Vice archive alternative

How do I archive this shit?

vice.com/en_ca/article/9kkkby/lets-blow-up-mount-rushmore

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VuNNt
archive.is/1KLRD
stackoverflow.com/questions/538865/how-do-you-archive-an-entire-website-for-offline-viewing
megalodon.jp/2017-0818-1720-19/https://www.vice.com:443/en_ca/article/9kkkby/lets-get-rid-of-mount-rushmore
megalodon.jp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf i will not let me archive it.

that's the thing they disabled archive is.

c'mon pol there must be a way, help b4 they mindhole this.

this is all i can do.

archive.is/VuNNt

did you try file then save as

Too late.

fml, guise there needs to be a way to archive this shit.

Fucking kikes

can't even archive that.

How does an archive service like archive.is work? It's not like it downloads the url and hosts it, there's got to be more to it. Maybe we can duplicate the process.

how to archive vic guise. c'mon this is important.

the whole pt of archiving is that it doesn't get dismissed as someone making an image. get with the program, newfag.

archive.is/1KLRD

guess we have to archive their twitter for now.

Prove to me you don't edit that image. See the reason why that doesn't fly now.

vice hiding behind the fact they can't be archived won't work. twitter was archived and what he did was VERY clearly a felony.

its a national monument on federal land. i think trump is mad to go after the press in a clear cut case.

They have blocked archive.i for a few weeks now. Can't be called out on what was previously published.

To solve for this pick up some programming skills. There's software out there already too…

stackoverflow.com/questions/538865/how-do-you-archive-an-entire-website-for-offline-viewing

no need to archive the article in this case. the tweet was archived and they admit in the story the original title. there is no lying to get out of this one.

that is true but we need to figure out a workaround for future incidents when it's something in the article and not just the title.

There's more archive sites than just archive.honeypot.

Prove to me Archive.is doesn't edit the document they "archived" on a LIVE website. Archive.org certainly has in the past, or just blatently removed it! Prove to me, a picture taken of a printed newspaper wasn't a forgery. Your argument is bullshit! Prove to me archive.is didn't inject cancer scripts to track and ID visitors. Your argument is a none argument. People who attack a image and question it's validity are fucked in the head because they have no other way to counter argue, that's the same that when someone critiques migration policies of their country and they get called vilified in the media as 'literally hitler'.

then post them pls.

What did Lincoln and Roosevelt ever do to these people?
Scratch that, Teddy supported the Booker T Washington approach of "maybe if we learn a trade and become productive members of society, then white people would have less reason to hate us." An ideology subverted by the gibsmedat of the civil rights era.

Lincoln was a Republican.

they were born cishet white males, the greatest crime imaginable.

it's bait, shit article.

vice apologist pls

But how to destroy gentile history if they don't blow up mount rushmore?

Better than nothing.

well if they have any advertisers they will certainly lose all of them now. they are a legal liability after this last stunt.

HERE YOU GO

megalodon.jp/2017-0818-1720-19/https://www.vice.com:443/en_ca/article/9kkkby/lets-get-rid-of-mount-rushmore

I used Megalodon, a Japanese archiving site.
megalodon.jp/

bump

You have to screencap, upload the pic then archive the pic.

Fuck off vice goons.