THATS RIGHT

I can't believe some of you actually think this is propaganda. Nobody, not Ridley Scott at least, is trying to fucking promote interracial relationships. It's just a fact of life. It's art imitating life, yes it goes both ways but it doesn't matter. You really think white women don't have sex with blacks and latinos and asians? It's nothing that any human being on Earth should have a problem seeing. There was a white man with a black woman too and even a jew with a white woman, but did you complain? Should you complain? If this bothers you why are you even here? Why are you discussing television and film? Why don't you just take your poleddit shit elsewhere?

really makes you think

Up yours nigger

Really makes me think that you act like low IQ racists and think you know anything.

Art reflects reality, and the reality is that interracial relationships aren't very common. Sure, mutt + mutt is a regular occurance, but pure black and pure white? Nope.

We need more threads like this

Statistically, white female x black male is the least common relationship combination, so it's completely inaccurate.

Also YOU JUST OUTED YOURSELF AS A RACIST YOU HATEFUL BIGOT! By pushing this combination you are asserting that BLACK WOMEN ARE TOO UGLY TO FUCK! Why do you hate WoC (Women of Color you ignorant bigot!) so much you fucking loser?

He wasn't black. Did you even watch the film? Idiot.

But that day is not today.

You forgot to mention the married gay male couple.

Didn't they get killed off.

the joke

your head

Holla Forumshacks actually think the NuWars movies are about getting BLACKED, when Finn is cucked and emasculated through out those films. Those films are about uplifting spoiled white feminists, with merely surface level window dressing with PoC to shield from genuine criticism so as they can call detractors bigots, does not matter if those detractors happen to actually be Black either.

We also seem to have a lot of sexually frustrated mouth breathers who don't appear to get how genes work, let alone melanin, hint, genes transcend surface level appearance, and melanin will always exist on a spectrum, you will always shave white mother fuckers and black motherfuckers.

Interraci

People have been mixing for millennia, if you want to call it white genocide then you are many thousand years too late to have stopped this phenomena, and white people are still around. Because this isn't actually genocide at all, if one could even call it that then its a rather impotent form of it in the face of genuine slaughter. But spoiled white soy goys gonna act like entitled faggots as usual. That's why the Jews got you fighting their fake wars for them and still worrying about Muhammad or Tyrone don't the street as opposed to Wallstreet, which they own and lobby govt with.

Its only the post Roman empire, when nordic barbarians ran Europe into the ground and were so nasty that they brought upon the bubonic plague, wiping out a majority of Europeans, who started pushing white purity jargon, simply to keep the White peasants from teaming up with the darkies in the south, and overthrowing their rule, since they were becoming more cozy with them seeing as they required a bit of their help in rebuilding Europe, after being devastated with how nasty their rulers had made shit.

I never bothered watching prometheus 2 so I don't know about that one, but attempts at social engineering cuckoldry behavior do exist.

They both get brutally slaughtered during the shower. You're fucking retarded.

Funny how its white genocide when its interracial, but not Black genocide? Guys, the one drop rule propaganda has only made white goys self destructive in the long run. They want you to embrace the white purity con so you either end up committing self "genocide" or inevitably get to the point of inbreeding to save "whiteness", playing yourself that way.

I think Covenant is bad propaganda because you really can't absorb the message after getting bludgeoned by the dumb plot.

There was a white man with a black woman too, but did you complain?
No

Is that a good thing?

that's different
yes, men and women are different

No shit but would you consider them human compared to chimpanzees? Because chimpanzees are actually genetically closer to men than men are to women. And women the same to men.

This, the only white woman I've knowm who've gone after blacks are THOT's.

*known

You're really quickening my pecans, OP.

We never said they didn't. We said they SHOULDN'T.

Holy shit, that's the most amazing thing I've ever seen! A sex-gorilla wearing an apron!