Antifa Headquarters in Brooklyn Teaching members to Fight

Antifa's Brooklyn headquarters called “The Base” located at 1302 Myrtle Ave Brooklyn, NY 11221 is teaching free classes in Muay Thai. They trying to improve their sucker punching techniques.

“Every 3rd Thursday: Women, Trans, Non-Binary, and Gender Non-Conforming Folks”

thebasebk.org/event/fight-training-2/?instance_id=28511

burn the building down with thermite and shoot every human inside.

t.FBI

If there was anyway to do this and not turn into a honeypot, I'd offer classes on boxing and wrestling for nationalists.

No animal protein + brittle bones + improper techniques = lots of broken commie shins

I see nothing wrong with this.

If you lived in NYC i'd take you up on it.

I would say it is largely unnecessary, all the training in the world wouldn't change the fact that these Antifa queers are all sickly thin betas and tranny freaks.

FBI-kun, you lack imagination.

Just tell some pipe hittin niggas that it's an easy mark and the place will be ripped off within the month, then half the owners will go full fash.

Seriously. The FBI is too nice to these fuckers.

Always prepare yourself to annihilate the enemy with overwhelming force, that's the blitzkrieg way.

Who let this namefag in?

How about (you) do it fbiman

Sometimes I begin to curse the world for being born a 5'5" mega-manlet, but then I remember that I'm still not an androgynous antifa skeleton.

We have a small oven for you.

Thanks m8. I always wanted to operate the yidlet roaster!

Sorry bro, Floridafag here. Had to learn to literally fight off spics and niggers since child.

Stop namefagging in every thread you start. You don't have to enter your name and email. Did you even lurk before you started posting?

God damn sorry I didnt know calm your fucking tits I am trying to spread information

is this better you nitpickfag

Learn how shit works here or go back to Reddit.

Fucking this.

gas yourself

Show up to a class. If the instructor is any good it would be a valuable skill to learn. If antifags are paying for it might as well get some free training and spy while you're at it.

Faggots and trannies lack the discipline and self-control to learn any martial art effectively.

What could go wrong.

Some antifa are strong, but I think I can take on 90% of then in a 1v1 fight despite having no formal training. And that is a conservative estimate. Antifa definitely seems more thin and sickly than most groups I have seen, which is odd considering how they are itching for a fight. They might be compensating for something and acting badass as a bluff. The problem is their numbers, they never fight alone.

ahahhaaahahaaahahaahaaaahahhahahaahahahaahahhaaahahaaahahaahaaaahahhahahaahahahaahahhaaahahaaahahaahaaaahahhahahaahahahaahahhaaahahaaahahaahaaaahahhahahaahahahaahahhaaahahaaahahaahaaaahahhahahaahahahaahahhaaahahaaahahaahaaaahahhahahaahahahaahahhaaahahaaahahaahaaaahahhahahaahahahaahahhaaahahaaahahaahaaaahahhahahaahahahaahahhaaahahaaahahaahaaaahahhahahaahahahaahahhaaahahaaahahaahaaaahahhahahaahahahaahahhaaahahaaahahaahaaaahahhahahaahahahaahahhaaahahaaahahaahaaaahahhahahaahahahaahahhaaahahaaahahaahaaaahahhahahaahahahaahahhaaahahaaahahaahaaaahahhahahaahahahaahahhaaahahaaahahaahaaaahahhahahaahahahaahahhaaahahaaahahaahaaaahahhahahaahahahaahahhaaahahaaahahaahaaaahahhahahaahahahaahahhaaahahaaahahaahaaaahahhahahaahahahaahahhaaahahaaahahaahaaaahahhahahaahahahaahahhaaahahaaahahaahaaaahahhahahaahahahavahahhaaahahaaahahaahaaaahahhahahaahahaha

Kek. Guns, fitness and self-defense is pretty common among the right, even basic cuckservatives. The left is kind of late to start that shit now, especially because most of them are demoralized fat cripples in the first place. And Women and Trans? Good luck fighting with half the muscle density and way lower height. These people are in for a rude awakening.

God I hope they do sparring matches. I could make up an identity and go all out on these freaks.

Kicked? probably not. Licked? Quite likely.

Their enemies are armed Right? If you aren't you fucking should be and they aren't. Irrelevant. Muy Thai a .38 to the chest, faggots. NYC's largely disarmed anyways. It's like the UK talking tough or something. Back it the fuck up, but they can't, so who gives a fuck.

Hungry skeletons are gonna kick my ass, oh god I'm so scared!

