Breaking: Trans Lives Matter Protesters Mowed Down by Car During St. Louis Street Rally

CARS OF PEACE
archive.is/MBtfZ

Transgender Kiwi Herring was shot dead by a St. Louis police officer this week after she cut the officer during a domestic disturbance call.

Kiwi Herring was the 19th transsexual killed this year.
A couple protesters got hit by a car because they wouldn’t get out of the street.
The driver in a Mercedes was arrested and taken into custody.
A white cis male plowed throught the protest mob in the street.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JYgj-HxM9E
youtube.com/watch?v=9BKpQE34B0o
my.mixtape.moe/ghmgwf.mp4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5178031/
wifflegif.com/gifs/78254-transexuales-accidente-gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

really activates those almonds

Whose streets?

Cars' streets.

Well, yeah.

Europe will do that eventually

OUR RIGHT WING DEATH STREETS

Is all of this a conspiracy to have human-driven cars taken off the street?

HAHAHAHAH

Can we meme these as lefty-deflectors?

Yes

Reginald Denny. End of. NEVER stop in the middle of a riot on the streets; run them all over. Why people don't know his name is a mystery to me. Perhaps ya'll should meme this.

This rate is way too low

what kind of car is that?

There's more to come, the year isn't over.

(((They))) will never try to do that because they need cars to transport their mono-mocha skinned consumers and wage slaves.

No one throws a proper chimpout like St. Louie. Here's to hopefully getting comfy and watching some nigger faggots get a bad case of the pepperballs.

Jesus fucking Christ I just looked that up and now I'm seeing red.
ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG

I watched that shit live back in the long time ago. If you want real rage, watch the interview were he cucked.

dead protesting tranny shitlib always a superior thing. concern about the cis white male tho.

I don't hold that against him, on account of the brain damage…

lol now they're fagging up BLM even more

"SHE" DIN DU NUFFIN!

Looks like 98-ish e class. Does this look similar? Anyway, my reason to ask it this… obviously the libtards are going to call this an epidemic of nazi hate crimes yadda yadda. But, like the Charger, why would you go out in a sports car or luxury sedan to try to cause terrorism? These cannot be honestly compared to the trucks and vans of peace in Europe. Those are used and driven at unsuspecting people with the intend of causing massive damage. These recent cases in the US happen because dingbats are blocking traffic.

This is (((them))) trying to re-set the narrative after Trump's shifting it yesterday.
It's a momentum thing, and they more than happy to sacrifice one of their pawns to achieve that.

Hey kids, here's a real piece of history. This was a huge meme before the interwebs.

Isn’t it illegal to walk in the road in America? It’s odd, it only seems to happen in America, which is to my knowledge the only place where it is outlawed. I suppose the law is there for a reason, people seem to love walking in traffic over there. Very strange.

Your giving me flashbacks. We need rooftop koreans, stat!

Well if a humanoid considers itself an automobile should it be allowed on the highway? Then if it gets hit should it be considered only an object and not a person?

KIWI WAS A GOOD XER
XE DINDU NUFFIN

i hope so
(checked)
(checked)
rooftop koreans and race riots confirmed

BASED MAKE

they all kill themselves before anyone else can

Apparently there is a surge of trannies getting killed in recent years and I use "surge" as a rather broad term because it's still like less than 30 a year. But almost all of them, damn near 100%, are niggers. Some real nice diversity we've got going on! Most of them are getting killed by other niggers who were too stupid to realize that they were fucking a tranny, it's not like most of them don't still have a dick. And most are in the south too. I find it real funny that you'll never see this with whites, but they'll still project this problem as being white people's fault. I'd imagine their train of thought to be that it's still whitey's fault because they made niggers the way that they are so it isn't the fault of the poor monkeys.

Here's a stupid thought:
Kiwi = Kiwi Farms=group of trolls that mainly mock lolcows
Herring = Red Herring

This is an operation to draw out the trolls?

