Missouri Senator: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’

Missouri Senator: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’
A Missouri state senator said in a now-deleted Facebook post that she hopes President Donald Trump is assassinated.

Maria Chappelle-Nadal acknowledged on Thursday that she wrote a post which read: “I hope Trump is assassinated!”

She made the comment in an exchange with a left-wing activist who claimed that his cousin is a Secret Service agent.
Chappelle-Nadal confirmed to a reporter with St. Louis TV station KMOX that she posted the comment.

“I put something up on my personal Facebook page and it has now been deleted,” she said.

Chappelle-Nadal, a Democrat, represents a district in a St. Louis suburb.

It is not clear exactly what prompted Chappelle-Nadal’s comment. But it was likely made in response to a discussion about the ongoing controversy over Trump’s comments about the violence in Charlottesville, Va. over the weekend.

According to KMOX, U.S. Secret Service in St. Louis is looking into Chappelle-Nadal’s post.

State and national politicians called on Chappelle-Nadal to resign over the remarks, but she says she has no plans to do so.

Stephen Webber, the chairman of the Missouri Democratic Party, called the comments “indefensible.”

Other urls found in this thread:

stlouis.cbslocal.com/2017/08/17/mo-facebook-senator-trump-assassinated-interview/
facebook.com/chrisjgagne
gotnews.com/busted-democrat-wishing-death-on-realdonaldtrump-doxxed-union-members/
gotnews.com/busted-alt-left-democrat-calling-realdonaldtrumps-assassination-violently-hazed-sorority-sister/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/08/21/secret-service-cant-pay-agents-because-trumps-frequent-travel-large-family/529075001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what an ugly sheboon

DISGUSTING

NIGGERS

ALL

CHIMP

It gives me hope that the jews are relying on these sorts of "people" to carry out their plans.

How can one be so fucking dense?

FAT LIPS

Animals are bound to make irrational decisions because they lack the mental powers of reasoning and logic.

OP, if you're American, I certainly fucking hope you reported this to the secret service and FBI instead of just pasting this WITHOUT A LINK OR SOURCE here.

SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE

LET PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS THE ALT LEFT TRUMP IS TALKING ABOUT

WE HAVE SOME POWERFUL WEAPONS HERE, USE THEM! MAKE IMAGES OF THIS AND SPREAD IT AROUND

So this nigger better be out of a job

She already admitted to doing it, and is COMPLETELY UNAPOLOGETIC ABOUT IT

stlouis.cbslocal.com/2017/08/17/mo-facebook-senator-trump-assassinated-interview/

THESE ARE THE ACTIONS OF THE ALT LEFT

SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE

Helter Skelter President

The CIAlt-right and antifa are Charles Manson

god damn, when I grew up Missouri was nearly 100% white. How has it become a depraved bastion of niggerdom???

I know this isn't really related,but damn that's a cute moth.

Mostly the cities as per usual. Same as anywhere else, user. We voted Trump. Missouri is his. I have a Trump sticker on my work computer and my boss has it on his car. Fuck this nigger, she is screwed. She will be voted out.

Nice, this is exactly what we want. Trump hasn't backed down, we need to keep marching forward, take one battle at a time, stay focused, don't lose our shit, and let the 'alt-left' keep reeeeeeeing
The people pulling strings are smart enough to pull back on the monument destruction, like BLM last year when it was obvious it was only seen as negative, but if we get sheboons like this riled up enough the strings won't matter.

Please include an archive link within your screenshots.

Just couldn't hide her hate. It's all niggers know.

I mean, so do most of us, to be fair. Just not for the same reasons.

Someone tweet this I don't have one

Great PERSEC violation there. Some jihadi is going to grab him and cut his head off to compromise the agent. Dumb bastard.

oh snap

Is anything quite so self-defeating as a fat sheboon on social media?

Niggers

what a cunt

Maria Chappelle-Nadal St. Louis\\
\
314-725-7288
\
7133 Dartmouth Ave # 2 Saint Louis MO 63130-2333

That's quite an effective way to derail a thread. Sucks for you this news is already all over the net.

Hide in plain sight. The Grand Architect places you in the ideal spot - even if you've never met It.

She's a nigger. They aren't known for their self control.

It still is very white, outside of St Louis and KC.

His cousin is thinking "I'm going to beat the crap out of Chris for making me lose my dream job because of his loose mouth".

Aside from the obvious genetics, they are so brazen now after 8 years of Obama lawlessness they believe laws no longer apply to them. For example, Obama made sanctuary cities for lawbreakers to evade the law.

Maria Chappelle-Nadal

314-725-7288 is disconnected. So is 314-721-4535 btw

facebook.com/chrisjgagne

looks like they have a history together

lol he was beaten up by a dindu

SS visit when?

Christopher already got one

Was talking about the dindu.

This is the same bitch who was blaming white cops for the nignogs chimping out over another dindunuffin getting shot.

Sometimes I wonder if they are doing it becouse of their internal desire to match the state of mind that they were subjected to in africa.
Utter chaos with social structures no higher than a tribe.

/k/ would be ashamed of your low-energy efforts.

lol

(checked)
it gets even better

>k beating Holla Forums

C-can't we work together, friend?

gotnews.com/busted-democrat-wishing-death-on-realdonaldtrump-doxxed-union-members/

Oh boy, the dumb bitch tried to dox people in the past, even offered a $1000 reward.

Got even bigger news. Turns out she was violation hazing her sorority sisters while at college.

gotnews.com/busted-alt-left-democrat-calling-realdonaldtrumps-assassination-violently-hazed-sorority-sister/

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/08/21/secret-service-cant-pay-agents-because-trumps-frequent-travel-large-family/529075001/

Bump for treason.

anti-slide bump against raid

WHY THE FUCK IS SHE ALLOWED TO BE A SENATOR AFTER DOING ALL OF THIS?
I fucking hate this country. Missouri is "all white outside the cities"?? Then throw that bitch out of office, maybe? Protest in front of her office? White people are so fucking cucked there is no hope. If we are that cucked we deserve to die. Cucked by a fat sloppy nigress. I hate you all.

sage

RERUN THREAD

Holla Forums is a board of peace.

At the very least this qualifies as open sedition iirc

The Alt-Left don't seem to understand democracy.

The language of weaklings. The strong say and then do.

you'll need to lurk more

It's not racism if a minority says it. Murica

Sure it is. They have internalized racism. Any black man with an IQ over 80 is declared to be "acting white" and is shunned, if not overtly abused or even killed.