Truly, from the bottom of my heart I regret voting for this man

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

Truly, from the bottom of my heart I regret voting for this man. Cruz was a better representation of republican values. Hell, Bernie was a better republican than Trump is. He is not just a failure as a president, but a flat out traitor to this country.

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

Me too, Pablo. Me too.

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

I cannot forgive you guys. It's been nearly 10 months since the election, and the wounds haven't healed. They've only gotten worse. They've been ripped open by Tiki torch mobs, by Trump's defense of them, and his never ending narcissism. I find myself more angry now than I was in November. It's an anger of pain, of torment over what has befallen our nation. It's an anger at injustice, the injustice of the Trump administration and the injustice of the lies and smears against Clinton, and the willful ignorance of those who spread them.

I will not forgive Trump voters. I will not forgive the people who spread and continue to spread Kremlin propaganda, whether it was targeted at the right or potential Democratic voters. I will not forgive my wife's son who voted for Gary Johnson. I will not forgive Stein voters, write-in-voters, or all around rat fuckers. I will not forgive the people who spread lies about Hillary Clinton and in so doing ensured the country would fall into the hands of a White Nationalist, a Nazi enabler, and a fascist.

In November, 2016, America stood at a cross roads. Representative democracy, what some decried as the "status quo" lay on one side, and fascism on the other. The 67 million Americans who voted for Clinton chose democracy. Hillary as an individual was the least of what was on the ballot. Instead, it was a choice about the soul and future of America. Would we be inclusive or hateful? Would we embrace progress or turn the clock back to the era of Jim Crow? Would we move forward as an representative democracy or would we descend into fascism. 67 million Americans chose democracy. The rest chose fascism, whether by voting for Trump, someone else, or not voting at all. I fault all of them, every last one, for what this country has become, for what Trump and his Tiki torch Nazis have done to it.

It may not be emotionally healthy. In fact, I'm sure it's not healthy. But I cannot forgive, and I will never forget.

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

0 for effort.

James Morales
James Morales

I will not forgive the people who spread lies about Hillary Clinton and in so doing ensured the country would fall into the hands of a White Nationalist, a Nazi enabler, and a fascist.

Stay mad, Comey.

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

White Nationalist, a Nazi enabler, and a fascist

Will you forgive the Latinos who came out in droves to vote for Trump, trying to prevent more Mexican sludge from following them and making this place a crime lord wasteland too? How about that low nigger turnout, my man? Or all the Bernouts who flipped, and all those “liberal” white friends who lied to you and voted for Trump?

You campaigned against a fucking frog, you dipshits, of course you lost. Praise Kek, you fucking retard.

Eli Green
Eli Green

You all got played by kikes as per usual. Sinead was right again.

Justin Walker
Justin Walker

all the shill pasta ITT
Should have just opened up a pizzeria while you were at it.

Everyone is a jew except for me, please bow down to my cult and do as I say only
Wew. The funny part is, given how she is, she is bound to play her hand hard and get shoahed by her own people.

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

low energy

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

Have you ever noticed that when people have points which stand on incredibly shaking foundations built entirely of cognitive dissonance they need huge spiels describing them in order to even convince themselves that they are convincing others that they themselves believe what they are portraying?
I have

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

WOW. Is that MOAB thing true? Source on that?
Spoopy as fuck

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

DAILY REMINDER THAT SHILLS HATE ANIME AND CHESS

Blake Morgan
Blake Morgan

Yes, that's why the left can't meme.

William Cruz
William Cruz

Truly, from the bottom of my heart I regret voting for this man.
Okay, reported.
Cruz was a better representation of republican values.
Reported.
Hell, Bernie was a better republican than Trump is.
Reported.
He is not just a failure as a president, but a flat out traitor to this country.
Reported.

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

Cruz was a better representation of republican values
Nice try Applied Memetics LLC. Tell Dan to fire you

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

You actually appear to be the only retard in this thread.

Jace Rivera
Jace Rivera

not a single argument
not even an attempt at one
This is your mind on Drumpf.

James Flores
James Flores

kek'd when it happened, honestly. I rarely call my shot and this is a reminder why.

Mason Lewis
Mason Lewis

republican values

Pfffftttt ahahahahahaha

Do you know how I know you aren't a /pol/ack?

Austin Murphy
Austin Murphy

The Kosher Sandwich

You see goyim, you only have a few choices.
The choices we give you.
You might even call them, 'Chosen' for you.
And you have to vote for one of them goyim, that's your only option!

If it wasn't this one, it had to be another.
You only really have two choices in the end goyim.
Its just like the video games we sell you.
You make all these 'choices' that seem to matter at the time, but at the end?
Its 'Red or Blue'.
You might selected a variation of the degree of obvious treachery or weakness in each category, but at the end…
… Its always Red or Blue, goy.

