Who is the real enemy?

Do you not realise the Jews want us to fight?

Divide and concur is there goal!

How can you not see that they want us to fight?

Shit theres a good chance Donald is not at all what he seem and is merely used as a controlled opposition.

Do we really want marshall law?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage

Who's us? What are you?

Kikes hate niggers and getting AIDS. So should I inject myself with niggerblood to spite the kikes?

There's no way in absolute hell I'm letting the kikes get away with leaving the mess they brought into our society. Even if we gas them all, I'm not getting friendly with the shitskins, ever.

Technically if everyone turned on them, it would be over.

See the REAL Civil Rights movement in America and how they shut it down by killing off the leaders.

I like to think I'm apart of the resistance, yet how can a movement be a movement when it is dived and heading in different directions…

I was so happy when I first found 8ch.

I thought finally the resistance is here! but it seemingly has no direction?

We know who the enemy is and I fucking hate them too. I want them all gassed for what they have done to society.

So lets do it, and work together before the jews turn us again ourselves like have done for years and years

Go home, Reddit.

Fuck me, take a page from there own book!

THE TWELVE-INCH RULE AND THE COMMON GAVEL.
FORCE, unregulated or ill-regulated, is not only wasted in the void, like that of
gunpowder burned in the open air, and steam unconfined by science; but, striking in the
dark, and its blows meeting only the air, they recoil and bruise itself. It is destruction and
ruin. It is the volcano, the earthquake, the cyclone;-not growth and progress. It is
Polyphemus blinded, striking at random, and falling headlong among the sharp rocks by
the impetus of his own blows.
The blind Force of the people is a Force that must be economized, and also managed,
as the blind Force of steam, lifting the ponderous iron arms and turning the large wheels,
is made to bore and rifle the cannon and to weave the most delicate lace. It must be
regulated by Intellect. Intellect is to the people and the people's Force, what the slender
needle of the compass is to the ship–its soul, always counselling the huge mass of wood
and iron, and always pointing to the north. To attack the citadels built up on all sides
against the human race by superstitions, despotisms, and prejudices, the Force must
have a brain and a law. Then its deeds of daring produce permanent results, and there is
real progress. Then there are sublime conquests. Thought is a force, and philosophy
should be an energy, finding its aim and its effects in the amelioration of mankind. The
two great motors are Truth and Love. When all these Forces are combined, and guided
by the Intellect, and regulated by the RULE of Right, and Justice, and of combined and
systematic movement and effort, the great revolution prepared for by the ages will begin
to march. The POWER of the Deity Himself is in equilibrium with His WISDOM. Hence
the only results are HARMONY.
It is because Force is ill regulated, that revolutions prove failures. Therefore it is that so
often insurrections, coming from those high mountains that domineer over the moral
horizon, Justice, Wisdom, Reason, Right, built of the purest snow of the ideal after a long
fall from rock to rock, after having reflected the sky in their transparency, and been
swollen by a hundred affluents, in the majestic path of triumph, suddenly lose themselves
in quagmires, like a California river in the sands.

You're clearly too new, you're clearly from Reddit as well.
What do you suggest? DO you realize that by being formless we managed to spread our ideas without being attacked, and when faggots of the Alt Right decided to unify, centralise and give it a face the Left immediately shut it down?
We knew this since the beginning.
I don't know how new you are, but you have a ton to read and watch before making this shit.

I am new. Not going to deny that. No not from reddit either. Please bear with me, we all start somewhere.

maybe you can understand my frustration then.
This is my first thread after lurking for sometime.
From the outside looking in it seems there is no direction or form. Just seems like a bunch of noise.

Your idea says otherwise and I like the idea, would like to know more?

perhaps you could point me in the right direction so my energy is better used

Start by redpilling every single person you know. Nothing is more important than the truth, nothing more powerful.

Watch:
The Greatest Story Never Told
Goy Guide to World History
Yuri Bezmenov (the Interview and the Lesson)
Read:
Web of Debt by Ellen Brown
>>>/pdfs/364
Research Document on Hitler & WWII
>>>/pdfs/3614

The rest you'll gather with time and lurking, not only on /po/ but elsewhere as well.

