Could we bring down Starbucks?

literally everything is being linked to the alt right and far right at random.. haircuts, clothes, those torches at marches…… and brands are suffering.. could it be made so that enough people are claiming to be alt right, white nationalist and far right, but also to work for and//or enjoy starbucks, that the good little sheepsies would shun them?? posting shit like ""at starbucks i always spit in muzzies coffees"" and ""i voted trump but my coworkers will never know lol"" from starbucks?? could their every favourite brand be ruined by bad press??

How many Starbucks locations are there in the United States? A few thousand? Quite a few thousand? You would get a lot more bang for your buck if you just went around burning them down. Gasoline is cheap.

Wawa coffee is better anyway, especially during Hoagiefest™!

>>>/tumblr/

Are we using Fashion? Hahahaha

I think this brain fart may have already occurred because for the past week or more my local Starbuck has had multiple cops hanging around the front door ever morning shooting the shit and huffing down overpriced (free) breakfast food.

Why would anyone do it during business hours? Or even just general hours of the day where people would be likely to be around? It's a get in and get out, middle of the night kind of job.

starbucks, known for its liberalism, attracts a liberal skewed customer base. why would you want to destroy a company that pumps liberals full of sugar, caffeine, and soy?

No. The high-and-tight(ish) has become popular again and for some reason the commies think it is a WN thing. Even though many of the older ones probably wore their hair like that in the 90's…

And t-shits/jeans are anti-nigger. I guess?

How dumb is this board's user base? Really?

Point taken, but I wonder what matters more, wealth accumulation, or the flabbening of our enemies' bodies and minds.

In general, I agree follow the old /i/ and /baphomet/ adage of "talk shit, get hit".

Rather than pay attention to your complete lack of understanding of written English conventions, I’m going to hijack the thread with a question based specifically on the image.

Will kikes now force the fashion industry to “disavow” nazism (and traditionalism itself) by demanding that they stop producing ALL clothing of a traditional format?

Meaning, specifically, will they get rid of dresses, blouses, pants, suits, skirts, shorts, etc.–everything and anything that was historically worn by one sex or the other–and replace them en masse with ✡clothing✡ of an entirely new design, unrecognizable to either sex and meant to be worn by both? Will THIS type of clothing be the only kind made available for purchase?

I'm wondering this as well. I mean, everyone's already paying the kosher tax regardless we might as well let libshits weaken themselves

I don't go there but I had suspected that maybe words were exchanged inside among those who patronize the shit hole.

How has that track been working for the last 30-40 years? If you want to passively shill for jews and jewish power by suggesting inaction, maybe try doing it on a board that doesn't know what you're doing.

That is desirable, though now that I've thought about it, I think it's not so bad to destroy the jewish/liberal business as long as another business is there to soyify our enemies in place.

fuck off.

Ever take two seconds to ponder how many "enemies" you would have without a network of jewish capital and infrastructure reinforcing a singular message in all facets of daily life?

Yea i like to poison myself

Explain.

I do wonder that. I also wonder what it would be like if we cleansed our race of people susceptible to jewish influence. We kicked them out 100s of times. We also let them back in 100s of times. I don't want to just kick them out again. I want our people to resist them, forever.

it fucking kills the heart. if people would exercise, maintain a healthy diet, drink plenty of water, they would not need coffee.
Want to start a good morning? glass of water with an apple, that's it.
at the end of the day, it's still a drug.

What they do is build several starbucks in an area to shut down privately owned coffee shops the way Walmart did it.

Source? Everything I've read affirms that coffee's just fine for your heart, unless you drink it in excess of like 3 cups a day.

I'm inclined to think that's just bullshit.

Coffee is basically poison yes.

I love the taste of coffee though, and decaf usually tastes like crap.

