How to get the things Holla Forums wants

One step plan on how to get trump to pass what he promised

Step 1: Give an excuse to trump ignore everyone wanting amnesty, no wall, etc and pass what he promised with no 'buts'.

There are many ways to do it, protests, twitter shitposting,etc, make noise. Make it impossible for people to ignore that the american people don't want the amnesty, make it impossible for people to ignore that the american people want the wall.

The video explains better, and sure as hell, this thread will be derailed only and exclusively due to who made the video, not because what the video is about

I have no idea who made that video and I'm not going to watch it, but they must be pretty cancerous for you to say that. Reported.

Daily reminder non-germanics are not white

Saged

Fuck off.

Grand normalfag dosage. Smells funny. Almost like Holla Forums has been coopted by retards that aren't just White Nationalists and interested in ethno-states. I wonder who could be behind this.

Say what you will about mollyjew, he's completely right in this video. If you want this to work it's time to start holding Trump accountable and making real noise. Sitting with your thumb in your ass and pretending everything is chess isn't working.

It's the best time to hold your head high and take work. A bunch of faggots will be all
No, there is real work now, work work.

Holla Forums is becoming nothing but a Where's Waldo of spot the kike instead of any of these faggots getting to work.

If you're such a queer you can't even lay brick, you are a part of the horseshoe theory.

as the prophecy foretold

He's a literal kike and therefore never right, and everything that he says which appears right furthers an ulterior motive of deception. Fuck off.

Alinsky rules for radicals 3, 5, and 6:
>"Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy." Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty."
>"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions."
>"A good tactic is one your people enjoy." They'll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They're doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones."

We're long overdue for another social media salt collection campaign. It's a tactic we enjoy, it's highly effective in spreading our narratives, and their only recourse is easily circumventable bans. There are plenty of ways to apply it to the current situation as well.

1.) Swarm every cuckservative on the internet with the fact that they are committing long-term political suicide. DACA/illegal voting preferences, proof of Americans themselves being opposed to amnesty, etc.
2.) Sleeper nignog accounts raising a stink about motherfuckin' whitey giving away the jobs they need to illegals. Play the victim card, shove blame at shitlibs, harvest cognitive dissonance.
3. ) Continue reporting illegals, and DACA spics if they're doing illegal shit. If they're underage, and have a photo of them drinking, report it. Weed in general? Report it. Guns? Send a tip to the ATF, and report them to ICE if they're in a state with cucked gun laws, since the weapon probably isn't registered anyways.

This is kind of a shit thread to organize in. I also have to go to work soon. If anybody wants to start a thread specifically for butthurt harvesting and narrative pushing, feel free. Guides for ban-evading would be nice too.

Jumping straight into ad hominem attacks is no to win an argue nor prove your point. OP could have avoided this with some fucking sense, by raising the topic of real-life action without some guy who annoys people (is he Jewish? If so, come on OP, you could've found a better source for this topic), so obviously this thread won't go anywhere, I just hope you are a shill, and not actually that moronic. Do we destroy Israel by closing our eyes and blocking our eyes and saying "gas the kikes" or do we get off our arses and take action? I am tired of this non-productive shit.

Reminder that our greatest power right now is to REEEE

Would do if I had any expertise on this

Thanks for agreeing with me? That's exactly my point

This board is so pathetic.
Every time a thread appears that attempts to get Holla Forums to actually DO SOMETHING IN REAL LIFE instead of masturbating to hentai and LARPing about hanging all non-whites one day, the typical jewish/commie shills appear:

And I bet at least half of the lurkers on this useless board eat this shit up and continue to sit on their asses.

OP rightfully stated that the thread would be derailed because he was posting a molyjew video. He then proceeded to post a molyjew video anyway, instead of introducing the topic in his own words. Is OP some kind of faggot?

I want the Jews to stop controlling my country. How do we get trumpowitz to do that?

Get lost kike, keep supporting your ZOG controlled opposition goy puppet president

start protests about the kikes owning your country and get a whole damn lot of people to join them, enough people that it can't be ignored

Godspeed, berg-chan. I sincerely hope these fat, neckbearded genetic dead-ends fall for your jewish shilling.

FUCKING BASED

Oh. Hey. WE CAN SPIN THIS. It shows Trump is against slavery reparations, et. al.

Bump and reported for being a jew.

Fuck off.

l0l

Embarassing

How predictable.

I'm not much for Molymeme but he's right. We need to let Trump know in no uncertain terms his base will not stand by any moves towards amnesty. Scream it loud on every social media outlet you can find, get every conservative friend and family member you have to do the same.

bump

filtered.

Reported for defending jews. Enjoy your ban faggot.

Survey says….yes, just report this kike for shitting up the board with this garbage.

Reported for defending jews, enjoy your ban Moshe!!

And there's the obvious kike butthurt about the chess meme.
How is it that you faggots haven't figured out that this outs you instantly?

Yes we're all jews on berg-chan because no one here wants to join your fashy cult of fudgepackers, go back to your AIDS bog you disgusting TRSodomite.

He never did.

he promised a lot of shit for day 1, not ever bringing them up again is a sure sign he's a giant liar