Prudeness vs Degeneracy

Does anyone else feel really nihilstic when reading stories on Holla Forums about sex? Especially casual sex.

When I read them I just feel like there is no magic in the human experience and we are just instinct-driven animals who satisfy their lust upon one another. The weird thing is that I dislike prudeness at the same time, so I always experience an internal conflict with sex. It also doesn't help that I am a virgin and I feel insecure about that.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysistrata
8ch.net/b/res/7305199.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Girls in the 1950s new how to balance it out. What your experiencing is buyer's remorse. You bought into being human and found out you live in a mass-delusion nightmare world created by fantasy-technology.

Just use a condom.

That's part of the feeling of not getting laid. Honestly, sex is the only way to actually connect with someone on a deep, spiritual level anymore. That it's become such a degenerate issue is a symptom of the times we live.

You are missing out by not having sex, sex with someone you act connect with, understand, cherish, and loves you back. You're not really missing out on degenerate, mindless sex people use to distract from the fact they don't connect with anyone.

It's frustrating and depressing, but you'll get through it.

That's cool and all. But you'll have to find a girl that's into that or you'll never get laid. Most Christian girls like to have sex too. They just want to be in a relationship first. Most Christian girls unless they are really young, and still a virgin. Don't really want to wait until marriage.

The problem is I am not completly on board with either side. That's why I experience an internal conflict. I think it would be easier, but also much more depressing to go with either side. Unless you go full hedonism, but I don't think you can just forget about the other side, if you have come as far as we did.

I am completly self-aware that some of that probably comes from not getting laid. The problem is that I don't know how much and I can't just turn this feeling off.

No.

Instead I became a Mormon, and met a bunch of girls that weren't allowed to start dating until they were 16, and won't have sex until marriage because that is the way they are taught. They end up virgins into their 20s because they all serve missions for 2 years. Started dating Mormon girls, and may end up married to a cute Mormon girl some day in the near future. Best decision I ever made as far as having the opportunity to have a family of white children with a girl that will be worth marrying

It'll be fine.You have to think as well, the reason we have this hedonistic society where casual sex is the norm is because we've lost that sense of purpose. You have to realize it and strive for it and you will find it in you to DO IT. With it comes the boons of success.

I smoke cigs and drink beer sometimes. So Mormon is out for me. Plus im 28 now. Im going to be going to university starting early 2018 though if my plans go right. Im hoping to maybe meet a wife there.

It's not prudishness, but decency. You understand the importance of sex, and respect and even desire it healthily. But you know the dangers of it's abuse and misuse. There is a time and a place for it, and obsessing over it is not good. Don't need to be a prude to be a decent human.

Quit drinking, quit cussing, and quit smoking. Mormonism is a far more likely route than finding a good wife at university.

I'm the same age, but I started learning with the missionaries when I was 27. I quit drinking alcohol, coffee, tea, and all drugs to become a Mormon. I actually wonder why I ever did any of that shit to begin with, feels a lot better to not touch any of it. The really cool thing about the Mormon church is how they divide their wards. From 18-30 you can go to the young single adults ward where everyone is a young single adult. They have lots of activities, and dances and stuff so you have plenty of opportunities to meet girls.

Haven't the Mormons been going full on cuck mode recently? Celebrating diversity and allowing their daughters to get blacked?

Dubs of Truth.
To truly become Ubermensch you have to overcome the feelings of nihilism and strive.

As OP said, you can't "turn it off", so don't bother trying to. Channel that energy into something that will help you improve yourself or your situation or your fellow man. It's okay to be selfish, and it's okay to fail at being perfect and free from degeneracy. In fact it's expected.

I suggest you take the time to write out all the things you want out of life and when you're finished with the that, think about how you'll get them.

I am German. No mormon girls where I live.

And apparently our girls are the most slutty women there are.

I understand what you mean, but decency is the middle path I think we are striving for. Prudeness is on one side and degeneracy on the other.

Get out.

Congrats for falling for kike lies.

Blow your brains out, degenerate.

Cool slide thread. Really vibrated my peanuts

When you get right down to it humans are just essentially animals, except we're also somewhat of an anomaly in nature. You have to find a middle ground between your Dionysian and Apollonian nature, otherwise you're just going to an unhealthy extreme of pure rationality or pure instinct.

Girls in the 50's were whores.
t. man with handsome grandfather

A religious Theocracy with the Robots of /v9k/ and /r9k/ serving as the Priesthood, with a High Council of Elder Wizards elected by the upper classes seems appropriate. Cyborgs could serve as the Priesthood's boots on the ground and would be allowed many privileges, including the right to vote on High Council affairs and also to decide on their own managerial staff, to keep their loyalty to their superiors. Degenerate normalfag hedonists get whipped into shape and build monuments and the like. All of society would be bound together by a state religion.