Coffee is NOT good for you at all, trust me is I even have a sip it turns my stomach upside down for about a week but then again so does milk Wich is also terrible for you

So basicially you're just a sickly faggot with a bad stomach, and you're trying to claim that anything that doesn't work for you is unhealthy.
Fuck off, shitskin. Whites have developed a tolerance for milk unlike your ilk.

Yes I have a fucked up stomach from eating shitty food but through that I am now healthier than ever because if my improved diet, and yes we are the only animals in the planet to A) drink another animals Milk, B) continue to drink said milk past the stage in life were our large intestine stops producing the enzime to brake down lactose in the milk Wich is why so many WHITE people like myself cannot ingest milk or most dairy any more

Also, white southern male with Hungarian and Serbian ancestry who is 6 foot 175 so definitely not sickly, aslo my diet goes perfectly hand in hand with my work out routine so please come at me with facts next time instead of just attacking and lowering the over all quality of the thread

Fuck you. I'll drink as much of either as I damn well please. Upsets your stomach? Don't drink it. More for me.

What do you want, a medal?

Try not to take it personally. There are literal shills from various agricultural industries here who relentlessly push certain products as "White" or "redpilled". Do not even engage. Do your own dietary research.

Hey. Hey you. Air is white. Air is redpilled. You should breathe lots of air.

t. air industry shill

So you harmed yourself my making shitty decisions, and now you call any food that affects your damaged body negatively unhealthy. This is like saying swimming is bad because you swam once and almost drowned, and now you have severe anxiety around water.

So?
Yet I can drink milk without problem and so can most white people. Just because you have shitty genes and are lactose intolerant doesn't mean drinking milk is bad for you. Holy shit, this is fucking obvious.
What do you think I give a shit about your physical specs, faggot? Fuck off.

Lol yea I Know

Yea possibly or you know just mabey trying to better educate some anons on here, humans stop producing the enzime Wich brakes down lactose after the 2 year mark past that literally anyone can become lactose intolerant at any time it's just a matter of causes the reaction for me it was poor diet

I'll make it simple and just filter you. Feel free to respond in kind.

Hey, faggot, we're also the only animals on the planet to build marble sculptures, air conditioned buildings and communications networks. GUESS WE BETTER STOP ALL THAT SHIT TOO. BACK TO NATURE LOLOLOL

Thank you shills for once again killing another thread

What the fuck am I shilling, you stupid ass? Read my fucking posts. Tell me what I'm shilling.

Here, let me tell you what I'm seeing the start of.
That's what that faggot sounds like. He's fucking trying to impose dietary laws/taboos. Do I need to tell you just how fucking stupid that is? It's one thing if you personally can't fucking digest milk. Simple solution, don't fucking drink it. But to say "No one else should drink it either" is some seriously kikey shit right there. Same with coffee.

Again, I will eat and drink whatever I damn well please, and if you try pinning the "You're not redpilled enough because you drink coffee/milk" badge to me, I'll fucking verbally rip you a new asshole.

(heavenly checked)
Maybe.
But it would sure be cool as fuck if we did crash and burn that yuppie leftist sanctuary.

Good, their coffee's shit anyway. Tastes like cigarette butts and used motor oil.

You mean commie uniforms? It wouldn't surprise me if this was tried, if the commies aren't put in their place soon. In another thread on this board, there's a pic of a commie cunt from cville, and she appears to be emulating the "soviet peasant worker" look, hair short and unstyled, but covered with a kerchief, long skirt, no makeup… but then again if the right wants to dress fashy, I suppose the one thing I can't fault the left for is wanting to dress the part.

Well, they're not wrong. No other army had a better looking uniform.

What. Hugo Boss designed most of the uniforms.

Get out shitskin

No. His company was just contracted to produce them.

Can confirm, had it before (old job paid for it, just put the heated containers in the break room), it was terrible. Only coffee I've ever had that gave me heartburn.

