Star Wars: 9 movies set trilogies

There was alot of talking on SW related forums and youtube videos that after the insane success of first Star Wars movie that George Lucas planned to film 9 movies in total under a decade but that after his wife divorced him and took half of his money plus shitload of other stuff he had to wrap things up with a single trilogy. This theory kinda explains why Return of the Jedi felt rushed and some scenes had anti-climatic ending (several scenes felt like they were part of a greater thing but ended abruptly) and why even the name changed from Revenge of the Jedi to Return of the Jedi maybe implying that Lucas even planned to expand the universe to more Force powers or even Jedi populated planets?

My question is how would you personally make Return/Revenge of the Jedi and then produce 2 sets of trilogies set in time after the events of Return/Revenge if you had unlimited amount of money and same crew from A new hope + Empire strikes back.

smhtbhfam

Thrawn trilogy of course!

Make the prequels just the way they were.

Movies have to be set after the original trilogy so no prequels but you can reference some stuff from the prequels like how certain characters came from Naboo or Alderaan and stuff.

Thrawn trilogy as movies would be great imo

Luke's sister wasn't supposed to be Leia, if I remember. Who she actually was would have factored into later films.

Thats true and one of the reasons why Luke, Han and Leia were in a love triangle in first movie

No prequels huh? Then I guess I'd make that whole Dark Empire trilogy that Dark Horse Comics did.

Didn't his wife fox the editing of his film?

No. That's a disney lie spread through some cuck's youtube channel.

I just found out lucas was divorced but wikipedia doesnt mention alimony. Did she take his "plot" with her?

Actually it's a bit established that Luke wasn't even suppose to face the Emperor in Episode 6, just Vader.

He'd defeat his father, thus redeeming him. Leia wasn't always planned on being Luke's sister either, instead, there was going to be another. Luke and his sister would face the Emperor in a classic over the top chinese cinema style sword fight in Episode 9, which Lucas originally imagined in a throne room hidden inside a volcano.

This is why the Emperor could shoot lightning, to show it's chinese roots (the Emperor was originally planned to throw fireballs as well).

Mark Hamill even said in an interview once George asked him if he'd be okay with doing a cameo in 2012 for episode 9. Mark Hamill said he wasn't sure if he'd even be alive by then.

he got divorced and then remarried to a negress

Proof of this?

she divorced him and took half of his money and other stuff, thats why he got depressed and only made a single trilogy

women ruin everything, thanks to the jewish court system.

I would make The Last Jedi to be Episode 7, just like how Lucas planned.

no trolling

Ask Lucas.

That's fucking easy.

funny enough, i have the concept art of this exact detail.

got more of concept arts with story to them?