Everywhere is doing that, but that doesn't mean that meeting girls with the right values is pointless. These girls are already mostly redpilled. They know their place is raising children. You join the church, you find the girls that aren't out there banging every dude they date. You are more likely to find a girl worth marrying in the church than you are anywhere else as far as I can tell. If you have a better plan, go for it. This is my plan.

I think the biggest problem for me is when people have sex with random strangers. Instead of using sex as a bonding mechanism, they are just using it for their immideate orgasmic release.

The only place robots get is the first seat on the busses to the gas chambers

Slut detected

:^)

GLR pointed out that white women in highly homogenous societies tend to be whores. He points to Iceland as the perfect example.

Christian girls are either crazy fruitbaskets who never get married or hypocrites who get sticked after a week or two of dating and then ask jesus for forgiveness.

You're not going to find a good girl when 3/4 of kids are molested in america lmao

t. jew

It has nothing to do with homogenity it's cultural and social conditions. Goat countries have homogenous sand people populations and stone their wives for adultery and their daughters for premarital sex.

Tradcuck detected. You mad that we didn't cuck ourselves to be with a modern biofemale?

Nope. I actually have direct experience and know literally hundreds of christians where this is the case.
t. knower

This is a racially based observation. White women tend to act out when things are safe and homogenous.

You're annoying and preachy like gays so you get the gas.

He's right though. Christian females are the definition of "Hypocrite"

Yeah and we have what, 400-600 years of history we can base this on?

Try 2400. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysistrata

If you're not a Robot, you're either a normalfag animal, or a misled Cyborg. We can speak as freely as we like on Holla Forums because imageboards are rightful Robot and Cyborg clay.

So…who cares? If a girl likes you and you've been on several dates. She's going to get pretty horny when you start making out. Whether she's a Christian or not. Doesn't make her a bad girl. Hell, some might even say its kinda cute that they feel guilty and think about marriage/trying to be good, and stuff. But your just so tempting.

So enlighten me about Mormonism, user. Evangelize.

So she has no self control. How many other guys has she done this with? What if she meets Jamal and she just can't resist?

Why can't she resist? Did the nigger choke her out?

If your her boyfriend then I would assume that you would know her well enough to not care at that point and just get down to making sweet love. Otherwise why would you be her boyfriend in the first place.

Someone who doesn't want to be cucked might give a hoot about the 50 previous sexual partners this hypothetical cute Christian girl felt were equally tempting.

Begone

I mean. I guess if you feel that way when she starts trying to ride your Dick after a month you can just break up with her and storm out. Maybe scream something incoherent about this Jamal character as you slam/ throw her out, the door.

:^)

Hundreds of niggers are born every day user. Obviously they come from benis.

He's no cuck. His thought processes are found in many other normalfags, and they most certainly are pure cuckery, but these sentiments that he holds aren't enough to meet the requirements necessary to label him a cuck. That most normalfags feel this way only goes to show how prevalent cuckery is within society at large.

That doesn't mean it was willing benis.

You can deny the facts all you want, but whores do exist.

Begone Satan

He's either a cuck or not. Don't play a Talmudic Riddle. He is a cuck. Normies are, by and large, cucks.

If normalfags are so addled with cuckery, the only solution is either through the barrel of a gun, or a crack of a whip. Slavery seems to have shown its value, no wonder it is so ancient a practice.

Fuck off Anglin.

Depends what kinds of things you want to know.

They read the King James Bible just like most Christians, but they also read the Book of Mormon. In my area most of them are white which is nice. I've only ever seen one black at my church, and he didn't stick around very long.

Sex and fertility are sacred and should be kept sacred. Degeneracy in any form must be destroyed. Theres a reason the germanic tribes made fertility idols that proudly showed off their nudity and sex organs but they also bogged faggots and adulterers.

I'm more concerned with the reception they would have for a Holla Forumsack. How hard is it to believe in all of the weirdo protestant crap?

No caffeine, nicotine, or alcohol.

Think about it user.

Jesus didn't die for this.

No offense Mormon bros. Alright. Ill stop promoting semi-degeneracy and get out of this thread.

By the way. That wife with a purpose Mormon lady is really cool.

I don't think Mormons are considered protestant
Well so far I've gotten a little bit into politics with the guys I know, but I haven't dropped any super major redpills. I haven't gotten into the jewish question. But I have touched on the easier redpills to swallow with good results. Niggers, immigration, guns, etc. Only men can hold the priesthood in the church, and the women love that. They know that their duty is to raise a family first and foremost.

You can actually have caffeine, just not tea or coffee. The scripture is from the doctrine and covenants, and it specifies hot drinks which was clarified to only mean coffee and tea.

You understand the essence of what I'm asking, do you not? Perhaps I shouldn't have said it in such an inflammatory way, but how hard is it to reconcile the mormon faith with the cynical redpill outlook?

If women won't wait till marriage (late 20s to 30s) then marry them at the normal age (15-20)
easy.