Exactly. They see redpilled people rejecting soy, estrogen, feminizing shit like that and try to create a "slippery slope" situation with shit that isn't bad at all. Wouldn't be surprised if the "coffee is bad because I say so it's a drug goys" faggots are the same ones that show up and say the same retarded shit when a dude weed lmao thread appears and the response to it is not pro-weed.

Won't work. As long as there are people who wish to buy traditional sex-specific clothing, there will be amoral chinamen who are willing to make and sell that clothing.

What's more, your great grandparents probably made a lot of their own clothing. Worse case scenario is you learn how to use a machine and follow patterns.

As somebody that only drinks caffeine sporadically, the psychoactive effects are very noticeable.
It creates a tensing up, a fixation on individual tasks with an accompanying lack of awareness of the context those tasks are taking place in.
It is the perfect worker drone drug, consuming caffeine every day is going through life with blinders on and intuition inhibited. Don't think about the big picture, don't consider why you are working, silence that nagging feeling that you are wasting your life away working for Mr. Noseberg. Just do the thing.

Sure is a completely uncited, unsupported, anecdotal-at-best assertion there.

Develop a coffee culture so good people won't need to consume 6000000 calories in a plastic cup for 50 bucks (AKA the case for Australians vs. Starbucks…their shops are inadequate compared to the local coffee shops). I mean, you gotta create an alternative for people to flock to if you want to effectively destroy the existing "establishment" for coffee shopping.

People are addicted to sugar. Whether they're getting their caffeine fix from Starbucks or the Coca Cola Company. And no, artificial sweeteners from Coke aren't much better for you.

I never said I was providing scientific evidence. But nevertheless, I strongly doubt that your cardiovascular and nervous systems would thank you later in life for giving them jolt after jolt after jolt in your younger years.

There are already lots of alternatives, user. The problem is not lack of alternatives. The problem is that people go to Shitbucks for those 6 gorillion calorie monstrosities, not for actual coffee. I'd wager if you looked at the composition of one of those things it would be somewhere around only 20 percent actual coffee, at best.

Starbucks' actual assets are name recognition and the fact that a fuckton of Americans are huge fucking dessert junkies. I mean, what do you think those frappucinos actually are? They're gigantic fucking desserts in a cup.

Unless you go full retard with your caffeine consumption you're fine. Some people are extra-fucking-sensitive to the stuff, and in their case it might be best to avoid it. Everything in fucking moderation, and know your own limits.

As for my cardiovascular and nervous systems, they're fine, thanks.

Duh. But today, "moderation" is a word to curse with. People chug down coffee by liters daily, and then get heart diseases or turn into complete neurotics.
Me, I only drink coffee when I need to work overnight, which is rare.

That's sadly the case, though there are certain ways you can try to get people away from their legal coke addiction. I've tried my hand in persuading people trying to be fit, so far one or 2 have stopped drinking sugary shit and switched to something better. Most of the time, I myself drink coffee like my ancestors 80+ years ago would do so and I stick to that almost year-round. My dedication impressed some people and they at least tried something different. Just be a bit open-minded and you'll find people who know their shit and will get you to taste a lot of varieties and make you choose the one that suits you best.

Not that I have any real alternatives to coffee drinking anyway. The idea of consuming sugar and sweets fucking disgusts me 95% of the time, and if I consistently drink processed shit it gives me stomach problems. But all of those made me choose the right way.

The difference between the antidote and the poison is in the dose, anons. You don't need to gobble liters or add 5 teaspoons of coffee to a cup to make it taste good or give you a boost. Those who do in the first place have other, actual problems to solve aside from "hurr durr low energy" (which many usually spend by sitting in front of a PC/phone).

