic religion to be considered an ethnic religion, with the other two (Christianity and Islam) being considered universalizing.

Sure it is goldberg.

?
Palestinians are semites, and Israel are being anti-semetic to them.

This tbh.

jesus hahahahahahaha

Gas yourself, Rosenberg.

Based.

What the fuck do you think "semite" in anti-semite means? You get people with semitic genes, it's a race. Most semites are jews, but not all (((jews))) are semites, just the usual satan-worshiping khazarians and shekel sniffers who run pedowood.

Where are the fucking Yakuzas ?

Shaking down someone.

here's you

[bullies your country]

Islam is both there is a huge Arabic supremacist component to it.
* 12 Arabic tribes from Ishmael
* Quran given in Arabic
* Importance of lineage from their false prophet
* Inheritance of religion by the father

ok Ali, whatever you say

Oh and btw Abrahamic Religion is an Islamic term use of Da'wah and thus deception cf etymology and start of the use of the term in the Western world. The term is often use by Orientalists and the traitors of the MSM. As a Christian, Jews are Pharisees and Muhammadans are Mahound Worshippers.
End of the Story

STFU Jamal.

Jamal is my cousin you racist cracka. we don't all look the same.

But you do.

That was fucking hilarious. Japan is probably the only nonwhite country you could act like this and not end up getting raped in a prison/skinned alive by the locals. Those fucking nips are totally not self aware. Shitting on culture is part of the international banter that binds us. Fucking nofun cunts deserved this.

t. nigger

I'm amused at how offensive he is.

imagine being a soulless antman jap going home from your 12 hour shift (no overtime) and this blonde haired american aryan is walking around with 200 dollars worth of sushi in his hand. it would probably be depressing as fuck realizing that your entire joyless culture exists only makes food and shelter as expensive as possible. they really are the jews of asia

nigger spotted

t. nu/pol/ soyboy who spends much more time and energy worrying about J-pon than his own people because god forbid the well source of his NTR hentai dry up

if anything niggers are the most shortsighted and impotent in their violence and belligerence, white people will gladly follow up their ridiculousness with well-thought out ultraviolence that never ends, just look at every war in the last 2,500 years, we are way better at belligerence and violence than niggers since we keep it going ad infinitum

NIGGER

Had Logan continued his mockery of japan, he would be found on the suicide forest, just another suicide case. Curiously with bamboo sticks under his fingernails and needles on his eyelids, but just another "suicide".

t. angry gook

How fucking dumb are you?

t. brainlet

the point of logan paul is to replace pewdiepie as the most popular aryan youtuber with a jewish pseudo-aryan imitator.
that video shows how incredibly unlikeable his character is.

The part where he throws a pokeball at the officer is kind of funny but it is sad to see all those Japs trying to be polite while he's acting like a faggot. Back in the 40s he would have been killed for this shit though.

Just as they were about to crack to pressure from the (((international community))) based Logan Paul goes to Nippon and reminds everybody just how baka all gaijin are. They are debating whether to go Sakoku again right now.

Lol.