Different states and cities have laws pertaining to that. Not a federal issue.

I liked the Nissan pickup incident. No one died, but the thing made it through. You can feel the torque just by watching those goons try to hang onto its tailgate. How they fly back as if hit by a press. I miss KA engines.

Driver should just claim he's a muslim.

So far it's the been the US that's come up with all this mental illness that's slowly moving over to Europe.

SJWs originate from your Uni's too.

For those digits have a thrill.

Actual footage from USA in living memory.

Assault cars continue to become established.
youtube.com/watch?v=6JYgj-HxM9E

the people doing it now are crazy
the muslims generally aren't crazy, they know what they are doing and dedicate to doing it, the crazies just do this on emotion with zero planning or forethought

France, actually.

No, Sokal and Bricmont wrecked the shit out of post-modernists back in 60's France. The SJWs started in the US (English speaking Tumblr shit).

idk buddy, I think the influence is moving in the opposite direction. Anti-f.a. is a European export. I think uni's being cucked is universal. But it's almost like antifa's job is done over there and they are trying to get started here. Onliest problem is, that pesky 2nd Amendment and police departments like the one in Phoenix last night.

Strong Germanic engineering would have preferred a BMW 540i or greater to mow down trannies those cars can fucking fly.

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL

I think the normie version of blacks who would support BLM would not support a tranny BLM. There is already tension there between BLM and antifa and them thinking the 'wypeepo' are taking their spotlight. If this incident starts to trend on social media, some sock account could be used to muddy the water there and fan some flames of infighting which might naturally flare up.

ROLLIN THUNDER!

inb4 CNN blames nahtzee terrorism, driver was seen saluting as he drove.

Talking about 150+ years before that, but just ask who has laws that suppress their citizens to a greater extent. Besides the point really, as we know what group of international vagabonds is the root cause.

Check this post out.

The car's make is literally Hitler

Even her profile picture annoys me.

(checked)
(checked)

Any videos?

I love it. Niggers and filth need to learn to not fill my streets with niggers or vermin filth
ONE WAY OR THE 100 MILE PER OTHER

Is that the EM-50 Urban Assault Vehicle?

Does anyone feel sorry for the Mercedes? It is sad to see something beautiful be destroyed.

SIEG HEIL

Checked.

Only those with automatic transmission.
Assault cars, if you will.

watch out for that speed bump

STLfag here, that neighborhood's so gay they made the crosswalks rainbows

No faggot, we've been watching on in horror as your Leftist shit slowly expanded into our countries. It's been a slow torture, seeing it happening in the US knowing it'll be only a matter of time before it shows up at our doorsteps.

No it's not. The Germans crushed them in the 30's. The commiefaggots you see today originate from the US and got exported to Europe. Like the rest of the mentally ill Leftist shit we're contracting from you guys.

90s cars were the best. I hope that enough regulations get removed that they can make things that good again.

(heil'd)

I noticed that the Trump Miata, the Nissan pickup, and the Subaru Outback all fared extremely well. Fucking modern safety standards. Give me a 2500 pound chassis with a big ass longtudinal I4 and I'll be able able to weave through a crowd of those fuckers without anyone being able to touch it.

Simmer down, bro. I'm talking about results. The result is that most of Europe is cucked now with their pro refugee agitation. And they (you too?) are neck deep in shit skins. At least some are waking up, small steps.
USA got very lucky with President Trump for out domestic policy. His election and campaign has opened a lot of people's eye and there is much more push back against antifa now.
I'm not writing a biography about them, so I don't care exactly where they came from. I would like to see them snuffed out for good. So, technically their current influence, operating procedure and effectiveness was cultivated in Europe, sorry if that stings, but it is true. Also don't act like there aren't plenty of cucked Uni's over there.

Hands off the Benz, hippy trash.

They could legitimately ban anything with a carrying capacity less than whatever arbitrary numbers and make it so only buses can be on the roads and only government employees can drive them.