Yea. Should get a big group to go, learn some legit fighting techniques too. Then last day at graduation or whatever it is, wear nazi armbands and kick some ass. Would be funny.

Exactly, there are a lot of them but they're like hyenas. If you shrink back, they all pounce on you, if you however go in like a tank with full gear and stomp them with the might of thor, they scatter like leaves because none of them want to take the full brunt of your attack. I've seen some video were there were like 10 antifas against one or two dudes and they all kept their distance after he rekt the first one in one hit, they were surrounding him but none of them had the willpower to initiate anything because they knew exactly the first one to go in takes a fucking beating, that's how weak they are. Intimidation and numbers is their strongest weapon to make you submit and prevent you from fighting, so it's important to never let them do that and curbstomp them if you ever end up in such situation, because they suck absolute dick if you actually fight back.

too bad you're in that other place
I got some skills as well (boxing, bjj) and would compliment your teaching

anons:
MMA, you cucks. Get in shape and learn how to get people off of you, not just put people down or trip them or wahtever.

Shit, if you can find regular old boxing (and hide your power level) you can easily get in amazing shape, amazing cardio, and know how to stand and trade - and outmaneuver or escape, most importantly! - against any dipshits you might run into.

Don't fall into the weeb trap of trying to fight weapons unarmed. Run, or better yet, == don't go alone anywhere unless it's super safe or super short== , and carry a goddamn gun, in a holster, and train how to draw and shoot in defense situations, and spend time at the range regularly.

under8d

By the power of rooskies shall my enemies be slain.

The bulldykes of antifa could probably hit harder than their scrawny male counterparts. It's really weird, the rolls are reversed for them. I wonder what could be causing such a massive hormonal imbalance among these people. Even leftists of the past did not look so fucked up.

I've known lots of these way back, they all live in a tiny apartment and on malt liqour and dumpster dived food. Tiny fuckers alike spaghetti rats, they also are led by undercover cops. You can tell, the cops actually look like they can take a punch without shattering.

Lucky. Does not exist in the DFW area

Is it wrong if this triggers me more than actual facts about why being a manlet sucks?

And then you realize that if you were a grill, you'd be on the pest path to being cute as fuck.
I'm sorry

Weapons that can do crowd control like DIY flamethrowers or Luty SMGs can help immensely.

I'm going to wear a wig and sign up for the trannyjutsu classes and then spend the day punching cunts in their glass jaws

Their biggest challenge is the simple fact none of them have ever done a real days work in their life.

They can train all they want. Doesn't matter. Your typical joe-sixpack construction worker/plumber/mechanic, etc who doesn't even consider themselves a "fighter" could still kick their ass any day of the week.

You can't turn around a lifetime of being NEET and doing nothing but playing vidya and smoking pot in a few months of "training".

Giant here, at least your feet dont stick off the end of your bed and get cold. I miss being snug.

You might not be a manlet, but you are still a brainlet

Or you can just get a gun and shoot the commies.

AR15s don't have that much recoil, you'll handle. They used to use manlets in Nam to clear out the gook tunnels, so there'll still be use for you. Manlet Pride World Wide

Audie Murphy was short too. There's always use for a man with a will.

>tfw not a cute shortstack girlie
It's for the best

He may've been a manlet but at least he had muscle and guns, I can't get shit easily in jew jersey
That's odd, I thought Holla Forums shat on the U.S for zogbottery, but I see your point.

What if you work with maybe two or three employees on the evening or night sift? What do?

we only shit on:

A. current day zogbots - basically any bluepill normie who joins the military (if you're redpill and you are merely joining to get training and skillsets that's fine as long as you are aware of our greatest ally)

B. greatest generation/boomer retards - the kind who talk about kicking nazi ass (so you traveled to europe and killed your cousins so jews could rule you and flood your countries with shitskins)

Well when you put it that way, maybe being a manlet isn't the death sentence i've made it out to be.

If it was weapons training it would mean something. Fighting is an art and takes years to become really good at it.

This
Whatever they learn will be worthless anyway. They will end up learning how to fight in some shitty watered-down combat sport in a controlled environment with lots of rules and brakes in between everything they do.

Then carry a gun moron. Or a knife. Anything is better than untrained and unarmed.

Tank crew members are generally short, due to the cramped spaces inside. In fact, manlets are preferable in a lot of combat situations. Crawling through tunnels, for instance.

Audie Murphy was rejected by the Marines for being too small. So he enlisted in the Army and went on to become the most highly decorated badass in American history, THEN became a movie star afterward.

Plus, if you're in shape, you may not have the reach of a taller fighter, but you actually have better leverage for things like Judo throws.