Left-wing whites' bodies don't need to be flabbified, they already tend to be weak. On the contrary, flabbification is more likely to turn moderates further left, as they lose confidence in themselves.
Left-wing revolutions that have been militarily successful (ie: Russia, France), have tended to turn the working class strongly-physically-built whites against wealthier whites. However, because of America's social and political structure and history, blue-collar whites are more right-wing than white-collar whites, especially since the fall of heavy industry and its associated unions (even much of the surviving manufacturing has moved to states less friendly to unions such as South Carolina). Thus, left-wing whites do not need to be flabbified. It would be useful to flabbify the hispanic and black left-wing, which would contribute many of the most fit fighters to a left-wing fighting force, but they don't drink as much coffee in the first place.

Do they actually expect anyone remotely right wing to just walk around in Nazi uniforms and klan hoods the whole time?

And this is the fault of coffee or caffeine how exactly? Place blame where blame is due: a sick culture that is not only prone to excess, it's so desensitized that excess is the only way it can feel or taste anything anymore.

Let me tell you a thing, user. When Europeans or just about any other fucking group of people in the world come to America and they try our bread, they remark on how sweet it is. How to them, this would almost be considered CAKE. This pattern continues with other foodstuffs as well. Everything here is fucking INUNDATED with sugars, usually in the form of corn syrup (or HFCS). This is not a fucking accident.

You probably have a ton of parasites fucking up your digestive process and causing acid imbalances user, or you are a dumbass who buys dollar store milk.

I'd tell you to eat garlic, but it can hurt you if you are already that far gone. See a fucking Doctor.

Make selling coffee to white people racist.
With so many barista's of color, it'll spread like wild fire.

#BLACKCOFFEENOMILK

Is there a pdf of that first book flouting around anywhere?

We're also the only animals that have figured out how to milk other animals. But yeah, it's not like lactose tolerance was spread 100% in Europe.

I honestly enjoy starcucks every now and then.

Enjoy the estrogen.

So is this the reason why, despite energy drinks killing people and caffeine overdose being a very real thing, it's not controlled like alcohol because it's more productive for our workforce? Alcohol is very controlled when it can ease social anxiety in some or help with sleep problems, but it is also used with more caution. Same with cigarettes. The same has yet to be said for caffeine which is should also be used with care. Sadly, a lot of teens and adults are ruining their body consuming energy drinks and people are fine with this because it allows them to stay alert for longer than we're supposed to for productivity.

But I thought Wendy's was already the official fast food for the white devil.

You're fucking retarded and you have shit taste.

there are 11,457 starbucks in the united states. Starbucks is tasty and we won't be falling for your jewish tricks CIAnigger.

someone lynch this cuck.

>There is a small coffee distributor in Bogota, he has a shop in town and a stall at the airport. It's Don Pedro Coffee. It is the best coffee I've ever had. If people had access to Don Pedro's artfully blended Columbian coffees they'd realize what they've been missing. Slightly sweet, with a hint of fruitiness and being roasted rather than burnt have complex but not overwhelming bitter flavors. But they won't. Columbian trade association restrictions prevent Don Pedro from direct export. You have to either go there of have friends buy it for you to ship or bring back. Additionally there's a (((mexican outfit))) using the same name in an attempt to capitilize on the real Don Pedro coffee fame. Juan Valdez is a lie, Starbucks is shit but Don Pedro is as real as my lust for that jailbait ass. There is a timeline where Don Pedro wins.

Could you possibly be more full of shit?This is the kind of shit DUDE WEED LMAOS pull out trying to deflect any form of criticism away from their pet plant. You are the type of person anti-Holla Forums types point to when calling the board stupid. Gas yourself.

Unless you're retarded and buy it past expiration date, there's nothing wrong with cheaper milk. $1.70/gal milk is still milk that comes with the "no artificial growth hormones" guaranteed, it just leaves out the price you pay for brand recognition.

Impersonating Holla Forums is a hate crime and your subtle attempt at CP is noted.

Do yourself and us all a favor and lynch yourself before DOTR comes.

bruh..

enjoy your cardboard&dust (tm)
also get out phonefag

Fashion offers some great opportunities for Fashin'.

There are threads over on salt-left discussing the need to smarten their appearance.