The pushback started in Europe too, remember. Brexit was very good morale.

It may be that subsequent events have diminished the present-day effects of that victory.

Which we have the US in Syria to thank for. No 'refugees' before that.

Still not as bad as the US.

It wasn't, the US Antifa isn't the same as the Antifaschistische Aktion in 30's Germany. In fact it's not even close. This SJW army is very much American.

Didn't have them until you got them. Like i said, it's well known in Europe that shit from the US blows over to here.

Checked for a blast from the past

And then nigger comedians and Jim Cuckold Carey made light of it a few years later.

Its always the Jews user.

you sure are salty. Listen man, I'm not shit talking you or your ancestors. Here is a pic that might make you feel better. I'm just pointing out facts and results. I'm not trying to chift the blame away from or onto any specific entity we know it's the kikes
Regardless of where the refugees came from, your politicians wouldn't have taken them in without public support. It's ok though because the people are waking up and pushing back.

And a video game glorifying it came out 10 years later and sold over 30 million copies.

Disgusting.

Europe has always been more receptive to communism and leftist trash than America. At least white America that is. why do you think the Jews always have to false flag us into wars? Pearl Harbor, gulf of Tonkin, 911 etc… it's because Americans have to be manipulated and fooled into kike/leftist causes. Doesn't work with our guns though. Euro-cucks are the better goy by far. Accept hate speech laws and totally give up hand guns and automatic
Weapons at the drop of a hat. Euro's Favorite sport is soccer which is an hour and 30 minutes of prodding boredom and effeminate faggots writhing around in the grass because someone's toe grazed thier shin pad. Americans enjoy the World Cup because of the pagentry but we will never embrace soccer as a viable big money spectator sport. We play as kids and then drop when we get about age 13/14. We start taking a real-non faggot sport seriously when we get to high school. Fag, pretty boy, "little guys" keep playing soccer in high school.

(checked)
(checked)
(checked)

Really good to see Antifa/Degenerates are pissing off cops. Saves us the dirty work and builds sympathy.

John Deere Super Nigger 9000 Series

1967 Protests
>18-20 yrs old being drafted to die with no right to vote

2017 Protests

inb4 venerating 60s protestsfuck you; you know what I mean

What game is this?

Hey, Orangutans are ginger. You use a chimp for niggers. Chimps are violent assholes. Orangutans are clever and helpful.

bullshit.
youtube.com/watch?v=9BKpQE34B0o

Outta my way faggots

It's already a tired strategy.

FUCK YOU YOU HORCHATA CHUGGING PARASITE

You've been conquered militarily by the Jew World Order, friend. Its still all your fault for creating a scenario in which it was possible…and for being weak faggots that have no firearms or freedom of speech.

WRONG. Even before we took a single rapefugee in from anywhere, public opinion polls have been saying NO to more mud people here. Even ordinary immigration should be reduced/stopped(IIRC something like ~80% think that legal imigration should be reduced, and like ~61% think it should be stopped for a few years or longer).

So far in this thread you've added little to nothing worth value other than a reminder of the arbitrary shilling points your liege handed down to you. Your "opinion"/take on these matters seems to be someone with a lower 90's/ higher 80's IQ(hiding your kike level is harder than you thought huh?). These opinion polls in question arn't even hidden or hard to find. So you're either a foreigner who doesn't keep up with american politics….to which, GTFO nobody want's your dribble here…OR you're actually a stupid as you sound….OR your a kike. Pics very much related.

Get Fucked Moshe

Daily reminder that Jim Carey's girlfriend killed herself after he gave her herpes.

I figure it'd be legal to make like 20 four-wind shotguns, right?

Fret not user. I've liquidated and rearmed more times than I wish to remember due to a shitty economy and personal retardation. Guns and ammo are relatively cheap right now so go grab something at the pawn shop.

Holy shit bro, shotguns are fucking insanely cheap. Just buy one for $200.

