Jared Kushner lobbied for amnesty

President Donald Trump's son-in-law set up a secret back channel to help a top Democratic Senator lobby White House officials in favor of the "DACA" amnesty for 800,000 young illegals.

Sen. Dick Durbin, the second-ranking Democratic Senator, spilled the beans in an interview with Reuters, where he described how he worked with Jared Kushner and liberal Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham to promote the DACA amnesty in April and July.
According to Reuters's account, which describes the illegals as "Dreamers":

"We initially had a conversation (with Kushner), at [Iowa Republican] Senator (Chuck) Grassley's invitation, on criminal justice and I asked Mr. Kushner afterwards if we could talk about immigration, separate and apart from Senator Grassley, which we did," Durbin said.

"I went into … DACA because I was concerned about how this was going to unfold," the Illinois lawmaker said. The conversations underscore a level of interest in the issue among senior White House aides that could lend momentum to the congressional debate on approving a permanent legislative fix for the Dreamers that Durbin has sought for the past 16 years

Kushner also arranged phone calls between Durbin and then-Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, who now serves as Trump's chief of staff.

For 16 years, Durbin has been the principal Democratic advocate pushing for an amnesty for the younger illegals who were brought into the country as children by their illegal immigrant parents. Roughly 800,000 young illegals got work-permits from former President Barack Obama's 2012 DACA amnesty, and roughly 1.2 million additional illegals were either too young or too ill-educated to qualify for Obama's amnesty.

Durbin did not talk to Trump during the process. He told Reuters' that Trump's decision to end the 2012 amnesty created by Obama was a disappointment which has been but partly offset by Trump's subsequent tweets "that were more encouraging and they continue even until this morning."

Durbin also reported that Trump's policy aide, Steven Miller, maintained the same pro-American immigration priorities that he has championed since at least 2013 when he was worked as a top aide to then-Sen. Jeff Sessions. "There was nothing in my conversation with him that suggested" had walked away from his policies, Durbin told Reuters.

However, the joint effort by Kushner and Durbin may be working. On September 6, Trump suggested he would sign the Democrats' amnesty legislation in exchange for some improvements on "border security." The White House transcript said:

Q And what would you like to see, Mr. President, in legislation?

THE PRESIDENT: I'd like to see something where we have good border security, and we have a great DACA transaction where everybody is happy and now they don't have to worry about it anymore because, obviously, as you know, before, it was not a legal deal. It was a deal that wouldn't have held up and didn't hold up. And even President Obama when he did it, when he signed it, he said this is obviously not something that's - he called it short-term.

I'd like to see a permanent deal, and I think it's going to happen. I think we're going to have great support from both sides of Congress, and I really believe that Congress is going to work very hard on the DACA agreement and come up with something.

That amnesty-for-border-security deal is a long way short of Trump's campaign promise of an effective border wall and is also very far short of his advocacy for the popular Raise Act merit immigration reform. The Raise Act would reform the nation's immigration laws to help raise wages and opportunities for the 320 million Americans who dream of better lives for themselves and their children.

The current immigration system, said Trump:

has placed substantial pressure on American workers, taxpayers and community resources, and among those hit the hardest … are minority workers competing for jobs against brand new arrivals. It has not been fair to our people, to our citizens, to our workers … [this RAISE act] will give Americans a pay raise by reducing immigration… [and] it will restore the sacred bonds of trust between America and its citizens.
archive.is/HLQBT

Other urls found in this thread:

anncoulter.com/columns/2017-09-13.html#read_more
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MODS DELETE THIS

jew don't say

ar you the guy that was telling Holla Forums that spics are white? you sound like him

no

MODS PLS BUMPLOCK
SHIT TALKING THE GUY THAT SIGNS YOUR PAYCHECKS ISNT ALLOWED

NO U FUK U U NO MAKE A FUN OF DA TRUMP FUK U FUK GUY

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Yeah I hate Kushner, I knew something was up with him when he does deal making with George Soros. However since all Trump supporters are absolutely furious over the DACA Amnesty Ryan might just stonewall DACA since he's eyeing the prize.
I don't understand why mods are so protective of Kushner and Ivanka though, Trump himself can be an alright guy but his daughter could an be a spoiled brat for all i know and the son in law a filthy Jew.

