California voting process under attack by beaners and jews

California voting process under attack by beaners and jews

Credit goes to some random person off Voat who put all of this together. voat.co/v/news/2128278

archive.is/nP6y2 (How they are doing it)

archive.is/A5YDH
archive.is/0qzYH
vcstar.com/story/news/local/communities/ventura/2017/09/06/ventura-faces-threat-voting-rights-suit/638358001/

(Santa Clara, Vista, Ventura under attack)

Gillmor agrees Santa Clara needs more diversity on its council because "that leads to a more well-rounded decision-making process"

archive.is/Fo6t6 (I wonder (((who))) could be behind all of this)

archive.is/OhfoM (Huntington Beach fighting back)

Literally sedition and treason.

And just to get ahead of the shills:

California is American clay. Do not fall for the "let them vote to leave America" bullshit

I need to get the fuck out of here.

Huntington Beach is part of Orange county, the only county in southern California to go red in 2016. We're majority white [/My high school had 5 niggers, and 5 niggers on the football team] and I pray to God to keep it that way.

The beauty of the american federal system.
When this goes to shit due to enrichment, every business will just move to Texas and Cali will burn.

Until Comiefornians move to other states. Fucking White Flight man.

Californians don't move to other states without their politics. We need a longer wall.

With the recent news that 13 (I believe) counties had more votes then possible voters I don't think Californians are as pozzed as you think.

I love HB its a beautiful area. The problem is the Jews in LA along with the Saudi's have an iron grip on LA because that is their propaganda center. Beverly Hills wouldn't survive economically if it didn't have saudi scum continually buying everything. The Big Jew kike mike fuhere same with Garcetti take bribes regularly from the mexican cartel to keep skid row up and running. I hope a bunch of whites march on LA and hang all the non whites. Either that or I just hope the food gets cut off from NYC and LA so they the multicultural people eat each other alive.

LA RWDS

(checked)
I was under the impression San Diego and a bunch of rural inland counties went red as well, can someone post the map?

Are you the guy who posts this phrase all the time or are there a bunch of networked LA anons?

They also need more neurodiversity so lets also put on a retard and an autist.

Remember when Trump said he was going to put together an investigation of voter fraud in the US?

Yeah. Me too.

Are you even paying attention retard?

Bump

If California splits, that's 35M+ liberals that don't get to vote in US elections and 10M+ illegals that don't get US passports. The biggest chokepoint will be their stranglehold on agriculture, but otherwise, it's mostly a massive win if CA leaves the union (which will never happen but for argument's sake)

And then China will own California.

Nigger the shithole is called Commefornia for reason. Controlled by dems and one spic refugee camp.

Shit

I wanted to post something privately over Tor without linking it to my IP to fucking Holla Forums admins, and I just got the ban notice for the Tor gateway AGAIN.
This place is rotting away slowly.

Remember when Dr. Pierce said almost 20 years ago that Trump would be the next kosher candidate afer Bush?
Yeah, me too…

Wait what? Where did he say that?

-t a right minded man trapped in a liberal Commiefornia suburb

Is it fucking time yet!?

Good idea. Between Mendocino, Placer, and El Dorado Counties, that should be another two Democrats in the Senate and lots of fun innovation in welfare and gun control. Don't forget the big Indian reservation up in Siskiyou and Modoc, as well as the millionaire hippies in Calaveras. Did I mention the ridiculous spic population in Tuolomne?