Yep, $200 will get you fixed right up these days.

Found the a video

The entire 25 minute shitshow is here
my.mixtape.moe/ghmgwf.mp4

Kill all trannies.

What do you think self-driving cars are, user?

Something went wrong with the encoding, that's really shaky.

I cannot wait to hack into self driving cars. Just imagine wave after wave of cars smashing into a BLM rally.

This is user's wife, you just gave user a SEIZURE. Cyberpolice have been notified.

Is this better?

Yupp, it's appalling. It's been buried by MSM, but this is why people are justified in running the "protesters" over. Stop and you get your head bashed in. Yeah, no thanks.

Jesus christ bro, you need to chill out. I was talking to that dude who was getting hot under the collar when I pointed out that antifa is a European export. So, I was talking about Europe in all of those comments. I think you should take a few breaths and try to take some of your own I.Q. advice.

So, did they have a permit to protest at night in a busy street?

Most if not all anons weren't even born when the jews took over. Associating our for fathers for making a mistake is something that kikes do(It's white people's fault for hitler..ect.)

Quite literally, we are the most armed citizenry in the world by a 100 miles. What's with the shilling lately? have y'all just given up? I mean i know you openly lie about shit and keep repeating it until those around you believe it, but my lord anonnajew, your unravelling at the seams.

Wanna site a case where someone didn't have freedom of speech as written and laid out by muh constitution? Or how about name a country that has more freedom of speech? Can't? That's right, into the oven you go!

What did they expect when they started to attack him and his car?

DEM DUKE BOYS ARE AT IT AGAIN!

Much nicer. He gave them plenty of time to move and they started trying to attack the car (his life was in danger). They deserved to be part of RoadKill nights.

Magic Thread

Obligatory Alex Jones Bill Hicks video

No jimmies were Rustled. Also i can read, and as mentioned before i read what you wrote, so no need to repeat yourself or retarded viewpoints(to which, you again, repeated yourself, didnt add anything new and threw in an ad hominem….You clearly have no idea how discourse works, unless you're just a FUCKING KIKE that is just good at one thing, playing the broken record) . I'm like 95% certain your a jew though. Just the feel feel systematic approach to trying to justify yourself
So you either stumbled over here from reddit or your one of the nu-jews put on the ethernet-hate case, fresh out of Ashdod.

tldr; LEAVE, NEVER COME BACK

If there was any doubt that the mob was going to Reginald Denny the driver, they chased after the car when it escaped.

Hang them all.

God fucking damnit! We lost Micheal J Fox to the left!

The NPCs in a Grand Theft Auto game have more sense than these fucking monkeys.

I guess would could say, running these people down was his trans mission… eh? eh? I'm here all night.

How long until car manufacturers start designing cars designed to plow through people? Seems like it's a primary use case nowadays between da naghtsis and terrorists.

City Ordinance 69282
Guilty of a Class A misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be subject to a fine of no less than one hundred dollars ($100) and not more than five hundred dollars ($500) or by imprisonment for not more than ninety days, or by both fine and imprisonment.

In Missouri attacking someones property no matter the damage created is a 1st degree felony class E. Class E felony is punishable by up to 4 years in prison, or 1 year in jail. The court also can impose a fine up to $10,000 or twice the amount of financial gain to the offender.

When the car is clearly signaling danger, as you have no clue if it's a medical emergency or a undercover police on their way to a call or not, they start banging on the car, punching the windows, hitting the windshield, bashing the mirrors and jumping on the hood of the car.

These acts are considered violent and the driver of the car is allowed to escape such situations and is not beholden to the duty to render aid to potential victims or to stop to assess damage IF they are in fear of their life! Repeat to the police that you were in fear of your life and for the damage to your personal property by a threatening and screaming crowd.

It's time to rev up those engines!

We be ISIS n shieet now

ken kesey had the magic bus, natsoc had the Hate Bus

You are one hilarious fucking user. I would like to buy you a pint one day.