Children who are up to 36 years old, according to Ann Coulter. Durbin's nanny has to go back.
anncoulter.com/columns/2017-09-13.html#read_more

This website is funded by Jim and Ron out of pocket and turns no profit.
The few soft serve ads ($5 each) aren't even enough to pay for the server's bandwidth.
Its done because Ron and Jim love imageboards.
>>>/gasyourself/

ALL MEXICANS: YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

"DREAMERS": YOU ARE NOT AND NEVER WILL BE AMERICAN

I can confirm that we "Do It For Free"™
The shills are getting low on IPs now but they'll probably raid for another day or two, per usual. Filter and report, you know the drill.
Just remember, if you don't give them (You)s then they don't get paid.

Why does Trump even keep this kikelet around?

keep it up

Sorry to seem out of place, bo, what was up with the gate word filter?

Google Tavistock.

Why are mods deleting amnesty threads?

do you also censor posts critical of trump for free?

I know what it is, I was just wondering why.

Wew

JARED COREY KUSHNER
ARCHDUKE ENJOYS ERR

Because Trump is a traitorous piece of shit. We may as well have elected Jeb. At least Jeb was honest about his cuckoldry. Instead we have some narcissistic kike loving amnesty clown that got our hopes up for nothing. Don't dare criticize the kike puppet though or you're a kike shill which doesn't make any sense. Trump must be defended at all costs but if you dare say anything positive about someone less cucked than Trump such as Bannon then you're a shill. Any Trumpcuck left on this board is either sub 60 IQ or a mod.

jews need to go

They're now banning all VPNs.

im posting from a VPN

oh yeah that'll fix it

So why we're all threads discussing Trump signing the anti-WN resolution bumplocked?

Last 5 I tried were all banned.

Trump isn't a Jew, just fuck off back to endchan

I never said he was.
Trump is the god emperor and should never be questioned.

>his daughter is converted
He is not a kike, however, he is willingly surrounded by (((them)))

Reported for being a paid shill.

lol endkike

This, glad to see another pede here, this sub just keeps getting better

Nice to see another based Trump supporter. My Mexican wife and her son told me to post here.

Never said trump was a kike and never mentioned endkikes. lrn2readingcomprehension, yes?

So apparently the BO can't shitpost. SAD!

fucking based

Right back at you, fellow Holla Forumsster.

We have the best jews don't we folks?! Someone get the FBI informant mods a coat!

Our Mexicans are the best, aren't they folks? They're gonna solve that Obamacare problem; this I'll tell you.

Kys you jew rat

8888 YEAR REICH

GOD EMPEROR TRUMP WILL BECOME IMMORTAL WITH BASED JEWISH SCIENCE

PRAISE HIM

Check the sidebar. Antisemitism is strictly forbidden in this DOMreddit. Let's keep the energy HIGH and the antisemitism low. NO BRAKES!!

Goddamn kike son-in-law.

Praise Trump! I would die for my God Emperor! MAGA!

Kushner is based and fashy. Kill yourself anti-semite. MAGA!!!!!!

get off my board, normie.

+1

Glad there are still some MAGApedes here and the normie redditors haven't won. Praise Trump Brvdder.

CHECK THESE DIGITS KEK BE PRAISED!!!!!!!!!!

DEUS VOLT MY FELLOW MAGAPEDE

We are the next generation. We are meme magicians. We are the future. We are America.