This. But don't force the issue down on their throats, be smooth, calm, educated and even funny sometimes.
Forcing things onto people repeal them.

Equality is a false God, newfag. So long as you worship it, you shall ever be a slave.

Also, learn about Indo-European history:

checked
Fuck things are slow right now. I want a happening thread NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're on a journey and no one else here can take it for you.

We are not directionless. You have not lurked long enough to understand that. Pass on what you have learned here to others.

Thank you all, I do appreciate your time…

Probably the hardest thing is life I have come across is getting my friends and family to try the red pill let alone swallow the red pill.

It seems when I leave them alone, they come crawling back wanting more. It seems it can't be force fed…..

Son, you need to learn your god damn homophones.

Redpilling is an art. Every person requires a bit of a different tactic. If you can, try to figure out what they are passionate about and then try to demonstrate to them how the left is corrupting/destroying it.

Also, try to trigger their natural defense mechanism by giving them (truthful) information that is terrifying. The open/ignored genocide of whites in South Africa can be used for this, and redpill memes such as With Open Gates: youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

user-E-moose is dead but the idea is accurate. Hitler admired the Arabs and Muslims for their strong belief in their culture. Honestly convincing other races that they've been just as fucked over by Jews wouldn't be hard (jews owned black slave ships, started opium wars, etc.) I would be perfectly fine working towards a mutual goal with the African nationalist and others. They're even against race mixing and are considered dangerous by the adl and other such sites. The only reason the (((alt-right))) has been allowed to exist is because it's controlled opposition. Everyone seems to acknowledge that the kikes play both sides to keep us divided but no one comes up with ideas on how to combat it. They're really afraid of us uniting, separately, against them because once we separate, we can direct all force at stopping them and they can't make us fight each other like now.

Haha, thanks mate

The Jews want the other races to fight. They want whites to NOT fight. They want us to roll over and die. Of course Trump is a conservacuck you fucking idiot. He's only ever been our pawn. We'll turn our memes on him the second we feel he's gone too far. You don't understand ANY of this do you outlander?

Eternal reminder every life lost cleansing the ghettos of blacks and hispanics before the jew has been cleansed is wasted.
Always shoot a traitor before an enemy.

How much power do you think the memes have now that he's President? I think when running, he was more open to them to use them to win. Now he just seems to let Jared and Ivanka use him as a pawn. Otoh, I'd say the more influential the internet becomes, the more powerful this gets. Need more translation into meatspace though. How does one do that while retaining the formless decentralization that has heretofore proven so useful?

Syria would be a good place to start. How many refugees in Europe are from Syria to begin with is something to take into consideration the fact that if (((Certain forces))) like ISIS or those """"Syrian""""" rebels didn't turn the place into a warzone, the refugees would be back home, and the Syrian government would be able to hold off illegal immigrants on their way to Europe like Gaddafi' Libya used to do.

You seems so assertive? Here you have someone wanting to help and join your cause yet you seem so quick to cast judgement?

And yes I do understand some of it, are you willing to help me understand the rest? or do you want to throw me to the wind?

This. I know people here are angry from the constant demoralization that affirmative action type policies engender but we need to remember priorities. Blacks think Jews are just whites, especially since they're always changing their names like the cowards they are. Can we influence them? Where is the modern Malcolm?

Where is that if you kill your enemies they win photo?

No shit

Stop saying something literally everybody knows as if its something so profound and mind blowing. No shit Trump works for Jews and whole purpose of him and the alt right is a controlled op to incite hatred against White people. This is glaringly obvious to anyone who's been paying even the slightest attention.

The Jew wants the death of white people on a global scale so the lesser races will fall into his hand, the Jew is main enemy the lesser races are only vermin within the lands.

A new realm will be created in the 4th, one superior than those previous but by the same blood as before. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children.

Go make your own board non-white, it's fairly easy to do. Stop immigrating to white places and expecting to be treated with altruism, that age is going away no matter who wins.

anti-slide bump bump

The memes are the power of God.

Stop bumping this shit.

Whites are the only fighters worth having.

Just stay out of our way. If you want to help us, do it without marching next to us.