Most of them are getting killed by other niggers who were too stupid to realize that they were fucking a tranny, it's not like most of them don't still have a dick.

Law and Order SVU had an episode recently where a nigger rapper was fucking a tranny.

how stupid are niggers, anyway?

Mup da hoobidoo bo bah bix nood smugga muddafugga dee no she haada dik ya feel namean? Like, Sheeeit mang namsayn?

Trayvon wax xun ma samayn

Fuckin' A besides the fact entirely that it represents degeneracy, that must be ugly as shit. A fucking rainbow scheme with bright artificial colors against the naturally grey road. So incongruous and obnoxious I bet. What's with the left and ugly fucking bullshit. Soviet architecture etc.

What would a AI driven car do when surrounded by niggers?

Notice all the banging on the car before the screams?

I figure I'll ask here. Are there any eurobeat edits of GVF1111?

fucking faggots

(checked)
Isn't their suicide rate around 40%?

Subaru for driver safety, Dodge for bodies taking flight.

That depends if you count attacking armed police or challenging cars for the right to occupy a street as "suicidal"

I mean my camera doesn't detect niggers so it would probably just run right through them like a bowling ball.

I hope this timeline ends up as a hybrid between Mad Max and Death Race 2000.

Wow
Such a dramatic loss of life.

Before or after it got gangraped into Leftism by Google?

you got any sourced infos on their self destroying habits user?

Nice

Check the dislikes TAY was there!

Please cease oppressing peaceful vehicular commuters.

kek

2016 Lefty Slayer 6000

Why the hell was he arrested? He was clearly not trying to hurt anyone, they just wouldn't get out of the way. Are you SUPPOSED to just let people block the street, in essence DETAINING YOU when you've done nothing wrong and they are committing crimes? Yes, it would have been nicer if police did their jobs and moved these pieces of biological waste - but they didn't, so how else are you meant to get past?

Land of the free my arse.

You mean other than chopping their dicks off and taking hormones?

so what historical figures/past will they use this as a pretext to further erase European history?

Know what'd be fun?
>don't run anyone over that comes later

Why? Why would you do this to yourself?

Yes.

this fucking retard kid had to ruin this meme by going out of his way to run into that crowd

there's been 200 opportunities in the past year for legitimately targeted car drivers to decide enough is enough and plow through the 'protesters', unfortunately now we're stuck with this terrorist meme if we want to bulldoze them (whcih they deserve but not worth the optics cost)

Off topic but can anyone explain what the point of these "bypass.png" pictures is? Sometimes they're neat little funds or swastikas but I see as many solid color, 1 pixel bypass pictures as I see ones that make sense.

fuck 'em. let god sort them out

Checked. Let the race riots begin!

GTA: San Andreas

Fuck off, SJWs. You're the reason I left cuckchan in 2014 anyway.
Those leftist cuckold Holla Forumsirginfaggots can fuck off too. Destroyed the best chance we had at exposing the Jew once and for all.
I don't get why you fags think there isn't such a thing as moderation and that the only two options available is that you either play video games all the time or play none at all. Everyone has their point of escape. If not video games, movies. If not movies, plays. If not plays, books. It's only Bread and Circus if you allow it to be.

In other new, good. Kill as many of the freaks as possible. Darkest nigger or lightest Aryan, if you've managed to let yourself be convinced by the psychological Jew and chopped your dick off or sutured one onto your vagina there is no saving you. Tranny chasers that keep trying to co-opt the board will be shot, hung, and left out to dry on DOTR.

good idea but who would sacrifice their car to the lefty degenerates

this bus needs to be recreated for the modern era

lurk 2 years before posting
Holla Forums blocks duplicate image files to prevent spam, but when you post multiple images it bypasses the filter.

Thread theme

In a word: donuts.

They won't stop there.