Kekkus Vultus Trumpus Anonymous

OH MY KEK CHECK THESE DIGITS

KEK HAS SURELY BLESSED ME, I AM THE CHOSEN ONE

IN THE NAME OF TRUMP I DECLARE MYSELF THE MAGAPEDO

WE ARE LEGION
ACCEPT US

GAS THOSE WHO OPPOSE TRUMP

WAR WITH NORTH KOREA NOW

PRAISE TRUMP PBUH

Hell yeah, brother! Can't wait to see Trump
kill all those North Koreans. That's what they get for fucking with
TEFLON DON
Praise Kek! Meme magic!

"We do it for free, goyim. We ban you and delete your pro-white anti-Trump posts for free, goyim. Pay no attention to the Cadrenigger behind the curtain."

Of you really want to see a shill earn his money, point out that Eric Trump married jewess and that Kushner was the one who married them.

How do I read that secret text?

Jews are based. Go back to 4chan normie. This is a MAGA board.

This is a gas jews and rope niggers board.

Jews are based and blacks help us MAGA.

Praise Trump.

If it's Red, White, and Blue, it's alright with me!

Red White and Blue, based nigger jew, praise kek, hail Trump, I'm a jigaboo.

Fucking based.
I can relate because my wife is a Mexican who is proud of her heritage. Her son Javier makes me so proud. He bought me a Mexican flag for my birthday which I hang outside for 4th of July.
We don't really care about DACA since we married a few months ago, but I can't wait to meet her 27 cousins and 13 siblings.
Family reunions are gonna be so cool with all those tacos.

You know what would be really based. If you had them all come to America and vote for Trump in 2020. That would be like… MAGAtastic..

You sound like someone without a soul.

My wife is making me file all the paperwork now. I bought them all MAGA hats. ☺️😛

Only jews have souls. I will never be as based and fashy as a jew but I can help MAGA best I can as a lowly gentile.

Sounds fashy af!

You're a sad sad man.

I know. It's a shame I was born an animal and not Chosen by G-d.

What's a god?

YVWH

Our whole family is fashy goys. My Jewish neighbor even bought a MAGA hat.
You know something is gonna be good when even our Jewish allies are into it.

You're not making sense.

lol

I worship only Yahweh, the one true G-d. But I will never be saved since I am a filthy gentile. The best I can do is MAGA.

You are so right. I bought a MAGA hat for my dog and it loved it.

I asked what a god was, answer the fucking question.

There is no such thing as "a god". There is only the One True Supreme Creator of the Jewish Peoples who also created us gentile animals.

I asked what a god was, not whether such a thing exists.

We have the best Hispanic wife's sons don't we folks?

Indeed. MAGA

I've read the Torah and I still don't know what a god is.

Whoa! BASED as fuck.

When is the emoji-spamming CIAnigger going to choke on a rope?

Is this some kind of tribal agreement? You some kind of collectivist? MAGA.

The shills always going after Kushner is starting to make me think we may have been lied to about him.

No shit. He's friends with netanyahu and we all know how redpilled he is. Did you see his sons facebook?

His son in law is a filthy fucking jew. That is a fact. Mods aren't deleting kushner threads. They delete drumpf is a jew this picture of him touching a wall proves it threads.

OH VEY THE JEWS ARE CENSORING CIVNATS. THE JEWS WANT THE RACES DIVIDED

At least stay logically consistent you fucking kike.

I was banned for posting this,
both of these are 404

fuck off cianigger, we know who funds you.
we even know the name of your handler.

There's some hard work being put in to slide these threads.

D&C thread attacking trumps family

Kushner and Ivanka have no power.

Kill yourself, imkikey supporter.

They were right to do that, you stupid lazy faggot.

REPORTED

Oh you mean literal jews?

Nigger wut?

Why wouldn't he, He is The Jew Voice in Trumps Ear. He needs to GO.

I would be inclined to this, because he's a jew, but many have been saying he has no power.

What a fucking weasel

Wrong think cadre niggers want it shut down.