I'm not sure if this belongs in a QTDDTOT thread, but has (((Michael Savage))) ever named the Jew...

I'm not sure if this belongs in a QTDDTOT thread, but has (((Michael Savage))) ever named the Jew? I used to listen to him in the past and started again tonight (he's live now). I tell ya he's nice to listen to among all the other blatant liars. He's calling the Dems the Bolshevik party, and is making known his utter contempt for Wolf Blitzer. But he's already claimed that Lenin was white. I think he speaks a lot of truth, and seems to really appreciate white heritage America, but I don't think I can trust him. Could he be someone that gets the rope near the end? What do others think of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7AyMD3QFXs
youtube.com/watch?v=cTdcWQ3GCp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You've got to be at least 25% Kosher to be on the airwaves. Now, Savage IS a Jew. So he gets a free pass.

He makes me feel better when the rest of the MSM insults my basic intelligence. Is this good feeling a form of subversion?

he is jewish, however one of the most redpilled things he's talked about is how fucked up circumcision is and yes even talked about the vampiric baby dick sucking rabbis

He's a right wing Jew. They do exist and a right wing mentality is growing amongst Jews, especially the Orthodox who hate the shvartze but don't support fashy goyim. Now it's more nuanced.

I'm listening to him go on about Bolsheviks ruining the country but it's becoming more obvious who these Bolsheviks are. I'm also aware he was buddies with Ginsburg.

youtube.com/watch?v=j7AyMD3QFXs

oops forgot to embed
i love michael savage

jewish he is, but he really actually loathes the (((powers that be))) i grew up with my dad listening to him so i heard him real early in my life. him and limbaugh in the mid nineties made me aware of this far off power in washington, i dislike his show format however as he will drone on about his favorite restaurants and the like.

gonna samefag just to say that savage said

The bergs of hollywood created a sewer pipe to the world

He's a neurotic jew that will fly off the handle, semitically screech, and shout at his studio staff if someone calls in and doesn't start their call the "right" way.

He also has a 3 hour show slot but spends the entire third hour of his show in something like 95% of the time just repeating the first hour because he's too lazy to actually do the whole 3 hours, meanwhile you've got shows that last 4 or 5 hours that only get 3/4 or 2/5 of their show broadcast on the air.

yeah hes fucking great

He always calls hollywood directors "Katzenberg Matzenberg and Ratzenberg."

He also satirizes ACLU lawyers by calling them "Marvin, who graduated from Harvard." He'll always say that line in the stereotypical high pitches nasaly Jew voice to emphasize what exactly the lawyer is.

He's also bitched out many Jewish callers. One caller I remember tried calling Trump anti-semitic because at one rally, according to him, people were chanting "Jew-S-A" instead of USA. He chewed his ass out, called him a lunatic who looks for Hitler under his pillow and freaks out when people sneeze because he thinks they say "a Jew."

Bottom line, he calls out Jews a lot, and as one person already mentioned, he even duked it out with a yid over Rabbis sucking baby dicks after circumcisions. His argument is that is was basically molestation and a disease-spreader.

Nothing like having a Jew be the furthest right leaning radio host in the nation. Based Jews, Israel is our greatest ally never forget Hitler was just as bad as Stalin.

sadly white people arent really allowed to have opinions

From the times i listened to him, he frequently attacks other jews individually, even mentioning their jewishness at times. One could do worse than listen to him once in a while to get another perspective.

I used to listen to him a lot in the mid to late 2000s. He did one episode in 2009 entirely about Jews, particularly that the current Jews all "worship the golden calf" and were responsible for the rise of communism and the holodomor.

I think he did another episode on the topic sometime in 2011. Its been a long time, but I specifically remember those episodes as I had not heard almost any criticism of Jews before in any media.

Michael Savage is a weird one. I don't think he's controlled opposition, moreso I think he is one of those rare kikes that gets fed up with covering for everything his people have done.

Savage is probably a conveniently "atheist" "conservative" Jew while it suits his persona. I'm done trusting anyone who is not directly of my people, and even then will I be suspicious. The world is too far gone to give out your trust and leave yourself open to wasting time because you were placated into thinking something was going somewhere.

Savage is anti-Israel

he's been pretty wishy-washy. He's condemned whites before but since Trump has been relatively hardcore. He actually name drops liberal Jews and Israel lol

youtube.com/watch?v=cTdcWQ3GCp8

Savage's next book coming out this fall is called "God, Faith and Reason" and it's a book about how faith in God and science are intertwined.

My point in saying this is that the dude is fairly religious. I don't think he's ever spoke about what religion he actually follows, but from his reaction after Melania did the Lord's Prayer in a Florida rally almost makes me think he's converted to Christianity.

There may not be such a thing as a based Jew, but no one is gassing Michael Wiener, he will be allowed to live out his days with his boats and pet Teddy..

Two more things. Every now and then he'll put God I to his show. In two particular instances, it completely shook me to hear what I heard.

With one caller, he was saying that he doesn't need faith during hard times and that God doesn't exist. This exchange then went on.

Savage: Can I ask you a question? Have you ever been so sick or injured that you thought you we're going to die?

Caller: No, I haven't.

Savage: Well I'm happy to hear that you've lived a good life so far, but if you were in so much pain that you thought you were going to die, who would you scream to for help?

That one got me thinking… I know it's not objective proof, but damn, I imagined myself in excruciating pain, and I'm not even religious and I know damn well that I would beg God for help.

Second, Savage was talking about a short fictional story he wrote based off the Greek myth of Pygmalion. In this story, an old man of sixty-some, who was the son of a Russian immigrant, who looked far younger than he actually was, was a sculptor.

His model who he sculpted was a woman much younger than him who was interested in him sexually, but he would always turn her offers down.

One day, the man finished his sculpture, and he had no need for his model anymore. He sent her off.

After she left the studio, the old man looked into a mirror, and he started rapidly aging. The man, who was 60 some, but looked like 40 some, transformed as he looked into the mirror into a decrepit old man.

As he looked at himself, he kept thinking back to his father who came from the Soviet Union.

When he was young, he asked his father, "is God real?"

His father looked at him and told him,

"No son. There is no God or Heaven. When I die, just fold me up and stuff me into a trashcan."

>Michael (((Weiner)))
Kosher as they come don't buy his shtick

Yes he has but indirectly
He has named them through denouncing Hollywood and some of the callers that have been Jewish demanding that Israels not be made to fight wars together with Muslim that Americans must do it instead.
Really great shit

Get the fuck out. Savage said KIKE multiple times on air just about a week ago, talking about how the “evil right wing” sent him messages calling him one. And he obviously shills for Israel every chance he gets. Why the fuck would you ask that question?

He is obsessed with bringing up Nazis and Holohoax

is pro-Israel

once referred to himself as a "White Guy"

but as other pointed out, refers to ZioWood crowd as "Katzenberg, Ratzenberg, Hatzenberg, Matzenberg, & Spielberg" and jewish lawyers as "Marvin from ACLU" in nasal jewish voice

he is an American Nationalist, but hates Nazis, brings up Evil Nazis for comparison when discussing other topics, and Mentions Holohoax that killed 6 gorrillion jews often.

spends more time Bashing Muslims, Islamo Fascism, as to divert attention from ((those)) who opened the gates