ALLAH MOPAR

ONE EIGHT SEVEN SEVEN

Would an AI Driver be a real human bean and a real hero?

toppest of keks

It really needs to get out there that you don't stop your car in a fucking riot. You just drive right through. You can always say you feared for your life and property if the police ever give you a hard time afterwards. It must be glorious to feel nigger skulls being crushed under your tires.

I love how it takes several explanations to get this dumb nigger to understand such a simple concept.

It's niggers. Niggers walk in the streets.

pedestrians have the right of way user

1. At intersections, nowhere else.
2. For the purpose of crossing the street, not standing in it.

Anything else is wrong the most wrong is BMW

God, they've been trying to shoehorn niggers into comedy for so fucking long. It's fucking pathetic how aggressively un-funny they are.

its street

needs more SAFE act compliant pool noodle bumpers

God fucking damn it, we need to involve ourselves in another war and instill the draft again. These little shits need to understand their real role in the world.

WORLDSTAR!!!!

KILL EVERY NIGGER ON THE PLANET

I thought they were blanks. What a dumb B.

Why? Most of the wars fought in the last century were for banking and jewish interests.
They'll just dodge the draft again. It mostly sweeps up conservative minded, right leaning white people.

There I was thinking niggers were fucked up enough in their heads - and now they're trans cop attackers too. Degeneracy without borders.

you forget they can't dodge the draft if it's linked to their smart phones

Trannies will always be mentally ill, but the fact that they are usually caricatures of how women are is what really pisses me off about them.

You can pick any name you want for yourself. Do you pick a normal girl name like Jenny, Brittany, Alice, etc? No, you name yourself Kiwi Herring. What the fuck?

Polite sage for blogpost

Looks like RamZSaul finally snapped . . .

I wonder if a good smartphone hacker could start World War 3 by pretending to institute the draft?

You can actually buy running cars on craigslist for under $1500 all day long if you live in a state where it doesn't snow or roadsalt isn't used, not hard to get a beater for $800-1200 and do a shitty at home window tinting and put dashcams/gopros everywhere inside

Meant to add, also you can even pretend that you were actually in the car after recording the film and then you could likely sue them for damages and profit or have them criminally charged if theres enough identifying information

What a fucking retard. Why are they even protesting if a tranny actually attacked an officer. That seems pretty cut and dry to me.

Slightly off topic: I want to go to rallies (on either side) at some point but am worried for my safety if I'm cut off from a crowd. If I have a legal CCW can I still act in self-defense without getting fucked? I truly don't want to use my gun but if I'm in that situation I know who'll walk away. With all the legal slant can I still exercise my rights safely? Pulling my piece is the literal last thing I want to do.

In the city you are taxed heavily if owning a car, pay for parking by the minute, tolls insanely expensive if crossing a bridge, and limited parking, double parallel is very common.

This is exactly what BLM does. Every time.

This is just a particularly faggy version of BLM.

they've ignored the knowledge the bodybuilding community has had for generations: changing your body won't magically fix all your problems. injecting hormones will fuck with your head, make you more impulsive and more depressive.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5178031/

There's a comic named Honest John, i'm trying to find the clip but I don't see it on JewTube, he was on BET's ComicView where he riffed on the Reginald Denny thing. I can still remember the song: (sung kinda sorta to old McDonald, looking back he trolled the fuck out of the audience getting them to say the E-I-E-I-O part and singing along)
REGINALD DENNY HAD A TRUCK
IN WATTS LA HE HAD NO LUCK
IF HONEST BOB HAD HAD A TRUCK
I NEVER WOULD'VE GOTTEN STUCK
I'DVE STEPPED ON THE GAS…
GONE REAL FAST…
… RUN OVER EVERY….BOD…Y'S…. ASS…

Fuck, I really am old.

You know the way you described this reminds me of the parasite that infects snails. Causing them to do suicidal tendencies like making themselves easy prey for predators. Having childhood friends turn tranny I can confirm they're thought process drastically changes. Like the snail I don't expect anyone of them to live a long life.

my sides user

I'm amazed he made it out alive.