Its hip to be square.

F P FBI P

I wish we had a hero. A vigilante. We have no one.

If Starbucks hates the "Alt Right" and Starbucks staff is therefore almost entirely "Liberal", I'd sow the seeds of paranoia by boasting about how many people at Starbucks we have on the inside.
Make them fight amongst themselves.

Some jew already jewed them, kekworthy stuff. Dumb Starbucks, using parody law I think. ((((Nathan))) for you)

>shilling for (((starbucks))) to make more shekels
>>>/oven/

Milk is the beverage of white power ( )

It's not bad for you as long as you drink it in moderation, and choose grass-fed and full-fat dairy products. Milk is a great source of macronutrients for bulking up.

(checked)

checked
I am to an extent, since I seldom drink caffeine. A cup of coffee makes me hyper and slightly jittery, need to piss 2 drops every 10 minutes, and lasts a good while. It does help me concentrate though.

If anybody wants an alternative to caffeine, try Yerba mate. You can prepare it the same way as tea, and it will make you comfortably warm and energetic without jitters or crash like caffeine. There is some caffeine in it, but only a little; there's something else in it that makes it work, and it's superior.

Every time I add a decent quantity of milk to my tea, I think about both its and my Whiteness. Less frequently I think about how I never fell into the sugar-Jew's trap, and feel even better.

Milk settles my upset stomach. What the fuck kind of shit skin are you mate?

STARBUX PONY BUMP

who the fuck is this tea drinking bastard who cant handle coffee of all things

Right wing death cows?

While we're on the topic of health also make sure you have enough Iron, of course don't take to much but even more important than iron is Potassium which its amazing how little processed food products in our diet have any of it while you're supposed to have usually as much sodium as potassium daily.

As a cop though I've seen cocaine overdoses causing a Potassium overdose so don't get your Potassium from that source, please.

When you want to take out an enemy army and you don't have the manpower to take them on directly instead go for their resources. Holla Forums should start a meme campaign showing how terrible the conditions coffee farmers who sell to Starbucks have it, probably be mostly true, and how you need to boycott the establishment out of guilt to these poor brown people.

If you do a pincer move and while that campaign is going on you start another campaign to unleash the bad health effects which coffee brings you could really guilt a lot of white women away. Coffee is bad for you and coffee propagation hurts innocent people, don't be an enabler.

Thoughts?

This is the perfect strategy. Do this.
If you can roll in the BDS angle against Israel too, do that as well.

Shoo shoo FBI

Fucking lol are people really backlashing against tiki torches because of that? How fucking petty and insignificant has out civilization become?

Yes, now Tiki torches = Cville

M. Fierro:
Aquí me pongo a cantar
al compás de la vigüela,
que el hombre que lo desvela
una pena estrordinaria,
como la ave solitaria,
con el cantar se consuela.

Pido a los santos del cielo
que ayuden mi pensamiento;
les pido en este momento
que voy a cantar mi historia
me refresquen la memoria
y aclaren mi entendimiento.

Vengan santos milagrosos,
vengan todos en mi ayuda,
que la lengua se me añuda
y se me turba la vista;
pido a mi Dios que me asista
en una ocasión tan ruda.

Yo he visto muchos cantores,
con famas bien otenidas,
y que después de alquiridas
no las quieren sustentar:
parece que sin largar
se cansaron en partidas.

Mas ande otro criollo pasa
Martín Fierro ha de pasar;
nada lo hace recular
ni las fantasmas lo espantan;
y dende que todos cantan
yo también quiero cantar.

Cantando me he de morir,
cantando me han de enterrar,
y cantando he de llegar
al pie del Eterno Padre:
dende el vientre de mi madre
vine a este mundo a cantar.

Que no se trabe mi lengua
ni me falte la palabra.
El cantar mi gloria labra,
y poniéndome a cantar,
cantando me han de encontrar
aunque la tierra se abra.