I'm trying, but I am having some trouble I guess.
I personally haven't had too many struggles with it, but I do have my struggles at times. One hard thing for me was the living prophets thing, but so far that hasn't been a big deal and I have learned a lot of good stuff from the the things prophets and apostles have said in conference talks. If you read a lot of anti-Mormon shit, you will question your faith in it almost guaranteed. If you have trouble with Christianity in general, you will have the exact same troubles with Mormonism. Everything focuses on Christ, and trying to be the perfect man using Christ as the example.

That's only partial. However, having casual sex wasn't the norm before the sexual revolution, neither was it that common up until the 1968-cultural revolution.

And guess ((who)) was behind those?

time to leave your cult Mormon, just don't expect your family to go with you…..

None of my family are Mormons, this is my own choice.

This was copied from 8ch.net/b/res/7305199.html posted 4 hours prior.

Contrast in Holla Forums's catalogue top threads related.

The sexual revolution was only able to come about from the invention of the birth control pill.

And guess (((who))) fucking invented it? Gregory Pincus.

You don't have to tell me. I created both these threads.

Rate my 14 year old hikki GF I plan on doing tonight sempai

Step 1: Stop going to Holla Forums
Step 2: Fist Fight your dad
Step 3: Fist Fight your dad

The Holla Forums thread isn't even worth looking at, it's terrible. I was gonna post in it, but this thread turned out much better

RIP in pieces Holla Forums

This guy

I get nihilistic just from interacting with humans and realizing that many of them are either filthy degenerates or frustrated virgins.

I'm not exactly a virgin, but I gave up on sex because the only available girls were not wife material.

So, yeah, I'm pretty much nihilistic about sex all the time. But we can hope that somewhere, somehow, some gene pool will survive modern degeneracy. Mormons, perhaps.

lol

Sex is a way to get Holla Forums LITERALLY SHAKING. Fuck your slide thread.

Fortunately for you, you're a virgin betalord, so this entire construct is all just a delusion of your autism-addled mind. You could easily overcome this, if you could just stop sucking your own dick long enough to manage.

Also, Holla Forums is not your personal fucking blog, and it's appalling that this thread has ninety fucking replies. Nobody gives a shit how you feel, nor should they. Go the fuck back to halfchan.

First post, every time. Your script sheet is a little out of date though, Mordecai. "/fringe/" stopped being a buzzword two months ago.

Why can't you empathize with them? Or is there extreme prudeness off-putting?

BRACE FOR THE SEX REDPILL

If you're disillusioned with sex, this pill is one of very rare truths that will make you LESS depressed, and not more. This is not a black pill. It is a white pill.

The slut is insane.
Promiscuity is a type of insanity.
Casual sex is an insane behavior.

I will make the case to you.

It happens easily, especially for women, to be duped into believing you're in a committed relationship. These women aren't evil, they're deceived. Don't hate them for that. However, if this happens too many times, they become damaged, so they seek to damage others. If you're smart, you'll have caught on by now: this is the same principle for any kind of sexual abuse – the abused will become the abuser. Indeed, whores typically have a history of being sexually abused.

Why should this make you feel better? Because that means that, as a type of insanity, it's not a natural way of life. It's inherently wrong. No sane person naturally becomes a whore, which includes women. The natural woman is not a whore. The emotions you feel toward their lifestyles is correct – and sane women feel those things too. You aren't alone. You aren't damaged. They are. The crime here is that we don't criminalize promiscuity as we do sexual abuse, when it's the exact same thing.

How about not starting a false dichotomy slide thread?

You can't tell me you've never been conflicted about wanting to avoid degeneracy on one side and your lust on the other.

Are you an angel, user? Or alternatively, a sex fiend?

The lust was never something to fear. You're comparing yourself to an insane whore, emotionally damaged and trying to spread their disease.

If you love someone and they love you, lust is natural and expected.

yes

t. Sexual predator
Lurking outside high schools and luring teenagers into your van doesn't count as courtship.

This. It's been normalized to be okay with a woman who has been with 20+ dudes and sucked 40+ cocks and kissed 70+men.
Same song and dance till the next cock. This mormon idea is probably the best idea for a white wife i've heard in a while, and i was about to larp as a christian. might as well be LDS. I've known some morons growing up. They have fucked up methods sometimes, but they have strong family values.

The word you're looking for is piety or saintliness, the opposide of degeneracy.

You can't half ass LDS, they will figure you out and throw you out if you don't go all in.

If you expect to get a Mormon wife, you better go on a mission and you better be giving to the church. Also, you have to give up caffeine and alcohol if you drink those things.

Just need to larp long enough to get a wife and move her out of her comfort zone. Establishing my rule over her domain(making her move from utah to FL or MI or somewhere just far enough away gets her away from normal gossip channels and worry worts checking in or snooping. It also allows for the beginning of truly red pilling her).
Larping as a religious person is easy as hell. I've done it for years, even been initiated into orders that don't allow atheists.

heil'd

wtf kind of church makes you stop drinking coffee. i thought ppl saying mormons were a cult was just a larp. now i'm not so sure