Watch the footage, those niggers were doing their UTMOST to kill him.

Transgenderism is far more common among blacks than whites anyway, statistically. Same with homosexuality. Yet almost all gays and trannies you see in popular media, what a (((coincidence))).

Niggers have a history of playing goofy music for whites. Nobody wanted to hear a nigger speak at any point. If it was going to be that kind of show, they had genuinely witty whites in blackface.

You couldn't have a faggy little nigger on a TV show user. Only genius alpha male blacks can be portrayed in media, preferably with white women and only beta white males. Look at any modern network show. There isn't one non-alpha male nigger on any show. It's almost like it's in the (((rules))) now.

You're exactly right. In popular media, black characters are almost always dominant, and white characters are almost always emotional faggots. The jew projects his cuckoldry fetish nationwide.

Maybe not banning cars, but an uncomfortable fact is that most new car models are connected to the internet. The implications of this are that spooks can now take over your car remotely, which honestly scares me a lot.

Even a lot of normies don't trust self-driving cars, which is good. It'll probably be a generation or two before the public accepts having their car being connected to the internet and controllable through it.

+1

Why is it always cars, and not monster trucks?

WHOSE STREETS?

OUR SCREEEEECH

I have a shitty old beater sedan, but I live in a leftist hive. I'd prefer not to go into any more detail than that.
In the event that I am unlawfully blocked from traveling on the highway, what is the safest method of running over degenerates without damaging my property? Is there a certain speed, or number of scum, to aim for?

And what is the lawful thing to do afterwards? I imagine I should proceed to a safe distance and then call the police to tell them what happened, correct?

Cars of peace will clean our streets

This should be the chant at the next march.

Hitting people is gonna fuck up your car, regardless. I guess you could try to catch them with the corner if it came down to it, but if you're really in a self-defense situation it's best to just gas it and get out of there. Travel with a gun if your state allows it.

I would imagine the slower I'm going, the less likely I am to damage my car. Also, spoiler that filth.

I think they want to push trucks/cars of peace to further their push for:

-self driving cars/trucks
-agenda 21 idea of removing public ownership of cars

(checked)
My bad about the webm, was trying to post this one. Anyway if you're going slow, you might get stuck. If you're gonna be plowing folks, you need speed and your car is gonna get at least somewhat damaged. That's just how it is.

That's a big dildo.

For you.

UUUU

For me? Thanks. My asshole will be alot like an accordion in a few days.

Discordant?

Just add a fucking snow plow & windshield protection to your truck, retard.

Let them try. That might rouse people. No one wants to lose control of their driving rights.

Sure but we're not talking fucking Mad Max vehicles here user, just normal ones that are forced into a self defense situation.

Ban white men!

Fresh OC, pls rate

Quality, but it implies that right wing media is responsible for that violence, while in reality it comes from people waking up to the reality around them.

It's just for fun for us, not as propaganda

Standing in the middle of the road and obstructing traffic should be every bit as punishable as running into them.

More like "Beware: Bovine Crossing"

every time these retards jump in front of cars and get run over the respones is always " OHHHH shit" like they had no idea this is what happens when a frail human body is presented with the kinetic force of a 1.5 ton hunk of metal.

The younger generation already doesn't care about them/want them. That's why they all don't have cars or even licenses and just user uber/lyft. At least half of Boomers won't care as they age as long as they have someone (or an AI) to drive them around anytime they want.

The driver of the vehicle is well-versed in lawful conduct.
Driver's a hero, really.

half the jews in the world are in america

Learn to win.
Learn from Venezuela.

Why haven't we banned cars yet?

I fucking despise boomers for this reason, they thought they were "questioning authority" despite the hall of government, the colleges, the press, and the fucking kikes running all the service, financial, and entertainment industries. The only "authority" they fought was actual productive industry, the lower ranks of the military, and the responsible members of society.