I wonder how effective the Syrian army, the Russian air force, Iran, and Hezbollah would be if they took the same approach to judeo-american assets as mischlings like you would prefer.

Starbucks needs to be brought down, and not from a left or right wing perspective.
I don't discriminate politically with respect to people I associate with. A thing I have noticed is that, while right-wing people almost categorically hate Starbucks for political reasons, left-wing people who drink espresso drinks that are more than 10% espresso hate Starbucks for non-political reasons.
First, let me explain coffee, for idiots. There are lots of different kinds of coffees, made lots of different ways and different beans, but most Americans drink one of two different coffees - drip coffee and espresso.

Drip coffee is best drunk black - with no bullshit added. Arguably, 10% milk is good, but drip coffee is fundamentally best "mostly as coffee". People who drink coffee like this fall into two camps - those who care and those who don't.
Those who don't care will drink Starbucks because it's there. They'll also drink anything else when it's there. They'd be fine with the cheap coffee at Dunkin' Donuts, and will often prefer it. These are idiots with no taste.
Those who do care don't go to starbucks - they more often make their own. These are very particular people, and learning from them about different blends of coffee is worthwhile.

Espresso is special - you ground up a special blend of beans, you pack it into a puck, and you push high-pressure water through the puck to get the espresso. It's an absolutely beautiful drink when done right, but there's a lot of ways to fuck up. The first skill a Barista should learn is how to make a good espresso.

Espresso should be smooth, and only slightly bitter. You shouldn't get a lot out of a puck, but it's great. Good espresso will cost $3 or so for a doubleshot, and you should tip your barista a buck or so for not being retarded. A doubleshot fills very, very small cup - only about 3 oz.

There's lots of different things you can do to espresso. Mixing it half with milk makes it less bitter - this is the cortado. Mixing it with water gives you an Americano. With milk and frothed milk gives you the cappuccino. As you add more shit to it, the less you taste the espresso and the more you taste the other shit.
Behold the latte - 3 or more fucking parts milk, 1 part espresso. Anything else, and you're not tasting the espresso at all.
The latte is the borderline drink to me - anyone who drinks a latte with anything added to it (with the obvious exception of "more coffee", an exception I must state as it happens often) is no longer drinking a coffee, they are drinking milk and sugar.

Now, back to Starbucks. Starbucks baristas are trained to fuck up espresso. With notable exceptions, they follow their training. The story here is twofold: First, they burn their beans to shit to make them last longer. This results in carbon-ey tasting espresso, which is crap. Second, the baristas are trained to overpull the espresso, which makes it bitter, but it makes there be more of it. The Starbucks method is to abuse the coffee they have to get more, rendering it complete crap.

The only way to like Starbucks is to drink something that is not coffee. Such people should be directed to bubble tea lounges, as this fits their tastes far better.

For those of us who drink coffee, we do not go to Starbucks. This is a purely apolitical stance - there is no need to hold up the banner of the right or left to make the point that Starbucks is shit.

I live in Washington where there is a StarBucks on every corner, so inevitably I will end up having to drink it if it's there. I also know that what they do to their coffee makes what McDonald's does to their food look like a gourmet chef. I just didn't know the specifics of their process, so this is pretty illuminating to me. Definitely screencapping this.

I only ever went to one of these a few years ago, but I have noticed them becoming increasingly common. Is there a problem with these besides it being the new hangout spots for basic bitches? Or is it an actually good alternative for someone who only knows the taste of shit coffee?

Fuck off gypsy. Lactards are first to go on DOTR.

Then have 3+ kids and homeschool them.
Lead your friends and relatives to do the same.

good post

(checked)
go after the product, the coffee, find out where the beans come from, then target the producer of the beans simple
maybe meme a monsoon

go after the ad revenue

Get the fuck off our website.

kys and dont come back

checked
get them to turn on their most productive workers, white males
also call them out on not being diverse enough, hold all their bs standards against them