So yeah, you may be a manlet, but it's not ALL bad, and you do have SOME advantages.

t.6'2" ubermensch who has permanent back problems because he works in small spaces and can't stand up straight

isn't putting all these together racist or sexist or some sort of phobe?

quick question if you know, does being short relate to non white genes?

cripple kill or maim. If you fight those are the options you need to look for.. Go for eyes, etc. Fuck the faggots crying about honor in fighting. There is no honor in battle. There is only the victor.

Why would there be humans inside a communist gathering?

Nope FBI, they are not human.

Nice ID get.

There truly are no more heroes

Did someone say, burn to death?

Just join visit gym and beat the shit out of them and don't mention you are a white nationalist.
Go there, be friendly, and kick their ass.
All of you should have some skills already for fighting unless your disabled.

Nice try nigger

That appears pretty fake, I'm sure you would suffocate quite quickly if you were trapped with a fire that large

If you can handle a rifle you're big enough to do what needs to be done when the time comes.

Nice ID. As a burger I can never separate the bravery of American soldiers in the face of the enemy, and the fact that the enemies were their brothers in blood. One day the kikes will pay and valor earned in their and their golem's blood.

a) situational awareness
b) bring a work dude with you? Do you mean going to/from work or taking out trash or cleaning house or what?
c) DONT WORK ALONE
d) SITUATIONAL. AWARENESS
e) yes get a gun IN A FUCKING CONCEALED HOLSTER, LEGALLY, THAT YOU KNOW HOW TO USE AND PRACTICE WITH IT

I had the misfortune of living under a piece of trash and her shitty boyfriends, one of whom turned out to be a fucking drug dealer. I carried shit on me, yes, but I mostly made sure to not be around when they were and vice versa. Fights that are avoided are fights won, user.

Howdy, fella Murricans! Tis a great day to fight fascism aint it? Be a dear and bring me some sweet tea Schlomobelle darlin.

Even if they learn something they probably won't have how to do it with good form beat into their mind yet. Bad form either makes you strikes weak, or they risk injuring themselves (lol).

Top kek, I think I did the same thing on 4/b/ about 10 years ago

Holla Forums checking in, Holla Forums I think you might either be falling for your own bait or seriously don't know shit about how they're fucking Anarchists with no real base of operations
T. Apolitical nob

They're not anarchists, they're antifascists. They'll do whatever it takes to oppose fascism, even if they have to burn down the country they're claiming to protect. Antifa gets a shit ton of money from the establishment (just look at those DOJ slush funds Trump shut down) and sugar daddy Soros, which makes it more hilarious that they're supposedly anti-establishment.

nice nice

bomb

bomb

Without trying to derail this thread, would like to know which form of hand to hand combat is best suited for the average Holla Forumsack. inb4 shill. "Asking for a friend". Seems likes jew jitsu is purely based on grappling but I don't see how it may work if outnumbered. Also, what's the deal of krav maga? Is it kike magic or do they just overhype it? MMA seems alright but don't think my build is suited to it. (tall, lanky, very very mildly overweight - getting /fit/ as we speak and feels good man…Figured boxing is a good option since the fitness and stamina levels have to be good.

my biggest problem is overcoming my flight/fight complex. I struggle with fear, this is most likely due to seeing violence up close and personal and I immediately switch to thinking the situation is going to turn lethal, rather than injury. It bothers because i've lost family members and my thinking is go for the gun. However, the problem with that option is the lack of rights one has once you shoot the bastard. (non US citizen, not Britbong - think of 94 and its changes and you'll get the drift).

The other problem is knowing when to engage and when not to. I don't want to fight, i'm tired of the fucking deaths i've seen. I'm sick and tired of it. I have a rage burning up inside of me but I cannot blow it on some dumbass at a bar. It needs to be upon the enemy or the attacker.. I've survived some hairy situations by simply not getting involved or trying to talk my way out of it. Having a gun in your face makes things very scary and i'm not afraid to admit that. This doesn't mean i'll pussy out but one has to choose their fights. I recently spoke to a semi-seasoned cage fighter who said that we all have that fear but when you're in the ring it is different to real life. He says that with a lot of training you'll instinctually react. Whereas in the ring, your respect for your opponent is on more of a bro-tier level where you walk out and it's all on good terms. I can't envision that but I suppose it comes with conditioning?

Any useful tips you could give this user. Only ever been in the odd fights and they always ended up being a fuckup where both bodies go to ground and it's more of a wrestle than actual damage. Only ever been in 5 and lost 2.