As much as I hate them for assisting in the destruction of society I hate them more for believing it was a "struggle" despite it all being handed to them on a silver platter. 95% of cointelpro budget went to stymieing the clan and the ebil nazis while niggers and commies burned down a blew up America for three decades with near impunity. And they have the gall to pretend they were the rebels in this conflict.

It's only a matter of time before lefties want to ban "assault vehicles".

It's because of niggers. They will intentionally walk slow and block traffic to piss off their welfare daddies. They will start crossing at a 90 degree angle then start doing the nigger lean and wind up in traffic.
They will walk in between cars and distract driver's while their partners will try to reach in and grab shit.
It it sounds weird that laws exist to prevent it but unless you've seen how niggers act it's hard to understand.

HAHA LOOK AT THAT TRANNY FLY

WHAT IS THE TRANNY DOING TO THAT NICE CAR

"Leftism," political correctness, marxism, KIKE-ism–it's all suicidal by definition.
(checked)
If only they weren't moronic hypocritical NPC pieces of garbage, huh?

HEIL

AY LMAOOOOO

DOUBLE CLUTCH TRANS LIVES MATTER

fime

All I keep thinking about

Mercedes going back to it's roots

Bumping for a Reginald Denny reboot. The youngins around here need to enjoy some old school jaboonery, and the people who suffered from it. Im a truck driver myself, so this story hits close to home. Niggers gonna be run the fuck over if I find myself somewhere bad at the very wrong time.

Good

PUTTING THE FEAR BACK IN THE QUEER

Stay off the snow in case you get caught

…so a Dodge and a Mercedes drive into a protest

I ignore that, because he was beaten pretty good by them niggers. He obviously suffered brain damage.

The lesson from the incident is simple, NEVER STOP YOUR VEHICLE IN A RIOT, ESPECIALLY A RIOT WHERE ITS MOSTLY NIGGERS CHIMPING!

This is MURICA!

Almost big enough for the landwhales

Only coffee and legal as fuck protein pills for me.

I'm willing to bet the driver won't stay in jail for long, nor get a harsh punishment.

MEME IT!
MEME IT!

Not anymore

Good god. Just imagine a fleet of these hillbilly death machines on the streets of your liberal city of choice.

wifflegif.com/gifs/78254-transexuales-accidente-gif

Don't stand on the tracks when the train's coming through.

A FUCKING JEW DRIVING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Steady 3-7 mph wont hurt your car if you "bump" a pedestrian. No one will be able to hold on and open the door they should all be locked and windows up but some one can swing a bat and break a window maybe. They will be moving and swinging at a moving target as well, so they have a better than even chance of missing or delivering a weak and ineffective blow.

One other thing you dont need huge speed to move pedestrians 2 mph in a 1500# car with 100hp easily will push dozens out of the way continuously. I cant even imagine any scenario where pedestrians can forceably stop a moving vehicle using only their bodies. Unless they pile up and you end up with all the wheels off of the ground.

I didn't hear anything about this from any media source whatsoever, because nobody gives a shit about trannies. Not normalfags, and especially not feminists. Nobody.

Pedestrians always have right of way even if they are acting illegally. There's nothing that allows you to commit a crime because they are committing a crime, and hitting someone with your vehicle is a crime. Perhaps if the driver felt his life was in danger - maybe he could get off. But it would still be hard and he'd need solid evidence to get acquitted in court.

The "correct" thing to do is stop the car, call 911, and tell them it's an emergency and there is a riot in progress and you feel your life is in danger. That much will get you the first piece of evidence you need on record should you need to squash several degenerates' heads with your tires.

Was it a Trans-am?

This. Create paper. I called 911 for a fight recently, simply to create a record. Cops didn't care, they get bored.

I think one of the symptoms of the mental disease called gender dysmorphia is a reckless suicidal attitude.

This is absolutely true. Clever criminals do this a lot, especially when they're making false accusations. It usually works.