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

I regret voting for this man
Cruz was a better representation of republican values
Cruz was better
being this blatant
you ruined your thread before it even started retard.

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

Yeah because the alternative was so much better

Brody Lewis
Brody Lewis

She was right though.
Trump is just another shabbos Goy. There's no denying this. Politicians won't save us.

Levi Kelly
Levi Kelly

go back to the fucking donald with this virtue signalling shit

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

They are shills. Nobody who browses Holla Forums regularly and is jew aware would be this delusional for this long. These faggots are getting paid, that's why their responses are always the same, they have a script that they have to follow to earn their shekels.

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

KYS.

Joseph Ortiz
Joseph Ortiz

republican values
What are those? They are cucks.

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

the politician that was voted in by half the country doesn't do exactly as I want
politicians promise things and then don't do them
so you're telling me you're twelve and that there was even a remote possibility of Cruz winning once Bernie got cucked out by Hillary and the DNC.

You vote for who is the better choice, not who will do exactly what you want.

Jason Sullivan
Jason Sullivan

cruz
republican
seriously
Cruz is a total zog bot. And to boot, he is just a blow hard. I mean, what has he done that gives him clout? He doesn't get shit done, and just grandstands and has endless platitudes about how this or that could be right and just be truly conservative to isreal. Cruz was one of the lamest ducks of this election that only found more popularity than jeb because jeb was a total cum rag of a man, which isn't saying much for cruz.

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

i'd actually give a lot to be able to glimpse into a different universe where Jeb won, just to see him finally smile

Ryder Lewis
Ryder Lewis

Cruz

Bernie

better then Hillary
What Happened?

Nolan Lewis
Nolan Lewis

This would have been the future with jeb!

Andrew Green
Andrew Green

virtue signalling
TRS go home.

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

Who is this and why do I not trust her one fucking bit.

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

I genuinely kek'd

Colton Cruz
Colton Cruz

republican values

You mean red christcuck flavored democrat?

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

Who is this
Newfag detected. It's Sinead Mccarthy.

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

Non of the people they wheel out in front of you are there to represents the american people. Non.
And few cases that are lose or quickly get broken in and kosher. It happens every fucking time.

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

Agreed. If you haven't already then check out this video. It's one of Dr. Pierces best broadcasts and it elaborates on the point you are making.

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

Non
grammar
I feel for you frogfag, you had a shot with Le Pen and your own countrymen cucked you into more rapefugee fun.

Nathan Morgan
Nathan Morgan

Truly, from the bottom of my heart I regret votingstop right there cuck

you can't remove the jew with votes

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

[insert candidate was better]
nah, but still agree he's being trash. one day we'll have more information of whether or not the kikes tied his hands or not, but until then i suppose he's as similar as any other fatcat political

Cameron Martin
Cameron Martin

you had a shot with Le Pen and your own countrymen cucked you into more rapefugee fun.
Kosher nationalists aren't going to be saving anybody. If France had elected Le Pen they would be experiencing same disappointment that racially aware jew wise Americans are feeling now.

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

inb4 Ikampfy deleted the thread and bans everyone who posted in it
This is what you idiots get for falling for his bullshit. You were all warned, but you opted to throw your values for truth away. Congrats. I'm sure all that wasted time was completely worth it.

Zachary King
Zachary King

OP's mom;
Truly, from the bottom of my heart, I regret not swallowing the load that produced this little shithead.

Ok you had your fun Pedro now you have to go back.

William Smith
William Smith

being a cuckservative
(((1)))
Swallow a primed grenade.

Mason Johnson
Mason Johnson

Everyone who bumped this thread needs to die, too.

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

my wifes son
believing this is from a real leftyfaggot

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

Cruz is a chinky eyed sniveling ZOG piece of shit who can't keep it in his pants and Bernie is such a literal cuck he backed fucking Hillary. No matter what, Trump is still the best candidate we had and did more than anyone else in a long time while he could but ultimately it's not his fault. People like you failed him by not voting the right people into congress, only traitors.

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

Watching the lefts sanctimonious asses get blasted was well worth the vote.

Daniel Collins
Daniel Collins

People like you failed him by not voting the right people into congress, only traitors.
We aren't the ones that chose his (((cabinet))) are we? Also lol at you getting mad that the goyim are starting to question the zog emperor. You are going to have to start working for your shekels again Moishe.

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

Maybe, but that is well in the past now. It's time to stop making excuses for his cuckoldry.

Justin Brown
Justin Brown

1 post by this ID
No bump for you.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page